Author Topic: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤  (Read 243460 times)

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤
« Reply #3480 on: March 13, 2024, 04:27:10 pm »
What a player and I can't give more praise to everyone involved in identifying and signing him. Him and Alexis have been the signings of the season for me, anywhere in Europe. £50m for the pair of them and they have come in and completely changed this team (alongside the excellent Dom and Grav)

When you think what £50m gets you nowadays it's insane. Half a Caicedo/Enzo. Slightly more than a Lavia. Mason Mount. Hell, even Sigurdsson was £50m when Everton bought him

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3481 on: March 13, 2024, 07:48:59 pm »
I could understand a bit of scepticism when he first signed. Few had heard of him - I hadn't
I hadn't either mate. Great post.
My small concern in his first few games was that once or twice he'd commit to a press and the ball would end up behind him leaving him way out of position.
Now he's hitting his target to achieve the tackle or take it off the opposition player.
And then he's capable of a brave, offensive, forward pass, turning the opposition round to have to track back to defend.

He's great, so pleased with him and far more to come.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3482 on: March 13, 2024, 07:54:54 pm »
My small concern in his first few games was that once or twice he'd commit to a press and the ball would end up behind him leaving him way out of position.
Now he's hitting his target to achieve the tackle or take it off the opposition player.
And then he's capable of a brave, offensive, forward pass, turning the opposition round to have to track back to defend.

His vertical passing is excellent and he shows great energy. My only concern would be sometimes against a really athletic midfield he can struggle a bit at the start of games. His stamina then comes into play and he helps us dominate teams towards the end of games.

A great addition to the squad and someone who has been vital to our season.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Hestoic

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3483 on: March 13, 2024, 08:33:15 pm »

You can see he has learned and adapted to move the ball along a lot quicker than what he is used to.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #3484 on: March 14, 2024, 09:30:03 am »
What a player and I can't give more praise to everyone involved in identifying and signing him. Him and Alexis have been the signings of the season for me, anywhere in Europe. £50m for the pair of them and they have come in and completely changed this team (alongside the excellent Dom and Grav)

When you think what £50m gets you nowadays it's insane. Half a Caicedo/Enzo. Slightly more than a Lavia. Mason Mount. Hell, even Sigurdsson was £50m when Everton bought him
I dont think Grav has been a big success yet but time is on his side.

when you think as you say he cost 16 and he can hold his own against a 220m midfield combo at Chelsea you see how good he is

His early games he might not have impressed but some issues worked against him

1. Bournemouth at home, he only signed the day before, doubt he had much training at all with us and was brought on after we had a man sent off. Hardly ideal, if we went in to a job in a new country and the first day you are understaffed I am sure we would all find it hard

2. Newcastle away, again he was still learning the trade here plus we had another red card early on so it was hard again

3. I believe things improved not only after training etc but he became more settled when apparently he finally found somewhere for himself and the family to live, around the time I heard that his form improved

He is practically undroppable at this stage
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #3485 on: March 14, 2024, 09:45:25 am »
I have been massively impressed by Endo. Gets stuck in and can pick a forward pass as well. Even with all the injuries the midfield just seems to be gelling and getting better with every game. We have been impressive the last few games.

On another note it would be interesting to see what impact Trent has on the team when fit.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline istvan kozma

• Legacy Fan
  • "We have dreams and songs to sing"
« Reply #3486 on: March 14, 2024, 10:03:47 am »
Been absolutely brilliant for the team, he's become crucial in the last few months. Pretty pathetic certain posters used his early struggles as confirmation bias for their own pathetic agenda. After his first start against Newcastle certain posters were already writing him off. Hopefully Endo and the team go on to achieve greatness in the coming months. Meaning the agenda driven cheap shots and unfair criticism of Endo will be looked at in hindsight as stupid as the 'Lap top Eddie' line, a certain poster came up with

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #3487 on: March 15, 2024, 04:35:35 pm »
I love the lad, that's all really.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline marmite

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3488 on: March 15, 2024, 05:31:31 pm »
never understood people who support the club who then rubbish new signings under klopp how many players have we signed that were rubbish   ..zero

endo is awesome end of..
im autistic dyslexic born deaf so spelling may be bad on some days bear with me its something i try very hard to get righy ... im not thick... supported liverpool fc from a very early age of 6 that would have been 1974  and still follow their every move today been to anfield and away games many times but now days its more online due to bad health

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3489 on: March 15, 2024, 06:30:06 pm »
never understood people who support the club who then rubbish new signings under klopp how many players have we signed that were rubbish   ..zero

endo is awesome end of..

Arthur was rubbish....it was of course an emergency loan and not a signing - but we kind of knew what we were getting.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3490 on: March 15, 2024, 06:33:51 pm »
Arthur was rubbish....it was of course an emergency loan and not a signing - but we kind of knew what we were getting.

We didn't get anything though. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3491 on: March 15, 2024, 06:46:58 pm »
Been absolutely brilliant for the team, he's become crucial in the last few months. Pretty pathetic certain posters used his early struggles as confirmation bias for their own pathetic agenda. After his first start against Newcastle certain posters were already writing him off. Hopefully Endo and the team go on to achieve greatness in the coming months. Meaning the agenda driven cheap shots and unfair criticism of Endo will be looked at in hindsight as stupid as the 'Lap top Eddie' line, a certain poster came up with

Who was it who came up with the 'Laptop Eddie' moniker I wonder.

When you search one of the earliest mentions is a certain Istvan Kozma.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3492 on: March 15, 2024, 06:53:34 pm »

Maybe he just got caught between the moon and New York City...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #3493 on: March 15, 2024, 08:46:34 pm »
I love the lad, that's all really.

