Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2592492 times)

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Reply #43200 on: March 15, 2024, 08:07:50 am »
It's the ones that say it to dead relatives that get me.

Attention seeking at its finest.

'Happy 110th heavenly birthday person who died forty years before I was born'.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43201 on: March 15, 2024, 11:52:12 am »
Think I might have already mentioned this, but fuck me, Emmerdale is miserable as fuck lately. I can't work in the front room as its being redecorated, so I'm stuck sitting on the couch. She's got Emmerdale on, I'm listening to music and if I look up, every c*nt has a face like a fucking smacked arse, the stories are something to do with half the women having cancer or some such shite and some kid killing another kid in a car?. They must be making the actors watch videos of kittens being drowned or some such shite,as they all look ready to commit suicide. What the fuck the missus finds entertaining in that load of depressing shite I will never know :butt
Jurgen YNWA

Online Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43202 on: March 15, 2024, 11:59:02 am »
Bagels that you have to cut yourself. Please spare my embarrassment. Cut my bagel for me I beg.

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #43203 on: March 15, 2024, 02:24:42 pm »
Think I might have already mentioned this, but fuck me, Emmerdale is miserable as fuck lately. I can't work in the front room as its being redecorated, so I'm stuck sitting on the couch. She's got Emmerdale on, I'm listening to music and if I look up, every c*nt has a face like a fucking smacked arse, the stories are something to do with half the women having cancer or some such shite and some kid killing another kid in a car?. They must be making the actors watch videos of kittens being drowned or some such shite,as they all look ready to commit suicide. What the fuck the missus finds entertaining in that load of depressing shite I will never know :butt
I know they’re just soaps but imagine if these places were real they would be among the most dangerous places on earth live.
A small place like emmerdale has had more more murders than Medellin in Colombia when pablo Escobar ruled the roost .
Every five minutes a new serial killer turns up ..to replace the previous one .
What a pile of shit the lot of them are ..lol

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #43204 on: March 15, 2024, 07:24:01 pm »
Anyone planning to use the M25 this weekend might want to plan an alternative route, as the M25 between junctions 10 & 11 is going to be shut in both directions until Monday morning

https://news.sky.com/story/you-aint-seen-nothing-yet-what-to-expect-during-unprecedented-m25-closure-13088461
#Sausages

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #43205 on: March 16, 2024, 09:48:03 am »
While Jurgen is great as always in the lates ITV FA Cup video, anyone else get fed up of interviewers trying to point out how amazing and important English football and the FA cup is?  I'm glad he kinda said no one else really gives a toss about it outside the UK :D

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43206 on: March 16, 2024, 12:11:48 pm »
Spotting a printed flag in the wolves end that said “Wolve’s”… wolve’s what mate? 😫

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #43207 on: March 16, 2024, 01:06:10 pm »
Spotting a printed flag in the wolves end that said “Wolve’s”… wolve’s what mate? 😫

Wolves' invisible ink?

Or maybe the text underneath was too small if you've got impaired vision :P
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #43208 on: March 16, 2024, 01:09:15 pm »
I know they’re just soaps but imagine if these places were real they would be among the most dangerous places on earth live.
A small place like emmerdale has had more more murders than Medellin in Colombia when pablo Escobar ruled the roost .
Every five minutes a new serial killer turns up ..to replace the previous one .
What a pile of shit the lot of them are ..lol
They even had a plane crash there.
Fucking not living anywhere near that hell hole.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43209 on: March 16, 2024, 01:56:05 pm »
Buying a jar of pickled gherkins because they've got to be healthier than the usual crap I eat. Only to find they are laced with chilis!
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #43210 on: March 16, 2024, 03:22:12 pm »
Until last yeat the Sainsbury's by ours took cash at every till, now only 5 do caused carnage today with this IT debacle. 3 cash points near ours, two of which are out of order.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43211 on: March 16, 2024, 03:44:42 pm »
Until last yeat the Sainsbury's by ours took cash at every till, now only 5 do caused carnage today with this IT debacle. 3 cash points near ours, two of which are out of order.

Crikey.Feel for the checkout staff working today!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43212 on: March 17, 2024, 05:28:25 pm »
No fucking finishing these c*nts off in the 90, we were too cocky at times.

Ah well, twat them in extra time then.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Saltashscouse

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and bred to support the Reds
« Reply #43213 on: March 18, 2024, 07:57:56 am »
Smug Manc twats in work (Plymouth ) from yesterdays result , you'd think they've already won the fuckin Mickey Mouse thing  :butt
Jan Molby once bought me a pint 🍺

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43214 on: March 18, 2024, 08:06:18 am »
Smug Manc twats in work (Plymouth ) from yesterdays result , you'd think they've already won the fuckin Mickey Mouse thing  :butt

Had to pick her up last night from the pub, she was fucking bladdered, singing "glory glory", ringing the kids from the car. Still going on about it today. We let her off easy with the 7-0, if we beat them in the league, she's getting shit loads of abuse.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43215 on: March 18, 2024, 09:14:16 am »
Had to pick her up last night from the pub, she was fucking bladdered, singing "glory glory", ringing the kids from the car. Still going on about it today. We let her off easy with the 7-0, if we beat them in the league, she's getting shit loads of abuse.

