Author Topic: Star Wars Universe lastest news  (Read 371487 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Star Wars Universe lastest news
« Reply #4360 on: November 30, 2022, 08:33:12 am »
No need to spoiler this I think...

According to Eckharts Ladder, the actress playing Dedra Meero has recently revealed that, at the end of Marva's speech in Ep 12, she originally said "Fuck the Empire!" - but they weren't allowed to keep it in. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #4361 on: November 30, 2022, 08:44:55 am »
I might believe it if there's a quote.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4362 on: November 30, 2022, 09:52:36 am »
I might believe it if there's a quote.

Apparently it was confirmed in an interview in Empire Online.  I'll add a screen cap of the quote as it appears in the video.

Popcorn's Art

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #4363 on: November 30, 2022, 10:13:23 am »
That was never going to fly.

I'm all for an f bomb in general but I think her telling them to fight actually worked better in that case.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #4364 on: November 30, 2022, 10:14:05 am »
Kind of glad about that, I don't think there's any instances of real-world swearing in any Star Wars material and I'd prefer to keep it that way (without also going down the 2000AD route of using made up replacements like Drok). In fact, I've always though Han's "Then I'll see you in hell" in ESB is a weird line given it references part of a religion that no beings in Star Wars would be aware of.

Some authors have tried to introduce slang terms but I don't think any caught on beyond their own books. The most egregious example I can remember is KW Jeter in his Boba Fett trilogy, he got hung up on the word barv as a dog-type animal and overused it when referring to characters as a 'tough old barv' etc. Karen Traviss probably did something similar in all her Mandalorian fan fiction as she was trying to create a whole language for them before Disney bought SW and Filoni's animated shows obliterated everything she'd done ("Third edge of the Jedi/Sith blade" indeed).
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #4365 on: November 30, 2022, 10:27:17 am »
I did think it was about time someone referred to the empire as bastards though.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4366 on: November 30, 2022, 11:47:28 am »
I agree about the F-bomb (so did Eckharts Ladder for that matter). I dont object to hearing it at some point, but in the context of the episode, "Fight" works much better.

As for real world cussing in Star Wars, ln Ep 3 of Andor, the seargent says "shit!" when everything goes to - well, shit. That's the first actual in-universe swearing we've heard.

Popcorn's Art

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #4367 on: November 30, 2022, 12:15:37 pm »
Love the quote from that screenshot "whom had to be trained to run like a Death Trooper and not like a musical theatre star".

Even the usage of "whom" :)
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4368 on: December 1, 2022, 12:17:13 am »

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4369 on: December 1, 2022, 11:04:19 am »
I was reading that they based the end furneal on IRA ones.

https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/star-wars-ira-funeral-andor-disney-760836
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4370 on: December 1, 2022, 10:44:17 pm »

'The Mandalorian and Grogu return March 1 only on @DisneyPlus.' - https://twitter.com/themandalorian/status/1598416942280605696?

'Speaking at the CCXP panel for the show in Brazil, Favreau - appearing alongside Dave Filoni via video link from the set of the show where post-production on the visual effects were taking place - revealed what fans of the show can expect from the series when it returns in the spring.':-

"I will say that the scope of it is getting bigger, we have really cool space battles, we have lots of Mandalorians, we have the planet of Mandalore which we've been talking about for a long time. We get to see the Mandalorian culture, and many of the wonderful actors you've seen in previous seasons return, and you'll see them all work together on this show. It's been a very ambitious season, a lot of our directors have returned, we have a very experienced team that have been working together for a long time and I think a lot of people are going to enjoy what we have in store."

^ https://collider.com/mandalorian-season-3-jon-favreau-bigger-scope-comments/

« Last Edit: December 4, 2022, 02:02:44 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #4371 on: December 2, 2022, 06:03:39 am »
Just watched all of Andor over the last two days, WOW!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4372 on: December 2, 2022, 11:34:43 pm »
I was reading that they based the end furneal on IRA ones.

https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/star-wars-ira-funeral-andor-disney-760836

Interesting. I said a few pages back that the opening episodes on Ferrex were very like early 1970s Belfast (from what I’ve read about it - before my time).

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #4373 on: December 3, 2022, 08:11:20 am »
I watched it first time on my phone in little bits here and there, navigating work and childcare, and thought it was really good. I’m watching it now again, properly on Tv paying attention, and it’s just brilliant. I like the fact that it could really be any space story. I could have watched large sections and had no idea it was Star Wars. But it had just enough Star Wars to make it good Star Wars. Not battered over your head with Star Wars until you think for fuck sake enough Star Wars.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4374 on: December 3, 2022, 08:20:06 am »
Is there any way they might be able to make it more than two series or at least have learnt what is needed?
Ps I hear head honcho at Disney had changed. Not sure if that affects things much .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #4375 on: December 3, 2022, 09:29:50 am »
Is there any way they might be able to make it more than two series or at least have learnt what is needed?
Ps I hear head honcho at Disney had changed. Not sure if that affects things much .

no. it'll be what it is.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #4376 on: December 4, 2022, 06:47:27 am »
Just binged the last 8 episodes, absolutely outstanding!
We are Liverpool!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4377 on: December 4, 2022, 04:37:15 pm »
no. it'll be what it is.

Yeah, not unless Diego Luna suddenly changes his mind and the other cast members aren't signed up for other projects.

Popcorn's Art

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #4378 on: December 4, 2022, 04:54:12 pm »
Yeah, not unless Diego Luna suddenly changes his mind and the other cast members aren't signed up for other projects.

You are aware that they've already written series 2 and it's started filming aren't you?

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4379 on: December 6, 2022, 06:36:19 pm »

'Honest Trailers | Andor' - from ScreenJunkies ;D - warning; contains spoilers (good point, PaulF)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b6_5fjY54oQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b6_5fjY54oQ</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/b6_5fjY54oQ
« Last Edit: December 6, 2022, 11:48:37 pm by oojason »

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4380 on: December 6, 2022, 08:37:35 pm »
Thanks for that Jason. Brilliant.  Probably should be spoilered though.

Oh, and I can't handle Star Destroyers in the atmosphere. Things that big should be for space only.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4381 on: December 7, 2022, 01:37:44 pm »

'This is what happens when all of Andor Season 1's title themes are played together...' (40 second video):-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/c0hHD-FpcJc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/c0hHD-FpcJc</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0hHD-FpcJc

'Nicholas Britell on the Andor musical sequence in Episode 12' (warning; spoilers):-

www.youtube.com/watch?v=08hC5bX1uXs - 50 second video

« Last Edit: December 7, 2022, 02:43:03 pm by oojason »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4382 on: December 7, 2022, 01:42:46 pm »
You are aware that they've already written series 2 and it's started filming aren't you?

Well duh. I kind of thought my post conveyed the extreme unlikelihood of such a thing happening, but you had to go and clarify it with the obvious.   ::) ;D

Tbf, there is precedent for a TV show altering its filming schedule to accommodate being extended by an extra season, so whilst unlikely it's not impossible.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #4383 on: December 7, 2022, 01:45:34 pm »
Oh, and I can't handle Star Destroyers in the atmosphere. Things that big should be for space only.

In the old canon, the reason the smaller Victory-class Star Destroyers (which came from some concept art for ANH) were kept around was that they could still enter upper atmosphere and so were better at precision planetary bombardments than the newer Imperator/Imperial class, which couldn't descend past orbit.

No longer the case of course, but the Victory itself has made the leap as it was featured in some of the post-Disney novels. I see that some people think it should be renamed Victor-class, to fit in better with Acclamator, Venator, Imperator etc. Because one thing all fictional evil Empires need is some good solid Latin naming systems!
« Last Edit: December 7, 2022, 01:50:28 pm by Riquende »
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4384 on: December 7, 2022, 03:33:07 pm »
In the old canon, the reason the smaller Victory-class Star Destroyers (which came from some concept art for ANH) were kept around was that they could still enter upper atmosphere and so were better at precision planetary bombardments than the newer Imperator/Imperial class, which couldn't descend past orbit.

No longer the case of course, but the Victory itself has made the leap as it was featured in some of the post-Disney novels. I see that some people think it should be renamed Victor-class, to fit in better with Acclamator, Venator, Imperator etc. Because one thing all fictional evil Empires need is some good solid Latin naming systems!

I used to pronounce one of the Roman kings like a giant public transport. Tarquin the Super Bus.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4385 on: December 7, 2022, 04:02:44 pm »

'Star Wars: The Bad Batch Season 2 | Official Trailer | Disney+' - the 2nd season starts on Disney+ on January 4, 2023:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/R15uYFpeBG0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/R15uYFpeBG0</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=R15uYFpeBG0

^ https://twitter.com/starwars/status/1600514580366622722

'STAR WARS: BAD BATCH Recap - Everything You Need to Know Before Season 2' - a 15 minute video from ScreenCrush:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KcQF3-cnzD0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KcQF3-cnzD0</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQF3-cnzD0

« Last Edit: January 4, 2023, 05:30:54 pm by oojason »

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #4386 on: December 7, 2022, 05:12:23 pm »
The laws of physics clearly work differently in the galaxy far far away so I've no issue with a destroyer in an atmosphere.

Hope something happens in bad batch S2, I found S1 quite boring all in all.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4387 on: December 9, 2022, 01:12:14 am »

Andor's Season One soundtrack is now fully available online - for free - fair play and all the kudos to Nicholas Britell (https://twitter.com/NicholasBritell) ;D - SPOILERS

'Andor: Vol. 1 (Episodes 1-4) (Original Score)':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/73fQOkfHk8Q&amp;list=OLAK5uy_kz5rJYR89-HFxKDZ0kDJ9_gNcia7JStmk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/73fQOkfHk8Q&amp;list=OLAK5uy_kz5rJYR89-HFxKDZ0kDJ9_gNcia7JStmk</a>

or - www.youtube.com/watch?v=73fQOkfHk8Q&list=OLAK5uy_kz5rJYR89-HFxKDZ0kDJ9_gNcia7JStmk

& https://open.spotify.com/album/6qvx9oBfEE8N5KshTZBD81

'Andor: Vol. 2 (Episodes 5-8) (Original Score)':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/srOEkHpShWs&amp;list=OLAK5uy_mFdPOf14SMBrLxZK9qz9gwaQBzihnMiIk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/srOEkHpShWs&amp;list=OLAK5uy_mFdPOf14SMBrLxZK9qz9gwaQBzihnMiIk</a>

or - www.youtube.com/watch?v=srOEkHpShWs&list=OLAK5uy_mFdPOf14SMBrLxZK9qz9gwaQBzihnMiIk

& https://open.spotify.com/album/3qsR9RjRJ4oicjlR77oJpT

'Andor: Vol. 3 (Episodes 9-12) (Original Score)':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cxKQZuxE62s&amp;list=OLAK5uy_mAQYMJ6sMf0FgFwZdOHJQIxpkTc0SVIP0&amp;index=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cxKQZuxE62s&amp;list=OLAK5uy_mAQYMJ6sMf0FgFwZdOHJQIxpkTc0SVIP0&amp;index=1</a>

or - www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxKQZuxE62s&list=OLAK5uy_mAQYMJ6sMf0FgFwZdOHJQIxpkTc0SVIP0

& https://open.spotify.com/album/12sIChYxTgbZVVYJfPFBNi

Some quality fan artwork for the finale of Andor - so spoilers...

Spoiler
(from the original unedited speech)

found here - https://imgur.com/gallery/d0PrtZy
[close]

« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 03:59:40 pm by oojason »

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4388 on: December 15, 2022, 12:28:41 am »
Some old style comic covers - from the ever talented artist 'dvglzv' - https://twitter.com/vzlgvd ...

^ full size images - https://theawesomer.com/the-mandalorian-vintage-comics-covers/554117/

^ full size images - https://i.redd.it/sbpbcf3lnhg61.png

^ full size images - https://i.redd.it/k1bb7r0eu6j81.jpg

^ full size images - https://i.redd.it/ujmlwn6wjof91.png

^ full size images - https://i.redd.it/zyx0wjeq7rx41.jpg

I hope he also does a series of comic cover art for Andor...

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 12:31:42 am by oojason »

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4389 on: December 15, 2022, 12:39:42 pm »
Unsurprisingly, I'm enjoying Rebels.
Thanks.

Going to do a paramount trial and binge Pike over xmas. That will help extend my viewing until the next Andor is out.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4390 on: December 27, 2022, 09:58:40 pm »
Spoilers for Kenobi (obviously)...

'How Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Should Have Ended':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/U-4MehDB4MM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/U-4MehDB4MM</a>

^ or click here to watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-4MehDB4MM

The full playlist for 'Star Wars: How It Should Have Ended' youtube videos (25 so far) : www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLimhOT0Avg-TnvanaoEeA4yDLlylKI6jF

'Star Wars: LARRY - Episode 1' - from The Auralnauts:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JnmeTyU1rA0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JnmeTyU1rA0</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/JnmeTyU1rA0

The full playlist for 'Auralnauts Star Wars Saga' youtube videos (13 so far) : www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLINl9l0igYjzIipxsD4Y59_Jjxe4N3pZo

'"Weird Al" Yankovic - The Saga Begins with Lyrics':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/BFq1tl1ZEBI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/BFq1tl1ZEBI</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/BFq1tl1ZEBI

''The Star Wars That I Used To Know' - Gotye 'Somebody That I Used To Know' Parody':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qJlbPXZEpRE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qJlbPXZEpRE</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/qJlbPXZEpRE

'Alien's Guide to STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE' - by Garyx Wormuloid of 'Alien's Guide' / 'Earthling Cinema':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MCjfNB7qJyE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MCjfNB7qJyE</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCjfNB7qJyE

'Alien's Guide to Star Wars Episode 5: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK' - www.youtube.com/watch?v=sclgTMZyh-o

'Alien's Guide to Star Wars Episode 6: RETURN OF THE JEDI' - www.youtube.com/watch?v=prbE9_mP7yc

'Alien's Guide to STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI' - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiS09ngyY5E

« Last Edit: January 7, 2023, 04:07:51 pm by oojason »

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4391 on: December 27, 2022, 10:12:00 pm »
'Honest Trailers | Every Star Wars Movie (Compilation)':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8V1g4HiHyWY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8V1g4HiHyWY</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1g4HiHyWY

The full playlist for 'Star Wars: Honest Trailers' youtube videos (16 so far) : www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFWHlH4koGZDtP7dIB41l4vERG6wM6GDH

'Luke Skywalker versus Darth Vader | Robot Chicken Star Wars | Adult Swim':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tPmDNRpoXAU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tPmDNRpoXAU</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/tPmDNRpoXAU

The full playlist for  'Best Of... Robot Chicken Star Wars' youtube videos (17 so far) : www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcysDhWQHmuRq9ATIDKcj4_-4NkxTcj0q

The full unofficial playlist for 'Robot Chicken - Star Wars' youtube videos (113 so far) : www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDxoWuyyEw4IzE7y_qGN3Nh0L3CgqZlq7

'"SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)" -- A Bad Lip Reading of The Empire Strikes Back' - from Bad Lip Reading:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/U9t-slLl30E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/U9t-slLl30E</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

The full playlist for 'Bad Lip Reading: Star Wars' youtube videos (10 so far) : www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDWOaLX7rvz2c9FovuAIFcocP--3o2oI7

'"Princess Leia's Stolen Death Star Plans/With Illicit Help From Your Friends" - Track 1 & 2' - by Palette-Swap Ninja:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NYD3QtyEGGM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NYD3QtyEGGM</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYD3QtyEGGM

the full 'Sgt Peppers / Princess Leia's Stolen Death Star Plans' playlist album (11 songs) : www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8s6sSjUyaxUk3mCUqiNuJiMNxs9QdthO

http://paletteswapninja.com : www.facebook.com/pswapninja : www.youtube.com/@PaletteSwapNinja

'It Was 52 Years Ago Today! 🎶 If you haven't heard "Princess Leia's Stolen Death Star Plans", you're missing the FAB parody to end them all. "Luke is in the desert & whining?" 🤣 YES PLEASE. For more click on this link: https://cnet.co/30K9JyW '

^ Mark Hamill - https://twitter.com/MarkHamill/status/1132738357094600704

'William Shatner Sings To George Lucas' - a 5 minute video from the 'AFI Life Achievement Award: A Tribute to George Lucas', in 2005:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oEZVwQptvWw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oEZVwQptvWw</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEZVwQptvWw

« Last Edit: January 7, 2023, 05:11:28 pm by oojason »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4392 on: December 29, 2022, 02:04:01 am »
Just watched all of Andor over the last two days, WOW!

Yep. It's fantastic.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4393 on: January 4, 2023, 07:43:56 pm »
I was really impressed with lower decks, but my god rebels is good. A few weak episodes, but a joy to binge watch over Christmas.

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #4394 on: January 4, 2023, 07:54:18 pm »
The bid bitch (yes I know NZers don't actually say that) started again today.

Offline Riquende

• Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #4395 on: January 4, 2023, 09:56:20 pm »
Went all Last Crusade at the end there.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4396 on: January 17, 2023, 12:52:32 pm »

'The Mandalorian | Season 3 Official Trailer | Disney+' - from the Star Wars youtube channel:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Znsa4Deavgg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Znsa4Deavgg</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/Znsa4Deavgg or https://twitter.com/themandalorian/status/1615178017957089281

I imagine there'll be a series recap of sorts for anyone who didn't watch 'The Book Of Boba Fett' - and is wondering what the hell is going on... ;)

Edit: the Disney+ trailer for The Mandalorian season 3 also has the following shot (which did not appear in the official youtube trailer):-

Spoiler
[close]

Series 3 poster...

'MANDALORIAN Season 3 Trailer Breakdown: Every easter egg + Vader Cameo explained' - 20 minute video from the every insightful ScreenCrush:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/614timgL4bU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/614timgL4bU</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/614timgL4bU

« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 10:15:11 am by oojason »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4397 on: January 17, 2023, 01:06:35 pm »
Hell yes! 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #4398 on: January 17, 2023, 03:06:09 pm »
That looks spectacular and I'll thank you to inject that straight into my veins.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #4399 on: January 18, 2023, 01:11:10 am »
Just seen the trailer, looks bigger better more epic. Needs to be on top form to follow Andor
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp