Author Topic: Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences  (Read 1246999 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences
« Reply #16280 on: Yesterday at 10:48:20 pm »
Is that what you say on parents evening?  ;D
I’m more into running the parents evenings than the details to be honest
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences
« Reply #16281 on: Today at 10:45:26 am »
“Assuming it is true”, rather than “if” would have been better I guess.  I say this because the woman who came forwards states it wasn’t (although she acted in a way that made me suspect she maybe wasn’t telling the truth). Truth is subjective though and depends on your view point.  Especially artistic truth. What’s truer?his emotions? His memory? It’s hard for me to say.

And to be fair to the chap I’m not sure in his wildest dreams that he could have ever expected his one man stage show to become the number one tv show across the world. Might he have done it differently if he’s known? Maybe, maybe not.

Fiona Harvey is looking to sue Netflix and Gadd.   It should have been presented as based on true story rather than a true story.

The TV producer rapist seems to be getting away lightly

https://variety.com/2024/tv/global/baby-reindeer-does-real-martha-have-case-libel-netflix-1236006607/
« Last Edit: Today at 10:54:22 am by Kenny's Jacket »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.