A ungracious Mancunian when they win? I refuse to believe it!

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43216 on: March 18, 2024, 09:23:30 am »
A ungracious Mancunian when they win? I refuse to believe it!

;D

They've been on the end of so many hidings from us recently, they're gonna crow about it - they're still fucking shite though.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43217 on: March 18, 2024, 09:31:57 am »
;D

They've been on the end of so many hidings from us recently, they're gonna crow about it - they're still fucking shite though.

Yesterday gave me flashbacks. Not really to 1999, more to the mid to late 80s when we and they knew we were better, yet all too often we couldn’t beat them because someone shite would pop up with a crucial goal for them. Like that 3-3 in the 87/88 season when we had them there for the taking and just didn’t put them away.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43218 on: March 18, 2024, 10:04:34 am »
Yesterday gave me flashbacks. Not really to 1999, more to the mid to late 80s when we and they knew we were better, yet all too often we couldn’t beat them because someone shite would pop up with a crucial goal for them. Like that 3-3 in the 87/88 season when we had them there for the taking and just didn’t put them away.

She said it was like the 80's too
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #43219 on: March 18, 2024, 12:06:14 pm »
It's the FA Cup. Renowned for the otherwise shite, plucky underdog massively raising their game temporarily and taking the scalp of a big club, before returning back to obscurity a week later.

I say let the Mancs have their day.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #43220 on: March 18, 2024, 12:21:03 pm »

I haven't been that mad at a result since Spurs away that time, when Harry Redknapp had just been appointed Spurs manager, & think Spurs were bottom of the league but certainly had everyone laughing at them, we battered Spurs that day, & somehow lost 2-1. :butt

Regardless of the refs performances, we should have won yesterday, thinking on we'd have been better off going in 1-1 at halftime rather than 2-1 up, as the players got far too complacent & arrogant thinking it was going to be an easy win from then on, then the inevitable happens particularly at that place when you don't score another.
#Sausages

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43221 on: March 18, 2024, 01:16:54 pm »
Roman Pavlychenko or whatever his name was! You’re right, we were so on top, think we hit the post about three times. One of only two defeats that season and still didn’t win the league. I’m sure stuff like that only happens to us!

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #43222 on: March 18, 2024, 01:40:17 pm »
Roman Pavlychenko or whatever his name was! You’re right, we were so on top, think we hit the post about three times. One of only two defeats that season and still didn’t win the league. I’m sure stuff like that only happens to us!

Yeah, i remember in the weeks before that everyone was laughing at Spurs, Spurs even the road signs laughing at them, & somehow we ended up losing to these, we went 1-0 up in 3 minutes, Carragher scored an OG, Pavlyuchenko scored the winner on 90 minutes, felt like we'd been mugged as any other day we'd have won 5-0 or 6-0.
#Sausages

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #43223 on: March 18, 2024, 02:43:46 pm »
Got flashbacks too.went to the semi at Maine road against them in 79 ,we were in our pomp ,they were the dog Shiite also rand they’d become but we just managed to  get a late equaliser from Hansen 2-2 .replay at goodison 4 days later they win with a late greenhoff goal.
I reckon that was the start of us hardly ever beating them after that throughout the 80s home or away ,league and cup.
Did us in the 85 semi too after a replay  ,though the first game was interesting ..off the pitch  ;)

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #43224 on: March 18, 2024, 03:40:01 pm »
Getting sued for $250,000. Fucking stupid legal system in this country. I hear England has gotten a bit ridiculous but this is insanity.

Two full years ago I was coming out of a thin road tunnel under a railway when a guy stepped out right in front of me at the last second. He stepped back and I swerved but I still ran over hs foot. I got a court document stuck on my door last week. I am being sued by some scum bag lawyer who got a guy to file an action against me. Th eguy I ran over was a truck driver who got out of his truck without looking and stepped into my lane at the wrong time. So he was technically injured at work. The court document blames me for everything saying i was going too fast etc and I have 21 days to reply or it is an admission of guilt with a made up $250,000 number attached to it. It's all BS and my insurere will handle it, but still, its a ll stress and drama as the two parties actually involved know the guy was totally at fault.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43225 on: March 18, 2024, 04:51:31 pm »
Getting sued for $250,000. Fucking stupid legal system in this country. I hear England has gotten a bit ridiculous but this is insanity.

