Author Topic: Things that wind you up irrationally...  (Read 523489 times)

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Things that wind you up irrationally...
« Reply #6280 on: December 13, 2011, 07:49:36 am »
Don't start me on Drs, I'm looking at moving from mine.
One of my good friends is my dentist. But he's not good. I want to switch but it will harm our friendship.  :-\

Offline Sinead7

• Many hands make brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
« Reply #6281 on: December 13, 2011, 01:10:32 pm »
Where is Gobias Industries?

Maybe his irrational anger has sent him over the edge.
Trapps Army 2012

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #6282 on: December 13, 2011, 01:14:35 pm »
In a customers house when they say 'just say when you want a cuppa'

Thats me not having one then., Im English for fucks sake. Im not going to do that. They should fucking know aswell cos theyre english

Ploy to not make one, thats what that is.

;D
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #6283 on: December 13, 2011, 01:15:09 pm »
Where is Gobias Industries?

Maybe his irrational anger has sent him over the edge.

He's busy reading through Grifter's post history for inspiration.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline smitalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6284 on: December 13, 2011, 05:15:59 pm »
The "Innocent man slagged off by pitchfork carrying Rawkites" thread title in News and Current Affairs. There should be a hyphen between "pitchfork" and "carrying".

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #6285 on: December 13, 2011, 05:26:12 pm »
50p to check tyre pressure.... :no

Not even 50p for any air you've used, noooooooooo, fifty fuckin pee just to CHECK to see IF you need any air!

I could understand it if you needed air, you know, to cover the cost and upkeep of the compressed air equipment but don't they get enough out of us as it is with vastly over priced fuel without then charging us for air we're not even fucking using?? Don't even start me on the cost of their energy drinks, the twats.

Robbing bastards. Whatever happened to free air, a value-added service for the benefit of the motorist?? Oh and anyone taking 2 minutes to check and air four tyres is an idiot. So, 50p for 2 mins is a quid every 4 mins, or £15 an hour.

£15 an hour for a product you'll use a fraction of if at all.

What next? Are they gonna charge you for access to the bog roll even if you don't manage to evacuate a town south of mouth?

Fuckers.  :wanker

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6286 on: December 13, 2011, 05:30:30 pm »
Nothing winds me up. I am as calm as a floating wind twisting lazily among the peaks of tibet. A little fluffy owl Hoots at me contendely as I waft around amongst the clouds.

Ommmm.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6287 on: December 13, 2011, 05:32:55 pm »
Mind you the puncture I had at speed this morning cobbled my waftiness somewhat. And the £80 for a new fitted tyre kicked me in the peaks slightly before drop kicking the owl over a nearby hillock.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #6288 on: December 13, 2011, 09:10:33 pm »
Nothing winds me up. I am as calm as a floating wind twisting lazily among the peaks of tibet. A little fluffy owl Hoots at me contendely as I waft around amongst the clouds.

Ommmm.
People who smugly post in the irrational thread how la de Dar calm they are winds me up so much. Showoff.  :no

;)

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6289 on: December 13, 2011, 09:14:51 pm »
Just been playing the weekly 5-a-side with work colleagues. One colleague, who has an amazing ability to wind everyone up everytime he opens his mouth, for the second week on the run drove me almost to commit murder.

He doesn't like football, never watches it, he's more a rugby person, which shows by the way he tackles - you would think every match was a cup final rather than a friendly 5-a-side match the way he smashes into people. Last week I was seconds away from going straight through his ankles with both feet after a rediculous challenge - I jumped up, ran at him but at the last minute thought better of it and warned him (again) to calm it down.

Tonight he decided he knew so much more about football than me (despite never watching it) that he could order me around the pitch and critisise every move. I scored 3 goals, and setup a few more (despite struggling with my Asthma - I'll blame it on the cold), yet every time I ran up the other end of the pitch he questioned why I was up there and not back defending. Possibly because I've got the ball, I've got space to run, and there are none of their players anywhere near our goal. We don't keep positions generally, there aren't enough of us for that - on the occasions I did stay back somone would run up the wing but had nobody to pass to, so the attack would break down. Then he kept asking why I was leaving the centre of the field when defending. It possibly had something to do with the fact that we had 3 men marking 2 of theirs in the centre, they had someone out wide on his own so I went out to either challenge him if he had the ball or block off a pass where he didn't - I think he would prefer that we all held hands in the middle.

