Author Topic: Man City away selling details  (Read 4673 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Man City away selling details
« on: November 3, 2023, 02:10:32 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Manchester City on Saturday November 25, 2023.

Kick-off: 12:30

Liverpool Football Club is pleased to confirm that following discussions with Greater Manchester Police, the local Ground Safety Advisory Group and Manchester City, the decision has been made to increase our allocation from last season for the fixture on 25 November at the Etihad Stadium.

The Club is committed to having as many supporters as possible in stadiums for Premier League away fixtures.

Allocation: 2780

Disabled allocation: 25 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21): £25
Juniors (Under 18): £18

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

NFC Digital Trial:

The Club are trialling digital NFC tickets for a percentage of the allocation.

Supporters who purchase tickets within Level 3 will be required to download a one-off NFC pass to their smartphone to gain access to the Etihad Stadium. Supporters will be emailed their NFC pass ahead of the game. Please refer to our Ticket Fulfilment page for when your NFC Pass will be emailed to you.

Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game.

Tickets sales notes:

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

First sale: 17 or more games: from 8.15am on Monday November 6 until 10.45am on Tuesday November 7.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 16 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Tuesday November 7.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 15 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Tuesday November 7.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 14 or more games: from 3pm on Tuesday November 7.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Stadium Notes: Safe Standing – Rail seating is in place within blocks 113 and 114. All fans will be allocated a seat when purchasing their ticket as normal and will be able to remain seated during the game if that is their preference although supporters should be aware that surrounding fans may wish to stand.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/manchester-city-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-1

« Last Edit: November 3, 2023, 02:21:35 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: Man City away selling details
« Reply #1 on: November 3, 2023, 02:40:14 pm »
Good to see an increase in allocation

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #2 on: November 3, 2023, 03:02:07 pm »

I guess that is sarcasm but what was the allocation last season?
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 3, 2023, 03:14:37 pm »
Sure someone who knows the maths will correct me but 17 seems abit high for that allocation ?

Edit: I've seen the answer. Over 450 tickets siphoned off by the looks of it. Makes sense now
« Last Edit: November 3, 2023, 03:41:57 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 3, 2023, 03:16:24 pm »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5 on: November 3, 2023, 03:36:49 pm »
Should the club be claiming that 2780 is as a win though when although last season we got 2382, the season before that we got 2880 and the time before that 3028?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 3, 2023, 04:03:05 pm »
Fair play to the club for at least getting a bit back on that joke last season

Could be worse - hopeful on 15 now

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #7 on: November 3, 2023, 04:10:13 pm »
Sure someone who knows the maths will correct me but 17 seems abit high for that allocation ?

Edit: I've seen the answer. Over 450 tickets siphoned off by the looks of it. Makes sense now
Only a 2780 allocation but they'll siphon off well over 500 for this (they always do for this fixture), way more then the 400 odd that they siphon off for other aways with an allocation of 3K or more.

They'll claim contractual obligations so maybe there is a clause in the contracts that everyone gets more for City away? I'll leave that up to you to decide  ::)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 3, 2023, 04:56:56 pm »
Only a 2780 allocation but they'll siphon off well over 500 for this (they always do for this fixture), way more then the 400 odd that they siphon off for other aways with an allocation of 3K or more.

They'll claim contractual obligations so maybe there is a clause in the contracts that everyone gets more for City away? I'll leave that up to you to decide  ::)

Just think the uptake is higher ;)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: November 3, 2023, 04:57:23 pm »

No it's a fair increase on last season

Wasn't any trouble in the league tho we all fucked off after the 3rd

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #10 on: November 3, 2023, 05:17:11 pm »
How on earth is this starting on 17?! Sooner or later there will be more tourists/corporate/ hospitality tickets than there will normal fans.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #11 on: November 3, 2023, 05:37:23 pm »
How on earth is this starting on 17?! Sooner or later there will be more tourists/corporate/ hospitality tickets than there will normal fans.
I've literally explained above why.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #12 on: November 3, 2023, 06:29:43 pm »
I've literally explained above why.

Do you reckon it'll drop to 15 with the siphoning?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #13 on: November 3, 2023, 06:40:09 pm »
Do you reckon it'll drop to 15 with the siphoning?

It 'should' do...but it will probably be very limited though as it only just about made the 3rd sale last season and the season before so we'll just have to wait and see. I've got mates sweating on the 15 sale now too which is frustrating because if they hadn't siphoned off such a ridiculous amount it would have easily dropped to 15 and then 14.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 5, 2023, 08:09:21 pm »
They club have taken 493 tickets for this fixture from our allocation

No wonder it starts on 17
« Last Edit: November 5, 2023, 08:12:38 pm by 30fiver »

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15 on: November 5, 2023, 08:27:28 pm »
It's not really an increase though is it. We should be getting 3,000.

