Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 313034 times)

Offline JoeH

• Slightly obsessed with things up the bum - thinks it's funny.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: IPTV
« Reply #2640 on: October 26, 2023, 07:49:43 pm »
Does anyone use the site which is now known as Nicks Auto Shop? Think it was previusly r*vo. Not sure how to get it on my android phone
Forum: https://revforum.co/
Customer Portal: https://slimlinesolutions.cz/whmcs/index.php/store/dedicated-service

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2641 on: October 30, 2023, 09:06:14 am »
Do they do free tests?
One of my subscriptions is due for renewal but reckon I'll be letting it slide, hasn't been great lately.
Would like to give this a go but would prefer to test it first.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2642 on: October 30, 2023, 12:26:34 pm »
Forum: https://revforum.co/
Customer Portal: https://slimlinesolutions.cz/whmcs/index.php/store/dedicated-service

I've got those links thanks. Their forum is useless, no1 seems to use it anymore

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #2643 on: October 30, 2023, 12:51:15 pm »
Two links I have from God knows where are

Axfury and Wizsmarttv

Anyone heard of those before?

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #2644 on: October 30, 2023, 01:07:06 pm »

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2645 on: October 30, 2023, 01:14:35 pm »
Two links I have from God knows where are

Axfury and Wizsmarttv

Anyone heard of those before?

AxFury was the best VOD service out there. More content, more 4K content and one of the cheapest, but he’s had a few technical issues over the last few months and now Plex have banned the hosting provider he uses, so is currently moving all his stuff over to a new platform. Remains to be seen if it will reach the levels of service it did previously.

Offline Mr D J

• Kopite
« Reply #2646 on: October 31, 2023, 10:14:50 am »
Is crypto still the only way to pay?

yes

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2647 on: October 31, 2023, 11:19:59 am »
AxFury was the best VOD service out there. More content, more 4K content and one of the cheapest, but he’s had a few technical issues over the last few months and now Plex have banned the hosting provider he uses, so is currently moving all his stuff over to a new platform. Remains to be seen if it will reach the levels of service it did previously.

Hmm good and bad then at the moment, hard to know who to go with!

Offline JoeH

• Slightly obsessed with things up the bum - thinks it's funny.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2648 on: October 31, 2023, 03:36:55 pm »
Is crypto still the only way to pay?
Yes, but not really an issue if you create an account with coinbase.com

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2649 on: November 2, 2023, 11:07:13 pm »
Could anyone send me a PM for an Emby share? Or a Plex share that’s still working?

Axfury is gone for me and badly stuck

“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2650 on: November 4, 2023, 08:51:47 am »
I thought fook it and try one, so tried

wizsmart-tv

and seems decent, lots of channels, sports, TV and film
« Last Edit: November 8, 2023, 08:54:43 am by [new username under construction] »

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2651 on: November 5, 2023, 01:31:47 pm »
I thought fook it and try one, so tried

and seems decent, lots of channels, sports, TV and film

good value that 12 months subscription for about £40!
« Last Edit: November 5, 2023, 02:49:04 pm by Wabaloolah »
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2652 on: November 6, 2023, 09:22:51 pm »
I've just switched my broadband to Sky. Just wondering if I'm more likely to experience disruption to my IPTV or be more easily discovered?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2653 on: November 7, 2023, 12:44:31 pm »
I've just switched my broadband to Sky. Just wondering if I'm more likely to experience disruption to my IPTV or be more easily discovered?

I've had Sky Broadband for a few years and have had no issues with it.
I binned off revo when they couldn't get round whatever issues they had without having to use a VPN but the services I've had since have all been fine without the need for one.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2654 on: November 7, 2023, 02:09:04 pm »

Turn off Sky Shield as that caused issues for me in the past with certain services.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2655 on: November 7, 2023, 03:11:06 pm »
I've had Sky Broadband for a few years and have had no issues with it.
I binned off revo when they couldn't get round whatever issues they had without having to use a VPN but the services I've had since have all been fine without the need for one.

Yeah the only real downside to Sky is that they're always first with the blocks, so you will end up having to use a VPN more than you would with the other ISPs.

Definitely follow jonnys advice & make sure that your shield is turned off.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #2656 on: November 7, 2023, 03:42:54 pm »
All the major providers use the same blocking system so will make no real difference.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2657 on: November 7, 2023, 03:47:20 pm »
All the major providers use the same blocking system so will make no real difference.

You would think that but they certainly don't use it in the same way.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2658 on: November 7, 2023, 08:10:59 pm »
one I used to use stopped taking customers with Sky or forced them to use a VPN.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2659 on: November 7, 2023, 08:13:19 pm »
good value that 12 months subscription for about £40!
took out a sub for this as a backup due to the 50% sale and I must say it's fantastic. It appears to be targeting the US market but it has all the channels from around the world you could ever want.

Might be worth taking the link out of the original post I quoted though just in case

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #2660 on: November 8, 2023, 07:57:38 am »
took out a sub for this as a backup due to the 50% sale and I must say it's fantastic. It appears to be targeting the US market but it has all the channels from around the world you could ever want.

Might be worth taking the link out of the original post I quoted though just in case

Might have to give it a go when my current IPTV sub runs out

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2661 on: November 8, 2023, 08:36:26 am »
Seemed to cause issues for me, but one my IPTV subs has an inbuilt vpn

unfortunately sometimes you need logged in to do that but it doesnt let you if connected to wifi so i need to connect through my phone coverage to the iptv, turn on the vpn on my phone then log in

I also have an old version of the IPTV sub on my firestick so i can turn it on through that and then it works
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2662 on: November 8, 2023, 08:55:05 am »

Name still there, link gone, better? :)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2663 on: November 8, 2023, 01:05:18 pm »

They do not seem to have UK categories on mine, despite being on their website under channels. Is that the same on yours? Just before I contact support.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2664 on: November 8, 2023, 02:52:09 pm »
They do not seem to have UK categories on mine, despite being on their website under channels. Is that the same on yours? Just before I contact support.

Got them on mine, through VPN of course, no idea if that would affect it though....UK list straight after US list

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2665 on: November 8, 2023, 02:55:58 pm »
Got them on mine, through VPN of course, no idea if that would affect it though....UK list straight after US list

Thanks, will message support. Defo not there for me, I downloaded the m3u and opened it in a text editor to search for the channels.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2666 on: November 14, 2023, 01:56:49 pm »
I've no idea how good this is, but there's an app called 'Sports Fire' or something that's free.

Type in 825602 on the Downloader App.

Put this on an older 4K Firestick and it works fine, but it just won't install on my newest version annoyingly.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2667 on: November 14, 2023, 02:51:08 pm »
Put this on an older 4K Firestick and it works fine, but it just won't install on my newest version annoyingly.

Can't imagine why unless they need to update it, have you been able to sideload other apps ?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2668 on: November 14, 2023, 02:57:04 pm »
Can't imagine why unless they need to update it, have you been able to sideload other apps ?

Not tried any others on that stick yet, will give it a go. It's not brand new, got in in the Black Friday sale last year I think, it's the stick which has the Netflix and other app buttons on the remote.

But yeah, I put it on my other stick a couple of months back I think so maybe the app needs updating.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2669 on: November 14, 2023, 02:58:10 pm »
Not tried any others on that stick yet, will give it a go. It's not brand new, got in in the Black Friday sale last year I think, it's the stick which has the Netflix and other app buttons on the remote.

Just make sure that you have apps from unknown sources turned on.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2670 on: November 14, 2023, 02:58:35 pm »
Just make sure that you have apps from unknown sources turned on.

Good thinking, I'll double check that too.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2671 on: November 15, 2023, 08:11:20 am »
Another thing I discovered last night, I recently unplugged my firestick as it slowed up, there is app I use called shark and it just vanished

Went through an old tutorial and the site no longer worked

However down the left hand side of the downloader page is a section called files

It should have a record of previous stuff you downloaded so luckily I managed to get the shark app back through that

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2672 on: November 16, 2023, 11:20:10 pm »
Thanks, will message support. Defo not there for me, I downloaded the m3u and opened it in a text editor to search for the channels.
Apologies for the late response, I have the UK categories, have it installed on Smarters. Hope you got it sorted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2673 on: November 17, 2023, 09:30:10 am »
Tivimate seems really good for Android, is there something better than Smarters Pro for desktop, it's sooooooooooooooo bad!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2674 on: November 17, 2023, 09:32:25 am »
Apologies for the late response, I have the UK categories, have it installed on Smarters. Hope you got it sorted

Yes thanks, they have appeared now. They definitely were not there at first.

Offline crewey

• Main Stander
« Reply #2675 on: November 24, 2023, 01:19:49 pm »
Is Wiz still performing ?
I've tried 2 in the last month with subs ending tomorrow, they've been pretty useless for casual streaming channels to have on in the background during the day. They seemed more reliable and generally geared towards EPL, mma, boxing, NFL etc.. which I understand is what most users are after tbf.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 01:23:56 pm by crewey »
Cheers !

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2676 on: December 1, 2023, 07:54:40 pm »
Is Wiz still performing ?
I've tried 2 in the last month with subs ending tomorrow, they've been pretty useless for casual streaming channels to have on in the background during the day. They seemed more reliable and generally geared towards EPL, mma, boxing, NFL etc.. which I understand is what most users are after tbf.
yes all good here with Wiz, not gone down once, no VPN needed, only criticism would be there are too many channels for what I need it for!

Other than that though it's great, regional variants of Fox and CBS, in addition to NFL dedicated channels, so always plenty of options for the NFL etc.

For about £40 for 12 months, it's well worth it, in my opinion

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #2677 on: December 2, 2023, 03:59:46 pm »
Can anyone recommend a decent IPTV app fo a tablet?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2678 on: December 3, 2023, 08:28:25 am »
yes all good here with Wiz, not gone down once, no VPN needed, only criticism would be there are too many channels for what I need it for!

Other than that though it's great, regional variants of Fox and CBS, in addition to NFL dedicated channels, so always plenty of options for the NFL etc.

For about £40 for 12 months, it's well worth it, in my opinion

Have you watched the football on peacock on the PPV LIVE Events? It is 60fps and 5.1 sound. I've been watching the football on those ones, you just have to put up with Le Saux as co commentator

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2679 on: December 3, 2023, 11:52:53 am »
Have you watched the football on peacock on the PPV LIVE Events? It is 60fps and 5.1 sound. I've been watching the football on those ones, you just have to put up with Le Saux as co commentator
I usually watch games on the US feed if I can yes, picture is much better quality than the Sky ones, don't mind Le Saux really -mundane for sure, but he's harmless compared to bellends like Carragher and Neville