Author Topic: The Marital Sex thread...  (Read 175986 times)

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
Re: The Marital Sex thread...
« Reply #1120 on: February 1, 2012, 08:18:07 pm »
fyi - Munging is the new buzzword in my office :lmao

I just googled "Munging".......holy shit, we are one fucked up race but found it quite funny !!! lol
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #1121 on: February 1, 2012, 08:50:01 pm »
Went back to page 25 and was telling my brother about the PDF and Billy The Kid situation......really felt I should have had popcorn reading that, funny as....classic thread....ONLY on RAWK : )
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #1122 on: February 1, 2012, 11:01:43 pm »

You need to have a care regarding this, given its potential offence to the sexual orientation of your workforce.  It is all very well for the hetros to wholeheartedly embrace the concept should they so desire, and the crossies and transies partially so to do (given that they bat for both sides, faff about and can never decide what side to come down on anyway - ffrarr ffrar), but where, I ask, does this leave the poor arse bandits among you?  Sexual discriminated against that's what.  Disgusting.   
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1123 on: February 1, 2012, 11:50:43 pm »

Why? Why would you go into your place of work and say "guess what I found out today?!" and then forward them to munging? Why would you inflict that on other people?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1124 on: February 2, 2012, 08:58:09 am »
Has anyone ever experienced a flaming master falcon grip?

If you can convince your bird to do it to you then she's deffo worth hanging on to.

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline NatD

• Takes offence at authors and people who eat in restaurants.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1125 on: February 2, 2012, 09:10:59 am »
Billy The Kid, just catching up with the thread.  Cracks me up about the email - I once sent a txt to the Female HR Manager asking her where the Fcuk she was and referring to her as a Bitch! Obviously it was meant to go to one of the lads (Shane / Sarah) but explaining to her why I called one of my mates a Bitch was a struggle!

However, if you are still risking sending the PDF I wouldn't mind a copy too?? :D
"...waking up at 12 in my clothes again, feel my head explode from a night of Gin..."

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1126 on: February 2, 2012, 10:14:35 am »

Googled.

I see.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1127 on: February 2, 2012, 10:15:53 am »
bit worried about this falcon grip
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1128 on: February 2, 2012, 10:25:00 am »

If you can convince your bird to do it to you then she's deffo worth hanging on to.

I'd be worried by anyone who could fit their own hands up there to be honest

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #1129 on: February 2, 2012, 10:50:06 am »
Small fingers needed presumably. Or.....?  :-X

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1130 on: February 2, 2012, 06:10:29 pm »
Googled.

I see.

I think the urban dictionary explanation is wrong. I just double checked it to see

According to that, you go in her front door, and her fingers go in her back door

I do it the other way around. I go in the back, and she does the falcon grip from the front, if you know what I mean

Or maybe my way is the reverse master flaming falcon grip? Either way, its still pretty cool
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1131 on: February 2, 2012, 06:14:45 pm »

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #1132 on: February 4, 2012, 08:04:40 pm »
Just a  quickie to say I put the first 50 pages of the PDF to the test today and it was a startling success.

I must  admit to being slightly cynical about any kind of DYI sex literature, but this yoke is very easy to read and has quite a pleasant tone to it, so the boring stuff doesn't grate so much.

Anyway started off with bit of a rub then moved towards me going down on her, this went well but it was phase two where the PDF comes into it's own.

The bleeding G- Spot!

I didn't even believe it existed to be honest. I just thought it was something bitchy ex - girfriends made up so they could send you horrible texts after the fact, telling how you haven't got a clue what or where it is?

I got an unreal reaction off my missus from it, she actually came through a complete fit of giggles.

As this was happening I thought to myself " ah what a load of balls, this is some kind of joke" as she was laughing her arse off, and I was trying to concentrate even more. It was only when she stopped laughing I glanced at her face and and was completely blissed out expression and was given a resounding endorsement.

Just to make sure it wasn't a complete fluke we went for seconds and again got the exact same reaction, loads of giggles, which broke into a laugh which then cleared away to a few moments of afterglow.

Bearing in mind this was my first attempt with the aid of  "the PDF"  I have to say it was bloody great.

For those who have a copy, I can't recommend enough about giving it a go.

Billy the Kid you are a fucking legend!

Sounds like a result! Did you have it printed off next to you for a reference?  ;)

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1133 on: February 4, 2012, 08:13:59 pm »
It's pleasing to know that every time you all go down on your wives/girlfriends from now on, you'll be thinking of me

Happy head giving my good sirs, give her a lick for me

By the way Danny, did you try out the "alphabet technique" yet? Or have you read that far yet?

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #1134 on: February 4, 2012, 08:15:45 pm »
Why do women want this 'love' all the time. Im sorry, I have deep rooted mental and emotional issues. I have to bang the shit out of you or sit in a dark room self harming listening to Radiohead.

genious.  ;D ;D
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline danny boy the red

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
  • Were going to Wembley!!!
« Reply #1135 on: February 4, 2012, 08:20:13 pm »
Sounds like a result! Did you have it printed off next to you for a reference?  ;)

Unfortunately I didn't and I forgot a couple of the steps I had planned on implementing, but sure never mind.

It's actually a tricky enough one for me to actually read at the moment as I can only read it online and I've been mainly browsing it in work, when I do the evening shift I'm in an office by myself and I don't have to worry about the prying eyes of supervisors and colleagues.

I'm really starting to see the advantages of e-readers now.
http://twitter.com/thebig_sam

"Excited about working with young Ravel Morrison, but he comes with a list of "dead important" instructions. He's like a fucking Gremlin.

The first three? Don't let him near fireworks; Don't let him drink rum; Don't let him carry a sword. Fucking hell"

Offline danny boy the red

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
  • Were going to Wembley!!!
« Reply #1136 on: February 4, 2012, 08:24:30 pm »
It's pleasing to know that every time you all go down on your wives/girlfriends from now on, you'll be thinking of me

Happy head giving my good sirs, give her a lick for me

By the way Danny, did you try out the "alphabet technique" yet? Or have you read that far yet?

No mate not yet, not that I can remember anyway, I've literally just got to past the "callibration" and "blending orgasms" bit.

Should I/she be looking forward to that?
http://twitter.com/thebig_sam

"Excited about working with young Ravel Morrison, but he comes with a list of "dead important" instructions. He's like a fucking Gremlin.

The first three? Don't let him near fireworks; Don't let him drink rum; Don't let him carry a sword. Fucking hell"

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1137 on: February 4, 2012, 09:01:08 pm »
Should I/she be looking forward to that?

Its all ahead of you mate ;)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1138 on: February 4, 2012, 09:23:48 pm »
The PDF i have is only 18 pages. Is there a different one?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1139 on: February 5, 2012, 01:55:17 am »
The PDF i have is only 18 pages. Is there a different one?

Theres 2 of them

The main one is about 50 odd pages

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1140 on: February 5, 2012, 02:11:06 am »
Is there a PDF on something similar for achieving ultimate satisfaction on someone that isn't someone else?

I ask because my cousin isn't married and doesn't get a lot of action.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1141 on: February 5, 2012, 02:13:50 am »
Is there a PDF on something similar for achieving ultimate satisfaction on someone that isn't someone else?

I ask because my cousin isn't married and doesn't get a lot of action.

What does that even mean? I haven't got a clue what you're asking

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1142 on: February 5, 2012, 02:18:04 am »
What does that even mean? I haven't got a clue what you're asking

Someone, who isn't someone else...ie yourself.

Haha, never mind it was a wank joke. Seriously though, I've got a second date on Tuesday. Any chance I can get the PDF? I'm feeling lucky.
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1143 on: February 5, 2012, 02:19:58 am »
I reckon he means his mate pulls the plums off himself all day

Edit. Seems he was

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1144 on: February 5, 2012, 02:21:15 am »
Seriously though, I've got a second date on Tuesday. Any chance I can get the PDF? I'm feeling lucky.

To acquire the sacred text you must first answer me these questions 3:

1. What is your name?
« Last Edit: February 5, 2012, 02:25:56 am by Billy The Kid. »

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1145 on: February 5, 2012, 02:43:03 am »
To acquire the sacred text you must first answer me these questions 3:

1. What is your name?

Robin van Persie. I score a lot. Don't believe what the other kids say.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1146 on: February 5, 2012, 02:49:37 am »
2. What is your quest?

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1147 on: February 5, 2012, 02:53:12 am »
2. What is your quest?

To get this fabled PDF.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1148 on: February 5, 2012, 03:01:27 am »
3. What is your favorite colour?

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1149 on: February 5, 2012, 03:03:23 am »

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #1150 on: February 5, 2012, 03:04:34 am »
haha, quality thread I am unashamedly asking for the PDF also! haven't got a fuckin clue what im doing! hahaha

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #1151 on: February 5, 2012, 03:05:29 am »
Bloody hell Billy, I will have a spare thought of you while I get some of that things in the pdf!!!! never thought of that... flippin hell
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1152 on: February 5, 2012, 03:10:41 am »

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1153 on: February 5, 2012, 03:12:13 am »
Bloody hell Billy, I will have a spare thought of you while I get some of that things in the pdf!!!! never thought of that... flippin hell

What do you mean?

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #1154 on: February 5, 2012, 03:28:40 am »
Anyone heard of 'The Spiderman' and if so would your wife let you do it?

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline ryatnalkar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1155 on: February 5, 2012, 05:54:25 am »

Well, you can always use the excuse I was drunk/ my bad/it was an accident. Personally, I don't want to do something that will spoil my next morning/s coffee/tea.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #1156 on: February 5, 2012, 08:12:30 am »

Oh yes ;) They dont like it though. And a PDF? You need instructions?? Whatever happened to experimenting you useless tools. If you like ill come over and show you a few things hehehe.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #1157 on: February 5, 2012, 09:49:02 am »
Oh fuck. Carl is back! ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1158 on: February 5, 2012, 10:17:50 am »
What do you mean?

You on the drink last night Bill? She means the next time someone is licking her box, she'll be thinking of you

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1159 on: February 5, 2012, 10:50:42 am »
You on the drink last night Bill? She means the next time someone is licking her box, she'll be thinking of you

Giggity