I shouldn't let him wind me up really, I think I might need anger management.
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6290 on: December 13, 2011, 09:27:07 pm »

It's mixed here in Springfield, but I don't mind paying. The way they have it set up is either it is free, or they charge .50 depending on the gas station, but all the $ goes towards a charity to feed the homeless so it just depends where I end up really.

Otherwise it would bother me

Well since I'm in here, I had a long written explosion of my anger this morning itt, but figured it didn't need to be posted as it was probably mostly written in the heat of the moment and this isn't the vent your anger thread. To sum it up I have the laziest, most undependable co worker of all time, and if I didn't go outside and take a five minute break I would've probably gotten fired for physically assaulting him.
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #6291 on: December 13, 2011, 09:34:50 pm »
I shouldn't let him wind me up really, I think I might need anger management.

Look at the bottom quote of my sig... ;)

PS. I absolutely hate the kind of peeps you describe. Have you asked him how he would react if you were bossing him around on a rugby pitch despite knowing bollox about it?

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6292 on: December 13, 2011, 09:41:14 pm »
Look at the bottom quote of my sig... ;)

PS. I absolutely hate the kind of peeps you describe. Have you asked him how he would react if you were bossing him around on a rugby pitch despite knowing bollox about it?

:)

That would have been a good question to ask him actually if I was thinking rationally, unfortunately at the time I was thinking more about what the worst injury I could inflict on him would be.

Funny thing was, when I did just stand in the middle rather than going out wide to challenge one of their players, that player went on to score from out wide, and one of the others on our team joked to him that he couldn't stop scoring - to which the above twat responded "well if people didn't just stand around watching instead of going to them....". Well, if you spent less time watching other players positioning you might have actually saved it!
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6293 on: December 13, 2011, 10:23:02 pm »
When people say shit like: "you need to live everyday like it's your last day." I mean I know it was kinda scary today for those who go to/been to Liege often. But sayings like this are just so damn stupid. Why can't you just say have fun everyday? Why does it have to be so dramatic. Plus, you're like one of the most boring people I know so just shut the fuck up.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #6294 on: December 13, 2011, 10:27:07 pm »
Fuck off with the xmas smileys as well. Its not xmas yet. Bah bastard humbug.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6295 on: December 13, 2011, 10:28:33 pm »
 ;D :P ;) ::)

Offline Kuks

• ugare
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6296 on: December 13, 2011, 10:36:20 pm »
It's 4am and some asshole has got his car stuck in reverse playing this annoying song. (Common in some Indian cars) and it's been one whole hour. I'm going to strangle a baby if it doesn't stop soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0VwTw1eZ1k

That's the song. Over and over and over and over again. I can't even do anything about it because it's a car in the next apartment building and there are trees blocking my view to it.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6297 on: December 13, 2011, 10:43:50 pm »
When people say shit like: "you need to live everyday like it's your last day." I mean I know it was kinda scary today for those who go to/been to Liege often. But sayings like this are just so damn stupid. Why can't you just say have fun everyday? Why does it have to be so dramatic. Plus, you're like one of the most boring people I know so just shut the fuck up.
:wellin - sometimes I look these people in the eye and say to them, with as much sincerity and sarcasm (not an easy thing to achieve but I try my best) and sneer, "You know, I wish it WAS my fucking last day so that I wouldn't ever again have to endure such sanctimonious drivel masquerading as wisdom again, at least not from your smug, fatuous, vapid, gaping gob, you twat!".

Then I wish them merry xmas or whatever :wave

Offline foreverred1983

• Kopite
« Reply #6298 on: December 13, 2011, 11:11:04 pm »
waiting in a q in the shop, theres always always some fucking customer in front of me who waits until the person behind the counter tells them how much they owe until they bring out their wallet and look to see if they have that amount in their wallet. it fucking drives me insane that the fucker hasnt the money in his hand when he reaches the counter after spending 10 minutes in the q. he then spends another 10 minutes looking for the amount in his fucking wallet.

the same oes for atm machines. the guy goes up to the machine, me like a fucker waiting behind him, and all i hear is button after button being pressed. The card then ejects after what seems like an age and just when you think thank fuck for that the bollocks puts the card in again. fuck me that rives me insane. there should be some rule whereby you have a maximum of 2 minutes to get what you want from the atm and if you cant manage that the machine eats your card and then tells you to fuck off.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood...

