Author Topic: Roy to be sacked & Dion Fanning article  (Read 200213 times)

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Roy to be sacked & Dion Fanning article
« Reply #2400 on: January 4, 2011, 09:16:46 pm »
Just a quick question. If we had our two spare games and won them and were 6th in the league and 5 points behind 4th, would there still be the same level of hatred? Are people more angry at the man or at the performances.
Ok, if your angry at the man himself, what if (VERY big if!) we were top of the league yet he was still digging himself a hole every interview with regards the relationship with the fans? Would people see it as a necessary evil?

I don't care about 'results' i want Roy out because of his style of play and his personality! I pay my money and i want to be entertained. Win or loose i'll support the club til the day i die i'd just like to enjoy doing it. Playing defensive direct football may win you a league(ask George Graham and his 'boring boring' Arsenal team) but i don't want to go to Anfield and watch 1-0 snoozefests every week.

Of course i want success but i want it with modern attacking football. Maybe thats asking to much? It sad to say but i look on with jealousy at the football the likes of Arsenal, Barca, Real, Dortmund etc play(even Blackpool this season!).

Thats why i'd back Klopp, Laudrup or Rangnick being appointed even though they haven't won many trophies. I want a thrill ride not a nap.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline Dubit10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2401 on: January 4, 2011, 09:18:17 pm »
Just a quick question. If we had our two spare games and won them and were 6th in the league and 5 points behind 4th, would there still be the same level of hatred? Are people more angry at the man or at the performances.
Ok, if your angry at the man himself, what if (VERY big if!) we were top of the league yet he was still digging himself a hole every interview with regards the relationship with the fans? Would people see it as a necessary evil?

Don't care. Get him out.
Robbie Fowler is God

Offline RBrittain

• This week, I'll mostly be talking absolute bollocks in a Lucas Leiva topic. And next week. And the week after.
  • Main Stander
  • Robbie Fowler
« Reply #2402 on: January 4, 2011, 09:19:37 pm »
not in a million years of that happening i'm afraid.

Obviously!

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2403 on: January 4, 2011, 09:27:00 pm »
I think some of the anger might ease, but the overall wish to have him replaced wouldn't.
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2404 on: January 4, 2011, 09:27:12 pm »
Don't think we should go for

Owen Coyle or Roberto Di Matteo (West Brom have slid from 4th to 16th)

We need a been there done that Manager a:

Rafa Benitez
Didier Deschamps
Guus Hiddink
Louis van Gaal

all have won/reached champions league finals

Roy, Owen and Roberto have not

If we want Europe lets get a manager who knows the best players and has been there got the t shirt and won the cup.....

tempted by André Villas Boas because of this

FC Porto 27   24   3   0   65   14   88.89

He basically has a 90% win percentage with porto
« Last Edit: January 4, 2011, 09:39:34 pm by TALBERT »
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Online Higgins79

• Legacy Fan
  • return of the king
« Reply #2405 on: January 4, 2011, 09:28:44 pm »
still here then? joke.

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #2406 on: January 4, 2011, 09:34:28 pm »
I don't care about 'results' i want Roy out because of his style of play and his personality! I pay my money and i want to be entertained. Win or loose i'll support the club til the day i die i'd just like to enjoy doing it. Playing defensive direct football may win you a league(ask George Graham and his 'boring boring' Arsenal team) but i don't want to go to Anfield and watch 1-0 snoozefests every week.

Of course i want success but i want it with modern attacking football. Maybe thats asking to much? It sad to say but i look on with jealousy at the football the likes of Arsenal, Barca, Real, Dortmund etc play(even Blackpool this season!).

Thats why i'd back Klopp, Laudrup or Rangnick being appointed even though they haven't won many trophies. I want a thrill ride not a nap.

Then you want kevin Keegan mate. You want to be entertained? It's not the ballet. I'd happily take 1-0 to us every game from now until the end of the season.

The reason that roy has to go is that he's an utter, utter idiot. He's tactially clueless and has put himself before both the club and the team with his press conferences. He's already set up all the excuses with his mates in the press for when he rightly get the sack. "No backing from the board or supporters and such a shit squad that i inherited. And those bastards yanks then sacked me, a man with 35 years as a top coach, recognised as a top coach around europe. Here, look at my LMA award"

Football is a results business for the most part, and i'd take winning anything with a ton of 1-0's rather than being in a relegation dogfight right now. If you're looking for entertainment then I suggest your looking for it in the wrong place. Yes we all want to see attacking, free flowing football, but i'd much rather just have the results right now.

The dislike and hatred for Hodgson would be less if we were hypothetically top of the league, of course it would, because that triggers off a completely different universe. He's not having to defend all the losses and idiotic decision constantly and making himself look a complete moron. Hypothetically if we were top of the league i'd say we'd have to have beaten at least the mancs, everton, stoke, blackpool and wolves to be up there and everything would be a lot roseier.

But that's just something from the happy magicland of imagination isn't it. It's not reality. What we've got is shit results, coupled with shit football from the 70's and a manager who blames literally everyone but himself in order that he and his LMA award come out all nice and clean.

Don't deal in hypothetical shit, deal with the hear and now, and the hear and now is shit.
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2407 on: January 4, 2011, 09:35:44 pm »

He needs to go. Even if we were to get a few positive results, he's not the long term solution.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline petrichor

• Kopite
« Reply #2408 on: January 4, 2011, 09:36:13 pm »
still here then? joke.

means possibly the new owners are surrounded by pro roy sympathizers with their own agendas in keeping him as long as possible

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2409 on: January 4, 2011, 09:39:14 pm »
Can someone point to the Dion Fanning article in this thread? Or better, edit the OP to include it? Cheers

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2410 on: January 4, 2011, 09:47:26 pm »
Then you want kevin Keegan mate. You want to be entertained? It's not the ballet. I'd happily take 1-0 to us every game from now until the end of the season.

I think we can aim a little higher than someone like Keegan. There's plenty of inteliigent educated modern attach minded coaches around europe. All of which have been mentioned plenty of time. Attacking football doesn't have to be mindless!(Keegan style)

Why can't i expect Liverpool to entertain me? Barcelona fans expect their teams to play a certain way, why can't we? When you're a club like Liverpool you should always aspire to something greater than just winning, thats part of being a great club. If we loose that aspiration then we're fucked. Hell if we're only interested in results lets sack Roy and get Fat Sam or O'Neill!

Offline chris18lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2411 on: January 4, 2011, 09:50:02 pm »
Can someone point to the Dion Fanning article in this thread? Or better, edit the OP to include it? Cheers

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/grumbling-on-towards-an-inevitable-conclusion-2480857.html

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #2412 on: January 4, 2011, 09:50:06 pm »
As soon as the takeover was complete it was always a matter of time before Roy went.
He is the caretaker manager.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #2413 on: January 4, 2011, 09:51:51 pm »

Another day, more countless hours checking on the net, here, waiting for the yellow ticker-tape to announce "Breaking News, Roy..."
But no, he's still here, and all is quiet from across the pond.

We all know NESV are going to P45 him, but I fear for the games coming up this month - if them bastards across the park do the double on us you realise we wont hear the last of it?

What happened to Kenny coming in as caretaker?

I do admire NESV for trying to recruit a suitable replacement, but for gods sake, hurry up will you!
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #2414 on: January 4, 2011, 09:54:43 pm »
I don't get it...why was the thread I just created deleted without a trace? You could have at least closed it for no further discussion but at least let others read the points. Do you not want people to rally around the idea of having Rafa back? Is that the agenda here?

Get a grip lad. You've been here for five minutes.

Oh and what kind of an idiot put's there location as "The Sun" on a Liverpool website?