Two full years ago I was coming out of a thin road tunnel under a railway when a guy stepped out right in front of me at the last second. He stepped back and I swerved but I still ran over hs foot. I got a court document stuck on my door last week. I am being sued by some scum bag lawyer who got a guy to file an action against me. Th eguy I ran over was a truck driver who got out of his truck without looking and stepped into my lane at the wrong time. So he was technically injured at work. The court document blames me for everything saying i was going too fast etc and I have 21 days to reply or it is an admission of guilt with a made up $250,000 number attached to it. It's all BS and my insurere will handle it, but still, its a ll stress and drama as the two parties actually involved know the guy was totally at fault.

classic throw-shit-at-the-wall lawyering ...it's as if they use a "Thesaurus of Negligent Behaviour" to list what you could theoretically have done wrong eg failure to maintain car brakes in proper order, use cellphone while driving etc etc.

the idea is simply to hit the target (you) with every conceivable issue they can think of - some of them may even be accurate* - to scare the shit out of them. 

* not saying that's true in your case Andy!

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #43226 on: March 19, 2024, 02:08:03 pm »
me building flooded on saturday, 8th floor pipe burst through the wall, fire brigade cut leccy

Couldn't reach the owners til Monday, emergency number didn't work, I had to work from the Travelodge by the airport

Shambles. I am owed hundreds. Whole tower got evacuated

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #43227 on: March 19, 2024, 03:31:39 pm »
classic throw-shit-at-the-wall lawyering ...it's as if they use a "Thesaurus of Negligent Behaviour" to list what you could theoretically have done wrong eg failure to maintain car brakes in proper order, use cellphone while driving etc etc.

the idea is simply to hit the target (you) with every conceivable issue they can think of - some of them may even be accurate* - to scare the shit out of them. 

* not saying that's true in your case Andy!

Finally insurance lawyer called me today. Lawyer says the lawyer for the guy that got hurt is a total shit bag ambulance and injury chaser. Hopefully will close out without too much drama when the dip shit realizes there is no case. But you put it very well, throw mud at everything and blame anyone and everything except their client and see if they pry some money out of insurance company to make it go away.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43228 on: March 19, 2024, 03:55:48 pm »
me building flooded on saturday, 8th floor pipe burst through the wall, fire brigade cut leccy

Couldn't reach the owners til Monday, emergency number didn't work, I had to work from the Travelodge by the airport

Shambles. I am owed hundreds. Whole tower got evacuated
I saw that on the Echo website and I wondered how badly you'd have been affected. We've just been up to Penny Lane and walked past your place. There didn't seem to be any utilities vans there, so is it sorted now?

What on earth is going on in Liverpool just now. Your place on Saturday and now West Tower in town has had a fire on the 40th floor and Home and Bargain and Costco on Waterloo Road have been evacuated due to a gas leak.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #43229 on: March 19, 2024, 05:11:09 pm »
I saw that on the Echo website and I wondered how badly you'd have been affected. We've just been up to Penny Lane and walked past your place. There didn't seem to be any utilities vans there, so is it sorted now?

What on earth is going on in Liverpool just now. Your place on Saturday and now West Tower in town has had a fire on the 40th floor and Home and Bargain and Costco on Waterloo Road have been evacuated due to a gas leak.
ooh I pushed them for an article in a Malcolm Tucker moment heh - nah it is genuinely a huge issue for us affected. Echo are being great (online comments however can fuckin do one)

Weekend: owning company AWOL. Water damage from a burst pipe - with such force it broke holes in walls - and cascaded down 8 floors. Long story short stuff is being done now but it's 2 days too late, I've spent hundreds putting myself up.

Water isn't back. Electric is back for unaffected flats, I expect utility vans to go there but maybe not there full time - no idea to be honest barely told anything

What Is Going On - I believe it's a lack of control at the top, shell companies maybe, corners being cut. I get pipes leak, but bursting to that level is something else. And that fire in town - fires happen but every flat needs a smoke alarm and so does the building and it needs to be full functional and ring the fire service automatically. I don't know the facts of that one but a full investigation should be carried out on anything that makes people effectively homeless even if it's only for a couple days it's too long

Might be getting normality in the next few days. It isn't yet. I did pop back at one point to get things and there's people's destroyed carpets rolled up in the stairwell and water pooled on some floors and it's mostly in absolute darkness.

Some other resident pointed out while this was going on they were being chased for their £3400 service charge!

Luckily my work have been nice about me working from a hotel room.

Should have chosen one equidistant between Liverpool and London. Need a big plate for the morning breakfasts

Upside, Speke is alright. Woolton's nice. Exploring on lunch and at night (because there's sod all else to do)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 05:13:08 pm by ToneLa »

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #43230 on: March 19, 2024, 05:50:57 pm »

Upside, Speke is alright. Woolton's nice. Exploring on lunch and at night (because there's sod all else to do)

If you get bored with breakfast/lunch head along to the Warehouse cafe, in the Taskers car park, for a cracking brunch menu as its a little gem of a place.

Had the horrible experience of suddenly abandoning my flat years ago in town when a crane fell onto it. Never went back to it and lost quite a bit of my stuff as only had 30 mins to go back and collect as much as possible.

Hope you get sorted ok.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43231 on: March 19, 2024, 05:54:30 pm »
Sorry to hear that, Tone. It sounds awful. Hopefully you get back in soon and the problems are sorted out. Are you the Tony who commented in the Echo piece? Their comments section? That's always infested by utter gobshites and is best avoided.

You'll get that hotel money back, won't you? I certainly hope so anyway. Take care, Tone.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43232 on: March 19, 2024, 07:55:52 pm »
ooh I pushed them for an article in a Malcolm Tucker moment heh - nah it is genuinely a huge issue for us affected. Echo are being great (online comments however can fuckin do one)

Weekend: owning company AWOL. Water damage from a burst pipe - with such force it broke holes in walls - and cascaded down 8 floors. Long story short stuff is being done now but it's 2 days too late, I've spent hundreds putting myself up.

Water isn't back. Electric is back for unaffected flats, I expect utility vans to go there but maybe not there full time - no idea to be honest barely told anything

What Is Going On - I believe it's a lack of control at the top, shell companies maybe, corners being cut. I get pipes leak, but bursting to that level is something else. And that fire in town - fires happen but every flat needs a smoke alarm and so does the building and it needs to be full functional and ring the fire service automatically. I don't know the facts of that one but a full investigation should be carried out on anything that makes people effectively homeless even if it's only for a couple days it's too long

Might be getting normality in the next few days. It isn't yet. I did pop back at one point to get things and there's people's destroyed carpets rolled up in the stairwell and water pooled on some floors and it's mostly in absolute darkness.

Some other resident pointed out while this was going on they were being chased for their £3400 service charge!

Should have chosen one equidistant between Liverpool and London. Need a big plate for the morning breakfasts

Have some more orange juice, unless R2D2’s quaffed it all.

Sounds a nightmare, hope you get it sorted without being out of pocket.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #43233 on: March 19, 2024, 07:58:41 pm »

There's a game in there somewhere, Tone...

SimDystopia, or summat... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43234 on: March 19, 2024, 10:09:54 pm »
Reading the Newcastle United thread boils my piss it really does.

There is a certain individual needs banishing from this place so just get on with it and kick the c*nt out.    :wanker

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #43235 on: March 19, 2024, 10:25:11 pm »
Reading the Newcastle United thread boils my piss it really does.

There is a certain individual needs banishing from this place so just get on with it and kick the c*nt out.    :wanker

Before I looked at your username I thought "I bet he means that BlackAndWhitePaul fella, he seems alright to me."  :lmao
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #43236 on: March 20, 2024, 11:12:14 am »
Six months ago one of my relatives asked for advice on a trip they were planning. I've never been where they are going, but it's somewhere I'd previously looked at so I gave detailed info from buying public transit passes to how to get to the various sights they wanted to see. On several occasions since I've asked how their trip planning was going and were told they have everything in order.

Arrived to work yesterday to see messages from them saying they are pulling into a station and are asking what sort of transit pass do they need and how do they get to their hotel :butt

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43237 on: March 20, 2024, 11:24:46 am »
Before I looked at your username I thought "I bet he means that BlackAndWhitePaul fella, he seems alright to me."  :lmao
I've not posted in there in quite some time. I abhor violence of any kind to both humans and animals and no longer wish to be associated with "Bonesaw United" thank you very much.
Six months ago one of my relatives asked for advice on a trip they were planning. I've never been where they are going, but it's somewhere I'd previously looked at so I gave detailed info from buying public transit passes to how to get to the various sights they wanted to see. On several occasions since I've asked how their trip planning was going and were told they have everything in order.

Arrived to work yesterday to see messages from them saying they are pulling into a station and are asking what sort of transit pass do they need and how do they get to their hotel :butt
Direct them to Google Maps, click on the route from where they are to the hotel and start walking.  :D

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43238 on: March 20, 2024, 03:57:47 pm »
Lads having surgery today, day case,  been here since just after 11 and he's still not been down, 3 of us here all bored out of our heads
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #43239 on: March 20, 2024, 04:55:30 pm »
Lads having surgery today, day case,  been here since just after 11 and he's still not been down, 3 of us here all bored out of our heads

From the outside it’s an extremely frustrating process, went through it recently with a family member. Completely understandable though when you take into account how hard it would be to schedule and organise time slots.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks