Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 66056 times)

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #120 on: May 8, 2023, 11:21:35 pm »
Ah I glanced the Fabinho thread and he's still getting criticism. There will always be some that find something to be annoyed about though when it comes to us. Don't know why they watch football to be honest.
I ignore the player threads unless they've just had or been playing blinders.

anything else and all you see is non-stop whinging.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: May 9, 2023, 11:03:05 am »
We need a new funny pictures/meme thread to distract from all the depressing and annoying shite.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2023, 12:03:11 am »
*Closes the door and makes sure all of the locks are secure behind me

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2023, 12:10:02 am »
*Closes the door and makes sure all of the locks are secure behind me
Hey, wait for us...
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2023, 07:30:19 am »
Every fucking day

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2023, 07:46:29 am »
Knock knock.

Time for a peaceful cuppa in here and forget about the wailing kids elsewhere.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2023, 08:28:35 am »
Every fucking day

;D

Not going to lie. I do feel down in the dumps today for some reason. Not because I think we desperately need to sign that Southampton lad as I know very little about him. Just feels like we are hindering ourselves.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2023, 08:51:09 am »
I get that people are frustrated, but it’s the nature of the moaning. Transfers are often a complex negotiation with many subtle variables. Some of the moaners have clearly never been involved in any negotiations because if they had they’d acknowledge that it is rarely a simple process.

There’s some veteran moaners that are almost excited that their years of negativity could finally be vindicated.

Then there’s the repetition.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2023, 08:54:43 am »
I get that people are frustrated, but it’s the nature of the moaning. Transfers are often a complex negotiation with many subtle variables. Some of the moaners have clearly never been involved in any negotiations because if they had they’d acknowledge that it is rarely a simple process.

There’s some veteran moaners that are almost excited that their years of negativity could finally be vindicated.

Then there’s the repetition.

It’s the absolute certainty that they know who’s to blame. Or that Jorg is sitting in Ibiza with absolutely no contact with anyone at the club, like only he can do any of this work. If Jurgen is desperate for Lavia I’m sure we could have had him signed by now. Maybe we still will, bizarrely I don’t actually know how all this works.

The multiple posts though. Fair to say people are loving the misery.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2023, 08:59:10 am »
Can we put the Transfer thread in a part of the forum that when someone posts in there, it traps them in there forever and they are unable to escape the torture chamber that is the transfer thread.

I find myself going in there often as I want genuine updates but have to sift through the same old shite by literally the same posters, page after page, day after day, week after week. The same arguments, the same bickering. It’s like a drug to some of them.

Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2023, 09:22:03 am »
Can we put the Transfer thread in a part of the forum that when someone posts in there, it traps them in there forever and they are unable to escape the torture chamber that is the transfer thread.

I find myself going in there often as I want genuine updates but have to sift through the same old shite by literally the same posters, page after page, day after day, week after week. The same arguments, the same bickering. It’s like a drug to some of them.

Got the perfect place

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2023, 09:26:09 am »
I reckon I've been in the transfer thread about 5 times this summer, and each time it's just too much.

I don't understand how it's the end of the world if we don't buy a 19 year old, who most people hadn't heard of this time last season. Like people forget that 19 year olds more often than not don't live up to all the hype long term. The same people also act like it's been a burden on their time, like they have invested something into the negotiations. Just turn off the news, watch the game on Sunday and chill the feck out.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2023, 09:30:20 am »
I reckon I've been in the transfer thread about 5 times this summer, and each time it's just too much.

I don't understand how it's the end of the world if we don't buy a 19 year old, who most people hadn't heard of this time last season. Like people forget that 19 year olds more often than not don't live up to all the hype long term. The same people also act like it's been a burden on their time, like they have invested something into the negotiations. Just turn off the news, watch the game on Sunday and chill the feck out.

Thats the thing, he played for the worst club in the league, but because he was at ADFC and they added a buy back, he's suddenly the answer to all our problems :butt

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2023, 09:37:13 am »
I’m done with transfers for this summer. We’ll get another player in or two, but it is not worth wasting energy on. I’ll ready myself for the season and try to enjoy it.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2023, 10:08:44 am »
Six pages of nothing since half 7 this morning :lmao

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2023, 10:14:23 am »
;D

Not going to lie. I do feel down in the dumps today for some reason. Not because I think we desperately need to sign that Southampton lad as I know very little about him. Just feels like we are hindering ourselves.
Been busy with work so calmed down abit now and just looking forward to Sunday.

Whatever else happens the players and boss need our support.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2023, 10:40:43 am »
It’s the absolute certainty that they know who’s to blame. Or that Jorg is sitting in Ibiza with absolutely no contact with anyone at the club, like only he can do any of this work. If Jurgen is desperate for Lavia I’m sure we could have had him signed by now. Maybe we still will, bizarrely I don’t actually know how all this works.

Spot on Nick. Rule 1: There must always be blame.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2023, 11:09:09 am »
Room for a small one in here?

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2023, 11:10:45 am »
Room for a small one in here?

I assume this was supposed to be sent to Mrs Craig DS?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2023, 11:16:47 am »

Yes apologies. Copy and paste gone wrong.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2023, 11:23:42 am »
And chill

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2023, 11:24:35 am »

:D

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2023, 12:16:35 pm »
I reckon RAWK should have just one Whiney, Moaning Bastard thread for all the FSG and Transfer "I want such and such player now" etc threads.. and don't allow the fuckers to post anywhere else on the forum.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2023, 12:51:46 pm »
I reckon RAWK should have just one Whiney, Moaning Bastard thread for all the FSG and Transfer "I want such and such player now" etc threads.. and don't allow the fuckers to post anywhere else on the forum.
my guess is a lot of the regular posters over there would be perfectly happy with that.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2023, 01:57:00 pm »
Remember Monty Python's "Argument" sketch? That's how I feel about anybody going into the FSG thread to have it out with Al. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2023, 02:03:22 pm »
The transfer thread is hilarious right now.

It's like someone has lit a fire on an ant hill.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2023, 02:10:49 pm »
Remember Monty Python's "Argument" sketch? That's how I feel about anybody going into the FSG thread to have it out with Al. ;D
you don't feel that way at all.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2023, 02:18:05 pm »

I saw a couple of moaners yesterday moaning about the fact they’re sick of people who moan aboot the moaners.

They’re cheeky bastards. The people who are fed up with the whinging have every fucking right to be sick of them cos of the amount they do it. It’s drowning the site. Especially when they run off to every thread when one closes like the ant hill mob then start repeating the same shit to the Sam e people again…In comparison theyre moaning fuck all like the bedwetters. It’s not even funny. Every aspect of their opinion of this club is that we’re shite. They can all fuck off

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2023, 06:02:03 pm »
Every fucking day

;D

I saw a couple of moaners yesterday moaning about the fact they’re sick of people who moan aboot the moaners.

They’re cheeky bastards. The people who are fed up with the whinging have every fucking right to be sick of them cos of the amount they do it. It’s drowning the site. Especially when they run off to every thread when one closes like the ant hill mob then start repeating the same shit to the Sam e people again…In comparison theyre moaning fuck all like the bedwetters. It’s not even funny. Every aspect of their opinion of this club is that we’re shite. They can all fuck off

'Ant hill mob' ;D Agree though, especially the fucking off part :P
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2023, 06:22:46 pm »

I dip my toe in there occasionally, it's tough not to see how hot/cold the water is.It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't all transfer shite.That thread is piss easy to avoid for me.And that's your 5 minutes up.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2023, 07:36:43 pm »
Last 30 pages of the transfer thread:

That's it. Thirty pages of nothing.

Popcorn's Art

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2023, 06:14:24 am »
We take a minute to mourn the doommongers and their negativity in this day of net spend triumph.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2023, 06:57:20 am »
What are they going to cry about now? ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2023, 06:59:00 am »

Lot of money though isn’t it.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2023, 07:02:14 am »
Lot of money though isn’t it.

If the c*nts start moaning about the fee ;D

Chopper is right, make Capon a mod, let him loose with the ban hammer 🔨

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2023, 07:02:20 am »

After being called a Tory for daring to say FSG wasn’t the devil and Klopp was very happy here, I feel a small sense of vindication, I will hold the moral high ground.

But unless we sign a central defender the world ends tomorrow.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2023, 07:07:42 am »
After being called a Tory for daring to say FSG wasn’t the devil and Klopp was very happy here, I feel a small sense of vindication, I will hold the moral high ground.

But unless we sign a central defender the world ends tomorrow.

I do wonder why none of them actually work for the club, they know better than anyone working there, totally nailed on for roles ;D

I was saying to my 12 Yr old yesterday, same maturity level as most in that thread, that I do not want the club saddled with debt again,I do not want to go back to the night he was born, sending emails to get rid of H&G. They're not perfect but fuck me, won the lot, 61000 extended Anfield, not too shabby ;D

Online Draex

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2023, 07:14:12 am »
I do wonder why none of them actually work for the club, they know better than anyone working there, totally nailed on for roles ;D

I was saying to my 12 Yr old yesterday, same maturity level as most in that thread, that I do not want the club saddled with debt again,I do not want to go back to the night he was born, sending emails to get rid of H&G. They're not perfect but fuck me, won the lot, 61000 extended Anfield, not too shabby ;D

I agree, considering I’m 40 I saw glimpses of the end of one of our great periods but primarily it’s been a bit shit till FSG and importantly Klopp came along.

I see that, and weigh up the Sportswashing alternative (who else could afford to buy us) and I’m more than happy with our current level even if that means less trophies.

As I type this I remember we’ve just broken the transfer record again, some level indeed.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2023, 07:39:09 am »
So having read some of the most ridiculous hyperbole and vitriol over the past few days from the all seeing, all knowing sages of RAWK, have I seen any self analysis, any apologies for having over reacted, or acted out of ignorance? Any slight acknowledgement of the sheer stupidity of what they wrote or the blame they attached to individuals

Have I fuck. You just know they’ll have learned nothing and that the next time they will allow themselves to be whipped up into a frenzy by social media, pundits, other fans, journos desperate for clicks - again. They’ll have no compunction about inflicting all of that on the rest of us - again.

Saw plenty of posts that suggested that gloating over Chelsea fans was a key win for them, also quite a few where the thrill of the deal outweighed anything else, and a few where the deal contributed to what was in their eyes an acceptable level of total spend.

Bellends one and all, and I have absolutely fuck all in common with them when it comes to supporting the reds.

Is he any good then or what?