Author Topic: Free bets, promotions and enhancements.  (Read 22360 times)

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
Re: Free bets, promotions and enhancements.
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2016, 01:19:24 pm »
Not sure if there is another better way, but my way is:
£90 pre-match at Bet365 on Barca (currently returns £153 at @1.7. So, -90 bet and -30 other bet loss £33 profit)
£50 risk-free in-play at Bet365 on a draw. (currently returns £210 @4.2. So, -50 bet and -120 other bet losses a £40 profit)
£30 on Arsenal at a different bookies. (currently returns  £150 @5.0. So, -30 bet and -90 other bet loss £30 profit)

Which means about £30+ profit whatever happens. The only risk is the £50 in-play, where the odds on a draw could go down between now and then so you might want to wait to closer to kickoff.

Nice one thanks. Bet365 do so many of these offers a season it's probably worth just doing it and withdrawing your original stake all together and keeping the profit gained in your account. Your bound to get to a few hundred in a few months I reckon. I have a sneaky feeling they will do the same for Sunday for our match too.
Justice for the 97

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
    • HFSG
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2016, 04:22:17 pm »
Not sure if there is another better way, but my way is:
£90 pre-match at Bet365 on Barca (currently returns £153 at @1.7. So, -90 bet and -30 other bet loss £33 profit)
£50 risk-free in-play at Bet365 on a draw. (currently returns £210 @4.2. So, -50 bet and -120 other bet losses a £40 profit)
£30 on Arsenal at a different bookies. (currently returns  £150 @5.0. So, -30 bet and -90 other bet loss £30 profit)

Which means about £30+ profit whatever happens. The only risk is the £50 in-play, where the odds on a draw could go down between now and then so you might want to wait to closer to kickoff.

Can you still do an in-play risk free bet like this? Because the value of your original bet was £90 and not £50?
Justice for the 97

Offline Wyl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2016, 06:48:59 pm »
Can you still do an in-play risk free bet like this? Because the value of your original bet was £90 and not £50?

Yeah it's a free in play up matched to your original up to a maximum of £50. So you might want to put £50 on at Bet365 and £40 somewhere else. Especially if you can better better odds elsewhere.

Obviously, check the full T&Cs, so you don't get caught out with anything  (like that only your FIRST in-play bet is risk-free)
http://extra.bet365.com/Promotions/soccer/champions-league-in-play-bet-offer/?lng=1
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:03:26 pm by Wyl »

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2016, 06:42:29 am »
Over 0.5 pre match £50. 0-0 with another bookies for a fover. Then £50 in play on suarez 2+ or 3-1 barca
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
    • HFSG
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2016, 07:44:48 am »
Over 0.5 pre match £50. 0-0 with another bookies for a fover. Then £50 in play on suarez 2+ or 3-1 barca

You won't be able to get Player markets in-play on Bet365 mate. Which means you'll have to put Suarez 2+ or 3-1 Barca pre match and then Over 0.5 In Play. You wouldn't be able to get your stake back though if someone other than Suarez scored so maybe better to see if Next Goalscorer market will be open.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:23:19 am by S.Red please »
Justice for the 97

Offline aggerdid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2016, 09:18:16 am »
You won't be able to get Player markets in-play on Bet365 mate. Which means you'll have to put Suarez 2+ or 3-1 Barca pre match and then Over 0.5 In Play. You wouldn't be able to get your stake back though if someone other than Suarez scored so maybe better to see if Next Goalscorer market will be open.
i've done it in the past. Its called multiscorers in play

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
    • HFSG
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2016, 10:15:02 am »
i've done it in the past. Its called multiscorers in play

I find for some of the high profile matches they take the multiscorer market off the in play markets. I've had a chat with someone from B365 just now to check who said the market should be available but theres a good chance it wont be due to it being a high profile match. Fucking helpful lad he was ay  ;D :wanker

I'll go with you on this one, suppose if the multiscorer market isn't open can always stick it on something else as it is a risk free bet.
Justice for the 97

