Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 353896 times)

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #5120 on: Today at 01:42:50 pm »
The ‘ITK’ claims that Tebas received one, so I assume it’s “saying negative things about us” they want ceased. And clearly such a powerful letter wouldn’t be possible were they not guaranteed to be cleared.

Tebas is a lawyer himself though and they’re not known for making rash pronouncements.

Crease and desist letters aren’t really powerful, they’re just bullying tactics. If Tebas is sure of his ground, he can safely ignore it.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5121 on: Today at 01:54:30 pm »
Can you even imagine a premier league after these cheats have gotten away with it? You think it’s bad now? Fuckinghell this is nothing compared to what will become of the once beautiful game.

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #5122 on: Today at 02:07:48 pm »
So we are currently living in a despotic regime ruled by Manchester City? That’s the crux of it? Verbal delict is in effect. Speak against the ruler and suffer the consequences, plebs should shut up and take it.

I doubt Tebas would give two fucks about them, but they will soon start chasing journalists. It really is the end game for football.

City fans are so unaware of what they've become. A mirror image of the vile regime that owns them. They genuinely believe no one should be allowed to criticise the club without dire consequences. They want people to suffer in the same way Mansour makes his citizens suffer if they dare to speak out against the homophobic, racist, misogynistic autocratic regime they have to endure without any chance of change.

Yet somehow they think they're the good guys, that they're hard done by. Without doubt the most idiotic, delusional, brainwashed fans in the country

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5123 on: Today at 02:16:16 pm »
Thing is Man Utd were actually the first to suffer from their cheating.
SKY and most of us loved it.
I've also noticed a few on here saying they'd prefer Man City win the league again this season as it's meaningless.  Whilst it's largely true that any Man City success is hollow it's very unfair on clubs that aren't cheating to constantly lose out to those that are, irrespective of what punishments may be handed out in the future.

Personally I'm beyond expecting there to ever be any meaningful punishment meted out to Man City (and Chelsea) but it would at least be a crumb of comfort if their trophies were officially demoted.  That said, I'm not sure the Premier League chiefs could accept having five of their last six seasons being asterisked!

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #5124 on: Today at 02:22:48 pm »
I've also noticed a few on here saying they'd prefer Man City win the league again this season as it's meaningless.  Whilst it's largely true that any Man City success is hollow it's very unfair on clubs that aren't cheating to constantly lose out to those that are, irrespective of what punishments may be handed out in the future.

Personally I'm beyond expecting there to ever be any meaningful punishment meted out to Man City (and Chelsea) but it would at least be a crumb of comfort if their trophies were officially demoted.  That said, I'm not sure the Premier League chiefs could accept having five of their last six seasons being asterisked!
The only real way of stopping this nonsense, is to relegate them to the accordingly charges.
The more charges that get proven, the further down the ladder they go, otherwise we might as well pack it all in as supporters. 

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5125 on: Today at 02:48:44 pm »
The only real way of stopping this nonsense, is to relegate them to the accordingly charges.
The more charges that get proven, the further down the ladder they go, otherwise we might as well pack it all in as supporters. 

Or the teams that are not sportswashed to say fuck this and go back to the EFL. I cannot see the Arsenal owners putting up with this much longer, nor FSG, Levy, nor Villas owners. I can also see Ineos not being happy so could drag Utd away too.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5126 on: Today at 04:01:15 pm »
Tebas is a lawyer himself though and they’re not known for making rash pronouncements.

Crease and desist letters aren’t really powerful, they’re just bullying tactics. If Tebas is sure of his ground, he can safely ignore it.

For the record, I was being sarcastic with the powerful thing.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #5127 on: Today at 04:18:10 pm »
I am sure people who receive those letters will do the right thing..... and put them through the shredder
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #5128 on: Today at 04:18:49 pm »

North West Counties League should be where they go
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #5129 on: Today at 04:19:31 pm »
North West Counties League should be where they go
Moss Side Sunday Park League.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5130 on: Today at 04:20:09 pm »
Abu Dhabi pro league is where they should go.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5131 on: Today at 04:29:31 pm »
For the record, I was being sarcastic with the powerful thing.

Noted! Should have picked up on that, sorry.  ;D

Online Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #5132 on: Today at 08:29:12 pm »
If this lot don't get punished I think that'll be it for me and football.

These cheats took away what would have almost certainly been the best period of LFC domination I could have asked for in my life time. I'd genuinely like to see their stadium blown up by the Ra (phone ahead to make sure noone gets hurt) and their board all thrown in jail for corruption.

I hate them in the same way I hate the tories. Its more than footy rivalry - they are destroying, perhaps destroyed, the sport I love. I wish genuine pain and suffering for all involved.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5133 on: Today at 08:30:46 pm »

These cheats took away what would have almost certainly been the best period of LFC domination I could have asked for in my life time. I'd genuinely like to see their stadium blown up by the Ra (phone ahead to make sure noone gets hurt) and their board all thrown in jail for corruption.

F*kin 'ell!

Online Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #5134 on: Today at 08:33:19 pm »
Not healthy is it, but thats how I feel. Makes me so angry and sad.

I did say phone ahead ;D

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5135 on: Today at 08:41:46 pm »
I'd genuinely like to see their stadium blown up by the Ra (phone ahead to make sure noone gets hurt) and their board all thrown in jail for corruption.
Nope. Boarded up and left empty(had) to rot as a symbol of the shame and rancid corruption they brought to English (and UEFA) football. There'd be no outcry, as what's another derelict eyesore in Manchester?
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #5136 on: Today at 08:44:40 pm »
Nope. Boarded up and left empty(had) to rot as a symbol of the shame and rancid corruption they brought to English (and UEFA) football. There'd be no outcry, as what's another derelict eyesore in Manchester?

Yep I'd take that too.

If only it was made of crumbly concrete. Then Sheikh whatever the fuck could be found at the bottom of it.

Shithole

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5137 on: Today at 10:07:58 pm »
Not healthy is it, but thats how I feel. Makes me so angry and sad.

I did say phone ahead ;D

You could blow it up on matchday as no-one would be there to get hurt ;)
Jurgen YNWA