It's just less of a reduction than last season. It's still a reduced allocation and shouldn't be allowed.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #16 on: November 5, 2023, 08:55:15 pm »
Our fans will still out sing the home supporters whatever the allocation.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #17 on: November 5, 2023, 10:52:01 pm »

That's horrendous - how many do they take for a normal away?

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: November 5, 2023, 10:54:40 pm »

Are you seeing this on the site ahead of morning’s sale?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 6, 2023, 07:49:21 am »

Never really tracked how many they do for league games, Luton was 252

Some of the recent EL ones were over 300 until they returned most closer to the game, corporate big dogs don't want them unless they're easy to get to capital cities in europe

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: November 6, 2023, 07:49:51 am »
Are you seeing this on the site ahead of morning’s sale?

Its on the hallmap

Online MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21 on: November 6, 2023, 08:17:49 am »
Anyone else get an email confirmation that no longer contains any of the order details, just the transaction number and lead supporter details?
« Last Edit: November 6, 2023, 08:21:04 am by MKB »

Online dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: November 6, 2023, 08:19:09 am »
anyone got tickets yet

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 6, 2023, 08:24:44 am »
Fucking crap this website

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #24 on: November 6, 2023, 08:28:15 am »
Anyone else get an email confirmation that no longer contains any of the order details, just the transaction number and lead supporter details?
  yes same here but not the first time I've had it like this

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #25 on: November 6, 2023, 08:43:06 am »

They took more than that, 558...the allocation was 2780 and 2222 were available for sale today.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #26 on: November 6, 2023, 08:44:02 am »
For allocations of around 3K, they normally take between 390 and 410.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #27 on: November 6, 2023, 09:15:48 am »

Yeah same. Took several attempts to get past the bank approval as well, it kept crashing the lfc page on my return to it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: November 6, 2023, 09:16:10 am »
How do people see the hallmap before the sale goes live?

Offline Chris H

• Anny Roader
  • Spion Kop 1906
« Reply #29 on: November 6, 2023, 09:19:37 am »
They took more than that, 558...the allocation was 2780 and 2222 were available for sale today.

It's a joke isn't it. Half of block 113 in the lower (Row R to Row Z) being allocated before the sale is wrong.
@SpionKop1906

All donations welcome. All funds raised through sales go straight into the flag fund for future flags and banners.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30 on: November 6, 2023, 10:27:09 am »
It's a joke isn't it. Half of block 113 in the lower (Row R to Row Z) being allocated before the sale is wrong.
Its because every single one of the 558 that the club took for 'others' was in either Level 1 or Level 2...I'll leave others to guess as to why all of the 558 are paper tickets and not NFC.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #31 on: November 6, 2023, 10:53:38 am »

i noticed this. scoring at that end and everyone at the front standing with their iphone filming it be epic........................

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
« Reply #32 on: November 6, 2023, 11:19:14 am »
Not got a change of City away myself (only on a few away credits), but out of curiosity, what do they siphon the tickets off for, and for who?

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #33 on: November 6, 2023, 11:43:42 am »
Yes - first time like that

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #34 on: November 6, 2023, 12:00:29 pm »
Same here.

Yeah same. Took several attempts to get past the bank approval as well, it kept crashing the lfc page on my return to it.
It's nauseating, had this again today and last week for Toulouse.

Online MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 6, 2023, 12:05:38 pm »
One of the recent bugs is that the First Name field gets blanked when you select a credit card from those stored with your browser.  Typically though, because you've scrolled down to the Credit Card Number field, the First Name is off the top of the page, so you don't have visibility that it's no longer there.  The first you know is when payment is not approved.

Might that explain your situation?  Did it eventually work when you manually keyed the credit card number rather than picking it from stored ones?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: November 6, 2023, 12:13:17 pm »
Not got a change of City away myself (only on a few away credits), but out of curiosity, what do they siphon the tickets off for, and for who?

Brand partners, high level box/hospo STH's, players friends and fam, and christ knows who else

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: November 6, 2023, 12:30:21 pm »
Its because every single one of the 558 that the club took for 'others' was in either Level 1 or Level 2...I'll leave others to guess as to why all of the 558 are paper tickets and not NFC.

Convenient

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 6, 2023, 12:31:10 pm »
How do people see the hallmap before the sale goes live?

Its a standard format

Just change the fixture, date and time and stadium name

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #39 on: November 6, 2023, 12:50:54 pm »
One of the recent bugs is that the First Name field gets blanked when you select a credit card from those stored with your browser.  Typically though, because you've scrolled down to the Credit Card Number field, the First Name is off the top of the page, so you don't have visibility that it's no longer there.  The first you know is when payment is not approved.

Might that explain your situation?  Did it eventually work when you manually keyed the credit card number rather than picking it from stored ones?

I read on here the other day that this was happening so made sure I checked my name was there before I went to the next stage. Then clicked my bank app and when I came back and clicked continue it then said there was an error. Was worried it had gone through and charged me every time but all seems OK.

Also used stored details every time and just added the 3 digit code each time.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."