Author Topic: Serie A  (Read 316234 times)

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Serie A
« Reply #2800 on: November 23, 2021, 01:14:44 pm »
Vlahovic is up to 10 goals now along with Immobile at the top of the scoring charts.

27 in the calendar year, second in Europe behind Lewa.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #2801 on: November 23, 2021, 02:04:06 pm »
Vlahovic continues to look the part, he'll go in January or next summer for £30m+ more than what he was available for this summer gone.

I was under the impression he was winding his contract down and he'll have 18 months left come the Jan transfer window. You're right in that its probably a now-or-never chance for Fiorentina to make a large fee on him though.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2802 on: November 23, 2021, 05:33:50 pm »
Confirmed that Osimhen broke his cheekbone and part of the orbital bone in his head to head collision against Inter. Expected to be out for around three months. Huge blow to Napoli's title ambitions.

Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #2803 on: November 24, 2021, 12:59:12 pm »
Confirmed that Osimhen broke his cheekbone and part of the orbital bone in his head to head collision against Inter. Expected to be out for around three months. Huge blow to Napoli's title ambitions.
Can't he just wear one of those sick masks like everyone else who gets facial injuries?

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2804 on: November 27, 2021, 07:07:18 pm »
Starting to think there was a reason Allegri wasn’t wanted by any other clubs, Juve are awful.  Atalanta barely had to get going.  Anyone know why they had face paint on their left cheek?

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2805 on: November 27, 2021, 07:11:52 pm »
Starting to think there was a reason Allegri wasn’t wanted by any other clubs, Juve are awful.  Atalanta barely had to get going.  Anyone know why they had face paint on their left cheek?

To raise awareness for domestic violence mate - www.besoccer.com/new/why-did-atalanta-and-juventus-players-have-red-marks-on-their-face-749620

Well in Atalanta ;D

Juventus 0 - [1] Atalanta; Duván Zapata on 28' - https://streamable.com/01gwxe & https://streamff.com/v/c1dab9
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #2806 on: November 27, 2021, 07:25:21 pm »
Allegri won't last the season at Juventus. They're really bad.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2807 on: November 27, 2021, 08:35:10 pm »
Allegri won't last the season at Juventus. They're really bad.
mind boggling how they are this bad. Allegri has been a shadow of his old self too. They will miss CL spot imo.
I can count 6 names from their starting 11 that shouldn't even be in their 23 men roster.

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2808 on: November 27, 2021, 09:24:42 pm »

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2809 on: November 28, 2021, 12:00:46 am »
Juventus 'cooperating with police' over finance investigation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59448448
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2810 on: November 28, 2021, 12:46:27 am »
Juventus 'cooperating with police' over finance investigation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59448448

They've got form. Would be hilarious if they got kicked down to Serve B again.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2811 on: November 28, 2021, 07:59:45 pm »
Some start this from Napoli!

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #2812 on: November 28, 2021, 07:59:55 pm »
Some start from Napoli here, fantastic from Mertens.
AHA!

Offline CalgarianRed

• Kopite
« Reply #2813 on: November 28, 2021, 08:17:59 pm »
Great game of football between Napoli and Lazio. I expect Lazio to come back in this.
True North Strong

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #2814 on: November 28, 2021, 08:19:03 pm »
Another cracker from Mertens.
AHA!

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2815 on: November 28, 2021, 08:19:51 pm »
Fucking hell, he's done a Gerrard. Against Reina of all people too.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2816 on: November 28, 2021, 08:20:38 pm »
He's taking the piss tonight

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2817 on: November 28, 2021, 08:28:42 pm »
Sarri probably onto his 10th bifter this half.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2818 on: November 28, 2021, 08:38:11 pm »
Napoli just all over Lazio here.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #2819 on: November 28, 2021, 08:38:42 pm »
Early days but the title will be Napoli's imo. AC Milan have done well to give themselves a chance of going through in Europe and of course they've started Serie A well, but I can see a drop down to a top 4 fight eventually. Bad result at home today losing to Sassuolo. Inter will also be there or thereabouts and have the winning experience from last year, but I don't think they'll reach those heights again. Could be fitting for Napoli to win a third title right after the death of Maradona
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2820 on: November 28, 2021, 08:40:53 pm »
Sarri probably onto his 10th bifter this half.

"Bifter," my Scouse just improved a slight bit... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2821 on: November 29, 2021, 12:26:58 pm »
"Bifter," my Scouse just improved a slight bit... :D
Bifter is usually a reference to something a touch stronger than a standard cig  ;D

Good games this weekend. Napoli dominant over a continually poor Lazio that look lost since Inzaghi left. They'll not get Europe this season. Napoli surprised me in that they didn't miss Osimhen, but it'll likely come and get tougher.

Juve losing is always a delight. Vlahovic scored again albeit La Viola lost away to Empoli, a poor result against a team that struggles for goals and isn't particularly defensively savvy either.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2822 on: December 1, 2021, 11:06:38 pm »
After all the good Napoli talk not a great result there.

