Author Topic: Fulham away selling details  (Read 2038 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Fulham away selling details
« on: March 28, 2024, 04:05:26 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Fulham on Sunday April 21, 2024.

Kick-off: 4.30pm

Allocation: 2701

Disabled allocation: 17 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available.
Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices:

Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21) £25
Juniors (U18): £20

Price Notes:

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Within the allocation are a number of restricted views discounted by £2.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

First sale: 16 games: from 8.15am on Thursday April 4 until 10.45am on Friday April 5.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 15 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Friday April 5.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 14 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Friday April 5.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 13 or more games: from 3pm on Wednesday Friday April 5.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes:

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Folkestonebaddie

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fulham away selling details
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 08:21:03 pm »
U reckon 14 gets sorted here?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 12:05:09 am »
U reckon 14 gets sorted here?
Yes it should drop, probably not that many though.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 07:12:47 am »
Euston will be like the old days.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 07:15:12 am »
Having said that, how many even get the ordinary these days anyway.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Paul12

• Boys Pen
  • Paisley-ite
« Reply #5 on: April 1, 2024, 02:06:08 pm »
Hi
After being a season ticket holder and then moving abroad, I am once again trying to buy tickets for LFC games.  But I don't really understand how the NFC-thingy works.  I have got extremely lucky and managed to get tickets for the Sheffield United (through the members ballot and Atalanta (via friends and family) games.  They are both in my LFC account but, although the Sheffield United game is next, it is the Atalanta ticket that is in my wallet.  Do I need to do anything to change that or will it change automatically?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #6 on: April 4, 2024, 08:29:04 am »
Just the 585 tickets taken off the top for this fixture

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #7 on: April 4, 2024, 09:39:57 am »
Hi
After being a season ticket holder and then moving abroad, I am once again trying to buy tickets for LFC games.  But I don't really understand how the NFC-thingy works.  I have got extremely lucky and managed to get tickets for the Sheffield United (through the members ballot and Atalanta (via friends and family) games.  They are both in my LFC account but, although the Sheffield United game is next, it is the Atalanta ticket that is in my wallet.  Do I need to do anything to change that or will it change automatically?

Hi, try going into the NFC settings on the phone and click update - the first game should come through

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: April 4, 2024, 05:24:18 pm »
So the club normally take around 400 odd from an allocation of 3K ish but decided to take 632 for this out of an allocation of 2701. So due to 200+ more than normal being skimmed off, this will just about hit 15+ but loads on that will miss out, it’s not hitting 14.

Yes a returns sale could in theory happen but 3 of the last 5 aways haven’t had a returns sale, make of that what you will.

Fully expecting another 600-700 to be skimmed off the remaining 3 aways too. No doubt they’ll claim ‘contractual obligations’ but clearly that’s utter horseshit as the numbers have clearly drastically changed very recently.

It’s no wonder they’ll never be transparent as some are making an absolute killing from this title run/Klopp’s last season.

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: April 4, 2024, 05:27:56 pm »
So the club normally take around 400 odd from an allocation of 3K ish but decided to take 632 for this out of an allocation of 2701. So due to 200+ more than normal being skimmed off, this will just about hit 15+ but loads on that will miss out, it’s not hitting 14.

Yes a returns sale could in theory happen but 3 of the last 5 aways haven’t had a returns sale, make of that what you will.

Fully expecting another 600-700 to be skimmed off the remaining 3 aways too. No doubt they’ll claim ‘contractual obligations’ but clearly that’s utter horseshit as the numbers have clearly drastically changed very recently.

It’s no wonder they’ll never be transparent as some are making an absolute killing from this title run/Klopp’s last season.

No doubt these are the tickets that end up selling for thousands on tout sites

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #10 on: April 4, 2024, 06:28:17 pm »
Once the 16 plus credit brigade get fixed up the club don't give a fuck.I think they'll go to town on West Ham Everton and Villa too I'm on 11 credits no chance of Everton but normally I'd get Villa and West Ham easily enough really worried about those 2 now seeing what they've done with United and Fulham
Kenny Godglish

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #11 on: April 4, 2024, 07:06:54 pm »
Only about 45 left now

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #12 on: April 5, 2024, 08:22:23 am »
That big chunk of missing tickets has come back in P6.
Long live the King

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #13 on: April 5, 2024, 09:27:39 am »
How many left for this?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: April 5, 2024, 10:43:09 am »
That big chunk of missing tickets has come back in P6.
Good to see, means that they've taken the 'normal' amount of around 400 odd for this rather than 632, does make you wonder though why they took them in the 1st place though.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #15 on: April 5, 2024, 11:02:06 am »
fucks sake, sold out so quick that, didn't get sorted. hoping for a returns sale but not hopeful.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: April 5, 2024, 11:15:34 am »
fucks sake, sold out so quick that, didn't get sorted. hoping for a returns sale but not hopeful.
Was always going to unfortunately as approx. 300 on 15 but was only 200 odd available.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 5, 2024, 11:24:54 am »
Was a close one that, had to refresh for ages to get 2

Can't see there being a returns sale for that, unless we drop a bollock against United & Palace

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2024, 04:39:27 pm »
Was a close one that, had to refresh for ages to get 2

Can't see there being a returns sale for that, unless we drop a bollock against United & Palace

Bollock dropped: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/fulham-v-liverpool-fc-21-apr-2024-0430pm-331
Long live the King

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2024, 04:56:32 pm »
Bollock dropped: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/fulham-v-liverpool-fc-21-apr-2024-0430pm-331
Great news as we have a few on 14 within our group although unless there are loads of returns, it will sell out on 15 again anyway.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2024, 05:15:44 pm »
Does anyone have advice for how to get a seat in tight sales? Is it worth using the 'choose a seat for me' function? Is it just luck to pick a seat and add to basket before someone else does? Thanks in advance!

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2024, 01:45:01 pm »
Missed out on 14 this lunchtime, got on the ticket page at 1300 but sold out in seconds & no tickets appeared in next 20mins before it officially sold out.

Hope I get a bit more luck with Everton, but not hold my breath there will be any returns at all.

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2024, 01:48:56 pm »
it actually sold out whilst it was still on sale for 15 credits,, what pisses me off, 14 credits is still on sale with 13 at 3pm,  can’t even sort basic stuff out,, too busy giving tickets to sponsors and people who buy corporate tickets

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2024, 02:28:29 pm »
Missed out on 14 this lunchtime, got on the ticket page at 1300 but sold out in seconds & no tickets appeared in next 20mins before it officially sold out.

Hope I get a bit more luck with Everton, but not hold my breath there will be any returns at all.
Unsurprisingly no returns sale for Everton.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2024, 02:29:23 pm »
it actually sold out whilst it was still on sale for 15 credits,, what pisses me off, 14 credits is still on sale with 13 at 3pm,  can’t even sort basic stuff out,, too busy giving tickets to sponsors and people who buy corporate tickets
No it didn't. 7 tickets dropped for the 14 sale, we managed to get a few between me and a couple of mates.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2024, 07:31:33 pm »
Failed in the 14 sale, so we’re still a ticket short (sigh)

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2024, 08:09:13 pm »
Looks like some on 14 are dropping credits this season I’m on 11 which I will stay on if I get Villa otherwise I’m dropping one to 10.
Kenny Godglish