Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2125228 times)

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #39360 on: Yesterday at 03:09:57 pm »
Got a hospitality ticket for tomorrow, not had one in a good while. Nothing showing on my wallet do I need to add it to wallet? Ta

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39361 on: Yesterday at 04:11:36 pm »
Got a hospitality ticket for tomorrow, not had one in a good while. Nothing showing on my wallet do I need to add it to wallet? Ta

Last time i got one they emailed the ticket to me but it was very late, the match i think was 2 kickoff and I could enter from 11 but the hospitality team didn't arrive in til 10 and I was panicking, got it about 10:45

Offline Strummer77

• Legacy Fan
  • @AlexDavis90
« Reply #39362 on: Yesterday at 05:15:29 pm »
For the Echo event it is really annoying it’s only league games. Work weekends mainly but have loads of the league and cup homes and aways for cups - but they don’t count!

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #39363 on: Yesterday at 06:09:56 pm »
Last time i got one they emailed the ticket to me but it was very late, the match i think was 2 kickoff and I could enter from 11 but the hospitality team didn't arrive in til 10 and I was panicking, got it about 10:45

My ma bought it so unsure really.

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #39364 on: Yesterday at 06:19:41 pm »

You should get your ticket emailed to the email address you used in the booking. If it does not arrive , don’t worry , Hospitality have their own ticket office below the Main Stand , open 3 hours before kick off , just go there and they will sort it

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #39365 on: Yesterday at 07:50:16 pm »
You should get your ticket emailed to the email address you used in the booking. If it does not arrive , don’t worry , Hospitality have their own ticket office below the Main Stand , open 3 hours before kick off , just go there and they will sort it

Yeah got the email here, when I try and add it to my wallet it just freezes? Tried it through club site as well and same thing happens

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #39366 on: Yesterday at 07:58:21 pm »
Yeah got the email here, when I try and add it to my wallet it just freezes? Tried it through club site as well and same thing happens

Make sure you have Safari(Apple) or  Google Chrome set as the default web browser….. not Google , - this is what happens when you use Google