Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115438 times)

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #920 on: September 17, 2020, 08:12:21 pm »
Just checked mine and they have changed name but not address

Mine has been changed to mine with my address but my lads is in his name but the original holders address .

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #921 on: September 19, 2020, 08:00:30 pm »
I cant believe the conversation I have just had on one of my footie what's app threads.  It's a very long story, but a few of us are linked to a supporters club which has most season tickets in the name of the person that runs it. We lived miles away from it and were allowed in though mate who lived there. They have have sorted us with tickets for years. Last few however, as more local started going, we went to bottom of list. Understandable. We assumed when tickets were allocated recently they would be put in names of locals. I didnt even ask. Just assumed there would be none for us. . Turns out now though, that one of the tickets was in name of local lad we used to go with!  I have used it a few times but never thought or noticed really. Now, he casually says on what's app thread, he had call last week from club asking if he still wants his season ticket!!  And he fooking said no without asking any of us!  He obviously lives miles away from us and stopped going half a dozen years back. But he's still on one of our chats. Simple question now, is it too fooking late for him to call club and say he assumed  chap who was using it didnt want, but now he has spoken to him, he actually wants it!!?  In the pecking order oin the branch, there were certainly more that went to more games than me. But equally there were newer ones that will have got season ticket in their name that have been to far less!!  Is it too late. Ffs.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #922 on: September 19, 2020, 08:04:29 pm »
No advice sorry mate

Bet the ticket office didn’t have a process written out for someone saying it wasn’t needed mind

Good luck sorting if you can

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #923 on: September 19, 2020, 08:26:45 pm »
They were pretty clear the 11th was the absolute final date, but you can only ring up and ask. As always, will depend on who you speak to

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #924 on: September 19, 2020, 08:47:17 pm »
I had an ongoing case which went past the deadline and was sorted finally yesterday.  Worth a try.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #925 on: September 19, 2020, 08:58:58 pm »
Cheers folks. He is phoning them on Monday. I'm having a stiff whiskey. I just cant believe he never gave us  a shout.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #926 on: September 20, 2020, 09:42:38 am »
I cant believe the conversation I have just had on one of my footie what's app threads.  It's a very long story, but a few of us are linked to a supporters club which has most season tickets in the name of the person that runs it. We lived miles away from it and were allowed in though mate who lived there. They have have sorted us with tickets for years. Last few however, as more local started going, we went to bottom of list. Understandable. We assumed when tickets were allocated recently they would be put in names of locals. I didnt even ask. Just assumed there would be none for us. . Turns out now though, that one of the tickets was in name of local lad we used to go with!  I have used it a few times but never thought or noticed really. Now, he casually says on what's app thread, he had call last week from club asking if he still wants his season ticket!!  And he fooking said no without asking any of us!  He obviously lives miles away from us and stopped going half a dozen years back. But he's still on one of our chats. Simple question now, is it too fooking late for him to call club and say he assumed  chap who was using it didnt want, but now he has spoken to him, he actually wants it!!?  In the pecking order oin the branch, there were certainly more that went to more games than me. But equally there were newer ones that will have got season ticket in their name that have been to far less!!  Is it too late. Ffs.

I reckon if he rang up and either denied he'd said it (for example he claims his brother/Dad answered) or rings to say a change or circumstance (for example he's now in employment since last week) then you'd probably find this wouldn't yet be a shut case. They'd like be suss about a transfer though. Could say his mate has used it for years and wasn't aware of the transfer option but has since spoke?

However, this all goes right against the entire point and spirit of it all which we all knew anyway. Is this even a proper supporters branch? It doesn't even sound like it's even a local branch. Official branches get local people and proper tickets don't they, not ST cards?

I can't believe how daft your mate has been, but I can't also believe the above scenario is how a ST should be assigned either.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #927 on: September 20, 2020, 11:23:13 am »
I agree with what you are saying there mate. Its deffo a legit branch and has been the back bone of the supporters clubs for decades. We were just lucky enough to be allowed to join through a friend. We we the only oots and not everyone was keen on us. But we have more than done our bit over the years. Obviously since when the club needed such branches. Theres a hard core been going for years and they have been using most tickets. The other season tickets were used by others like me who went as often as we could.  We obviously got tickets under our own steam as well.  But like I say,  there will be deffo be people in the branch that have been to far less games than me that ended up with tickets in thier names. Maybe not been going for as many years as us. But understandably, the branch needs them to pay for bus. I have been going for decades though and have begged borrowed and stole tickets throughout. We had a really good network until recently. So, if there is a sniff of a season ticket now, I have to go for it. Rest assured. Although an oot,  I like to think I'm not a tourist!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #928 on: September 26, 2020, 03:53:19 pm »
Immaterial for this season I know but is there any news on the final number of season tickets returned or reclaimed by the club?

Being honest I’m under 1000 on the waiting list so my interest is purely based on that!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #929 on: September 26, 2020, 04:51:13 pm »
No. We don't know if they have managed to get hold of those who haven't renewed yet I don't think.
We are a team of one half.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #930 on: September 26, 2020, 06:21:40 pm »
Are the club planning on releasing numbers? Those that updated, those that switched, those that relinquished etc?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #931 on: October 20, 2020, 09:59:46 pm »
My purchase history showing now on the new ticketing page. Just going to check it to make sure nothing gone missing in transfer :-)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #932 on: October 20, 2020, 10:30:25 pm »
My purchase history showing now on the new ticketing page. Just going to check it to make sure nothing gone missing in transfer :-)

Just checked mine (can only access it via incognito tab, still doing that thing where it gives me no option to sign in, just to create new password) but it is showing the Aston Villa game on there as a credit it looks like!

It also starts from 2005, doesnt show any history from 2004, not like it matters like

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #933 on: October 20, 2020, 10:44:16 pm »
Did anyone manage to successfully transfer purchase history from an old membership?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #934 on: October 21, 2020, 09:24:21 am »

Mine's all there too - bit annoying that it's just one long list of every ticket bought for other people or bought on other cards but looks like it's all there. Doesn't seem to be a way of differentiating between league and cup games, or what the seat details are, but maybe they're still working on it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #935 on: October 21, 2020, 11:23:24 am »
Is the new ticket page the one you access via "My Account" on the tickets tab?

When I go to use my login details it says invalid account, but can get into the old site using my login details?

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #936 on: October 21, 2020, 11:30:47 am »
Can anyone tell me where on the new site I can find my seat details??(season ticket)

Just shows previous purchase history from 2005
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #937 on: October 21, 2020, 07:31:03 pm »
How exciting!

(God how fucking sad)
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #938 on: October 22, 2020, 12:12:39 pm »
As a member mine shows every single ticket I've bought, even for other people on friends and family.... so ive got upto 15 per games because i was lead supporter

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #939 on: October 22, 2020, 02:20:21 pm »
Anybody know how to access the season ticket waiting list on new system please? Need to update details on it

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #940 on: October 22, 2020, 02:25:28 pm »
His best chance to start will be qualifying from the group in champions league in four matches to.leave two dead games

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #941 on: October 23, 2020, 10:54:35 am »
Anybody know how to access the season ticket waiting list on new system please? Need to update details on it

I don't know about the new system - but the old STWL login system still works mate:-

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/fans/stwl-position-lookup/login
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #942 on: October 23, 2020, 11:12:32 am »
I don't know about the new system - but the old STWL login system still works mate:-

Just checked mine, I've moved 226 places in the last year.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #943 on: October 23, 2020, 01:53:32 pm »

Top stuff cheers. Managed to update my details

Think I've moved but not sure how many. Comfortably in top 1000 now so hopefully won't be long after football is back

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #944 on: October 25, 2020, 07:30:22 pm »
My purchase history is showing but still as my membership rather than as a season ticket- anybody else actually transferred onto a season ticket and history showing ?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #945 on: November 3, 2020, 04:32:20 pm »
Just checked mine (can only access it via incognito tab, still doing that thing where it gives me no option to sign in, just to create new password) but it is showing the Aston Villa game on there as a credit it looks like!

It also starts from 2005, doesnt show any history from 2004, not like it matters like

It now only goes back to 2015

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #946 on: November 5, 2020, 09:05:20 am »
Villa isn't showing in my purchase history anymore.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #947 on: November 5, 2020, 03:57:00 pm »
Villa isn't showing in my purchase history anymore.

None of the 4 cancelled games are

So theres everyones answer... wont get credit for the cancelled games behind closed doors

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #948 on: December 4, 2020, 07:07:07 pm »
Just logged into my account for the first time in months! What does the ‘ticket cash’ tab mean?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #949 on: December 4, 2020, 07:20:37 pm »
Just logged into my account for the first time in months! What does the ‘ticket cash’ tab mean?

Think is credit from last season, I have a value in mine as returned one game last season

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #950 on: December 5, 2020, 09:39:39 am »
Ah makes sense!

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #951 on: December 10, 2020, 08:07:06 pm »
Anyone here make it to the Wolves game?

Online redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #952 on: December 10, 2020, 11:02:16 pm »
I was on the kop for the wolves game

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #953 on: December 10, 2020, 11:32:34 pm »

Me and my lad too

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #954 on: December 11, 2020, 11:45:51 pm »
I was on the kop for the wolves game

Me and my lad too

Notwithstanding the result what was the experience like, ie getting in, getting refreshments at HT, and getting out, etc?

Online redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #955 on: December 12, 2020, 08:26:50 am »
No problems getting in you just have to que for about 5 minutes in your allotted time for going in to have you temperature taken and to answer a few questions and to make sure you have filled out a health form online.  Going out after was spot on no issues at all and if you need food or drink at half time you have to return to your seat after buying it no standing on the concourse at half time. All round everything was fine.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #956 on: December 12, 2020, 09:28:50 am »
So they tell you what time to arrive? I like to get there early and watch the warm up so I'll be disappointed if I can't when it's my turn but not all the world I guess. I'll just hope my slot isn't too late. I imagine they'd want people in earlier to be honest

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #957 on: December 12, 2020, 09:33:45 am »
So they tell you what time to arrive? I like to get there early and watch the warm up so I'll be disappointed if I can't when it's my turn but not all the world I guess. I'll just hope my slot isn't too late. I imagine they'd want people in earlier to be honest

Think there may have only been two slots to arrive , mine was 6-15 to 6-45 and the only other one was 5-45 to 6-15 and not too sure they’d have turned me away if I’d arrived earlier . Fairly long queues but went down quite quickly and plenty of stewards helping out and checking before hand down the queue that you’d filled the health check in .

Bit surprised that the two clubs in the city had a different approach as Everton fans have to go for a test 24 hours before rather than the much simpler health check form .

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #958 on: December 12, 2020, 10:00:25 am »
Think there may have only been two slots to arrive , mine was 6-15 to 6-45 and the only other one was 5-45 to 6-15 and not too sure they’d have turned me away if I’d arrived earlier . Fairly long queues but went down quite quickly and plenty of stewards helping out and checking before hand down the queue that you’d filled the health check in .

Bit surprised that the two clubs in the city had a different approach as Everton fans have to go for a test 24 hours before rather than the much simpler health check form .

I went in before my time. Afterwards they might have told me to wait but before was fine.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #959 on: December 12, 2020, 11:37:42 am »
Cool. Thanks guys.

I'd want to make it as "normal" as possible when I get to go :)

And if we win I won't want to go before Jurgen comes down and does his fist pump :D