Twat. Have a week off posting to see how the site works.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2415 on: January 4, 2011, 10:00:53 pm »
If we lose against Blackburn do people think he'll still be in charge when we go to Utd on Sunday?

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #2416 on: January 4, 2011, 10:05:10 pm »
I think we can aim a little higher than someone like Keegan. There's plenty of inteliigent educated modern attach minded coaches around europe. All of which have been mentioned plenty of time. Attacking football doesn't have to be mindless!(Keegan style)

Why can't i expect Liverpool to entertain me? Barcelona fans expect their teams to play a certain way, why can't we? When you're a club like Liverpool you should always aspire to something greater than just winning, thats part of being a great club. If we loose that aspiration then we're fucked. Hell if we're only interested in results lets sack Roy and get Fat Sam or O'Neill!
Sorry mate, but there's every chance that the managers your asking for, the ones who've never managed in the prem before, might take a slightly more cautious approach, especially in their first season. So if they're not entertaining you, what then?

Football isn't about entertainment of the masses, not even slightly. It's a sport, it's 11 on 11, that people pay to watch. When a team hits a veign of form it can be very entertaining, see the second half of 08/09 for us, barca at the moment, etc. But it's primarily a results driven business of chess. At the moment we've got someone who thinks we're playing tiddlywinks and not chess, which is exactly the same as the 2 other muppetts that you mention.

I'm all for a new manager, and the ones that you've mentioned in the earlier post, a lot of people seem to rate, i personally don't know them well enough to comment, but what I would like, first and foremost, is a return to good tactics, some attempts on goal and winning some games. If we have to do that under a new manager who gets us a bunch of boring 1-0's then alls fine with me. I really think that for us to get back to playing flowing, pass and move football, it's going to take at least 2 full seasons under a new coach to undo all the damage that's been done this season already to players confidence and tactical ability.

I'll i'm saying is that we'll have to be patient before we start seeing anything resembling the type of football that you (and lets be honest, all of us) want to see.
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #2417 on: January 4, 2011, 10:13:17 pm »
If we lose against Blackburn do people think he'll still be in charge when we go to Utd on Sunday?

I think roy will be here for the rest of the season.

Offline Mistawoss

• Main Stander
« Reply #2418 on: January 4, 2011, 10:14:56 pm »

If he leaves out Stevie & Torres I fully expect us to get beat by Blackburn tomorrow night. It's away from home - style of play and tactics are woeful. Best we can hope for is a draw although i expect us to lose. United at the weekend i reckon well get beat 2 or 3 nil. Hopefully he will be gone regardless, he isnt good enough.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #2419 on: January 4, 2011, 10:15:00 pm »

He'll be here, no matter the results, until at least a new CEO is in place. Just my opinion.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2420 on: January 4, 2011, 10:18:22 pm »
Interestingly yesterday I asked for a thread with a poll where people could vote for the manager they'd like to replace Roy, I though it would be interesting and not specifically Pro-Rafa. Hell, we could even have an option in there to say "No, give Roy longer, he's doing sterling work".

Unable (or too stupid to be able) to create a poll ,I pm'd Vdm but he obviously didn't think much of the idea because he didn't reply. I can only think that somehow this breaks RAWK etiquette. It would have been nice if the mods let you know in a pm why they deleted your thread, you know, the human touch.

We bin an awful lot of threads and don't have the time or the inclination to personally PM everyone with the reasons.

My suggestion to any new users is to read first, then read again. Get a hang of the way the site works then start contributing to threads started by others. I don't think I actually start a thread for a year or more after I joined RAWK. I still don't start that many. There is often no desperate need to start threads - especially when there is almost always a thread already running.

You said you PM'd VdM... why didn't you use the Feedback and Questions thread?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2421 on: January 4, 2011, 10:23:10 pm »

What two games in hand? We have one game in hand on the places we should be aiming at (top four) and the chance of being on top is fairly remote as United are 19 points ahead of us.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #2422 on: January 4, 2011, 10:24:52 pm »
Does anybody think that if we lose tomorrow hodgson will be sacked?

