Author Topic: League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details  (Read 60448 times)

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details
« Reply #200 on: February 5, 2024, 08:56:25 pm »
I take it that’s lower?

Yeah, front 10 rows behind the goal of lower are £76.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: February 5, 2024, 08:58:10 pm »
I was in and out quite easily this morning. Two sorted in 110 row 9 for the cheap seats. Same block I was in for the 2012 League Cup final. The 'cheap' seats went up to row 22 in 2022, so they have really cut back on them this year. FA Cup is going to be horrendous pricing if we get there!

Don't remember it going that far up before, I thought it was 10 rows then as well.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #202 on: February 5, 2024, 10:12:58 pm »
That's not club Wembley then. Club Wembley aren't available by the club. Only people who purchased club Wembley via Wembley however many years ago.

You can still buy now. Available for £2500 including this game and FA Cup Semi and final. Plus all the England shite and you can flog back tickets you don’t use for those games. Says nine games in total. Includes train travel to games and airport lounge access (for some reason).

There is no face value for this game as you can’t buy for this game alone.
« Last Edit: February 5, 2024, 10:43:08 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #203 on: February 6, 2024, 01:42:28 am »
Anyone know what row the cheaper upper tickets start?

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #204 on: February 6, 2024, 08:13:53 am »
Cheaper tkts start at 16

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #205 on: February 6, 2024, 08:37:40 am »
You can still buy now. Available for £2500 including this game and FA Cup Semi and final. Plus all the England shite and you can flog back tickets you don’t use for those games. Says nine games in total. Includes train travel to games and airport lounge access (for some reason).

What is weird is who buys these games when someone sells them back to Wembley.

I've touched lucky that a mate of a mate bought one a while back (not a red) and rather than send them back to Club Wembley he's said I can go.

But like you said, not available to buy as a one off, so who exactly are Club Wembley selling them to?

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #206 on: February 6, 2024, 09:00:30 am »

I've touched lucky that a mate of a mate bought one a while back (not a red) and rather than send them back to Club Wembley he's said I can go.

But like you said, not available to buy as a one off, so who exactly are Club Wembley selling them to?

Well connected people

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #207 on: February 6, 2024, 09:19:43 am »

They’re selling to people who have more money than sense.

Wasting seats in my opinion. A half and half stadium full of actual fans would be great.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #208 on: February 6, 2024, 09:19:47 am »

Other Club Wembley members can buy on a members only portal.
Long live the King

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #209 on: February 6, 2024, 09:36:49 am »
Ah right. So you can go on and buy other tickets if you've stumped up for a seat.

Madness

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #210 on: February 6, 2024, 10:08:53 am »
Train out of Kings Cross at 19:24 – is this too tight? Can’t think how long it usually takes to get out of the stadium and onto a train.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: February 6, 2024, 10:09:47 am »

2500 / 3 matches is £833, which is probably what touts seem to be charging for our end. i guess it makes sense if you're in that tax bracket, fancy a punt and can flog the other tickets. wonder if you get CL final too.
YNWA.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #212 on: February 6, 2024, 10:18:34 am »
Train out of Kings Cross at 19:24 – is this too tight? Can’t think how long it usually takes to get out of the stadium and onto a train.
Could be cutting it fine there. If penalties are involved i'd say you've got no chance

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #213 on: February 6, 2024, 10:49:44 am »
2500 / 3 matches is £833, which is probably what touts seem to be charging for our end. i guess it makes sense if you're in that tax bracket, fancy a punt and can flog the other tickets. wonder if you get CL final too.
the £125 and £150 tickets in our allocation are Club Wembley which gives touts an even bigger payday: https://i.ibb.co/6bnyj12/CC-final-price-map.jpg
« Last Edit: February 6, 2024, 11:18:11 am by benitezexpletives »

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #214 on: February 6, 2024, 12:17:53 pm »

Offline kopte4ever

• Main Stander
« Reply #215 on: February 6, 2024, 12:37:40 pm »

