Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1317114 times)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: TORY PARTIES THREAD
« Reply #1320 on: January 25, 2022, 10:38:48 pm »
As far as PMQ's is concerned, he's never been the smartest person in the room.

But the nation was told repeatedly, how clever he is (something I questioned on here since the start) for so long, that it was never in question - until lately.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1321 on: January 25, 2022, 10:41:06 pm »
They are going to release the report at 11:45 according to Newsnight (Labour sources), PMQs at 12, then a Statement by the Toxic Twat at 12.30.

Literally giving the opposition literally no time to prepare a response!

Laughable
Not laughable, predictably cowardly.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1322 on: January 25, 2022, 10:49:38 pm »
Mogg is one creepy individual
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1323 on: January 25, 2022, 10:51:48 pm »
What is the point of interviewing Cabinet Ministers, they aren't ever going to drop the twat in it

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1324 on: January 25, 2022, 10:52:22 pm »
They are going to release the report at 11:45 according to Newsnight (Labour sources), PMQs at 12, then a Statement by the Toxic Twat at 12.30.

Literally giving the opposition literally no time to prepare a response!

Laughable

Sky saying the Speaker of The House has rejected any such action and insisted that they needed to meet the standard 30-minutes before PMQ to allow MPs to review.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1325 on: January 25, 2022, 10:53:19 pm »
He's very well mannered though, not as clever as he thinks he is, and a horrible c*nt. Hope he gets the job - but sadly won't happen.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1326 on: January 25, 2022, 10:53:44 pm »
Sky saying the Speaker of The House has rejected any such action and insisted that they needed to meet the standard 30-minutes before PMQ to allow MPs to review.
Mogg has just said on Newsnight that the usual courtesies will apply to the opposition so that may well be true

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1327 on: January 25, 2022, 10:56:21 pm »
He's very well mannered though, not as clever as he thinks he is, and a horrible c*nt. Hope he gets the job - but sadly won't happen.
oh he's very polite but there's something about him, can't put my finger on what it is.

Wow he's just said that a change of leader should require a General Election, in his view!

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1328 on: January 25, 2022, 11:10:42 pm »
Interesting Cressida Dick said "There was evidence that those involved knew or ought to have known that what they were doing was an offence."

So she's just said that the law has been broken. No if and or buts.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #1329 on: January 26, 2022, 12:00:45 am »
Wow he's just said that a change of leader should require a General Election, in his view!

That's a threat directed to the Conservative MPs.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1330 on: January 26, 2022, 12:26:16 am »
That's a threat directed to the Conservative MPs.
yes good point, didn't think of that, saying vote him out and you yourselves could lose your job

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1331 on: January 26, 2022, 01:08:42 am »
oh he's very polite but there's something about him, can't put my finger on what it is.

Wonder if he said this when Cameron and May resigned as well.
I don't think he even believes the point he's making, I doubt if any of the Tory MPs believe he means it as well. it's not going to happen, I wish it would but Mogg and all the rest of the Tory MPs know they will never call a election this year.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1332 on: January 26, 2022, 01:13:38 am »
There's no way Boris doesn't know whats in the report, I'm sceptical it would be highly critical of him. I mean he's put all his eggs in that basket and knowing how duplicitous that party is, it stands to reason, they believe it will exonerate him

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1333 on: January 26, 2022, 01:39:14 am »
Some one will be charged, there'll be resignations, door stop speeches, etc, but Boris will glide through this like he always does.

I'm hoping I'm very, very wrong.

Offline cornishscouser92

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1334 on: January 26, 2022, 06:52:27 am »
Jacob Rees-Mogg has said there should be a GE if Boris goes. In other words, the report is bad.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1335 on: January 26, 2022, 07:28:18 am »
Looks like a case of the missing report today.  Apparently hasn’t landed with Downing St yet.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1336 on: January 26, 2022, 07:29:05 am »
Tories projecting whatever behaviour is convenient on the public again I see.

When restrictions were rolled back a bit and the government just said “use common sense”  they claimed the public were brilliant, knew exactly what they were doing, complied and were making day to day sacrifices to get us all through it.  Any suggestion to the contrary was seen as an insult to the Great British public, unpatriotic and a disgrace.

Now their leader has got caught MPs like Crispin Blunt are saying that the plebs were breaking the rules in “most homes” across the country.  I can see that going down well.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 07:30:43 am by Kekule »

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1337 on: January 26, 2022, 07:33:30 am »
Mogg is one creepy individual

He is an arrogant man who thinks everyone around him is beneath him,socially and intellectually. He tries to disguise it with some thinly veiled superficial courtesy. Johnson and Gove are the same. They have all made careers out of it because the system allows for it. Abs that's why they hark back to some bygone era of imperialism or the blitz or whatever, because it was a time when the ruling classes could treat the rest like shit
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1338 on: January 26, 2022, 08:02:47 am »
Love watching Kay Burley have to deal with this subject. Would love some snide remark from someone about her birthday party.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1339 on: January 26, 2022, 08:06:02 am »
As far as PMQ's is concerned, he's never been the smartest person in the room.

But the nation was told repeatedly, how clever he is (something I questioned on here since the start) for so long, that it was never in question - until lately.

