Author Topic: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤  (Read 247345 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤
« Reply #3920 on: May 14, 2024, 07:34:54 am »
Opinions, innit! I thought he was pretty awful in the first half, just continually a yard behind play and never in the places you'd expect him to be. They cut through us at will either way - the midfield rebuild has not worked.

Both teams were being cut through amazed you couldn't see that much. In our case the fact we never have a consistent back line this season.doesn't help There is always players dropping out with knocks. I am not sure what Villa's excuse was considering they were full strength.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3921 on: May 14, 2024, 07:52:13 am »
Cheap carpets and all that..

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #3922 on: May 14, 2024, 08:05:12 am »
Cheap carpets and all that..

Finish the saying as I've never heard that before.

Offline spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3923 on: May 14, 2024, 08:06:14 am »
Opinions, innit! I thought he was pretty awful in the first half, just continually a yard behind play and never in the places you'd expect him to be. They cut through us at will either way - the midfield rebuild has not worked.

Last season we finished in Uefa places and this season we finished third. So regardless of what you think we've progressed.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #3924 on: May 14, 2024, 08:33:30 am »
I think he’s a little inconsistent and very knackered. He should be given another season as he’s a very good squad player, but he lacks the athleticism and turning ability an elite 6 needs. In the summer I expect Slot to build a midfield around a double pivot of Mac Allister and one more athletic 6 who does more of the donkey work. I don’t think he’ll raid Feyenoord too much but I can see Mats Wieffer coming in.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3925 on: May 14, 2024, 08:35:23 am »
I think he’s a little inconsistent and very knackered. He should be given another season as he’s a very good squad player, but he lacks the athleticism and turning ability an elite 6 needs. In the summer I expect Slot to build a midfield around a double pivot of Mac Allister and one more athletic 6 who does more of the donkey work. I don’t think he’ll raid Feyenoord too much but I can see Mats Wieffer coming in.

Wieffer has no recovery pace. We absolutely need that in starting number 6 that has to cover acres of space.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #3926 on: May 14, 2024, 10:16:19 am »
definitely wouldnt get rid, Slot is said to favour a 4-2-3-1 so we will need him, Bajectic and at least one other
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3927 on: May 14, 2024, 10:31:16 am »
Both teams were being cut through amazed you couldn't see that much. In our case the fact we never have a consistent back line this season.doesn't help There is always players dropping out with knocks. I am not sure what Villa's excuse was considering they were full strength.

We cut through them a few times early doors but on the whole, they looked far more dangerous than we did going forward and created the much better chances over the course of the game (which is borne out in the numbers). That also appears to be pretty close to our first choice defence? Konate has seemingly been dropped, and Gomez has played more than Robbo this season (and was actually pretty good last night).

Most of our best chances came from bypassing midfield altogether and going long quickly and early, whereas their best chances came from 2-3 passes through the middle of the pitch which has been a feature of our game for going on 2 seasons now with varying personnel. I actually think it's a structural issue as much as it's a player issue, but Endo is a fairly obvious weakspot in our team - not his fault, he should really only be a squad player.

Offline KC7

• Main Stander
« Reply #3928 on: May 14, 2024, 01:15:32 pm »
Wieffer has no recovery pace. We absolutely need that in starting number 6 that has to cover acres of space.

Absolute must for this league.

That's why of course it is always tricky buying from another league, can they match up to the increased speed?

Keita I think suffered quite a bit with this step up, although the main issue I think was his timid character, as after four seasons he still felt like the new boy.

On the YouTube clips Endo looked fine for pace, but that was just clips (the best bits), and the Bundesliga is not the Premier League. Plus he was operating at the lower reaches of the Bundesliga.

His first game at Newcastle the alarm bells were beginning to ring. A few on here (read it at the time) suggested "maybe he's tired having just signed", all that moving house, flights and the excitement or a new league etc. But by the next appearance it was evident he wasn't mobile enough. We have been very open all season as a result of the lack of athleticism in that position (the business end alone: Atalanta, the two games at Old Trafford, Crystal Palace (again), West Ham, all of which Endo played). Mac is no better in there, infact he's not as good as Endo, but Mac is not a DM. Neil on the Anfield Wrap spoke of his concern over our slow starts, and didn't want Endo starting at Everton for that reason; ultimately Mac did and the same issues are there. No intensity or athleticism in the middle of the park, and even against dross like Everton you can get done.

Endo was among those subbed last night as per Jurgen "before we changed we gave them too many chances", so the fact we conceded after it doesn't wash. The added issue again was that Mac is not a replacement, and again he was uncomfortable in there. In trying to make do, in such a key position, has been very costly.

This league is faster and faster than ever. Every team is now incredibly athletic. Crystal Palace sit 12th. They would run most teams ragged in Germany. We got ripped apart in 22-23 when the legs in midfield had gone. The addition of 8s has helped (though they look knackered at this stage) but it still hasn't been fully addressed.

A Didi Hamann I think would struggle now, certainly in a Jurgen Klopp side that presses high and leaves space which requires the DM to cover the counters. The pace of the game from Hamann's era to now is unrecognisable.

The midfield without an athletic 6 is disjointed as it requires the 8s to stay close to him (whether its a Endo or Mac), which hinders the 8s in their game as they have to do two jobs and they have less freedom to attack. And no Klopp team functions with a compact midfield as that style is counter to his press which will inevitably leaves gaps, which is why a mobile 6 is imperative in his team to track the runs in open space. A midfield that has to protect a player also runs counter to one with high energy. Nobody could describe our midfield as high energy. Rather than having a midfield on full power, we have one that is limping, that has tried to patch up an area of weakness, but you cannot get away with that at this level.

Slot similarly demands the press, so an athletic 6 has to be a priority signing as it would have been for Klopp had he stayed.

Offline DiggerJohn

• Kopite
  • Up the Scouser Republic
« Reply #3929 on: May 14, 2024, 01:41:01 pm »
Very good points I agree with it all. There was a reason last summer we tried to sign Moises Caicedo and Lavia. We fucked that up and big Jorg got the chop. Endo was a stop gap buy hopefully with Edwards/ Hughes we are more professional and get the deals done without embarrassment

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #3930 on: May 14, 2024, 03:57:26 pm »
Absolute must for this league.

That's why of course it is always tricky buying from another league, can they match up to the increased speed?

Keita I think suffered quite a bit with this step up, although the main issue I think was his timid character, as after four seasons he still felt like the new boy.

On the YouTube clips Endo looked fine for pace, but that was just clips (the best bits), and the Bundesliga is not the Premier League. Plus he was operating at the lower reaches of the Bundesliga.

His first game at Newcastle the alarm bells were beginning to ring. A few on here (read it at the time) suggested "maybe he's tired having just signed", all that moving house, flights and the excitement or a new league etc. But by the next appearance it was evident he wasn't mobile enough. We have been very open all season as a result of the lack of athleticism in that position (the business end alone: Atalanta, the two games at Old Trafford, Crystal Palace (again), West Ham, all of which Endo played). Mac is no better in there, infact he's not as good as Endo, but Mac is not a DM. Neil on the Anfield Wrap spoke of his concern over our slow starts, and didn't want Endo starting at Everton for that reason; ultimately Mac did and the same issues are there. No intensity or athleticism in the middle of the park, and even against dross like Everton you can get done.

Endo was among those subbed last night as per Jurgen "before we changed we gave them too many chances", so the fact we conceded after it doesn't wash. The added issue again was that Mac is not a replacement, and again he was uncomfortable in there. In trying to make do, in such a key position, has been very costly.

This league is faster and faster than ever. Every team is now incredibly athletic. Crystal Palace sit 12th. They would run most teams ragged in Germany. We got ripped apart in 22-23 when the legs in midfield had gone. The addition of 8s has helped (though they look knackered at this stage) but it still hasn't been fully addressed.

A Didi Hamann I think would struggle now, certainly in a Jurgen Klopp side that presses high and leaves space which requires the DM to cover the counters. The pace of the game from Hamann's era to now is unrecognisable.

The midfield without an athletic 6 is disjointed as it requires the 8s to stay close to him (whether its a Endo or Mac), which hinders the 8s in their game as they have to do two jobs and they have less freedom to attack. And no Klopp team functions with a compact midfield as that style is counter to his press which will inevitably leaves gaps, which is why a mobile 6 is imperative in his team to track the runs in open space. A midfield that has to protect a player also runs counter to one with high energy. Nobody could describe our midfield as high energy. Rather than having a midfield on full power, we have one that is limping, that has tried to patch up an area of weakness, but you cannot get away with that at this level.

Slot similarly demands the press, so an athletic 6 has to be a priority signing as it would have been for Klopp had he stayed.

Having ballsed up the Lavia deal, missed out on Caicedo and Bajcetic long term crocked I half expected us to go back in for a DM in January while we were going strong on 4 fronts. A Diaz type signing. That was never happening once Klopp announced in Jan that he was going and it became clear why we weren't in for anyone.

Endo was a solid enough buy for what he was (if we got him last year we probably get top 4) but he wasn't giving you the top level experience/leadership of a Milner or Henderson that were leaving, nor the mobility that we need in that position. I've been calling for a couple of years for us to, if nothing else, make a Momo Sissoko type signing and that's what we needed more. Someone who could do most of what Endo does well but someone with the physique and athleticism for the Premier League, which Endo lacks. I'm not sure we needed a 115 million pound signing to have someone in midfield who can run. The difference between us and City/Arsenal in a lot of ways is Rodri and Rice, put one of them in ours and we're a much better side. That level of player isn't abundant and will cost big money.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3931 on: May 14, 2024, 05:59:34 pm »
Finish the saying as I've never heard that before.

My gran said to me when I got married in 1980, don't forget " Never buy cheap carpets, you always get what you pay for. The same applies for most footballers unless Geoff Twentyman scouted them.

Offline DiggerJohn

• Kopite
« Reply #3932 on: May 14, 2024, 06:15:47 pm »
Having ballsed up the Lavia deal, missed out on Caicedo and Bajcetic long term crocked I half expected us to go back in for a DM in January while we were going strong on 4 fronts. A Diaz type signing. That was never happening once Klopp announced in Jan that he was going and it became clear why we weren't in for anyone.

Endo was a solid enough buy for what he was (if we got him last year we probably get top 4) but he wasn't giving you the top level experience/leadership of a Milner or Henderson that were leaving, nor the mobility that we need in that position. I've been calling for a couple of years for us to, if nothing else, make a Momo Sissoko type signing and that's what we needed more. Someone who could do most of what Endo does well but someone with the physique and athleticism for the Premier League, which Endo lacks. I'm not sure we needed a 115 million pound signing to have someone in midfield who can run. The differe nce between us and City/Arsenal in a lot of ways is Rodri and Rice, put one of them in ours and we're a much better side. That level of player isn't abundant and will cost big money.

Rodri was £63m in 2019 Rice was over £100m so not cheap buys

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3933 on: May 14, 2024, 06:21:30 pm »
Rodri was £63m in 2019 Rice was over £100m so not cheap buys

I mean if you want someone of their quality it'll cost you the big bucks. Getting someone in who can actually run and cover ground and do a decent job as a 6 won't necessarily.

That's the thing with Endo; we made a compromise in signing someone with more limited attributes than a Caicedo, but mobility wasn't really an attribute we could compromise on, when we'd just signed Mac who is slow as fuck and had just seen the previous season go to shit due to a lack of legs in midfield.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3934 on: May 14, 2024, 06:30:03 pm »
Slim pickings in the 26 and under DM category. Even less so if you want a physical specimen with some pace. Doesn't help that Chelsea have got three of the fuckers.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche/48126298
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 06:33:24 pm by Agent99 »

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3935 on: May 14, 2024, 06:41:57 pm »
Slim pickings in the 26 and under DM category. Even less so if you want a physical specimen with some pace. Doesn't help that Chelsea have got three of the fuckers.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche/48126298

Certainly slim pickings if you want the full package. Lavia was the player we'd identified, rightly or wrongly, but Jorge/FSG insisted on playing silly beggars with Southampton half the summer. Then the Caicedo saga saw us end up with neither.

If you take someone like Doucore at Palace who we were linked with a fair bit. Not the best technically but he can get about the pitch and do a solid job. Not saying we should have gone for him specifically, but we were going to have to compromise somewhere. Problem was compromising on a player with no pace to come into a midfield that was already slow. Endo and Mac is like watching Lucas and Gerrard in 13/14 (only without Henderson running round like a blue arse fly covering for them).

Offline DiggerJohn

• Kopite
« Reply #3936 on: May 14, 2024, 07:09:03 pm »
Fromola I agree if a Rice/Rogri type guy is not available then the Sissoko type would do for me too. An athletic beast who covers ground quickly break up counters bully the opposition.Hopefully Bajcetic can develop and macallister and Trent can create from deep.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3937 on: Yesterday at 06:25:09 pm »
Fromola I agree if a Rice/Rogri type guy is not available then the Sissoko type would do for me too. An athletic beast who covers ground quickly break up counters bully the opposition.Hopefully Bajcetic can develop and macallister and Trent can create from deep.
by that logic we should have gone balls-out to sign Amrabat. at the WC he was an eye-popping fucking running machine.

(no idea if he's still an Energizer bunny at MU, never watched him play for them)

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3938 on: Yesterday at 07:38:55 pm »
by that logic we should have gone balls-out to sign Amrabat. at the WC he was an eye-popping fucking running machine.

(no idea if he's still an Energizer bunny at MU, never watched him play for them)

Amrabat is lacking in mobility for the requirements of the Premier League. The World Cup is notoriously deceiving.

You could probably compare him to Endo to be honest.

Offline nellyp

• hant. All Hail the old new Baldrick!!!
  • Anny Roader
  • Life's not black and white, it's red and white
« Reply #3939 on: Yesterday at 08:12:01 pm »
I like him. Trouble is that at times i am shouting at him for what he does. I think there is a steady player there who will never make headlines but will give his all when on the pitch. Trouble being that his all is sometimes not enough. keep him but buy someone with more legs and the ability to shirk of challenges when on the ball
In a world of uncertainty and worry, it is calming to know that as a fan of the greatest club in the world I will never walk alone

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #3940 on: Yesterday at 10:04:02 pm »
Its not that easy to find a top DM.
Lots of fans wanted Pailinha instead of Endo, but hes been terrible every game I have seen him.
Goes to ground a lot, not very quick, and worse on the ball than Endo. Im really happy we didnt splash the money on him.

Caicedo hasnt exactly been a success at Chelsea, and Lavia hasnt played

But even if we would get a top DM, Endo would be a very useful squad player.

Offline KC7

• Main Stander
« Reply #3941 on: Today at 12:49:11 am »
Amrabat is lacking in mobility for the requirements of the Premier League. The World Cup is notoriously deceiving.

You could probably compare him to Endo to be honest.

Deceived me, as I'd have been all for him in the January window that followed.

I do wonder though, is it yet another case of a basket case set up that is post-Fergie United that makes a player look bad? Or is he just not very good? There's been plenty examples of the former (Alexis Sanchez, Jadon Sancho, Angel Di Maria among them..looks like they've ruined Casemiro and Varane too). Di Maria is the obvious one as pre and post Man U he has been exceptional. Gary Neville did get that one right, they ruin players (think the term he used they are a  "graveyard" for players).

Its not that easy to find a top DM.
Lots of fans wanted Pailinha instead of Endo, but hes been terrible every game I have seen him.
Goes to ground a lot, not very quick, and worse on the ball than Endo. Im really happy we didnt splash the money on him.

Caicedo hasnt exactly been a success at Chelsea, and Lavia hasnt played

But even if we would get a top DM, Endo would be a very useful squad player.

Similar to United, Chelsea is a basket case (which Caicedo should have known), so the same question applies, is he bad or does the club make him look bad? I haven't seen enough of him before (don't think I'd seen him at all) to see what he was like in a better set up, although the fact his numbers were good and that Jurgen backed his judgment (which has been better than anyone) that would have seen the club allegedly put in a 100m plus bid tells us he must be good.

Have an inkling he would have been immense for us. Understand the whole "he's a bad egg" view that a few hold in being glad he doesn't play for us, but it wouldn't be something I'd subscribe to. Same reason i'm not disappointed in Henderson (or Gerrard, Fowler, Firmino) going to Saudi, I don't put footballers on a pedestal as I expect nothing of them regardless of whether they have come out for a cause (Hendo and his rainbow laces). Can understand why those in the LGBT community would be annoyed, but the lesson is these people are not role models, they often do these things for their own publicity (likewise Taylor Swift who brings a camera crew whenever she makes a "philanthropic" gesture, it's not exactly like George Michael (or anyone) doing so anonymously). It's a different era from a time when players would mingle with supporters (a sound and grounded fella like Phil Thompson is a product of such a time). Today it's a sport full of egos (not their fault, it's just the conditions today feed it) with less interaction with us more mortals, so I just see the players as employees, and their remit is to give their best for us, that's it. Caicedo would have done that, and his numbers and Klopp's exceptional judgement suggests he would have been a hit.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:51:42 am by KC7 »

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3942 on: Today at 06:08:12 am »
World cups are terrible places to scout players. His club numbers suggested he was a pretty mediocre player.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3943 on: Today at 06:29:36 am »
World cups are terrible places to scout players. His club numbers suggested he was a pretty mediocre player.
yeah but I threw his name in as a a response to the proposal that what we need in the 6 role is legs not skill. we need peak Fab - or close-to-peak Fab anyway.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3944 on: Today at 08:36:51 am »
not sure why Lavia is being mentioned much with regard to "ballsing up" deals and us playing "silly beggars" with Southampton.

He played about an hour all season, could only imagine the fume if he came here and missed 3 months never mind 99% of the season

Offline KC7

• Main Stander
« Reply #3945 on: Today at 11:10:52 am »

Don't know about numbers, he looked really good though. The way he carried the ball away from danger with composure, it looked like he had a motor on him.

not sure why Lavia is being mentioned much with regard to "ballsing up" deals and us playing "silly beggars" with Southampton.

He played about an hour all season, could only imagine the fume if he came here and missed 3 months never mind 99% of the season

Big escape that one given his lack of playing time.

Thought it was impossible he'd come to us anyway after we essentially rejected him in turning our attention to Caicedo (if in fact all that did happen). Had he came he would have been arriving through the door knowing he was the lesser option, rather than feeling welcomed by a club who really really wanted him. Players have pride, and we were ready to discard him had we got the one we wanted. So what transpired with Lavia was entirely predictable.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3946 on: Today at 12:32:47 pm »

Big escape that one given his lack of playing time.

Thought it was impossible he'd come to us anyway after we essentially rejected him in turning our attention to Caicedo (if in fact all that did happen). Had he came he would have been arriving through the door knowing he was the lesser option, rather than feeling welcomed by a club who really really wanted him. Players have pride, and we were ready to discard him had we got the one we wanted. So what transpired with Lavia was entirely predictable.
We did kind of mess him around but it almost felt like Chelsea wanted him because we did.

it would have been another Arthur Melo had we signed him.

If he had been successful at Chelsea I would understand the fume over a few million we baulked at.

Its like pulling out of a deal to buy a car over a few grand and you find out a neighbour has bought it and has had nothing but trouble with it

bullet dodged

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3947 on: Today at 12:47:43 pm »
We did kind of mess him around but it almost felt like Chelsea wanted him because we did.

it would have been another Arthur Melo had we signed him.

If he had been successful at Chelsea I would understand the fume over a few million we baulked at.

Its like pulling out of a deal to buy a car over a few grand and you find out a neighbour has bought it and has had nothing but trouble with it

bullet dodged

Could still become a good player. He impressed me at Southampton. But I think we had our initial first bid valuation right at around £30m tops. The amount of money he want for was beyond absurd.

i understand the "bullet dodged" comment is probably made more from the perspective that we'd have massively paid on a player that would have given us zero minutes this season. Because in a more fundamental sense, his situation is pretty similar to Bajcetic. And I'd have been fine with us paying £25m to £30m for such a top young talent, even if they had spent the entire season out because of injury.

Side note, I don't think we'd have made CL this season if we hadn't signed Endo.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3948 on: Today at 12:56:09 pm »
Could still become a good player. He impressed me at Southampton. But I think we had our initial first bid valuation right at around £30m tops. The amount of money he want for was beyond absurd.

i understand the "bullet dodged" comment is probably made more from the perspective that we'd have massively paid on a player that would have given us zero minutes this season. Because in a more fundamental sense, his situation is pretty similar to Bajcetic. And I'd have been fine with us paying £25m to £30m for such a top young talent, even if they had spent the entire season out because of injury.

Side note, I don't think we'd have made CL this season if we hadn't signed Endo.
Neither would we have won a trophy. He has been a successful signing. Doesn't mean we don't have to upgrade though.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3949 on: Today at 12:56:53 pm »
I think with Endo the interruption with the international break didnt help

And I think a lot of the team are looking very tired at this point.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #3950 on: Today at 01:35:31 pm »
Neither would we have won a trophy. He has been a successful signing. Doesn't mean we don't have to upgrade though.

He was good enough for us given Thiago and Bajcetic were not about. Who knows what Bajcetic will be like now, there's about 20% more of him than 2022/23. We also have a Thiago sized hole to fill, using his wages.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:43:58 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.