If goes Penalties and a Trophy Lift, no chance as can take an hour to get back onto the tube

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #216 on: February 6, 2024, 01:29:51 pm »
the £125 and £150 tickets in our allocation are Club Wembley which gives touts an even bigger payday: https://i.ibb.co/6bnyj12/CC-final-price-map.jpg

There not club Wembley. Its just seats in the middle tier. You have no access to any of the lounges just a normal concourse

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #217 on: February 6, 2024, 01:33:13 pm »
There not club Wembley. Its just seats in the middle tier. You have no access to any of the lounges just a normal concourse

The seating map does show - Club Wembley Seat Only.
Liverpool is our religion, Anfield is our church.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: February 6, 2024, 02:45:12 pm »

They are the same as Club Wembley - inner circle. Like that, you just have access to the paid for bars & restaurants - no lounges.
https://www.clubwembley.com/membership/inner-circle

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: February 6, 2024, 02:48:53 pm »
They are the same as Club Wembley - inner circle. Like that, you just have access to the paid for bars & restaurants - no lounges.
https://www.clubwembley.com/membership/inner-circle

From the club's FAQ's:

If I purchase a ticket on Level 2, will I have hospitality access or Club Wembley North access?

No, you will only have access to a seat. These seats are padded and roomier than Level 1 or 5 seats. They also include a cup holder and programme holder

Sounds as if it's different?

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #220 on: February 6, 2024, 03:28:16 pm »
Loving the chat today lads and lasses. Tomorrow we will be back to just hoping we are in with a chance of paying ridiculous prices for a ticket. What do we reckon for the ballot? Toss of the proverbial?

:scarf :scarf :champ :champ :scarf :scarf

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: February 6, 2024, 03:28:44 pm »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: February 6, 2024, 03:31:48 pm »
Loving the chat today lads and lasses. Tomorrow we will be back to just hoping we are in with a chance of paying ridiculous prices for a ticket. What do we reckon for the ballot? Toss of the proverbial?

What I reckon is it will be yet another night dreaming about ballot tickets before a day of struggling to focus on anything else.

Horrible way to find out if it goes against you and an unpleasant process but on balance probably the fairest way of dealing with it, even if I would rather a normal ticket sale as I tend to do alright on them usually.

Offline Jordellsu

• Kemlynite
« Reply #223 on: February 6, 2024, 03:38:42 pm »

I'm not expecting a positive ballot result, but will be desperately refreshing my emails all day tomorrow. Toss of a coin is 50/50, not sure the chances are that high.   Might be our last Wembley trip as well as booing the anthem while Charlie is sick will turn the PC mob into a frenzy.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: February 6, 2024, 03:48:03 pm »
2 years ago the ballot results came out at 2.33pm for me.

Online Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: February 6, 2024, 03:57:39 pm »
I'm not expecting a positive ballot result, but will be desperately refreshing my emails all day tomorrow. Toss of a coin is 50/50, not sure the chances are that high.   Might be our last Wembley trip as well as booing the anthem while Charlie is sick will turn the PC mob into a frenzy.

Probably won't be our last one this season.  ;D

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: February 6, 2024, 04:05:30 pm »
From the club's FAQ's:

Sounds as if it's different?

A programme holder?! At the very least I'd want that to be someone holding it and turning the pages while I read it, maybe while fanning me and feeding me grapes ;D

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #227 on: February 6, 2024, 04:06:23 pm »
It’s my first time being eligible / being able to afford a final… If the ballot result is negative tomorrow, is there still a chance of a late availability sale or is it more realistic to just accept you’re not getting in?

Online Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: February 6, 2024, 04:10:58 pm »
It’s my first time being eligible / being able to afford a final… If the ballot result is negative tomorrow, is there still a chance of a late availability sale or is it more realistic to just accept you’re not getting in?

Depends on the waiting list position - anything lower than 500 you’re still in with a chance (anything lower than about 150 is virtually as good as being successful).

Anything higher and yeah, very unlikely.

