Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3448087 times)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18640 on: November 12, 2018, 11:09:16 am »
Did anyone hear the goalkeeping genius Neville go on and on about De Gea betting beat from a tight angle by letting the ball through his hands? I must have missed it, but I’m sure he would have talked at length about what a calamitous error it was because he’s never short of a word or two hundred when a keeper from another club does something similar.

I’m sure he wouldn’t sweep an error like that under the carpet just because it doesn’t fit in with his biases.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18641 on: November 12, 2018, 12:41:53 pm »
Did anyone hear the goalkeeping genius Neville go on and on about De Gea betting beat from a tight angle by letting the ball through his hands? I must have missed it, but I’m sure he would have talked at length about what a calamitous error it was because he’s never short of a word or two hundred when a keeper from another club does something similar.

I’m sure he wouldn’t sweep an error like that under the carpet just because it doesn’t fit in with his biases.

They went to town on Karius last year when he was beat at his near post. That’s why I get so wound up on the Allison thread when ‘fans’ clearly follow the narritive of rat boy and his ilk by spouting whatever shit they have said during/after the game.

Back on topic, I really hope they give Jose a lifetime contract, the places he is taking that club is incredible.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18642 on: November 12, 2018, 01:02:52 pm »
Ratboy did make a good point that Moyes, Van Gaal and 'the most successful manager currently managing' have all failed to get anything of note out of this group of players.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18643 on: November 12, 2018, 01:04:30 pm »
I can see him dropping more points this season than Moyes and van gall did in their combined reigns. I'm not fact checking that though.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #18644 on: November 12, 2018, 01:10:49 pm »
Ratboy did make a good point that Moyes, Van Gaal and 'the most successful manager currently managing' have all failed to get anything of note out of this group of players.

all of them made some really bad signings too at great expenense, which is maybe the biggest problem. Although i guess you could counter that and say the coach was the problem, not the signings, but when it happens over and over again, I'd be looking more at the scouting and the hap hazard way they have of making signings. They aren't the only club, goodness knows Liverpool where the same until the last 3 years. It's just they spent even more doing it. And not just the 'star' names they bought who have failed to live up to expectation like Di Maria and Pogba, it's also the likes of Herrera, Shaw, Schneiderlin, Mkhitaryan, Baily, Lindelöf and Matic - all 30 million plus players who have done or did very little to improve the team.

That club badly needs a sporting director.

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18645 on: November 12, 2018, 01:11:45 pm »
………….. and that's WITH De Gea!

He must be doing this on purpose. No one could be that bad. Could he be tinkering his tactics to make a point? They weren't that bad last year.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #18646 on: November 12, 2018, 01:12:11 pm »
RAWK Meltdown

If you listen to United fans, read them on Twitter or look at the forums on RedCafe they are saying and doing loads of the things they laughed at us about during Ferguson's tenure. That confidence has been eroded away now. They are now the crisis club, they are under performing team, they are the ones with questions about their owners, footballing structure and manager. They are the ones re-adjustuing their targets mid-season from a title challenge to the ones hoping a few wins can turn around a Top 4 challenge. They are ones thinking their players are better than they actually are one week, and then thinking they are worse the week after. They are the ones bemoaning a lack of investment rather than focusing on the structural faults within their club. They are the ones thinking that 'next year it'll be our year'. And it's f***king brilliant to see.

To be honest I don't think United are going to have a +20 year trophy drought. Mainly because they have so much money to throw at the situation. But at the moment they look like they could be a couple of seasons off challenging for the title. Unless something miraculous happens then this will be the 6th season without a title. They haven't even challenged in that time. That would have been unfathomable in May 2013.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18647 on: November 12, 2018, 01:13:24 pm »
Are they finishing in their favoured league position again.....6th?

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18648 on: November 12, 2018, 01:13:57 pm »
There's a lot to be said about signing shit, and they have, but their bench yesterday contained Lukaku, Sanchez Fred and Mata......balanced by Phil Jones :-)

I'm not saying their squad is brilliant but put Klopp, Pochetino or Guardiola in charge and they would be doing better then they are.

Negative goal difference, one shot on target in a derby and all the other drab stats just show that Mourinho is a busted flush, and I hope they keep giving him hundreds of millions of pounds to piss away.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18649 on: November 12, 2018, 01:25:58 pm »
There's a lot to be said about signing shit, and they have, but their bench yesterday contained Lukaku, Sanchez Fred and Mata......balanced by Phil Jones :-)

Lukaku - shit
Sanchez - used to be good - possibly finished
Fred - no idea
Mata - good
Jones -  :lmao
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #18650 on: November 12, 2018, 01:29:53 pm »
He must be doing this on purpose. No one could be that bad. Could he be tinkering his tactics to make a point? They weren't that bad last year.
I think they were that bad last year, but De Gea kept bailing them out and they kept getting lucky.
Maybe their results are worse this year than they should be , but on average, 6th is about right...
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #18651 on: November 12, 2018, 01:46:15 pm »

Jose has added £400m of players to the group

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18652 on: November 12, 2018, 02:02:46 pm »
Still amazed they finished second last year. Given how truly terrible they are that is almost as stunning an achievement as Leicester winning the league.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #18654 on: November 12, 2018, 02:08:52 pm »
De Gea isn't having the worldie games he was having last season, looks a bit fed up hopefully he goes this summer.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18655 on: November 12, 2018, 02:12:30 pm »
penalteh, mentaliteh etc etc

Also - seeing how badly Alexis Sanchez has fallen apart as well is pretty amazing. And at that cost too.

Also Lukaku hasn't scored in 2 months?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:27:25 pm by newterp »

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18656 on: November 12, 2018, 02:25:37 pm »
;D

https://twitter.com/JupilerDaniel/status/1061696334179323904
Lovely.  Though Bernardo Silva dribbling into the box last season at OT, then turning round and dribbling back out of it, was something I enjoyed too.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18657 on: November 12, 2018, 02:36:01 pm »
Lovely.  Though Bernardo Silva dribbling into the box last season at OT, then turning round and dribbling back out of it, was something I enjoyed too.

I am just perplexed why none of their players booted them and the ball after they took the piss out of them

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #18658 on: November 12, 2018, 02:45:36 pm »
Normally when it is put to ex-United players whether they should sack Mourinho, they would just quieten down. I think it is a lack of courage from those that criticise United week in week out but lack the balls to say "sack him".

Rio Ferdinand, Neville (both) and Scholes come to mind.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18659 on: November 12, 2018, 02:57:14 pm »
;D

That's like 2-3 professional players playing against bunch of amateurish players.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #18660 on: November 12, 2018, 03:04:43 pm »
Normally when it is put to ex-United players whether they should sack Mourinho, they would just quieten down. I think it is a lack of courage from those that criticise United week in week out but lack the balls to say "sack him".

Rio Ferdinand, Neville (both) and Scholes come to mind.

I think the club have told ex-players not to put the boot in when it comes to Jose or the players if they want to retain their priviledges within the club.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #18661 on: November 12, 2018, 03:05:10 pm »

Might be mixing him up with carragher but I think he criticised it hugely on commentary when the goal went in.

Expected result. City are better than last season, the stats say. That XI is basically LVGs team with Matic in for Carrick (downgrade) and Lindelof in for Blind (another downgrade). Once again terrible buying has left us years away. Honestly I was going in expecting a total hockeying which thanks to profligacy they didn't deliver. We are miles away from them.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18662 on: November 12, 2018, 03:10:50 pm »
Might be mixing him up with carragher but I think he criticised it hugely on commentary when the goal went in.

Expected result. City are better than last season, the stats say. That XI is basically LVGs team with Matic in for Carrick (downgrade) and Lindelof in for Blind (another downgrade). Once again terrible buying has left us years away. Honestly I was going in expecting a total hockeying which thanks to profligacy they didn't deliver. We are miles away from them.

I don't understand.

It seems it's all the other managers fault with the players they left behind for Jose. Then Jose has spent 400mil.

And let's not forget...it's there in his first press conference...Jose said give him 4 players and he'd challenge for the title. He had three at the time, then you bought his 4th--Pogba-- and look where you are now.

Somehow it's eaiser to forget what Jose said originally and it's easier to buy the excuses now, Woodward hasn't backed him. And the players he was given are shite.

Long may it continue. :wave

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18663 on: November 12, 2018, 03:11:43 pm »

Like I say in every other thread when a "biggish" team plays them - why not turn it into a street fight?

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #18664 on: November 12, 2018, 03:16:05 pm »

Was out on Friday and Saturday night with my mate who's a massive United fan, and I was more confident of you lot getting a result than him! I just though Jose would manage to drag City down to United's level, and give him a bit of a scrap. Herrera has scuppered our attack on many an occasion, and I thought he'd do a number on David Silva, to be honest. How wrong I was!

United aren't the best defending this season, and have performed well when needing to attack. I thought we'd see more of that in the second half, but City just went to another gear and there was zero response from United.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #18665 on: November 12, 2018, 03:17:02 pm »
When De Gea has an off season so do United.

Offline Cheshire_Cat

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18666 on: November 12, 2018, 03:26:12 pm »

Jose has added £400m of players to the group

He wanted 4 players in 2016 and got them all https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10419885/manchester-united-manager-jose-mourinho-wants-four-signings-in-transfer-window

He wanted 4 players in 2017 and got them all if you add Sanchez to those in this piece https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/02/jose-mourinho-speaks-out-on-final-manchester-united-summer-transfer-6825344/

God knows what he wanted in 2018 but he still added players.

But it's not his fault ....

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18667 on: November 12, 2018, 04:04:46 pm »
;D

Like a lad at work said today, Roy Keane would have literally snapped anyone of those in half and took a red card, rather than allow that to happen.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #18668 on: November 12, 2018, 04:25:08 pm »
;D

Watch Sanchez in that clip. Fuck my life... When even going through the motions is a struggle.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #18669 on: November 12, 2018, 04:29:52 pm »
I don't understand.

It seems it's all the other managers fault with the players they left behind for Jose. Then Jose has spent 400mil.

And let's not forget...it's there in his first press conference...Jose said give him 4 players and he'd challenge for the title. He had three at the time, then you bought his 4th--Pogba-- and look where you are now.

Somehow it's eaiser to forget what Jose said originally and it's easier to buy the excuses now, Woodward hasn't backed him. And the players he was given are shite.

Long may it continue. :wave

Hardly excuses.

Mourinho is obviously like Klopp in that he wants certain players, and its up to the board etc to get the right ones. Whats clearly obvious is that they haven't got the right players for Mourinho, that's hardly his fault. He's shown this season, even with these terrible players, he can out-tactic the big teams. If he has another summer and winter transfer window and performances don't improve, then sure blame him. But right now its true what Neville said, who could come in and do any better?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18670 on: November 12, 2018, 04:39:26 pm »
Hardly excuses.

Mourinho is obviously like Klopp in that he wants certain players, and its up to the board etc to get the right ones. Whats clearly obvious is that they haven't got the right players for Mourinho, that's hardly his fault. He's shown this season, even with these terrible players, he can out-tactic the big teams. If he has another summer and winter transfer window and performances don't improve, then sure blame him. But right now its true what Neville said, who could come in and do any better?

True. Give Jose more... :P

here's Souness and G. Nev.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXTGxllOcjY

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18671 on: November 12, 2018, 04:48:01 pm »
Hardly excuses.

So you are saying the board have forced players on him? That he didn't want Lukaku, Pogba, Sanchez, Lindelof, Bailly and whoever else he has signed?

Maureen is having a piss and a moan seemingly because Woodward wouldn't sanction a bajillion quid for a 30+ CB with a two season shelf life or a VVD level fee for Harry Maguire.

If that were my club I'd be carrying Woodward shoulder high around Old Trafford.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18672 on: November 12, 2018, 04:50:53 pm »
We should look into doing that anyway, he’s just about earned it.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18673 on: November 12, 2018, 04:52:58 pm »
So you are saying the board have forced players on him? That he didn't want Lukaku, Pogba, Sanchez, Lindelof, Bailly and whoever else he has signed?

Maureen is having a piss and a moan seemingly because Woodward wouldn't sanction a bajillion quid for a 30+ CB with a two season shelf life or a VVD level fee for Harry Maguire.

If that were my club I'd be carrying Woodward shoulder high around Old Trafford.

He's obviously a top manager, and those players all seem a bit slapdash in terms of a particular style. It all stinks of Woodward chucking money about without knowing what he wants. Mourinho is the king of team building and tactics, if he was choosing the players they'd be challenging for the title. He wanted that Perisic didn't he? Then ends up with a broken Sanchez.

He's out tacticed a few top coaches this season, almost did it to Guardiola at the weekend. He's one more season away from this team being unbeatable.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18674 on: November 12, 2018, 05:12:50 pm »
He's obviously a top manager, and those players all seem a bit slapdash in terms of a particular style. It all stinks of Woodward chucking money about without knowing what he wants. Mourinho is the king of team building and tactics, if he was choosing the players they'd be challenging for the title. He wanted that Perisic didn't he? Then ends up with a broken Sanchez.

He's out tacticed a few top coaches this season, almost did it to Guardiola at the weekend. He's one more season away from this team being unbeatable.

Don't bother mate. Some people will always focus on the negatives with Jose.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18675 on: November 12, 2018, 05:14:42 pm »
Don't bother mate. Some people will always focus on the negatives with Jose.

Aye, no wonder the RAWK Meltdown thread is one of the most popular over on 'the cafffff'.

If he was English, he'd be seen as a national treasure. In fact, you can see that's true with the old chap at Palace. The English Mourinho.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #18676 on: November 12, 2018, 05:14:50 pm »

Can't tell if mkingdon has snapped up the bait or not... Wriggle the lure a bit...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18677 on: November 12, 2018, 05:16:15 pm »
Can't tell if mkingdon has snapped up the bait or not... Wriggle the lure a bit...

I actually hooked myself slightly, I started thinking 'hmmm, I'm making some sound deductions on this fishing trip' so had to introduce a bit of Hodgson. Hodgson never fails.

Offline The Test

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18678 on: November 12, 2018, 05:19:22 pm »
Aye, no wonder the RAWK Meltdown thread is one of the most popular over on 'the cafffff'.

If he was English, he'd be seen as a national treasure. In fact, you can see that's true with the old chap at Palace. The English Mourinho.

He's an international treasure.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18679 on: November 12, 2018, 05:22:29 pm »
True. Give Jose more... :P

here's Souness and G. Nev.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXTGxllOcjY

Ratboy won't say a word, not with Utd intending to use his Hotel Football as a base for the players on match days.
Jurgen YNWA