Someone wrote on one of his Instagram posts they they think they are "Endosexual" and I find that relatable.  ;D

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3494 on: March 15, 2024, 08:59:28 pm »

Common theme in the early stages of playing in our side, many players have done the same because the triggers and positioning required for our side seem difficult to take to quickly. Most players just need some adjustment time to learn the triggers

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3495 on: March 16, 2024, 12:31:14 am »
Endo will be of higher value by summer. Time to scout for the next Caiceido.  :P
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3496 on: March 16, 2024, 01:23:10 am »
Sighing of the season for me.
Believer

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #3497 on: March 16, 2024, 10:24:57 am »
Maybe he just got caught between the moon and New York City...
I know it’s crazy, but it’s true.

On Endo, he’s been far and away better than I thought he would be. I saw a bit of him at Stuttgart and he always seemed a decent, solid, committed player but I never once thought he’d be linked to us. When he first joined, I was critical of him and felt he was taking too long to pick up the pace of the games, but that was unfair of me.

Particularly since December, he’s been exceptional and a bargain. Really glad he’s here, if he could keep these levels for another couple of seasons that would be fantastic. Aside from MacAllister and Van Dijk I’d say he’s been our best player this season.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 10:26:54 am by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #3498 on: March 16, 2024, 03:16:53 pm »
Wataru gets a call last season from Jorg asking him if he would like to play for Liverpool. "it's £50k per week I am afraid"
Endo says "It's not too bad, I have invested my wages here in Germany well, and I have some sponsors, so I can give you £10 million for 4 years in advance if you like"
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3499 on: March 16, 2024, 04:16:11 pm »
Love the combination of him and Mac Allister, we seem to have a nice balance there now

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3503 on: March 16, 2024, 06:17:28 pm »
‘keep it simple, and pass it to Macca’  ;D

The modern day Masher! Get the ball and give it to Gerrard or Alonso!

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3504 on: March 16, 2024, 08:03:35 pm »
‘keep it simple, and pass it to Macca’  ;D

Beautiful. I love him even more after watching those clips. So grounded, so intelligent, so perceptive.

He’s a perfect Liverpool player.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3505 on: March 16, 2024, 08:10:40 pm »
Endo's the kind of guy who would make a great manager.

He plays in the middle of the park, has an eye for all the play around him, but uses his game intelligence to overcome shortcomings in his game (e.g. pace). Very grounded as you say, dignified and cool; he'd be perfect.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3506 on: March 16, 2024, 08:44:04 pm »
Endo's the kind of guy who would make a great manager.

Aaaah Sooo, the crazy 88's a thing - We started of all nice and hello's, few pages in and its who really is he bar playing in the German league, then he's too slow, then hes a stop gap, then he's alright, then he's saved is 100 odd million, then its lets all laugh at chelsea, then hes fantastic and the best Number 6 in the league, and now, he can be a manager!

Woo Hoo, wo-wo hoo!
Woo Hoo, wo-wo hoo!

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3507 on: March 16, 2024, 09:26:25 pm »
Aaaah Sooo, the crazy 88's a thing - We started of all nice and hello's, few pages in and its who really is he bar playing in the German league, then he's too slow, then hes a stop gap, then he's alright, then he's saved is 100 odd million, then its lets all laugh at chelsea, then hes fantastic and the best Number 6 in the league, and now, he can be a manager!

Woo Hoo, wo-wo hoo!
Woo Hoo, wo-wo hoo!

Endo wears a scarf to sleep at night...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3508 on: March 16, 2024, 09:30:27 pm »
Endo wears a scarf to sleep at night...

And a gum shield.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #3509 on: March 16, 2024, 11:44:24 pm »

Woo Hoo, wo-wo hoo!
Woo Hoo, wo-wo hoo!

What's the tune for this one? I would like to sing along tomorrow.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline itihasas

• Main Stander
« Reply #3510 on: March 17, 2024, 03:51:44 am »
DM used to be a position you could always fill on the cheap, glad to see endo returning to tradition
Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions - Rig Veda

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3511 on: March 17, 2024, 04:08:44 am »
we still havent lose a game with him in the side.

gotta keep him wrapped up in cotton wool til end of the season to keep our trophy haul hopes alive ;D

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3512 on: March 17, 2024, 05:13:52 am »
we still havent lose a game with him in the side.

gotta keep him wrapped up in cotton wool til end of the season to keep our trophy haul hopes alive ;D
Is he overplayed presently?
Didn't expect him to start vs Sparta P?

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #3514 on: March 17, 2024, 07:16:36 am »
Sighing of the season for me.

He is pretty dreamy to be fair.

Offline spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3515 on: March 17, 2024, 07:23:11 am »
I think Endo will keep his place in the team even when Jones returns to full fitness.

Offline Redshadow

• Legacy Fan
  • Wir schaffen es diesmal mit Herrn Klopp
« Reply #3516 on: March 17, 2024, 08:35:09 am »
This thread is weird. It's full of people arguing about how right they are😒😒
Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit to tackle big challenges; it should allow you to find values to road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, wherever you are.

Offline spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3517 on: March 17, 2024, 09:46:09 am »
This is just further evidence that you shouldn't write off players so soon despite low fees, high fees, or so-so early performances.

Offline Kloppage Time

• Anny Roader
  • ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
« Reply #3518 on: March 17, 2024, 09:53:50 am »
What's the tune for this one? I would like to sing along tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfpyuSEMa8
Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3519 on: March 17, 2024, 10:24:51 am »