Author Topic: Leicester away selling details  (Read 8194 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Leicester away selling details
« on: April 19, 2023, 02:51:13 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Leicester City on Monday May 15.

Kick-off: 8pm BST

Allocation: 3,286

Disabled allocation: 10 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available.

The number of wheelchair bays has been reduced from previous seasons due to wheelchair bays previously located in the home section, no longer being allocated to visiting fans.

Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adult: £30
Over 65 (65+): £27
Young adult (18-21): £27
Under 18s: £18
Under 16s: £18
Junior (under 12): £18
Price notes

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles with entry refused, if the relevant ID is not provided.

Please note children under the age of 2 years will not be permitted entry into the ground due to Health and Safety reasons.

Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an over 18.

Tickets sales notes

Tickets will be available to Season ticket holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

First sale | Four or more games: from 8.15am on Monday April 24 until 12.45pm on Tuesday April 25.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale | Three or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Tuesday April 25.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale | Two or more games: from 3pm on Tuesday April 25 until 12.45pm on Thursday April 27.

Third sale status | NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale | One or more games: from 1pm Thursday April 27.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits

Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/leicester-city-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-0
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 02:53:06 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline SeánCLFC🔴

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Leicester away selling details
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 02:56:36 pm »
Anyone know if this will drop to STH only or members aswell if theres still tickets after the 1+ sale ?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 03:06:34 pm »
Anyone know if this will drop to STH only or members aswell if theres still tickets after the 1+ sale ?
No chance it will drop to all members and if it drops to all seasies, they'll be hoovered up by those with bots and those that can queue jump, the club are fully aware of this but are simply not arsed.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 03:29:38 pm »

I think they will do a combined seasies/members sale should it drop as they announced a seasies/members sale for Newcastle (although it didn't happen in the end) and have done those sales for Napoli, Wolves (cup) and Brighton (cup) this season.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2023, 03:32:04 pm »
I think they will do a combined seasies/members sale should it drop as they announced a seasies/members sale for Newcastle (although it didn't happen in the end) and have done those sales for Napoli, Wolves (cup) and Brighton (cup) this season.
Yeah thats a good point, if it does drop then it will be to both seasies and members at the same time.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2023, 11:04:59 am »
Yeah thats a good point, if it does drop then it will be to both seasies and members at the same time.
Also known as carnage.. probably 20k trying for 25 tickets
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2023, 11:09:49 am »
Leicester and Southampton are the biggest allocations, if they go down, then 1 credit is unlikely to get you a ticket next year. Especially if replaced by smaller ones in Luton, Burnley, Millwall.
Need Blackburn to win the play off.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2023, 07:28:20 pm »
Leicester and Southampton are the biggest allocations, if they go down, then 1 credit is unlikely to get you a ticket next year. Especially if replaced by smaller ones in Luton, Burnley, Millwall.
Need Blackburn to win the play off.

Yeah this is gonna make things difficult next season.

How come the allocations at Leicester and Southampton are proportionally so big? Is it just that they struggle to shift home tickets?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2023, 11:08:58 am »
Could be really difficult next season for anyone under maybe 10 credits or so

Sheff United are definitely going up and that's around 3,000 so no too bad

But with Burnley, Bournemouth, Fulham, Brentford, and then maybe a Luton/Millwall/WBA, and no Leicester/Soton makes it shite... hopefully City goes back to normal.

Blackburn/Coventry would be great

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2023, 12:38:03 pm »
Could be really difficult next season for anyone under maybe 10 credits or so

Sheff United are definitely going up and that's around 3,000 so no too bad

But with Burnley, Bournemouth, Fulham, Brentford, and then maybe a Luton/Millwall/WBA, and no Leicester/Soton makes it shite... hopefully City goes back to normal.

