Hazell
17 (29.8%)
Trendisnotdestiny vs
15 (26.3%)
vivabobbygraham
14 (24.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: March 2, 2018, 08:41:35 pm

Author Topic: All time LFC Draft - Semi Finals  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
All time LFC Draft - Semi Finals
« on: March 1, 2018, 08:41:35 pm »
Welcome to the all time LFC Draft quarter finals.

Please select the winner from each of the following matches, based on their performances for LFC only:

Match 1: Gerry Attrick vs Hazell

vs   

Match 2: Trendisnotdestiny vs vivabobbygraham

vs   
« Last Edit: March 2, 2018, 12:19:04 pm by Hazell »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: All time LFC Draft - Semi Finalsals
« Reply #1 on: March 1, 2018, 09:46:54 pm »
Cussing and Fussing - Cheers Bobby

Analphylaxis -  shock of a red roto rooter up one's backside (usually a symptom of a bleeding hemorrhoid midfield) --- Fletch F Fletcher

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
Its there to remind our lads who theyre playing for and to remind the opposition who theyre playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #2 on: March 2, 2018, 01:09:10 am »
Obviously I'm biased in the 2nd game but the first one is so tight. I just went with Hazell after long deliberation, cos both teams are boss. What just swung was the midfield. Xabi, Jimmy and Sir Matt would sit in with the obvious threats upfront from Craig, Steve and Albert and with the pace and guile up front would hurt Gerry on the counter attack. Mark Wright was underrated and Rob Jones was a cracking full back in defence and going forward. Really close and well played both managers
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 2, 2018, 01:11:34 am »
In my game.....too many arrows, Trend. That's when you know the games up. There were less fucking arrows in Custer's last stand! Good side though, buddy. Well played. Against anyone else except me, I'd have voted for that side purely because of Kenny.......but Stevies, Nicol and Gerrard, class in a glass and our 3rd highest ever goalscorer up top? Dynamite! Bullets from the two steve's, Phil, Raheem and Alec pinging them from 40 yards too. Unstoppable.

« Last Edit: March 2, 2018, 01:20:14 am by vivabobbygraham »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 2, 2018, 01:51:44 am »
In my game.....too many arrows, Trend. That's when you know the games up. There were less fucking arrows in Custer's last stand! Good side though, buddy. Well played. Against anyone else except me, I'd have voted for that side purely because of Kenny.......but Stevies, Nicol and Gerrard, class in a glass and our 3rd highest ever goalscorer up top? Dynamite! Bullets from the two steve's, Phil, Raheem and Alec pinging them from 40 yards too. Unstoppable.

Agreed with almost every word!  One more arrow was needed for (moi) the manager --- see picture down below!  Steve Martin eat your heart out.

Well out, Bobby!.  Totally deserved.  Impressed with you as a poster, adversary, and as a knowledgeable manager!  Cheers

Is there a 3rd and 4th place match?  Hahaha
« Last Edit: March 2, 2018, 03:16:45 am by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
Its there to remind our lads who theyre playing for and to remind the opposition who theyre playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 2, 2018, 02:50:56 am »
Agreed with almost every word!  One more arrow was needed for the manager --- see picture down below!  Steve Martin eat your heart out.

Well out, Bobby!.  Totally deserved.  Impressed with you as a poster, adversary, and as a knowledgeable manager! Cheers

Is there a 3rd and 4th place match?  Hahaha

Can you mention the above on TAW thread where they describe me with luminaries such as tit, dickhead and :rash yet I still subscribe! 

I am also a big fan of your good self
Suckhole
Scouse Slang
1. obsequious or ingratiating person; toady; 2. treat in a servile or obsequious manner: “to suckhole to the boss”

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 2, 2018, 03:24:22 am »
Can you mention the above on TAW thread where they describe me with luminaries such as tit, dickhead and :rash yet I still subscribe! 

I am also a big fan of your good self
Suckhole
Scouse Slang
1. obsequious or ingratiating person; toady; 2. treat in a servile or obsequious manner: “to suckhole to the boss”

Djozer!  I think we have started a "trend".   Viva is destined for the finals and in my book -- will win the whole schebang.

Schebang: a word said right after an annoying phrase: "That's what she said" -   or one win big victorious orgasmic lapdance of chipping John Ruddy. 

Btw, is a suckhole on a bus, a suckubus???  Just need clarification, as I might want to (ahem) borrow this word.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7 on: March 2, 2018, 09:00:09 am »
Gerry and vivabobby.

It's close in both games, but Gerry has a better defence and attack and a decent enough midfield to match Hazell's, if Litmanen drops deep. Kyrgiakos stands out in such a negative way, and Karius has had what, 10 good games for us? The side also lack goals compared to Gerry. It's a fine front three but it lacks someone to take advantage of their creativity. If Beardsley is playing as a "false 9", then the wingers need to be forward like Salah and Mane I think, rather than midfielders like Maxi and Garcia, even if both were decent infront of goal too.

VivaBobby just has a better balanced side, and his midfield would dominate. But it's close here as well, as Dalglish, Heighway and Firmino are clearly outstanding players.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8 on: March 2, 2018, 10:25:28 am »
Gerry and Trend for me.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 2, 2018, 10:31:50 am »
Djozer!  I think we have started a "trend".   Viva is destined for the finals and in my book -- will win the whole schebang.

Schebang: a word said right after an annoying phrase: "That's what she said" -   or one win big victorious orgasmic lapdance of chipping John Ruddy. 

Btw, is a suckhole on a bus, a suckubus???  Just need clarification, as I might want to (ahem) borrow this word.

Suckubus is a Mourinho term I believe and has no bearing on the word suckhole. However, for example, Duncan Castles is a Mourinho suckhole therefore could be classed as a derivative of suckubus under those circumstances. Feel free to indulge in this delicious delight of a word
« Last Edit: March 2, 2018, 10:39:25 am by vivabobbygraham »

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Re: All time LFC Draft - Semi Finals
« Reply #10 on: March 2, 2018, 02:39:41 pm »
Hazell

Trend

Super close call on both to be honest

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 2, 2018, 05:16:17 pm »
There's no coming back from this deficit. Cheers to those that have voted for us though!  :wave

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #12 on: March 2, 2018, 05:39:04 pm »
There's no coming back from this deficit. Cheers to those that have voted for us though!  :wave

Forgot to thank you for completing my team by the way. You did an excellent job. Probably better than I would have done!

Karius in the final. Who'd have thought it. Actually, David Burrows is a far greater abomination. One of the worst players I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt to actually get numerous appearances. The epitome of average.
"Dont let your heads drop. Were Liverpool. Youre playing for Liverpool. Dont forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 2, 2018, 07:29:46 pm »
I have to say, I'm not down with everyone bad mouthing my team.

Also, I should get two extra votes given Betty and Gerry effectively have a tag team/Blockbusters style 2 v 1 thing going on and Sarge is bitter he got beat by a team made up mostly of post 1990's players (probably).

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14 on: March 2, 2018, 07:51:48 pm »
I swear Trend was about 10 votes down at one point. Looks like Trend took all Saint's wives when he knocked him out.
"Dont let your heads drop. Were Liverpool. Youre playing for Liverpool. Dont forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 2, 2018, 08:52:28 pm »
Unlucky bobby, so close. Well played Trend.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 2, 2018, 09:39:19 pm »
Called on the RAWK writers guild for a little help (to make it respectable and all --- one point I was down 8 or 9 I believe).

Never thought in a million years it would be in a winning effort.  Cheers to Bobby, though; outstanding side that.

One day I will tell the tale of how I got to 15 votes, but it will have to wait for after the final and shot of whiskey :)

Btw, not optimistic about a final against Hazell --- Bridesmaid Revisited Visits

Oh, Hazell!  I'll take Kyriakos back now that your offer means something :)  :lmao

TA
« Last Edit: March 2, 2018, 09:41:50 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17 on: March 2, 2018, 10:25:41 pm »
Called on the RAWK writers guild for a little help (to make it respectable and all --- one point I was down 8 or 9 I believe).

For real? I hate to be a stick in the mud, but canvasing for votes is a huge no no in drafting mate. I know you may not have meant it that way, but the huge swing towards you makes it look very unfavourable. This kind of thing is what led to a few massive draft fall outs in the past.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 2, 2018, 10:27:23 pm »
Top notch cuss words from Trend saw him over the line. Good team, but so was Bobby's. Considerations to both losing semi-finalists. Is there a third place playoff? Looking forward to the final.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 3, 2018, 12:07:19 am »
Where's VAR when you need it?

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #20 on: March 3, 2018, 12:30:35 am »
Where's VAR when you need it?
I think we need WCM, wives control management.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 3, 2018, 03:04:53 am »
I think we need WCM, wives control management.

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #22 on: March 3, 2018, 01:50:20 pm »
I swear Trend was about 10 votes down at one point. Looks like Trend took all Saint's wives when he knocked him out.

Same happened against me in the first round. I was miles ahead then he got about 10 votes straight.

Guess the non drafters are the late voters and love his team.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Online Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #23 on: March 3, 2018, 02:11:28 pm »
Same happened against me in the first round. I was miles ahead then he got about 10 votes straight.

Guess the non drafters are the late voters and love his team.

This is worse than the Calciopoli.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 3, 2018, 02:18:04 pm »
We have finally found our Sepp Blatter of Rawk Drafts.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 3, 2018, 02:25:20 pm »
We have finally found our Sepp Blatter of Rawk Drafts.

Oh Dearie -

Sepperceded: the residue emitted after being slimed with a Blatter corruption comparison (Eel Lobo, 2018) - Seedy citation :)

« Last Edit: March 3, 2018, 02:38:59 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN: