Author Topic: FT: CL Liverpool 7 v Spartak 0 (Phil p 4' 14' 50' Bobby 18' Mane 47' 75' Mo 86')  (Read 54123 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
60. Salah twists and turns and his shot is tipped round the post by the keeper oh my
That was a nice save - good to see a keeper still alert after having shipped five in the 1st half - can't be a nice feeling that!

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
62 Fernando with a rough challenge on Milner. Yellow card is produced.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
The Russians appear to have given in, their confidence must be shot by now.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
65 Liverpool keep probing and produce some nearly moments. Spartak go the other way, they get a shot in but it's blocked.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Bobby is such an unselfish player - constantly looking to play the ball to his teammates

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
The Russians appear to have given in, their confidence must be shot by now.

And they didn't even have to be taken to the Gulags.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

• Legacy Fan
65 Shot from range by Pasalic goes well over.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Bobby is such an unselfish player - constantly looking to play the ball to his teammates

Clear team player.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Imagine what the Blues are thinking watching this.  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
He’s been our best player tonight
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Imagine what the Blues are thinking watching this.  ;D
Pace goals
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
And they didn't even have to be taken to the Gulags.

Ohhh.  ;D

• Legacy Fan
67 This looks like a training session now. Not that I've ever seen Liverpool train, but it looks like a training session.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Pace goals

But Salah hasn't scored tonight.  ;D

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Pace goals
Yeah - redshite pace goals, pens and deflections - shite

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
67 This looks like a training session now. Not that I've ever seen Liverpool train, but it looks like a training session.

In other words a certain commentator as taken all the action again.  ;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
65 Shot from range
Kinell they've got ex-KGB snipers in the crowd taking out their worst players? Harsh.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Kinell they've got ex-KGB snipers in the crowd taking out their worst players? Harsh.

And they still missed.

• Legacy Fan
Power went out here. Someone step in.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Power went out here. Someone step in.

Someone probably already has...

Behind you...

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
70' Firmino off, Sturridge on

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
71. Nothing is happening.

Humongous D replaces Bobby F who has been sensational
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Someone probably already has...

Behind you...
It's Oddball with a knife................!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
72 I'd come in if I had anything to report.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
73 Moscow doing some probing but Promes couldn't find a finish, and now he's being subbed.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
74 Gooooaaaaal Mane, after being set up by Sturridge.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
That’s another sensational finish
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
What a finish! He dragged it from about a kilometre behind him - lovely stuff......

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
74 lovely move nicked the ball from them in midfield and broke with Sturridge playing Mane in really nicely.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
74 Gooooaaaaal Mane, after being set up by Sturridge.
Hee Hee

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Quincy is off to Danny's.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
.....and Maribor STILL ahead v Sevilla!!! There's gonna be a few pissed off Spaniards at the airport in the morning. I must wear my biggest LFC scarf........

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Mane wants the Hat trick now..
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
76 It seems as if Daniel is determined to make an impression today the centre of everything at the moment. Another great move, but the offside flag is up.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
.....and Maribor STILL ahead v Sevilla!!! There's gonna be a few pissed off Spaniards at the airport in the morning. I must wear my biggest LFC scarf........
1-1 isn’t it?
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
I wonder about Mane maybe, not convinced he's completely up to speed yet.
:-X ::)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
77 We continue to keep up the pressure, looking for more openings, when we attack the Russians can barely keep up with us.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
1-1 isn’t it?
Ah shit. RAWK ahead of Beeb as usual ;)