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #229 on: February 6, 2024, 04:12:35 pm »

You'll be given a waiting list number. Not everyone successful in ballot will buy due to travel, funds, work etc. Anything higher than a couple of hundred in the waiting list I'd imagine is unlikely to get a ticket.

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #230 on: February 6, 2024, 04:13:36 pm »
Depends on the waiting list position - anything lower than 500 you’re still in with a chance (anything lower than about 150 is virtually as good as being successful).

Anything higher and yeah, very unlikely.

Snap 🤣

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #231 on: February 6, 2024, 04:15:14 pm »

Neither am I. Went from being a ballot zealot to a ballot notalot. Might have something to do with getting five in the Cat A ballot two tyars ago to getting one last season and becoming one of the great unwashed. A tourist if you will. If we are successful tomorrow, it will be the first cup final we've got a ticket for since Cardiff 2003, so not going to get my hopes up. Youngest has just turned 17 and not been to a cup final yet (apart from our day out in Madrid). Here's hoping!

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: February 6, 2024, 04:26:34 pm »
Neither am I. Went from being a ballot zealot to a ballot notalot. Might have something to do with getting five in the Cat A ballot two tyars ago to getting one last season and becoming one of the great unwashed. A tourist if you will. If we are successful tomorrow, it will be the first cup final we've got a ticket for since Cardiff 2003, so not going to get my hopes up. Youngest has just turned 17 and not been to a cup final yet (apart from our day out in Madrid). Here's hoping!

It’s mad how many people anre unsuccessful in ballots all together whilst others seem to get tickets every time. It’s the fairest way to do it but it sometimes doesn’t feel like it.

Been to every home domestic cup game for 10 years and still waiting for my first domestic cup final haha

Online Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: February 6, 2024, 04:34:20 pm »
It’s mad how many people anre unsuccessful in ballots all together whilst others seem to get tickets every time. It’s the fairest way to do it but it sometimes doesn’t feel like it.

Been to every home domestic cup game for 10 years and still waiting for my first domestic cup final haha

All homes was guaranteed for City in 2016 wasn’t it?

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #234 on: February 6, 2024, 04:38:05 pm »
What I reckon is it will be yet another night dreaming about ballot tickets before a day of struggling to focus on anything else.

Horrible way to find out if it goes against you and an unpleasant process but on balance probably the fairest way of dealing with it, even if I would rather a normal ticket sale as I tend to do alright on them usually.

Yeah agree. It is the fairest way to do it. I’ve been a bit of a mixed bag. Probably about 50% hit rate. The latest one, community shield I was unsuccessful with a waiting list of 7000. The league cup in 22, I was unsuccessful with a waiting list of 56 (take that all day long) and got one

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: February 6, 2024, 04:38:26 pm »

Yeah, we'd had no aways up to the semi I think?

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: February 6, 2024, 04:40:19 pm »
Yeah, we'd had no aways up to the semi I think?

We had Southampton away in the QF. We won 6-1

3 homes/2 aways. 3 games was guaranteed, 2 was a ballot.

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: February 6, 2024, 04:41:16 pm »

Couldn’t have been as I’ve just checked my account and I can see Carlisle et al.

Did the final go on sale to STHs first?

Online Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: February 6, 2024, 04:42:54 pm »
Yeah agree. It is the fairest way to do it. I’ve been a bit of a mixed bag. Probably about 50% hit rate. The latest one, community shield I was unsuccessful with a waiting list of 7000. The league cup in 22, I was unsuccessful with a waiting list of 56 (take that all day long) and got one

The last one I was successful for was Athens and even that was someone else’s card which they let me use as they couldn’t travel, mine was unsuccessful.

I’ve not entered the last few though so if successful this will be my first since then, hoping for a bette outcome!

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: February 6, 2024, 04:42:58 pm »
Couldn’t have been as I’ve just checked my account and I can see Carlisle et al.

Did the final go on sale to STHs first?

There was tiered selling days, as in ST first, then member, then fan card. But all 3 were guaranteed. Then a ballot for 2

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-your-capital-one-cup-10831662