Blackburn/Coventry would be great
Big time, the fact that those on 7 will now be on 11 and those on 8 will now be on 14 will play a big part.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2023, 03:05:44 pm »
Anyone banking on Blackburn giving 7,000 again is going to be hugely disappointed.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2023, 12:01:00 pm »
Big time, the fact that those on 7 will now be on 11 and those on 8 will now be on 14 will play a big part.
Even tighter as 6 will now be on 11 ABJ
Kenny Godglish

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2023, 09:48:03 pm »
Any spares give me a shout please

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2023, 03:37:49 pm »
Will there be any train disruption due to the Coronation Bank Holiday on 8th May?

Should be able 2 get last London service from Leicester after game if everything runs as per the timetable. But don't want extra expense of a hotel if I can't get back to Reading.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2023, 05:04:06 pm »
Will there be any train disruption due to the Coronation Bank Holiday on 8th May?

Should be able 2 get last London service from Leicester after game if everything runs as per the timetable. But don't want extra expense of a hotel if I can't get back to Reading.

Leicester v Liverpool is on the 15th. A week after the coronation Bank Holiday.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2023, 05:20:20 pm »
Leicester v Liverpool is on the 15th. A week after the coronation Bank Holiday.

So it is don't know why I thought it was the 8th!!  Should be able to get last St Pancras service after the game, think it's about 20mon walk from the King Power 2 the train station.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2023, 05:21:33 pm »
So it is don't know why I thought it was the 8th!!  Should be able to get last St Pancras service after the game, think it's about 20mon walk from the King Power 2 the train station.

Yeh :) quite an easy quick walk back.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2023, 08:22:43 am »
Even tighter as 6 will now be on 11 ABJ

And I thought I was doing well going from 4 to 9...
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2023, 02:28:36 pm »
Anyone banking on Blackburn giving 7,000 again is going to be hugely disappointed.

Why’s that?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2023, 02:54:19 pm »
And I thought I was doing well going from 4 to 9...
Thats still a really good jump as well though.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2023, 07:52:53 pm »
Do we know roughly how many people are on 1 credit? Counted 73 tickets left so assume that's less than those on 1 so should sell out on Thursday?

Offline der kaizers kid

• Boys Pen
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2023, 09:13:35 am »
Do we know roughly how many people are on 1 credit? Counted 73 tickets left so assume that's less than those on 1 so should sell out on Thursday?

I'm on 1 and have been for a few seasons now, its soul destroying. Those who are on 2 will have had almost 2 days to purchase tickets.

Its like those in the TO dont want more fans getting more away credits.

Offline der kaizers kid

• Boys Pen
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2023, 09:14:16 am »
Why’s that?

Because they wont be getting promoted.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2023, 10:17:49 am »
Because they wont be getting promoted.
Not just that, but the days of clubs giving whole ends like that, are long gone.

Blackburn would easily sell out themselves if they got promoted. And why would they want to give Liverpool a big advantage by having a whole end, and at reduced prices aswell? It's not going to happen.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2023, 10:30:25 am »
Not just that, but the days of clubs giving whole ends like that, are long gone.

Blackburn would easily sell out themselves if they got promoted. And why would they want to give Liverpool a big advantage by having a whole end, and at reduced prices aswell? It's not going to happen.

They have only been giving 4k in the away end now, in the championship. Part of it is segregated with mesh.

They gave Burnley even less than that last night, think they only got the lower and not the full width.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2023, 10:40:01 am »

Blackburn would easily sell out themselves if they got promoted.

No chance, maybe a game or two till the novelty wears off at best. They got 18k last night for their big derby in a hugely important game.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2023, 11:13:21 am »
I'm on 1 and have been for a few seasons now, its soul destroying. Those who are on 2 will have had almost 2 days to purchase tickets.

Its like those in the TO dont want more fans getting more away credits.
To be fair to the TO for a change, they very very rarely do away ticket sales on the day of an away match, and rightly so. Also the game is still 19 days away so to have to wait an extra day before the 1 sale really shouldn't be an issue. If the game was less than a week away then I'd be able to see your point.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2023, 12:39:10 pm »
They have only been giving 4k in the away end now, in the championship. Part of it is segregated with mesh.

They gave Burnley even less than that last night, think they only got the lower and not the full width.

They gave them 2k I think which was about half the lower, Burnley had asked for the full stand. The rest of the stand was left empty!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2023, 01:11:26 pm »
Coventry had 3k at Ewood Park last Wednesday, which were £20 each.

Interesting that people on 3 credits got 1 hour and 45 minute to buy tickets, while people on 2 credits get nearly 2 days.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2023, 10:36:06 am »
Any one know the best place to park for a decent get away? Happy to walk a little bit

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2023, 12:38:53 pm »
Any one know the best place to park for a decent get away? Happy to walk a little bit

Quite a lot of the residential streets off Narborough Road (the A5460 that you come in off the M1) are OK for parking for a night game as the residents' parking doesn't kick in. Otherwise, there are still a few roads off there that don't have residents' parking anyway if you're early enough and look at ones before you drive under the railway bridge. Then walk down Upperton Road, over the river and along the riverside path to the ground. 10-15 mins total from memory and pretty easy straight back to the motorway.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline der kaizers kid

• Boys Pen
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2023, 01:15:46 pm »
To be fair to the TO for a change, they very very rarely do away ticket sales on the day of an away match, and rightly so. Also the game is still 19 days away so to have to wait an extra day before the 1 sale really shouldn't be an issue. If the game was less than a week away then I'd be able to see your point.

Coventry had 3k at Ewood Park last Wednesday, which were £20 each.

Interesting that people on 3 credits got 1 hour and 45 minute to buy tickets, while people on 2 credits get nearly 2 days.

Alf has nailed it..... anyway i got 4 in the 1+ sale, gets us up to 2 next season. Might get to 10 aways by 2040
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 01:50:51 pm by der kaizers kid »

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2023, 01:28:24 pm »
Quite a lot of the residential streets off Narborough Road (the A5460 that you come in off the M1) are OK for parking for a night game as the residents' parking doesn't kick in. Otherwise, there are still a few roads off there that don't have residents' parking anyway if you're early enough and look at ones before you drive under the railway bridge. Then walk down Upperton Road, over the river and along the riverside path to the ground. 10-15 mins total from memory and pretty easy straight back to the motorway.
Absolute legend my friend! Going alone and sat in the home end sadly but thanks for helping out its appreciated!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2023, 02:56:10 pm »
Absolute legend my friend! Going alone and sat in the home end sadly but thanks for helping out its appreciated!

You're welcome. If Samie frequents this thread he should be able to help more as I think he's local.

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2023, 09:29:01 am »
Also known as carnage.. probably 20k trying for 25 tickets

I believe should drop to STH/Members on full home credits.
Only say this cause know of someone that grabbed Napoli on a new account with no history for a 'Spare' european away account.
 :no :no

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2023, 10:37:08 am »
I believe should drop to STH/Members on full home credits.
Only say this cause know of someone that grabbed Napoli on a new account with no history for a 'Spare' european away account.
 :no :no
That won't change anything though as they'll be thousands on all 19 that get touted for every game for big money, you can bet that a decent chunk of them will use a bot as well.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2023, 03:02:28 pm »
That won't change anything though as they'll be thousands on all 19 that get touted for every game for big money, you can bet that a decent chunk of them will use a bot as well.

It would massively lesson the pot eligible to apply for a ‘no credits’ away sale so it would resolve that.
Long live the King

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2023, 06:52:01 pm »
It would massively lesson the pot eligible to apply for a ‘no credits’ away sale so it would resolve that.
Thats a good point, therefore no chance that the club would do it.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #38 on: May 1, 2023, 02:37:39 pm »
anyone got theirs from the first sale yet?

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #39 on: May 1, 2023, 03:09:10 pm »
anyone got theirs from the first sale yet?

Yep ours came Thursday