Author Topic: LFC sign Mamadou Sakho  (Read 307628 times)

Offline kapil08

• Kopite
Re: LFC sign Mamadou Sakho
« Reply #160 on: September 3, 2013, 07:42:48 am »
I would brick it a bit if I had to face him...
"If Bob Paisley had been on the continent or in America, in whatever capacity or field he worked, and achieved what he achieved, I think he’d be rated higher than the President, the Lord Mayor, the King or the Queen or whatever"

Ron Atkinson

Offline Jezzman

• Kopite
  • Above us only sky
« Reply #161 on: September 3, 2013, 07:46:32 am »
Aye, agree - he really looks like he could tear you apart with his eyes..... the man is huge as well, 6"2 and 183 lbs... Can't wait to see him play.

I would brick it a bit if I had to face him...

Offline kapil08

• Kopite
« Reply #162 on: September 3, 2013, 07:48:38 am »
Anyone know what number he'll wear?

The number of the beast. Surely.
"If Bob Paisley had been on the continent or in America, in whatever capacity or field he worked, and achieved what he achieved, I think he’d be rated higher than the President, the Lord Mayor, the King or the Queen or whatever"

Ron Atkinson

Offline subroc

• cut at you with a clipper? Gas Face given, I beg to differ.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: September 3, 2013, 07:49:01 am »
Aye, agree - he really looks like he could tear you apart with his eyes..... the man is huge as well, 6"2 and 183 lbs... Can't wait to see him play.

183 lbs is not particularly heavy for a 6 ft 2 inch tall guy though...

Offline usernamefc

• Kinky Winky Apiary Japery
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: September 3, 2013, 07:49:41 am »
Toure has been playing better than Agger though...you'd still drop him over Agger to play Sakho away from his favourite position? Seems a bit crazy to me.
Considering Agger has hardly been complete crap, kept RVP quiet yesterday, we had a good defensive record last season, and Toure is still currently injured, so yes, yes I would.

Why would we drop Agger for Sakho? He's been in our defence for years, an ever present when fit, and has been put as vice captain to reflect as much. We've been trying to sign a defender since the start of the window, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't to partner our unsigned, unused Kolo Toure, but to partner our main defender.

It's not bloody crazy at all.

Offline Aaron Rattray1

• Almost a new record in rEceiving the pOsting bEfore tHinking aWard. needs to get a shift on.
  • Anny Roader
  • Grimsby town and Liverpool fan
« Reply #165 on: September 3, 2013, 07:50:09 am »
If kolo toure does get dropped for him and Daniel agger does move to the right side of defence then i am sure brendan has been training daniel up in training

Offline ryan125

• Kopite
« Reply #166 on: September 3, 2013, 08:12:51 am »
Considering Agger has hardly been complete crap, kept RVP quiet yesterday, we had a good defensive record last season, and Toure is still currently injured, so yes, yes I would.

Why would we drop Agger for Sakho? He's been in our defence for years, an ever present when fit, and has been put as vice captain to reflect as much. We've been trying to sign a defender since the start of the window, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't to partner our unsigned, unused Kolo Toure, but to partner our main defender.

It's not bloody crazy at all.

I agree with this, all I was saying that If Toure wasn't injured, surely we would play the best performing CB pairing we have (Rogers might very well decide that that is Agger and Sakho), and not simply include Agger by default because he is vice captain, loyal and has been pretty solid for the most part. Otherwise what is the point in having squad depth?

Offline swordfishtrombone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: September 3, 2013, 08:27:07 am »
The vice captaincy doesn't matter a jot if you've already got your captain on the pitch though, does it? I'd like to think Brendan will pick the best centre back duo (or trio) irrespective of Agger being vice captain.

Offline ryan125

• Kopite
« Reply #168 on: September 3, 2013, 08:31:43 am »
The vice captaincy doesn't matter a jot if you've already got your captain on the pitch though, does it? I'd like to think Brendan will pick the best centre back duo (or trio) irrespective of Agger being vice captain.