Offline aggerdid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2016, 12:36:25 pm »
I find for some of the high profile matches they take the multiscorer market off the in play markets. I've had a chat with someone from B365 just now to check who said the market should be available but theres a good chance it wont be due to it being a high profile match. Fucking helpful lad he was ay  ;D :wanker

I'll go with you on this one, suppose if the multiscorer market isn't open can always stick it on something else as it is a risk free bet.
well thats a bummer. Told everyone in work suarez 2+ now. Cmon 3-1 barca then. Just like the free bet in the final with the buffon hail mary and neymar scoring with the last kick of the season

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2016, 06:32:11 pm »
Suarez FGS anyone?

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Wyl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: March 7, 2016, 07:53:52 am »
Just a heads up that for the Chelsea v PSG game, Bet365 will be doing the up to £50 risk-free bet in-play when you bet that amount pre-match again.

Obviously, read the full T&C's (the easiest one to miss is that they only count your FIRST pre-match bet for the risk-free bet and only your FIRST in-play bet is risk-free.)
http://extra.bet365.com/promotions/soccer/champions-league-in-play-bet-offer

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
    • HFSG
« Reply #50 on: March 7, 2016, 09:46:10 am »
Just a heads up that for the Chelsea v PSG game, Bet365 will be doing the up to £50 risk-free bet in-play when you bet that amount pre-match again.

Obviously, read the full T&C's (the easiest one to miss is that they only count your FIRST pre-match bet for the risk-free bet and only your FIRST in-play bet is risk-free.)
http://extra.bet365.com/promotions/soccer/champions-league-in-play-bet-offer

What you going for this time mate to guarantee profit?
Justice for the 97

Offline Wyl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 7, 2016, 10:39:39 am »
What you going for this time mate to guarantee profit?

Probably the easiest way is for £50 with Bet365 on PSG, back Chelsea with another bookies, then a draw in-play with Bet365. As it stands at the moment that gets you about £30 whatever happens. But, I'm going to leave it closer to the kick off this time. I had it all planned out like this last time but the odds on the draw drifted so much pre-kick off that I wished I'd waited, so I'm going to wait and see.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #52 on: March 7, 2016, 03:09:42 pm »
Haven't looked at any prices but might do King Zlatan FGS with the free £50. Tie isn't delicate enough to be confident in a correct score.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
    • HFSG
« Reply #53 on: March 8, 2016, 10:41:53 am »
Haven't looked at any prices but might do King Zlatan FGS with the free £50. Tie isn't delicate enough to be confident in a correct score.

I think I'm going all out and having Chelsea-PSG HT/FT (Chelsea to be winning at half time, PSG to win out right). They slipped up late against Stoke on the weekend got a feeling it might happen again. 29/1... Unrealistic but if it comes in I'm absolutely laughing.
Justice for the 97

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
    • HFSG
« Reply #54 on: March 9, 2016, 08:05:28 am »
Never mind, I've changed my mind ;D

£50 pre match on PSG = £135 (£35 profit)
£50 in play on draw = £170 (£20 profit)
£50 pre match on Chelsea on MarathonBet = £143.50 (£43.50 profit)

Hoping for a PSG or Chelsea win so I can whack the stake on the Europa Matches.

Has anyone used Marathon Bet before? I could get £137.50 on SkyBet but I'm not too fussed on making a new account. Extra profit and I might get a free offer etc. back with it also.
Justice for the 97

Offline Wyl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 9, 2016, 10:18:22 am »
Never mind, I've changed my mind ;D

£50 pre match on PSG = £135 (£35 profit)
£50 in play on draw = £170 (£20 profit)
£50 pre match on Chelsea on MarathonBet = £143.50 (£43.50 profit)

Hoping for a PSG or Chelsea win so I can whack the stake on the Europa Matches.

Has anyone used Marathon Bet before? I could get £137.50 on SkyBet but I'm not too fussed on making a new account. Extra profit and I might get a free offer etc. back with it also.

Nice, I've still not made up my mind.  I've not used Marathon Bet myself but heard from others that they are fine. If you are doing any signing up offers though watch out for any dodgy roll-over requirements which could stop you withdrawing.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
    • HFSG
« Reply #56 on: March 9, 2016, 10:33:01 am »
Nice, I've still not made up my mind.  I've not used Marathon Bet myself but heard from others that they are fine. If you are doing any signing up offers though watch out for any dodgy roll-over requirements which could stop you withdrawing.

A matched bet shouldn't stop you withdrawing should it? If I sign up bet £50 and they promise to match it with a free bet, the original bet will be sound I think. Whatever I put the £50 free bet on afterwards, that one would be the one that is affected with having to roll over initial stake etc.
Justice for the 97

Offline Wyl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: March 9, 2016, 10:49:10 am »
A matched bet shouldn't stop you withdrawing should it? If I sign up bet £50 and they promise to match it with a free bet, the original bet will be sound I think. Whatever I put the £50 free bet on afterwards, that one would be the one that is affected with having to roll over initial stake etc.

Not sure of the specifics of the welcome offer with the Marathon Bet mate. It's definitely worth looking into the details of it though because I've heard some horror stories with other bookies promotional welcome offers. It's why I don't touch the Bet365 welcome offer £200 deposit match for example.

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 9, 2016, 10:58:27 am »
WH Aus at it again. For the T20 World Cup, back a team in the H2H market and get $1 for every boundary 4 (i.e. non all run 4) and $2 for every 6 they hit, regardless of the result.

Already $41 up after the first 2 matches, happy days!!
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Wyl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2016, 11:46:53 pm »
Just a heads up regarding some of the better offers I've seen around for the Cheltenham Festival. I've even ranked them for you :D

3) Ladbrokes - up to £25 back as a free bet if the SP fave wins on the first race of each day.

2) Coral - bet £20 on the Supreme Novices Hurdle and get a £5 free bet for each Mullins winner on Day 1. Not bad considering there is a better than evens chance of 3+ Mullins winners.

1) SkyBet - get up to £25 back as a free bet if you back on a loser to win on the first race of each day.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2016, 09:21:04 am »
Just a heads up regarding some of the better offers I've seen around for the Cheltenham Festival. I've even ranked them for you :D

3) Ladbrokes - up to £25 back as a free bet if the SP fave wins on the first race of each day.

2) Coral - bet £20 on the Supreme Novices Hurdle and get a £5 free bet for each Mullins winner on Day 1. Not bad considering there is a better than evens chance of 3+ Mullins winners.

1) SkyBet - get up to £25 back as a free bet if you back on a loser to win on the first race of each day.

Not a massive fan of the horses but might take a couple of these up though.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2016, 01:30:04 pm »

Paddy power also giving money back free bets if your horse finishes 2nd on every Cheltenham race.

Always excited about Cheltenham weeks before and loved picking out my Anti post bets in the months and weeks leading up to the festival, had to stop myself this year after what the bookies have been giving away over the last few years.
found it annoying to have  a £10 or £20 anti post bet on something and could have done the same bet with money back if losses or placed with a bookie on the day.
Cheltenham offers are too good to turn down nowadays
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2016, 01:39:43 pm »
new customer offer from Corals, 50/1 for Douvan to win tmrw max bet is only £1 but your getting £50 for nowt!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2016, 03:12:00 pm »
new customer offer from Corals, 50/1 for Douvan to win tmrw max bet is only £1 but your getting £50 for nowt!

Enhanced price paid as free bets only.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2016, 07:30:18 am »
Here's a £5 free bet from Stan James, no deposit required. For both new and existing customers;
http://www.stanjames.com/UK/802/promo1

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2016, 10:12:10 am »
Here's a £5 free bet from Stan James, no deposit required. For both new and existing customers;

Looks like it's gone

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2016, 10:14:14 am »
Looks like it's gone

What do you mean by gone, mate? Not working?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2016, 10:15:49 am »
What do you mean by gone, mate? Not working?

