Author Topic: Preview: Liverpool FC v Swansea City, Capital One Cup 4th Round, 31st Oct, 20.00  (Read 46415 times)

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
Don't understand why Suso isn't starting in a central midfield role tonight.  It's his best position, by far, and he would boss the game with Allen alongside.

He won't be tired from the weekend, only played a half.

Why rest Suso just to start him in a position that doesn't suit his strengths?

Assuming BR wants the Shelvy steel in there.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
Liverpool   Jones,Henderson,Carragher, Coates, Robinson Allen,Shelvey, Downing,Cole, Assaidi, Yesil, subs Danny Ward, Suarez, Gerrard, Suso, Sterling, Skrtel, Wisdom
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline 6thSense

• 6th Sense? Nonsense more like.
  • Anny Roader
  • stadium work is gonna start in the summer of 2014
LINE-UPS - Liverpool v Swansea (20:00 GMT)

Liverpool: Jones, Henderson, Carragher, Coates, Robinson, Allen, Shelvey, Downing, Cole, Assaidi, Yesil. Subs: Ward, Suarez, Gerrard, Fernandez Saez, Sterling, Skrtel, Wisdom.

Swansea: Tremmel, Chico, Richards, Williams, Tiendalli, Hernandez, Britton, Ki, Dyer, de Guzman, Michu. Subs: Cornell, Graham, Routledge, Monk, Shechter, Agustien, Davies.

Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)

cheers. 7:5 Liverpool I'd reckon
I never single out players for criticism - but there's no need tonight, because we were uniformly awful.

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Swansea fans seem very confident of turning us over quite easily tonight.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Nice to see them playing the lad they signed from FC Twente, he's not amazing so expect him to get a rollocking tonight.

Offline 6thSense

• 6th Sense? Nonsense more like.
  • Anny Roader
  • stadium work is gonna start in the summer of 2014
Swansea fans seem very confident of turning us over quite easily tonight.
lol. internet fans you mean? good god
I never single out players for criticism - but there's no need tonight, because we were uniformly awful.

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
Allen, Shelvey and Cole in midfield?
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline Salty Dog

• Sworn enemy of Sugary Cat.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.

It sure appears to be the case.
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite

Offline arcticus

• No massive asset. Doesn't know the difference between the 1st and 31st. Watched the Arsenal game sat in a pool of shite.
  • Legacy Fan
More of a 4-2-3-1 than a 4-3-3 today?

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Not got a problem with that.

Shelvey hasn't been this goalscoring midfielder BR hope for as yet. So lets try Cole there.

Offline EFoley1991

• Kopite

Shelvey hasn't been this goalscoring midfielder BR hope for as yet. So lets try Cole there.

hes joint top scorer in the europa league  :butt

Offline Suárrezard

• Main Stander
I would have put Henderson in the middle and kept Joe Cole in oblivion. A Messaidi hat-trick would be very nice tonight.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
These makeshift sides often do a lot better than expected. Our display against WBA in the last round is an example of that. Hope Cole can get his foot on the ball tonight and show some real quality - had enough second chances now.

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pretty random lineup. Could be a few goals for both teams in this game. Atleast we have a strong bench I guess. Come on lads!!

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.

3 so far? More than any other midfielder? Plus he's been suspended for 3 games. Bit harsh that.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Understandable team after the matches we have had, but a very strong bench, hopefully we won't need them!

COMON U REDMEN!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
I fancy a Yesil hat-trick.

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
Commentary;

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=299357.0

Don't use other topics as match topics. Ta.

87:13