Author Topic: 2022 Politics thread - Fuck the Tories  (Read 917 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
2022 Politics thread - Fuck the Tories
« on: December 30, 2021, 09:24:12 am »
Banned subjects (as these get the thread locked)

Corbyn - if you loved him, hated him or more likely thought nothing of him then he's gone. He voted against the Labour Party and with the Tories 500 times and when in power went against the one thing he was asked to do for the Party - Oppose Brexit. He's gone. Get over it. He had the chance to do good for the country and instead did very, very little. The irony in those railing against Starmer for 'doing nothing' given their hero did less than fuck all is actually quite funny. But he's gone. I think both 'sides' should forget he ever existed and unless he apologises then he's basically just doing what he's done his whole life - loafing around in the shadows, doing very little.

So.. onto the (hopefully) Corbyn-free thread;

I think these are dark times for the UK. For centuries the population has been enslaved by the Nobles and Royalty and then the Mill Owners and business types. They would all love to bring this around again - changing free people into serfs for their own amusement. Funny how these western states hate communism and all that brings, but are happy to employ and misuse slave labour for their ends. Hypocrites all.

Could this year see a change? Could the Tories be toppled? Could Boris be bollocked and could Rees-Mogg get in a time machine and make it to our century?

There is one very clear enemy in this country and you'd think that those that like freedom, democracy, compassion, decency and those that want things to improve for everyone have one clear enemy.

Regardless of what has happened before, regardless of what failed leaders have come in and not opposed the Tories in the slightest, these are challenging times and the laws that they are rewriting are worrying. Can someone stop them? What's the path to that?

Forget the rhetoric of "I'm opposing these dickheads by not voting for the one party that could oppose them" - those days have gone. It makes no sense and countless attempts for people to get people to justify this stance have been fruitless. It's a fucking stupid position to take and just hands the Tories more power.

So.. I guess RAWK has to decide if it actually opposes the Tories. If you want the Tories fucked off then great, post in here. If you want to talk about failed leaders, ineffectual opposition and all that shite then I'll report your post and get it deleted.

Fuck the Tories.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 2022 Politics thread - Fuck the Tories
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 09:53:57 am »
Not yet Andy mate.
Although we have one collective objective, we all have different opinions and different opinions about why the political threads are locked.

They have become thoroughly unpleasant.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 12:01:04 am by JohnC Bells, JohnC Bells, JohnC all the way »