Hope so.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #169 on: September 3, 2013, 08:43:07 am »
If his song isn't to the tune of Agadoo I'll be devastated...
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: September 3, 2013, 08:48:40 am »
183 lbs is not particularly heavy for a 6 ft 2 inch tall guy though...

183lbs of pure muscle is more than enough for a 6ft 2 defender.  Ryan Shawcross purely as an example is 6ft3 and weighs 167lbs.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #171 on: September 3, 2013, 08:55:02 am »
Just hope he solves our issues with the high ball and/or teams which will play direct.

I really think that if we have a player that can effectively deal with that type of opposition approach, it will add so much to our game.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: September 3, 2013, 09:01:16 am »
Based on the transfer fee alone is it safe to say he was not bought for cover to Toure & Agger? Might take a few games of getting up to speed but the marquee signing of the summer is surely a starter too you think. Interesting times ahead.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: September 3, 2013, 09:17:36 am »
"My aim while I am here is to play in the Champions League with Liverpool," he told Liverpoolfc.com.
I liked this quote from him. We hear all the time about players who want CL football and I find myself thinking "Well, why don't you f*cking earn it then?"

Like his attitude. Great job from the scouts, Brendan and Ayre.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #174 on: September 3, 2013, 09:19:48 am »

;D
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: September 3, 2013, 09:29:36 am »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #176 on: September 3, 2013, 09:34:43 am »
Just hope he solves our issues with the high ball and/or teams which will play direct.

I really think that if we have a player that can effectively deal with that type of opposition approach, it will add so much to our game.

Was wondering about that myself after seeing a 'stat' posted on the devil's teleprinter. Went looking and found this piece done on the blogosphere. Maps out where he won aerial duels etc etc.

"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Fauxy

• Legacy Fan
  • Oh na na, whats my name? Rihanna. Get in the van.
« Reply #177 on: September 3, 2013, 09:41:16 am »
Cant see him taking Aggers place and I cant see us changing formation to accommodate him.

Its really not a big deal playing a LCB at RCB. Back with Rafa, we used to Skrtel all the time at LCB in the season where we came 2nd and had the best defensive record in the league.

Follow me on twitter!

http://twitter.com/Benfauxy

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 3, 2013, 10:08:43 am »
I don't see Sakho and Agger happening because one of Sakho's weaknesses is his positioning. He's like a centre back version of Sissoko, he's all legs, he's aggressive, he likes to charge into challenges. That means that teams will often try to draw him out and play around him, he has a real issue when it comes to pacey, technical forwards. He's played left side throughout his career and I really don't think he's matured enough quite yet to move over to the right. If he does teams will target him and will try to move him around and look to work into the left channel between him and Johnson. People will scoff but playing on your 'wrong side' as a cb makes a big difference, look at a difference in Skrtel after Agger came in for Carra...:

Agger I wouldn't be so concerned about moving right but I still don't see it as something we'll do. I don't see the benefit of potentially upsetting the balance of what is a relatively tight defence purely to shoehorn Sakho into the side. Toure and Sakho seems the obvious partnership to me. Toure has the positional sense to be able to sweep up after Sakho (see his attempted block on Benteke away at Villa, the volley late in the game) and it's a partnership that on paper at least lacks for nothing. A decent amount of pace between the two of them, aerially dominant, strong, good in one vs one situations, Toure as he's shown is adept at bringing the ball out and though Sakho isn't much of a runner with the ball he has a very good, almost Lucas esque, forward ball on him.

3 at the back could work well with Agger central. Personally though I think Rodgers will just use horses for courses, Sakho is the kind of defender you want when you're going to be under pressure from a physical forward, Villa away would have suited him, whereas against someone like Southampton at home say Agger would make a bit more sense because they don't really carry too much of a physical threat and you'd think there'd be more of an opportunity for the defence to get on the ball and get forward. 3 at the back could be brilliant though, Toure, Agger, Sakho is one hell of a back 3.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline hollger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: September 3, 2013, 10:08:51 am »
I'm delighted we've managed to get this guy. Admittedly the majority of that is based on hype (and he's had a lot of that in his relatively young career!) - Utd, Arsenal etc wanting him years back but he wanted to stay loyal to PSG, the 'always turns into a world beater on FM/FIFA' stuff, the PSG captaincy, the journey through the French international ranks... it's impressive.

He's a damn good defender right now, nevermind the fact he's 23 and can still develop massively.

Given who it is I can't give the scouting team too much credit here but I can give the team that brokered the deal a lot - they've managed to get a proper big name through the doors here. Sold him the project and he seems to have bought in - great stuff :)

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #180 on: September 3, 2013, 10:16:30 am »
ESPN's PSG fan blog on Sakho. Not the best writing but some interesting insights that might temper any unrealistic expectations.

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/parissaint-germain/id/1458?&cc=3436

All good things must come to an end. All great relationships and fairy-tale associations eventually run their course and that is now unfortunately the case for Mamadou Sakho and Paris Saint-Germain after 11 years together.

The French international has joined English Premier League side Liverpool for a fee of 19 million euros, potentially rising to 23 million with bonuses, and the French champions lose a rare homegrown talent. Sakho's exit is a sad day for the club and it is a painful divorce. But the split had arguably become inevitable over the past few years, even if it was completely avoidable for both parties.

It all started like a beautiful story, one that looked destined to start and finish in Paris. A wild and rebellious teenager, Sakho was tamed by a club that had made a habit of letting the greatest talents from its own doorstep slip through their fingers. Since the club's golden era of the mid-1990s PSG had taken their eye off of the youth academy. But the boy from the north of Paris was such a prodigious talent that the club had to sit up and take notice of him.

Sakho became a teenage prodigy for the side from the capital. Debuting at just 17 years of age, he became the youngest ever player to captain a Ligue 1 side, let alone PSG, when he was handed the captain's armband by coach Paul Le Guen against Valenciennes just four months after signing his first professional contract.

Full-time captain of the side by the age of 21, Sakho had quickly become an indispensable player for PSG. Along with fellow academy graduate Clement Chantome, who has also left the capital this summer, he became a symbol of the club's identity and proof that they could nurture talent. Interest from bigger clubs followed as his reputation grew, but despite some lean times before the arrival of Qatar Sports Investments, the club found a way to extend their star player's contract.

Mehdi Fedouach/AFP/Getty ImagesSakho made his PSG debut at the tender age of 17.

Heading into the QSI era, Sakho was the leader of the team, but that is when the dream started to fade. Under Antoine Kombouare, himself a former PSG player, he was indispensable. But once Carlo Ancelotti replaced the Frenchman, he disagreed and benched Sakho before eventually stripping him of the captaincy.

Eager to prove his worth to the Italian, the Sakho was brought on as a substitute late in the 2011-12 season away at Lille with PSG 1-0 up and chasing the title. After only 25 minutes on the pitch, Sakho conceded a penalty, was sent off and Lille went on to win 2-1 with the spot-kick proving the catalyst for victory. Since that costly error, he has faced an uphill battle at the Parc des Princes and Laurent Blanc's arrival sealed his fate.

The heart and soul of PSG on and off the pitch, you only need to look at what a first title in 19 years meant to the player to know how committed he was to the capital club. Vocal in how he bleeds Rouge-et-Bleu, Sakho led the title celebrations that followed victory at Lyon back in May. He even got carried away in his own jubilation with the title win and was disciplined for anti-Marseille chanting as he finally got to savour the league success he and the club craved.

But despite the immense promise, the loss of an exceptional talent and claims that another part of PSG's identity is dissolving, there has to be some realism exercised on the topic of Sakho. Firstly, it is an excellent deal for the French champions given that the player was in his last year of contract. Potentially it is also a very good signing for Liverpool, despite the relatively high transfer fee.

Potential, though, is the key word with Sakho, and it is a stick that has beaten him over the last few years.

When on top of his game, the 23-year-old is unplayable and tailor-made for Premier League football. Brute-like strength, athleticism and aerial prowess are just some of his main strengths; he also reads the game well and is as strong on the ground as he is in the air, losing little mobility. However, despite those traits making Sakho a potential world-class defender, the Frenchman has some character flaws that were eventually too severe to overcome in Paris.

His attitude, a lack of discipline including poor dieting habits and fractious relationships with certain members of staff, particularly in the early days, put his future at the club in jeopardy a long time ago. Many of his coaches were unhappy with his unprofessional demeanour, peaking with a nasty altercation with a journalist regarding his social habits, and PSG actually almost got rid of him as a teenager. However, at that time Sakho focused enough on his football to stay, although he arguably never embraced being a true professional.

That is perhaps why Ancelotti stripped him of the captaincy, despite the other obvious problems that making a 21-year-old captain creates. The club assumed that it was inevitable that he would eventually lead the side and do so for a long time, so why not prepare him for the role early by handing him the captaincy early?

That lack of professionalism, combined with the pressure of being a leader at such a tender age, had a terrible effect on Sakho though. He immediately started playing within himself, totally devoid of the confidence that had previously made him seem indestructible. Once the club realised that the responsibility was crushing their young star, Ancelotti had to make the difficult decision to remove him from the captaincy.

No longer PSG's most outstanding talent, Sakho struggled in the face of the new arrivals at the club after QSI's arrival. At the start of Ancelotti's reign, Alex joined from Chelsea as a direct rival for the central defensive berth alongside Milan Bisevac who spent less than 12 months in Paris. Even by this point early Qatari signing Diego Lugano was sinking without a trace.

Sakho also had to deal with criticism from within the hierarchy; sporting director Leonardo remarking that he was "a bit overweight" when asked why he wasn't featuring in the first team towards the end of the 2011-12 season. Then PSG managed to snare Brazil captain Thiago Silva from AC Milan at high cost, meaning there was realistically only one place in the side that he could now expect to occupy.

The Brazilian added to the competition for places that included his compatriot Alex and old stagers Sylvain Armand and Zoumana Camara who were viewed as the elder statesmen of the side. Sakho now found himself as the third choice in the centre of defence, surrounded by players vastly more experienced, and crucially more serious than he was.

When he was PSG's star, not only was he exempt from criticism when it perhaps would have done him some good, but he was staunchly defended by the club and especially the fans. But because of the comfort zone that had been created for him, he cried out in public instead of doing his talking on the pitch and in training. Now he had influential coaches such as Claude Makelele calling his complaints about competition for places "childish".

Earlier this summer, Marquinhos joined the club for 35 million Euros, heightening Sakho's anxiety. But when it became obvious in preseason that Blanc still saw a future at the club for Alex, who had been expected to make way for a Silva-Sakho partnership, it effectively made him fourth choice.

Sakho is and surely was a better option, in terms of pure talent, than Alex. But it can be no coincidence that Ancelotti and Blanc both chose to prefer an all-Brazilian Silva-Alex partnership knowing Sakho's situation and value to the club. As cumbersome as he may be, the former Chelsea man is simply more reliable and contributes towards a serene presence at the back alongside Silva.

There have been suggestions that Alex is preferred alongside the Selecao captain because he speaks Portuguese. It is not exactly true, but there may be some sense to it as Alex and Marquinhos are both Brazilian, and Silva's French still leaves a lot to be desired. But the underlying belief is that neither Ancelotti nor Blanc rated Sakho as serious or reliable enough to lead PSG to the glory they seek.

The harsh reality is that, despite how massively talented Sakho is, he had not developed in the two years since he was handed the bumper new contract and captaincy in 2011, making him one of France's best-paid players, before Qatar Sports Investments arrived. He has not regressed, but he has also not evolved into the player that so many predicted that he would become two years ago. That is largely down to his loveable, but at times debilitating immaturity.

