Author Topic: Chasing the Title  (Read 1413163 times)

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Re: Chasing the Title, The Pack Chasing Us
« Reply #3920 on: January 31, 2019, 10:10:51 am »
Still pretty peeved with the fact we didn't hold onto the lead yesterday and grind out a 1-0 but all it's meant is we still need 13 wins (or 12 with 2 draws) to mathematically guarantee the title. It's very likely we won't need that so no need to worry about that at this early stage.

It's perverse, but had both us and City won this week, we would all be fairly happy, even though the gap would be smaller than it actually is. That is obviously down to the fact it feels like a bit of a missed opportunity. Like I mentioned in the post match thread, it's not so much the points gain that we missed, it was the chance to kick City a bit more whilst they were down, in the hope that they then carry that into the next 3 matches (and end up dropping some more). We've also given them the knowledge that we can drop points to anyone.

We can forget about it now, at least we still made a small net gain. If City drop points this weekend, it will be because of their own vulnerabilities. If they drop, no problem, let's just do what we need to do.

I do however wish people would stop talking about Spurs especially from the point of them "being lucky". We've had our fair share of late goals and had we ground out a late win yesterday none of us would've complained. Even with their injuries they are still far better than the teams they played (in Fulham & Watford). They are only a threat (in terms of the title) if we completely go to shit so there's no point worrying about them. We should give them respect them as a top side but at the same time realise their limitations compared to ours, no need to wish defeats on them.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3921 on: January 31, 2019, 10:15:45 am »
Which I think we will because we’re not playing well and the defence has reverted to type.

Get in the fucking bin with that.

We're missing half our first choice defence, our best defender hadn't trained properly and wasn't 100%, and our best 2 defensive midfielders were either not fit enough to start or playing as a makeshift right back.

it wasn't a great performance last night but it's normal to have to cope with some injuries in the course of the season. By mid-ish feb we'll have a fuller team and a fuller picture. Reverting to type my arse.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3922 on: January 31, 2019, 10:15:51 am »
West Ham just lost 3-0 at Wolves and 4-2 against a Wimbledon team who is bottom of League 1.  We are 5 points clear at the top of the league.

Doesn't matter, we're now shit clearly.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #3923 on: January 31, 2019, 10:20:21 am »
the run-in starts from March

Last night even knowing that I was desperate for us to extend our lead to 7 points as that would give us a really good buffer but it didn't happen. Was too nervous about it beyond any real sense to be honest
will have to keep that in mind for the rest of the season, especially between now and late March because it's easy to get carried away with emotion

I am pretty sure that the players will too.

We've responded well this season whenever challenged and we just gotta keep going. I am pretty confident City will drop more points, we really just gotta stay on par with them which we have been since they beat us

Having our first choice defence back and playing regularly will do wonders
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #3924 on: January 31, 2019, 10:38:56 am »
Some of the posts in here  :lmao :lmao
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3925 on: January 31, 2019, 10:39:26 am »
2.54 PPG and a 5 point lead with almost two thirds of the season gone.

We can draw another 2 and we're still ahead, assuming City keep pace.

People keep telling that City are steamrolling teams and we have to be perfect. Weirdly people have kept saying this despite losses to Palace, Leicester and Newcastle. People are literally looking at the evidence in front of their eyes and proclaiming this City team has the bottle to never drop points again.

Sort your fucking heads out :lmao

We have to try and be as perfect as possible because we cannot assume City are going to continue to fritter away points.  They are more than capable of going on a run.

That said a draw is not the end of the world either.  We have to believe but to be nervous is to be human.  Leicester is arguably the best side outside the top six - certainly one of the most successful in terms of trophies (more successful than Spurs over the past 25 years probably lol). 

We've had  better results against Leicester and Crystal Palace than City have, and City still have to play both of them again.  Yeah, rivals will look at our recent scraped results and think we might finally be starting to crumble, but so far there's nothing to suggest it's anything other than the normal attrition of the league season that you would expect at this time of year.  I seem to recall us having excellent Decembers before, followed by awful Januarys, because we'd blown ourselves out.  We've done pretty well by those standards.

Yeah it will be nice to get some players back in time for the CL restarting but let's all just keep our heads, okay?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #3926 on: January 31, 2019, 10:43:35 am »
This is more a general point rather than towards the crowd or anyone in particular but we really need to chill out a bit. Its January. We cannot be making these games cup finals at such an early stage.

I know City are a good side, but they have lost 4 times already. They are not clocking 100 points.

We need to learn to relax a bit. People will be giving themselves heart attacks if they make every game a cup final so early.
I think a lot of people believed that winning the title would require an impossibly high total like 98 or 100 points. In reality, it is starting to look like it could be a relatively 'normal' total of 90-93 points which has been achieved several times rather than 96+ which has only been achieved once. City will drop another 5-6 points I think which would put them on 92-93 points. Spurs are unlikely to make 90 so 32-33 points from 42 will do it I believe. That's still a very tough task mind.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #3927 on: January 31, 2019, 10:44:21 am »
Liverpool-Don't-Win-Bingo:

- Lack character
- No bottle
- Lallana
- Clyne
- Crowd
- Right back
- Lallana
- City now favourites
- Matip
- Lallana
- Season's over
- Son's crying
- Lallana
- January transfers
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:53:34 am by Fitzy. »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3928 on: January 31, 2019, 10:48:43 am »

- Lack character
- No bottle
- Lallana
- Crowd
- Right back
- Lallana
- City now favourites
- Matip
- Lallana
- Season's over
- Son's crying
- Lallana

- Clyne
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #3929 on: January 31, 2019, 10:53:41 am »

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #3930 on: January 31, 2019, 10:54:54 am »

Think you've got this all wrong...

Surely it's the Liverpool Blame Game Wheel Of Misfortune? :D :D

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3931 on: January 31, 2019, 10:54:57 am »

- Lack character
- No bottle
- Lallana
- Crowd
- Right back
- Lallana
- City now favourites
- Matip
- Lallana
- Season's over
- Son's crying
- Lallana

Sorry but these 5 are all issues to an extent.

- Lack character
- No bottle
Until we win something there WILL be a question of character/bottle - that's a fact. We went to the Etihad with a chance to put ourselves 10 points clear and last night had a chance to go 7 clear and both times came up short. I'm not going to criticize the Etihad too much because we played well and had some bad luck, but last night was dire. The second half in possession was the worst I have seen under Klopp, and the 15-20 minutes around half time were the worst we have been defensively since at least 2017.

- Lallana
I really hate to be so blunt but I never want to see him play for us again. I DON'T JUST MEAN LAST NIGHT. You can argue all day about why (injuries, past-it, team has changed) but either way, it feels about 2 years since he had any meaningful contribution. If he went out the door today on a free I would not be in any way concerned.

- Crowd
The crowd will be nervous until the league is done, understandably. But I'm sure they were reacting to the pitiful performance in possession last night - second half especially (I thought we were OK first half).

- Right back
I actually think Henderson toiled last night. Again I won't be too critical since it was hopefully a one-off but I would for sure be playing Fabinho there next time (or Milner when not suspended) if we have another injury crisis at RB.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3932 on: January 31, 2019, 10:59:24 am »

- Lack character
- No bottle
- Lallana
- Clyne
- Crowd
- Right back
- Lallana
- City now favourites
- Matip
- Lallana
- Season's over
- Son's crying
- Lallana
- January transfers

Please don't miss AndyMullers "defence reverting to type", which Sharado nicely shot down.

That would be the best defence in the league for the last twelve months conceding a single goal last night and conceding three in a win.

Who needs evidence when we can choose to have a goldfish's memory and throw toys out the pram at the first opportunity

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3933 on: January 31, 2019, 11:03:15 am »
Lacking in bottle.

The side has 61 league points after 24 games.

That equates to 2.54 points per game.

I'll be happy if we've bottled that formula.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #3934 on: January 31, 2019, 11:04:12 am »

- Lack character
- No bottle
Until we win something there WILL be a question of character/bottle - that's a fact. We went to the Etihad with a chance to put ourselves 10 points clear and last night had a chance to go 7 clear and both times came up short. I'm not going to criticize the Etihad too much because we played well and had some bad luck, but last night was dire. The second half in possession was the worst I have seen under Klopp, and the 15-20 minutes around half time were the worst we have been defensively since at least 2017.

- Lallana
I really hate to be so blunt but I never want to see him play for us again. I DON'T JUST MEAN LAST NIGHT. You can argue all day about why (injuries, past-it, team has changed) but either way, it feels about 2 years since he had any meaningful contribution. If he went out the door today on a free I would not be in any way concerned.

- Crowd
The crowd will be nervous until the league is done, understandably. But I'm sure they were reacting to the pitiful performance in possession last night - second half especially (I thought we were OK first half).

- Right back
I actually think Henderson toiled last night. Again I won't be too critical since it was hopefully a one-off but I would for sure be playing Fabinho there next time (or Milner when not suspended) if we have another injury crisis at RB.

It was one match. One. 1. Uno. Eine.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3935 on: January 31, 2019, 11:05:25 am »
Lacking in bottle.

The side has 61 league points after 24 games.

That equates to 2.54 points per game.

I'll be happy if we've bottled that formula.

Ah yes but you're forgetting the fact we've dropped a whole 2 points against the teams outside the top 5 this season. Clear lack of minerals.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3936 on: January 31, 2019, 11:06:09 am »
It was one match. One. 1. Uno. Eine.

And we didn't even lose. We laugh at City 'fans' but some of our own are just as bad.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #3937 on: January 31, 2019, 11:07:41 am »
We lack experience on the pitch to achieve big things. I was hoping to sign some experienced midfielder or forward who knows how to deal with pressure and difficulties. Red Nose wasn't that stupid when he signed Van Persie, or Bayern when they signed Alonso. We need someone like that in order to fight for the title till the end.

Robin van Persie was signed because they didn't have a 20-goal striker. And van Persie's honours in his eight year's with Arsenal were one Community shield and one FA Cup so hardly 'experience to achieve big things'..

And Alonso joined Bayern when they were defending champions.

No offence but you're talking bollocks.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3938 on: January 31, 2019, 11:08:47 am »
Regarding Lallana, I’ve been one of his biggest critics over the years, and to be honest never really bought into the hype during the brief period that he was playing very well for us.

That said, I think he’s become a player you can bring on to sure up a game when you’re trying to manage a game, when you’re ahead. He did that at Molineux very well and Klopp has noted that he can be useful for that purpose. He is, however, shite as an option to bring in when you need a goal with 20 minutes left and always has been. Has that plan ever worked? Has he ever been brought on when we’re struggling and significantly changed a game that we’ve ended up winning? I can remember it once for England but that’s it. Perhaps my memory escapes me.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3939 on: January 31, 2019, 11:10:18 am »
City played shit and got 0 points.  We played shit and got 1 point.   Bring on the ’ammers.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3940 on: January 31, 2019, 11:11:50 am »
Robin van Persie was signed because they didn't have a 20-goal striker. And van Persie's honours in his eight year's with Arsenal were one Community shield and one FA Cup so hardly 'experience to achieve big things'..

Don't let facts get in the way of a good moan Alan.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3941 on: January 31, 2019, 11:12:13 am »

Maybe so mate, maybe I'm panicking.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3942 on: January 31, 2019, 11:14:48 am »
The second half in possession was the worst I have seen under Klopp, and the 15-20 minutes around half time were the worst we have been defensively since at least 2017

I'm just going to pick on you because you're the most recent post here saying this stuff, but this is bull. Napoli and Red Star away this season were worse than last night.

We need to stop with the "worst player ever to play for us / worst performance I've ever seen.." absolute horseshit that's getting spouted by fans.

We're 5 points clear and there are people losing their heads. We beat Cardiff 4-1 earlier this season, and there were people losing their heads because it was 2-1 at one stage.

As a fan base, we need to grow up. Because we've not won the title in 29 years isn't an excuse to go to a game and sit on your hands bitching and moaning at every missplaced pass.

I always remember on here a few years back, we lost to Fulham and there was a huge thread with people saying Benitez should go and that he doesn't understand the league. That was in October 2005. 5 months after winning the European Cup. We won our next 10 games in a row. We'd finish the season with 80+ points and the FA Cup.

We've won 13 of our last 15 games.

Sort your fucking lives out.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3943 on: January 31, 2019, 11:17:17 am »
I'm just going to pick on you because you're the most recent post here saying this stuff, but this is bull. Napoli and Red Star away this season were worse than last night.

We need to stop with the "worst player ever to play for us / worst performance I've ever seen.." absolute horseshit that's getting spouted by fans.

We're 5 points clear and there are people losing their heads. We beat Cardiff 4-1 earlier this season, and there were people losing their heads because it was 2-1 at one stage.

As a fan base, we need to grow up. Because we've not won the title in 29 years isn't an excuse to go to a game and sit on your hands bitching and moaning at every missplaced pass.

I always remember on here a few years back, we lost to Fulham and there was a huge thread with people saying Benitez should go and that he doesn't understand the league. That was in October 2005. 5 months after winning the European Cup. We won our next 10 games in a row. We'd finish the season with 80+ points and the FA Cup.

Thread should just be closed from this post. Nothing else needs to be said here.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #3944 on: January 31, 2019, 11:17:44 am »
You know what helps get over a disappointing result? Gaining a sense of perspective once you read a post from an extreme bedwetter!

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3945 on: January 31, 2019, 11:29:33 am »

Whilst you’re correct about the Napoli and Red Star performances being worse, I feel like it’s splitting hairs a bit. Nobody is going to be overly enthused by the fact that last night wasn’t our worst performance this season against the back drop of those two shocking performances. Obviously people are going to be hyperbolic about last night’s performance as it was an opportunity to go 7 clear which wasn’t taken. As a fanbase we’ve had our fair share of missed opportunities ever since we lost that FA Cup Final to Chelsea when we’ve lost every final since and narrowly missed out on a title.

I’m pissed off today as are most people and when people are pissed off they tend to say things they don’t mean, or exaggerate things they do mean. We also haven’t won 13 of our last 15 matches, if you’re talking all competitions then we’ve lost 2 and drawn 1 this month and if you’re talking league games then we drew at Arsenal, lost at City and drew last night, all of which were in the last 15 matches. We’re obviously having a great season; and now I’m splitting hairs, but as a fanbase we have every right to be sceptical as weve continually failed at the final hurdle.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3946 on: January 31, 2019, 11:32:09 am »
Get in the fucking bin with that.

We're missing half our first choice defence, our best defender hadn't trained properly and wasn't 100%, and our best 2 defensive midfielders were either not fit enough to start or playing as a makeshift right back.

it wasn't a great performance last night but it's normal to have to cope with some injuries in the course of the season. By mid-ish feb we'll have a fuller team and a fuller picture. Reverting to type my arse.

We conceded 3 at home to Crystal Palace.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3947 on: January 31, 2019, 11:35:09 am »

Still defending your hilarious and objectively dumb reverting to type comment?! :lmao

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3948 on: January 31, 2019, 11:35:14 am »

So did Man City. The difference being we still got three points, they got none.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3949 on: January 31, 2019, 11:35:36 am »
Still defending your hilarious and objectively dumb reverting to type comment?! :lmao

Has the defence been good in the month of January?

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3950 on: January 31, 2019, 11:36:03 am »

- Lack character
- No bottle

Absolutely nothing in this backs up that it's to do with bottle.

- We played well at the Etihad, gave them a hell of a game and narrowly lost 2-1.
- Last night wasn't a great performance but there are lots of reasons for that aside from 'bottle'
- the 'poor' possession is subjective, and has loads of factors, movement, conditions, fitness, form, familiarity, opposition
- the defence is missing a right back, missing it's first choice central partnertship, other defenders have been injured and lack rhythm, Van Dijk has been sick

This team has shown guts, bottle and character countless, countless times.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3951 on: January 31, 2019, 11:36:38 am »
Has the defence been good in the month of January?

You evidently don’t understand what reverting to type means. If you want to double down on your ignorance, be my guest

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3952 on: January 31, 2019, 11:37:11 am »

How many points did we get?

We had half our first choice defence missing, again. We had a makeshift right back in Milner. Matip was just returning from a shoulder injury. Fabinho went off injured.

I'm all for criticism when it's neccessary, but the suggestion our defence is reverting to 'type' because we had the temerity to concede some goals in difficult circumstances is a level of bed wetting I wouldn't expect off a 2 year old.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3953 on: January 31, 2019, 11:37:26 am »
IWe also haven’t won 13 of our last 15 matches, if you’re talking all competitions then we’ve lost 2 and drawn 1 this month and if you’re talking league games then we drew at Arsenal, lost at City and drew last night, all of which were in the last 15 matches.

Yeh sorry, miscounted. I'll correct it.

We've won 19 of our last 24 league games.

We're 5 points clear at the top of the table.

We've got 61 points.

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3954 on: January 31, 2019, 11:39:04 am »
You evidently don’t understand what reverting to type means. If you want to double down on your ignorance, be my guest

I do, the defence we’ve seen in past seasons hasn’t been anywhere near as good as this season and now it’s looking leaky again like past seasons.

Suck on that.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #3955 on: January 31, 2019, 11:40:49 am »
You could say that City bottled it much much worse than us - they were 1 nil up heading into the last 25 mins or so, and somehow lost the game.

We played almost as poor a game as them, but the difference was we were up against a far superior opponent, with the weather negating our home advantage.

For me the issue was the defence where we have leaked bad goals recently. We just need to get some continuity back and that will hopefully come when TAA and Gomez return.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3956 on: January 31, 2019, 11:43:52 am »
I do, the defence we’ve seen in past seasons hasn’t been anywhere near as good as this season and now it’s looking leaky again like past seasons.

Suck on that.

Almost like it's not the same defence as it was earlier in the season. Oh wait. It isn't.

Still, it's been good enough to see us unbeaten in all but 1 league game and take maximum points from every single opponent, bar Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea and City.

Reverting to type. An absolute nonsense

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #3957 on: January 31, 2019, 11:45:43 am »
Long way to go in this and I think the lead will swap over a few times before May 12th. If City get 9 points from Arsenal Everton and Chelsea they will be in a good position to win it if we don't win our next 2 against WH and Bournemouth. Anyone think Spurs have a chance?
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3958 on: January 31, 2019, 11:48:03 am »
We could win the league & people in this thread will still moan.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3959 on: January 31, 2019, 11:48:17 am »

Suck on that.

I'm sorry, I should have been more forgiving of your ignorance. I didn't realise you were a teenager ;D