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6299 on: December 13, 2011, 11:21:07 pm »
:wellin - sometimes I look these people in the eye and say to them, with as much sincerity and sarcasm (not an easy thing to achieve but I try my best) and sneer, "You know, I wish it WAS my fucking last day so that I wouldn't ever again have to endure such sanctimonious drivel masquerading as wisdom again, at least not from your smug, fatuous, vapid, gaping gob, you twat!".
Then I wish them merry xmas or whatever :wave
;D
Also when people say "everything happens for a reason." Bitch, shut up. Nothing has ever happened to you, that's why you think everything happens for a reason. Even worse when people say this to someone who has lost a loved one. One time I was at the funeral of this little kid and someone went up to the parents and said "God works in mysterious ways." Are you fucking serious right now? Was an old bitch as well. God should've mysteriously fucked you off instead, you idiot. Why would you say that. Did she think the parents were suddenly going to be okay because even though they lost the most important thing in their lives, some guy that may or may not exist has some mysterious plan? "Hey honey, it's all good, the plans are mysterious. Phew, we were kinda sad there for a moment, thanks old woman."
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6300 on: December 14, 2011, 10:16:45 am »
waiting in a q in the shop, theres always always some fucking customer in front of me who waits until the person behind the counter tells them how much they owe until they bring out their wallet and look to see if they have that amount in their wallet. it fucking drives me insane that the fucker hasnt the money in his hand when he reaches the counter after spending 10 minutes in the q. he then spends another 10 minutes looking for the amount in his fucking wallet.

the same oes for atm machines. the guy goes up to the machine, me like a fucker waiting behind him, and all i hear is button after button being pressed. The card then ejects after what seems like an age and just when you think thank fuck for that the bollocks puts the card in again. fuck me that rives me insane. there should be some rule whereby you have a maximum of 2 minutes to get what you want from the atm and if you cant manage that the machine eats your card and then tells you to fuck off.

that does my head in too.

On a seperate note Transpennine express and northern rail trains.Both a bunch of gimps.They cant organise fuck all.Delay after delay,they cant even get a timetable right.then theres those idiots who get on a packed train with a fold up bike looking daft.Your fold up bike is still huage foled up bellend,if you want to save the planet invest in a proper bike and cycle all the way to work adn leave space for commuters you absolute tit.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6301 on: December 14, 2011, 10:47:59 am »
;D
Also when people say "everything happens for a reason." Bitch, shut up. Nothing has ever happened to you, that's why you think everything happens for a reason. Even worse when people say this to someone who has lost a loved one. One time I was at the funeral of this little kid and someone went up to the parents and said "God works in mysterious ways." Are you fucking serious right now? Was an old bitch as well. God should've mysteriously fucked you off instead, you idiot. Why would you say that. Did she think the parents were suddenly going to be okay because even though they lost the most important thing in their lives, some guy that may or may not exist has some mysterious plan? "Hey honey, it's all good, the plans are mysterious. Phew, we were kinda sad there for a moment, thanks old woman."

Best seeing this shit on Facebook.

"one life live it"

"live everyday like it's your last"

Etc...

Whilst the person writing it spends all their fucking day on.... Facebook!  :o

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6302 on: December 14, 2011, 10:54:23 am »
Best seeing this shit on Facebook.

"one life live it"

"live everyday like it's your last"

Etc...

Whilst the person writing it spends all their fucking day on.... Facebook!  :o

spelling on facebook.Granted my spelling is awful generally but theres no excuse for some peoples. Some girl i knew from school now has a kid and wrote something like "lke too say fanks to my mum and dad for helpn me wif my kid,if he groes up like me ill have dun a good job." I replied "you might want to send him to a different school and supply him with extra english classes"...and duly deleted her the fucking tit
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Sinead7

• Many hands make brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
« Reply #6303 on: December 14, 2011, 11:19:31 am »
Or people who say 'I'm board' no you're not you're a fucking retard.

;D love the smilies.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:52:45 am by Irish-Kopite »
Trapps Army 2012

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6304 on: December 14, 2011, 11:39:14 am »
And the ones that say ' watching Harry potter etc ' Um no you dickhead you are on facebook.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Cre_mCr_cker

• Green A_my!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6305 on: December 14, 2011, 11:46:13 am »
My friend tells the time like an utter retard, says '35 past' as opposed to 25 to and irritating shit like that.
This is a Liverpool forum. We are not talking about Demba Ba's cock.