Aye

Actually it seems to be ok, I was checking on my phone a minute ago. On the laptop now and it seems fine

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2016, 10:20:35 am »
Aye

Actually it seems to be ok, I was checking on my phone a minute ago. On the laptop now and it seems fine

Stan James banned me from promotions, the bastards  ;D Thought some would appreciate a free fiver though.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2016, 10:30:15 am »
Stan James banned me from promotions, the bastards  ;D Thought some would appreciate a free fiver though.

Seems to be £5 per day too

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2016, 10:31:51 am »
Seems to be £5 per day too

Yep, it's available for every day of the Cheltenham festival. Can't grumble at £20 worth of free bets for free.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2016, 10:34:02 am »
It's the time of the year for free bets, the Corals ones for new customers are ridiculous. Giving money away.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2016, 11:21:17 am »
Just taken advantage (I hope) of the any Mullins winner 8/1 (bet £5).  Winnings in free bets but as i don't normally bet on Cheltenham I might hang on for the Grand National unless there's an expiry date on the free bets.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2016, 11:29:22 am »
Just taken advantage (I hope) of the any Mullins winner 8/1 (bet £5).  Winnings in free bets but as i don't normally bet on Cheltenham I might hang on for the Grand National unless there's an expiry date on the free bets.

Bet you there will be.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2016, 11:41:10 am »
Who is that with?

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2016, 11:45:28 am »
Just got on that Coral offer of 8/1. £45 worth of free bets basically guaranteed.

Offline Newman96

• Look into his eyes. Pure evil.
  • Kopite
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2016, 11:48:05 am »
Did they take long to credit it? Just signed up

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2016, 11:49:40 am »
Did they take long to credit it? Just signed up

Not sure, mate. I'm not eligible for Stan James promotions. It says it should be credited within an hour?

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2016, 11:55:19 am »
Copied from another thread:

Coral £5 free bets

Place a £/€20+ Win Single on the opening race of the day, the Supreme Novices' Hurdle (1.30pm on Tuesday 15th March).

EVERY time Willie Mullins has a winner - YOU will get a £/€5 FREE BET!

Apollo Bet £20 get £10 free

Place a £20 bet on the first race of the day at Cheltenham and receive a £10 free bet for the last race of that day

SkyBet £25 refund

Place a bet on the 1.30 Cheltenham for any day of the Festival.

If your horse loses we will refund all win singles and the win part of each-way singles as a free bet up to £/€25 within 24 hours per qualifying race.

Betfair Sportsbook £75 free bets

If your horse wins at SP odds of 3/1 or greater, you’ll receive 3 x £25 free bets to the same value as your stake in addition to your winnings.

TLC bet £50 refund

Place a bet up to £50 on 13:30 Cheltenham Tue (Supreme Novice) & if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd we will give you your stake back as a freebet for any race on Cheltenham Day 2.

Ladbrokes £25 refund

If the SP Favourite wins the first (1.30) of the day, we will refund losing stakes on every horse in the race as a free bet up to £/€25.

William Hill £25 refunds

Bet on any Channel 4 race on your mobile and if your horse finishes second, get your stake back as a Free Bet.

bet365 Channel 4 £50 free bet

Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on Channel 4 and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake on the next live Channel 4 race.

Paddy Power 2nd place refunds

If your horse finishes second for every race at the Cheltenham Festival we'll refund your losing single stake as a £25 free bet.

Bet Bright 2nd place refunds

Cheltenham 2016: The Big Bang – Money Back 2nd On ALL Races.

Apollo bet £25 refunds

Money Back as a free bet if your horse finishes 2nd in any races at the Cheltenham Festival.

Poker Stars £10 refunds

Money Back 2nd or 3rd on EVERY RACE on Day One at the Cheltenham Festival!
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Newman96

• Look into his eyes. Pure evil.
  • Kopite
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2016, 11:57:23 am »
Not sure, mate. I'm not eligible for Stan James promotions. It says it should be credited within an hour?
Oh yeah so it does, will see how it goes. Cheers for pointing the offer out!