He hid in a fridge to avoid being interviewed before the election. The Tory strategy in the whole campaign was to keep him away from any interviews or scrutiny because they knew he was a liability. Their whole strategy was based on the Brexit message and slinging mud at Corbyn.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1340 on: January 26, 2022, 08:06:51 am »
He hid in a fridge to avoid being interviewed before the election. The Tory strategy in the whole campaign was to keep him away from any interviews or scrutiny because they knew he was a liability. Their whole strategy was based on the Brexit message and slinging mud at Corbyn.

Brexit was based in lies and racism.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1341 on: January 26, 2022, 08:08:53 am »
Brexit was based in lies and racism.

There's two types of people who voted for Brexit.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1342 on: January 26, 2022, 08:33:28 am »
There's two types of people who voted for Brexit.

Exactly. And now they are moaning about the consequences.

Same with Johnson.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #1343 on: January 26, 2022, 08:43:37 am »
He is an arrogant man who thinks everyone around him is beneath him,socially and intellectually.

Socially, in strict class terms, that's probably true. But that doesn't necessarily work to his advantage.

Intellectually? He may think it, but it's preposterous. The best reply is to direct attention to his book on the Victorians. If someone said it was written by his 10 year-old Mini-Me son you wouldn't be surprised.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1344 on: January 26, 2022, 08:48:36 am »
One thing the time taken to produce the report has helped is that the wolves who are at Boris’ door are not likely to be placated by junior staff and support staff getting sacked. Seems like that strategy has been played out and not come back as acceptable.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #1345 on: January 26, 2022, 08:50:50 am »
:D

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1346 on: January 26, 2022, 08:54:58 am »
So it's the Special Inquiry Team at the met investigating, and not Bas Javid's covid team, which is a good thing I suppose.  Still reporting up to Cressida Dick unfortunately, but you can't have everything.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1347 on: January 26, 2022, 09:07:47 am »
I suppose the choice for Sue Gray is an elevation to the peerage or her name emblazoned in history. Let's hope she chose the latter.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1349 on: January 26, 2022, 09:57:59 am »
Already seeing leaks of the Sue Gray report online...

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1350 on: January 26, 2022, 10:09:41 am »
https://youtu.be/uovt1sC3rtM?t=124

Really funny him, never seen him before, also seems the very natural, effortless comedian type, like he can stand there for hours chatting all kinds making it funny.

Gotta have balls to do that stuff too, loads don't do that in case they lose some of the audience.

Anyway back on topic....

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1351 on: January 26, 2022, 10:11:05 am »
Already seeing leaks of the Sue Gray report online...

I think that last bit has been copy/pasted from one of RAWK's other "no mentioning Labour" threads.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1352 on: January 26, 2022, 10:17:52 am »
Really funny him, never seen him before, also seems the very natural, effortless comedian type, like he can stand there for hours chatting all kinds making it funny.

Gotta have balls to do that stuff too, loads don't do that in case they lose some of the audience.

Anyway back on topic....

"On the Hour is a British radio programme that parodied current affairs broadcasting, broadcast on BBC Radio 4 between 1991 and 1992. Written by Chris Morris, Armando Iannucci, Steven Wells, Andrew Glover, Stewart Lee, Richard Herring and David Quantick, "

Stewart Lee's no stranger to satire.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1353 on: January 26, 2022, 10:34:18 am »

Anyway back on topic....

He's been in standup for over 30 years and was on TV in the mid 90s with Fist of Fun (granted he took a long break at the start of the 2000s and never does panel shows, so perhaps doesn't have a huge casual fanbase). He plays up to the archetype of a metropolitan liberal elite and even writes a weekly Observer column. Anyone of the opposite political persuasion who finds themselves at one of his shows has only got themselves to blame!

On the other hand, I'm not even sure what comedy the Right would want to go and watch. Jim Davidson still touring these days?
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #1354 on: January 26, 2022, 10:40:03 am »
https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1486275470807257090

Lewis Goodall@lewis_goodall

Still much uncertainty but fwiw am told by Whitehall sources that Gray report will “100%” be handed over today. Also told that Gray has already briefed No10 on contents and that “it’s not good news.”

Doesn’t mean we’ll see it today, of course, nor exactly what we’ll see when we do.
9:51 AM · Jan 26, 2022

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1355 on: January 26, 2022, 10:43:11 am »
https://youtu.be/uovt1sC3rtM?t=124
how do you get the link of the video to start in exactly the right place
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1356 on: January 26, 2022, 10:46:23 am »
how do you get the link of the video to start in exactly the right place

?t=124

Video starts 124 seconds in. Here's the video 58 seconds in (just to pick a number).

https://youtu.be/uovt1sC3rtM?t=58
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1357 on: January 26, 2022, 10:49:37 am »
?t=124

Video starts 124 seconds in. Here's the video 58 seconds in (just to pick a number).

https://youtu.be/uovt1sC3rtM?t=58

cool, ta
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #1358 on: January 26, 2022, 11:07:00 am »
You can also right click on a video to get it:

To keep on topic, fuck the Tories.
:D

Offline vladis voice

• Main Stander
« Reply #1359 on: January 26, 2022, 11:21:08 am »
have just seen a picture of Sue Gray lady for the first time...why has Lynn from Alan Partridge been asked to look into all this?