My feet are wet but my cups are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #6306 on: December 14, 2011, 11:48:29 am »
My friend tells the time like an utter retard, says '35 past' as opposed to 25 to and irritating shit like that.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6307 on: December 14, 2011, 01:25:17 pm »
"Hey honey, it's all good, the plans are mysterious. Phew, we were kinda sad there for a moment, thanks old woman."
:lmao - that's just ace.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6308 on: December 14, 2011, 01:44:27 pm »
Never learn German. Your mind will be blown.
Ha! Try this - "Vad är klockan?" - "Klockan är fem över halv fyra!" *boom*  :no

(i.e. 3.35. yeah, mad innit...)

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #6309 on: December 14, 2011, 02:38:51 pm »

spelling on facebook.Granted my spelling is awful generally but theres no excuse for some peoples. Some girl i knew from school now has a kid and wrote something like "lke too say fanks to my mum and dad for helpn me wif my kid,if he groes up like me ill have dun a good job." I replied "you might want to send him to a different school and supply him with extra english classes"...and duly deleted her the fucking tit

Only considerably worsened by:

"Lke Too Say Fanks To My Mum And Dad For Helpn Me Wif My Kid,If He Groes Up Like Me Ill Have Dun A Good Job."

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6310 on: December 14, 2011, 02:56:00 pm »
'music magpie' advert on the telly. " a great way to sell your unwanted cds/dvds" all fucking smiley faces and waving a fucking cheque around like the cat that got the fucking cream. how much do they offer per cd/dvd? 30p.  Thirty fucking pence. cheeky c*nts. :wanker

Offline archie87

• Main Stander
  • Smoke me a kipper there lad
« Reply #6311 on: December 14, 2011, 02:56:22 pm »
'Loose' instead of 'lose'. No doubt it's been mentioned before but it does my head right in.

Offline Cre_mCr_cker

• Green A_my!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6312 on: December 14, 2011, 03:46:42 pm »
The Fulham game, we really shouldn't loose to teams like that.
This is a Liverpool forum. We are not talking about Demba Ba's cock.

My feet are wet but my cups are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6313 on: December 14, 2011, 03:53:31 pm »
People singing along to music
People singing along to Christmas music
People singing for no reason
People singing for any reason
People whistling
People whistling loudly
People seeing me not singing/whistling and asking if I'm "having a good time" or if I'm "ok"

Fuck off the lot of you

Offline archie87

• Main Stander
  • Smoke me a kipper there lad
« Reply #6314 on: December 14, 2011, 03:54:36 pm »
The Fulham game, we really shouldn't loose to teams like that.

:D

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6315 on: December 14, 2011, 04:41:39 pm »
"Fünf nach halb vier" in German then? Yeah, I've heard that.
Dutch as well, 5 na half.
French though, when they want to say 80, they say 4 20. Like 4 times 20 is 80. Why can't you just have a word for 80? You have all these words, you couldn't make one more?

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6316 on: December 14, 2011, 06:08:59 pm »
I hate it when people get offended because you call them out for having a shit opinion. They make out as if an opinion is the be all and end all of the entire world and I've broken some human rights law by telling them what a fucking quim they are.

Like people who are against gay marriage. They never have a good reason. Then they'll say "Well my opinion counts just as much as yours."

No it doesn't. Not in this instance. Because my opinion that gays everywhere should be free to marry is based on nothing other than the desire to see all humans be given the same rights, regardless of where they put their dick or whether or not they even want a dick in them (I'm not sexist either). It does me absolutely no good or bad. Your opinion is based on ignorance and prejudice and it's one of the shittest opinions I've ever heard. Please keep it to yourself.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6317 on: December 14, 2011, 06:11:01 pm »
French though, when they want to say 80, they say 4 20. Like 4 times 20 is 80. Why can't you just have a word for 80? You have all these words, you couldn't make one more?
You are officially my new hero  ;D

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6318 on: December 14, 2011, 06:19:20 pm »
I hate it when people get offended because you call them out for having a shit opinion. They make out as if an opinion is the be all and end all of the entire world and I've broken some human rights law by telling them what a fucking quim they are.

Like people who are against gay marriage. They never have a good reason. Then they'll say "Well my opinion counts just as much as yours."

No it doesn't. Not in this instance. Because my opinion that gays everywhere should be free to marry is based on nothing other than the desire to see all humans be given the same rights, regardless of where they put their dick or whether or not they even want a dick in them (I'm not sexist either). It does me absolutely no good or bad. Your opinion is based on ignorance and prejudice and it's one of the shittest opinions I've ever heard. Please keep it to yourself.

How is an opinion shit?

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6319 on: December 14, 2011, 06:20:54 pm »
How is an opinion shit?

i'd leave it out, he's entitled to his opinion.. :P