I'm thinking that even if we lose tomorrow, he'll at least be given the united game to see through, before being asked to step down?

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2423 on: January 4, 2011, 10:26:25 pm »

We need a been there done that Manager a:

Rafa Benitez
Didier Deschamps
Guus Hiddink
Louis van Gaal

tempted by André Villas Boas

... me too... has class... but is he ready for club like Liverpool?
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #2424 on: January 4, 2011, 10:27:50 pm »

Probably not.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #2425 on: January 4, 2011, 10:28:06 pm »
Thank you for all the insightful responses to my post. :)
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #2426 on: January 4, 2011, 10:29:12 pm »
means possibly the new owners are surrounded by pro roy sympathizers with their own agendas in keeping him as long as possible

Or that they are taking their good time to make the right decision.
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2427 on: January 4, 2011, 10:29:23 pm »

I'm thinking that even if we lose tomorrow, he'll at least be given the united game to see through, before being asked to step down?

Given the amount of games we've got in the next 20 days or so i think he'll be given to the end of that run at least if not until the end of the season.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2428 on: January 4, 2011, 10:32:53 pm »
Judging by his remarks about there being 'hostility in the room' at his last public audience, maybe the Hodge has tired of the relentless character assassination by the media and has flounced off like Scarlett O'Hara in a stadium coat.  ;D ;D
Hmm. I'm disturbed. You're a Manc, but you get it and I like you. Disturbed, I say again. I'm watching you.

;)

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2429 on: January 4, 2011, 10:35:10 pm »
Interestingly yesterday I asked for a thread with a poll where people could vote for the manager they'd like to replace Roy, I though it would be interesting and not specifically Pro-Rafa. Hell, we could even have an option in there to say "No, give Roy longer, he's doing sterling work".

Unable (or too stupid to be able) to create a poll ,I pm'd Vdm but he obviously didn't think much of the idea because he didn't reply. I can only think that somehow this breaks RAWK etiquette. It would have been nice if the mods let you know in a pm why they deleted your thread, you know, the human touch.
We don't welcome Polls on here. They come over here, take our jobs, sleep with our women and drink our beer.

Offline theCanadian

• Potential grass
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2430 on: January 4, 2011, 10:35:36 pm »
Quick question, what would peoples thoughts be if the majority of the team came out and openly supported Roy. If they said they believe in what he's been coaching them and its them that's been fucking it up?

Wouldn't give a fuck to be honest if it were the majority.

It would have to be something incredible like the WHOLE team coming out, each anonymously.

The players aren't necessarily intelligent people, and could have skewed/irrelevant perspectives about what they like in a manager.

The results on the pitch are what matters.
Those who dwell, as scientists or laymen, among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life. - Rachel Carson

Offline Matts

• Kopite
« Reply #2431 on: January 4, 2011, 10:37:55 pm »
Right now, I think we have till the end of the season, FSG had the perfect opportunity to get rid last week and didnt take it. It's getting to the point where I'm running out of energy, H&G drained a lot out of us and this is just the final straw I say. I'm tired....
Opinion, What most want to give, but what most don't want to hear

Offline Jensen

• Butten
  • Anny Roader
  • Manc Type
« Reply #2432 on: January 4, 2011, 10:38:27 pm »
Hmm. I'm disturbed. You're a Manc, but you get it and I like you. Disturbed, I say again. I'm watching you.

To be honest, mate, as much as I've great respect for Red legends like Shankly, Dalglish (and other LFC players and managers), I'm one of those rubbish fans who finds it hard to really hate United's rivals. I'm probably wrong in my thinking but hating one's rivals doesn't equal truly supporting my team (to me, at least). I think it's far more important to get behind your team than it is to prove loyalty by mindlessly disliking rivals. Besides, no matter what revisionists tell us, Liverpool is a great, important club.

Offline robbie96

• Legacy Fan
  • Cometh the hour, Cometh the man!
« Reply #2433 on: January 4, 2011, 10:39:41 pm »
Honestly, beginning to think we won't get a new manager this season....

the powers that be will just "wait the supporters out" - the media campaign to keep Hodgson "to give him another chance" will rumble on .... names will be linked but, nothing will happen....

The mini-protest with people not "turning out" at Anfield won't continue, after we win a few matches....and Stevie, Carra and Cole come out in support of the current manager ....

Media outlets and pundits all agree, LFC won't be relegated, which is the owners only real fear imo.  :-\
Iain Macintosh via Twitter:
Bosingwa almost starts a riot by getting subbed and trudging off the pitch like a old border collie making his final trip to the vet.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2434 on: January 4, 2011, 10:40:40 pm »
To be honest, mate, as much as I've great respect for Red legends like Shankly, Dalglish (and other LFC players and managers), I'm one of those rubbish fans who finds it hard to really hate United's rivals. I'm probably wrong in my thinking but hating one's rivals doesn't equal truly supporting my team (to me, at least). I think it's far more important to get behind your team than it is to prove loyalty by mindlessly disliking rivals. Besides, no matter what revisionists tell us, Liverpool is a great, important club.
Good stuff mate. As Andy@Allerton said the other day, the two clubs are more similar than people would like to think.

Still hate yerz mind ;)

Offline bam09

• Brexiteer who lives in Canada. Is alright Jack...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2435 on: January 4, 2011, 10:43:01 pm »
Honestly, beginning to think we won't get a new manager this season....

the powers that be will just "wait the supporters out" - the media campaign to keep Hodgson "to give him another chance" will rumble on .... names will be linked but, nothing will happen....

The mini-protest with people not "turning out" at Anfield won't continue, after we win a few matches....and Stevie, Carra and Cole come out in support of the current manager ....

Media outlets and pundits all agree, LFC won't be relegated, which is the owners only real fear imo.  :-\

Have a feeling your right. I get the vibe that they will wait until the summer and explore all managerial candidates and actually have a decent shot at most of them, as opposed to now where any manager in a title chase will instantly say no. I can live with that, if we get a top manager in the summer, and not one of the ones already available(since that defeats the purpose of waiting) or a lower end manager.

Offline Jensen

• Butten
  • Anny Roader
  • Manc Type
« Reply #2436 on: January 4, 2011, 10:44:41 pm »
Still hate yerz mind ;)

Feel free!  ;D I idolised Keegan when I was a kid; I'm Welsh so Rushie, Toshack and co were always heroes; and Aldo & Tommy Tynan led my local team (Newport County) to promotion; so I'm not really one of the enemy.  :)

Online drpepe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2437 on: January 4, 2011, 10:47:57 pm »
If we win every single game left this season, we'd probably win the league with 82 points. And the FA Cup.

I'd keep him in that case. ;D

i would be more than happy for him to stay if he pulled that one off....  ;D

i certainly could live with face rubs and odd press conferences and even paul konchesky if the manager was winning us titles .... who wouldnt?  8)

Offline Marg22

• Main Stander
  • "We murdered them 0-0"..Shanks
« Reply #2438 on: January 4, 2011, 10:48:07 pm »
We don't welcome Polls on here. They come over here, take our jobs, sleep with our women and drink our beer.

:lmao           :wellin

"And some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar"...Rafa

"The bond between us and the Liverpool fans is strong and will remain the same despite what happens"...Montse Benitez

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2439 on: January 4, 2011, 10:51:58 pm »

Feel free!  ;D I idolised Keegan when I was a kid; I'm Welsh so Rushie, Toshack and co were always heroes; and Aldo & Tommy Tynan led my local team (Newport County) to promotion; so I'm not really one of the enemy.  :)

Stop talking sense, it feels wrong and is making me queasy! ;D
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play