Offline Darkness

• Tedious WUM, loves betting on Man U
  • Main Stander
« Reply #2823 on: December 2, 2021, 06:49:55 am »
Osimhen's injury is gonna derail Napoli's title challenge big time, I think Inter eventually will runaway with the league like they did last season.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2824 on: December 2, 2021, 03:35:38 pm »
Juve might be fucked big time again.  :D

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticUK/status/1466339103847469057

62 transfers by Serie A clubs are under scrutiny & key figures at Juventus are being investigated.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2825 on: December 2, 2021, 03:55:06 pm »
Yeah Inter look like they are now adapting to Inzagi's system. I think they are the favorites now. Osimhen injury doesn't help Napoli

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2826 on: December 2, 2021, 05:08:39 pm »
Juve might be fucked big time again.  :D

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticUK/status/1466339103847469057

It's weird that this is only catching on now in the UK press as these raids happened at least a week ago or more.  I think the issue they're going to have in proving anything is the "accepted practice" line in Juve's statement.  A players value is in the eye of the beholder and the benefit is the accepted accounting practice of amortization.  If Juve is guilty then you could almost make a case that all clubs are guilty.  Granted that doesn't mean I don't want to see them get their comeuppance but I'm not sure this is going to result in much. 

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2827 on: December 2, 2021, 06:11:51 pm »
After all the good Napoli talk not a great result there.

Napoli are serial bottlers as a club.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline CalgarianRed

• Kopite
« Reply #2828 on: December 2, 2021, 06:48:50 pm »
It could be a real interesting title race. Napoli, Milan and Inter are at similar levels IMO. Inter have the experience and Inzaghi is a good coach so they seem the safest pick. Would love for Atalanta to get involved as they are fun to watch. Top 4 looks set as Juve are horrible and no one else has consistency either.

Great to see Milan clubs back challenging and Juve struggling. Vile club.
True North Strong

Online Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #2829 on: December 2, 2021, 07:50:16 pm »
It's weird that this is only catching on now in the UK press as these raids happened at least a week ago or more.  I think the issue they're going to have in proving anything is the "accepted practice" line in Juve's statement.  A players value is in the eye of the beholder and the benefit is the accepted accounting practice of amortization.  If Juve is guilty then you could almost make a case that all clubs are guilty.  Granted that doesn't mean I don't want to see them get their comeuppance but I'm not sure this is going to result in much.
Think January would be the perfect time for Klopp to go in for Chiesa!  8)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2830 on: December 2, 2021, 09:46:30 pm »
Absolutely mad game between Lazio and Udinese. Lazio 3-1 down at half time, go 4-3 up then concede an equaliser in the 10th minute of stoppage time. Not to mention 3 red cards.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2831 on: December 2, 2021, 10:26:35 pm »
Absolutely mad game between Lazio and Udinese. Lazio 3-1 down at half time, go 4-3 up then concede an equaliser in the 10th minute of stoppage time. Not to mention 3 red cards.

A proper game, that ;D

10 minute highlights of it - https://ourmatch.me/02-12-2021-lazio-vs-udinese
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2832 on: December 3, 2021, 01:54:24 pm »
The Ronaldo to Man Utd transfer is also part of the Public Prosecutor's investigation into false accounting practices at Juventus. Looks like Juventus believe the worst case scenario is the club being excluded from domestic and/or international competitions
https://football-italia.net/juventus-admit-risk-of-exclusion-from-national-and-international-competitions/

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2833 on: December 3, 2021, 07:49:18 pm »
Kjaer will be out for the rest of the season after doing his ACL, big blow for Milan as he's been their only reliable CB alongside Tomori. Things really seem to be lining up for Inter to win the title again.

Offline Darkness

• Tedious WUM, loves betting on Man U
  • Main Stander
« Reply #2834 on: December 3, 2021, 07:51:34 pm »
Things really seem to be lining up for Inter to win the title again.
Yeah and Koulibaly just got injured for Napoli and he's out for the next five weeks.

Napoli are serial bottlers as a club.
Luciano Spalleti is also a serial bottler as a manager, never rated him much as a coach after that 7-1 second leg defeat at Old Trafford in 06/07

Not surprised that Napoli are starting to fizzle out after a hot start the same thing happened in Spalleti's first season at Inter and they barley scrapped top four on the last day of the season in the end.
« Last Edit: December 3, 2021, 07:56:11 pm by Darkness »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2835 on: December 3, 2021, 09:11:05 pm »

...the same thing happened in Spalleti's first season at Inter and they barley scrapped top four on the last day of the season in the end.

Cut against the grain with that performance...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2836 on: December 4, 2021, 05:28:13 pm »
Roma down 2-0 at home to Inter in 20 minsz Mourinho will never get a big club chance again imo.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #2837 on: December 4, 2021, 05:41:54 pm »
Roma getting destroyed. Jose, I think Al Ittihad are searching for a new manager.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2838 on: December 4, 2021, 05:44:57 pm »
Absolutely baffling they hired him, it's not like it was the Inter version turning up, now instead of getting rid and perhaps rescuing the season they'll probably keep him too long. Inter looking good though.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2839 on: December 4, 2021, 05:47:00 pm »
0-3 HT, they are absolutely getting battered.