John Powell/Liverpool FC/Getty ImagesSakho is one of three deadline day signings for Liverpool.

In essence, he needs to grow up. The move to Liverpool could be perfect for that, and if he does then the Reds have some genuine leadership material on their hands.

PSG fans defended Sakho as passionately as they could, and still do in the wake of his move, because he is one of them. The club, to their credit, also gave him all the time they possibly could afford to, being more patient with domestic talent than any other European club in a similar situation. But the 23-year-old just could not mend his ways enough to convince both Ancelotti and Blanc, or the PSG hierarchy, that he was more than a squad player going into the future.

Identity-wise Sakho's loss is a massive blow for PSG. But as Adrien Rabiot showed with his goal against Guingamp on Saturday, and as Hervin Ongenda, Alphonse Areola, Kingsley Coman and Antoine Conte have all suggested with their recent progress, the capital club's future from the youth academy is extremely bright.

That doesn't mean that the move is completely acceptable though. Sakho, for many fans, was PSG's pride and joy, as evidenced by the angry tirades directed at the club following the move, but he was also immensely popular in the dressing room and as an elder brother figure to many of the current youth academy starlets.

His departure is made worse by the fact that, arguably, had it not even been the year before a potential World Cup appearance, this move might not have even happened and Sakho would have stayed to fight for his place. He hasn't though and the club and the player have to move on, both in a scenario that they never though they'd find themselves.

There are so many memories from Sakho's time at the club; it is difficult to just pick one or two. But he has always worn his heart of his sleeve and been open with his love for the club, so his unbridled joy at last season's title triumph was symbolic for PSG fans and will perhaps be the defining memory that sticks with them. It is better than the recollection of him in his last Ligue 1 outing in Lorient at the end of last season, finishing the match in goal after Ronan Le Crom was red carded.

Sakho is, and will always be, loved by the fans. He is one of them. He will be welcomed back to the Parc des Princes with open arms should he return in the future, but would also receive rapturous reception as an opponent.

Whatever happens in the next chapter of his career, he won't be walking alone.

Offline EdEdP

• Anny Roader
« Reply #181 on: September 3, 2013, 10:25:39 am »

Or "Waterloo"
Store in a cool, dry place.

Offline chanti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 3, 2013, 10:41:32 am »
Man I am so excited with this capture.

Guy looks like a beast in stature.

Hope he gels well wthe the rest of the CB ..

C'mon Reds

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #183 on: September 3, 2013, 10:53:07 am »
Feel a bit sorry for him if he does come staright into the team as by law of averages we're due to concede soon and knowing this place he will cop some flak for it! Good to have so many options at the back now so we can pick on form and give Agger the rest he needs if he's ever not fully fit rather than crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: September 3, 2013, 10:55:28 am »
My Fifa back line has always been sagna agger sakho cissoko

Pencil the Frenchman in for January Brendan!

Online Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: September 3, 2013, 11:12:36 am »
^Interesting read that article. It doesn't overly concern me as we all wanted to use these kind of things to our advantage, targetting potentially top class players who have the odd problem that needs ironed out. Hopefully a move away from his hometown and to a new country will encourage him to work hard and be professional, because if he doesn't then we have the depth that means he won't get into the side otherwise. I think he'll do just fine in that respect, to be honest.

Difficult to talk about him as a player as I've seen a grand total of one youtube compilation but from everything I've read he seems exactly the kind of player we've been crying out for. Between him and Toure I think the days of our CBs being bullied are over. Think we have a really nice balance now and a number of players with different qualities that can be used to suit different tactical needs (e.g. Skrtel playing when we are anticipating defending deep but maybe not when we want to maintain a high-line) and to cover for the inevitable injuries (Skrtel appears increasingly prone to injuries, Toure is a wee bit older, and Agger is quite often carrying niggles that he's required to play through).

Just really pleased our defence no longer seems a massive weak point really!

Offline ScouserAlec

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: September 3, 2013, 11:22:00 am »

Mamadou the hump....
★      ★      ★      ★      ★
77     78     81     84     05

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #187 on: September 3, 2013, 11:23:53 am »
Mamadou the hump....

Sakho Killer
Qu'est-ce que ce?
You'd better run run run run, run run awaaaaayyyy

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #188 on: September 3, 2013, 11:25:49 am »
Sakho Killer
Qu'est-ce que ce?
That's the one.

Trust you.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #189 on: September 3, 2013, 11:27:34 am »
Was wondering about that myself after seeing a 'stat' posted on the devil's teleprinter. Went looking and found this piece done on the blogosphere. Maps out where he won aerial duels etc etc.

Thanks for that Zeb.

Aerial duels 'won' only really tells half the story.  My main concern with Agger, Skrtel and even Carragher over the last 3 seasons was the quality of the header.  An example being Agger's header out to Young on the edge of the box against United.  Opp goals come from such clearances because they barely make 10 yards and fall to quality players in and around the box more often than not.  Even Skrtel's tentative header near the end, when Nani eventually had a shot, is not the sort of defending which promotes confidence.

The high line, together with booming headed clearances ala Hyypia (Vidic is another one who is superb at this) will help us box in teams.  It will add to the pressure and make Sturridge's runs, Coutinho's passes all that more difficult to deal with.

Offline subroc

• cut at you with a clipper? Gas Face given, I beg to differ.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: September 3, 2013, 11:28:29 am »
183lbs of pure muscle is more than enough for a 6ft 2 defender.  Ryan Shawcross purely as an example is 6ft3 and weighs 167lbs.

Hopefully some of that 183 pounds is left over for some brains, fat and bone as well for his sake...

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #191 on: September 3, 2013, 11:31:26 am »
That's the one.

Trust you.

Not my words, saw them floating about somewhere...

Play on words on the name - tick
Bit of his language to make him feel welcome - tick
Helpful advice for his opponents - tick
Capacity for the crowd to make some random "ooh uh ooh uuuuh" sounds - tick
Boxes ticked - tick

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #192 on: September 3, 2013, 11:39:46 am »
Sakho - "Competition doesn't give me any worries. Competition makes the team grow and makes the club grow because that's the objective and the goal of everyone here."

Spot on lad.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Online Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: September 3, 2013, 11:44:24 am »
Sakho Killer
Qu'est-ce que ce?

;D

That's the one.

Offline RedSandgrounder

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: September 3, 2013, 12:12:16 pm »
He's previously worn the number 3, which isn't available, so really hope he's given the 23. If anyone can fill those boots it's Sakho, and the quicker we give some one Carra's old number, the less of a burden it'll be.
PSN: DHitchers

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #195 on: September 3, 2013, 12:30:11 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ujB-BZn3C4g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ujB-BZn3C4g</a>

Mama-dou Sak-ho,
(Mama-dou Sak-ho)

Ohh Mama-dou Sak-ho
(Mama-dou Sak-ho)
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Dr_Evil

• Anny Roader
« Reply #196 on: September 3, 2013, 12:56:06 pm »
Sakho Killer
Qu'est-ce que ce?

Oh that IS good...nice one Nick
Holy fuck lads I got family home. My computer isn't at a hidden place in the house. They saw the penis.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #197 on: September 3, 2013, 12:57:11 pm »
Mamadou'nt preach!...
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: September 3, 2013, 01:12:57 pm »
Sounds like a typical "Moneyball" signing, similar to Suarez and Bellamy. Brilliant individual with temperament/emotional issues brought in to flourish under a good man manager.

If we get this right he'll be one of the most sought after CBs in the world in a couple of years time.

Offline EdEdP

• Anny Roader
« Reply #199 on: September 3, 2013, 01:18:19 pm »
Sakho Killer
Qu'est-ce que ce?

YES!
Store in a cool, dry place.