Author Topic: FAC:ManU 4 vs 3 Liv McT 10’ Mac 44’ Salah 45+2’ Antony 87’ Elliot 105’ Rash 113’  (Read 40658 times)

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Should have been all over before they came on, but our subs didn’t half knacker up the rhythm we had.
AHA!

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Should've been over the hills and far away in the 90

United were abject then. Should've been 1-4 at least in the 90
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
Wow so utterly wasteful. Hopefully they get abit fire in their belly for the league game.
Football is a lie

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
Very poor game management!   Ah well,   We can’t expect the normal high standards all the time

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I feel like I want to kill myself.

You should stop following the sport if any result makes you feel that way, and that's not something to joke about either

Offline Shankly998

• Legacy Fan
Hope Klopp gives them an absolute bollocking can't afford to play like that in the league game way too casual thinking we'd already won. Deserved result

Offline Silverbird

• Anny Roader
What was Nunez thinking. Throwing away the 4 on 2 chance then giving away the ball for the equaliser.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Potentially season changing result. I don't know how you pick yourself up and dust off after a performance that abominable.

Grow up
Believer

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
Absolutely fucked it. Stupid mistakes and not killing the game off when we were clearly, by a long long way, the better side.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just the manner of the loss is hard to take

United did have plenty of openings, very open game. But we should have killed it off 2nd half and then handed them two goals in extra time.

It was the third priority for me but still so annoying

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Can’t believe we’ve lost that.

Doesn’t matter now but it looked like McTominay hand balled it before setting rashford up?
YNWA - JFT97

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
We bottled it against an utter shite utd team.

Pride comes before a fall, so many brainless decisions all game.

Not the first time either.

Online Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
that was totally self inflicted. wank. 2nd half complacency. They were gone. We should have killed the game.

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
Fucking brain dead performance that against Bruno Fernandes at centre back. That is a fucking low point. Maybe we’re too tired.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Fuck me that’s annoying. 80s throwback that no matter how shit this lot are we can’t always put them away.

Win there in the league as said above. No Wembley farewell for Jurgen, but fuck it, Dublin is the best way to bow out. Arse.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
All on the players there, really lacking in composure

Only positive is that its not in the league, when we go there in a few weeks we need to put it right

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
Far too complacent second half. Poor goals to give away. What really grates is when we were five on two second half and that terrible ball from Gakpo. One of many examples of poor decision making from our lads
This is it in a nutshell. Very disappointing performance tonight, which is so unlike these players.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
What happens when you dont create enough, aren't clinical enough with what you do create and you get officials who bottle the big calls

Fernandes is in a select group in thus league who referees simply wont send off, no matter how many fouls and how much dissent

We invited them back into the game time and again. Worst side we've lost to all season

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Pathetic. Playing ring a ring a rosey instead of putting them to the sword. As for that corner at the end when they broke. Pathetic.

Disgusted with the arrogant attitude shown throughout that.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dominated pretty much all of the second half. Didn't score which can always cost you.

Fucking stupid once Elliott scored though, they were looking for a counter and we left nobody back and tried kick ups on the edge of their box. Ridiculous really.

Offline Paisley79

• Anny Roader
Somehow, we've beaten ourselves there. Second half, we had them where we wanted them & instead of killing them off, we made bad decision after bad decision.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
Got what we deserved. Stunk the place out today. It should have been over in the second half.

Intl break coming at the right time. Ah well. Out of all our remaining games, this is the one I was least arsed about.

Onwards.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
As if we lost to them shit c*nts :lmao

McTominay, Rashford, Amad…and Anthony. I mean fucking hell lads :D Our lowest priority left, no biggie. Spares us a pain in the arse game against Abu Dhabi

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
Thank fuck that's over.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Nunez and Diaz had nothing left in them, and Gakpo came on and put an absolute stinker in. We should have blitzed them in that extra time with that team they had on.

A rare off day this season for management and players. International break now too…
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Losing to this United side is embarrassing, losing to them whilst conceding 4 is absolutely pathetic.

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
Couldn’t kill it off like we should have. Better use this for motivation in the league. Fuck seeing anymore shit like that the next time we go there.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bradley should have just took him out and taken the red.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Shockingly complacent at 2-1 when we had them at our mercy. They spent all second half waiting for us to kill that game off and we didn’t.

Motivation for the league game at least. Conceding four to this dogshit United team? Awful.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I feel like I want to kill myself.
Over a game of football? You need help.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
Virtually speachless at that performance. NOt sure what's worse! conceding 4 to this lot, Mainoo strolling through our midfield like a prime messi or Antony scoring against us with his weaker foot. :butt :butt

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
The c*nts are coming out of the woodwork I see

Offline Red_Potato

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Potato beats scissors
Well, that's disappointing. Looks like we ran out of gas and it's understandable.
But at 2-1 Gakpo need to make a better pass when it was 4 on 2. We drop a level when he plays and if he was good enough for us, he would be showing it by now.
SOS member 7832

Offline Mahern

• Kopite
Potentially season changing result. I don't know how you pick yourself up and dust off after a performance that abominable.
haha you knobhead

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
After all we've gone through the past few week, all the injuries, winning the league cup, please go easy on the lads. We've been brilliant. It's a shame yes, It's not the end of the world.

If we can be forgiving of any set of players, it's these lot.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gave it away to them on plate, they are absolute bang average.

Our own fault.

If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
We lack a leader in that front three, someone who would take the responsibility. Salah was bang average but despite that he scored a goal.

Need more quality there, desperately. Defence and midfield did their job, but that's nothing without our front line firing on all cylinders.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Worst I've felt watching us in ages. I'm not upset about not having to play the extra matches, but holy shit what an embarrassingly half-assed performance. I really, really, really hope that was a "get it out of our system" day.

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
The refs a c*nt. Fernandes should have been off. BUT, only ourselves to blame, shoulda put that to bed a few times.

Offline art03

• Kopite
We were so sloppy in the 2nd half. Had so many chances to put the game away but we over played so many passes in the final 3rd trying to get everyone else to score. Their last goal just shows that our mindset was off today. We just needed to put it back in to give us to time to reset but we got in each others way. Having 1 less competition is not a bad thing for us. We were barely hanging on as it is with our squad.