Author Topic: The RAWK Film Thread  (Read 3473158 times)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The RAWK Film Thread
« Reply #42320 on: April 13, 2016, 01:37:37 pm »
Thanks but was hoping for a better quality version  :-\
way better version here.

http://yify.tv/watch-the-boy-2016-online-free-yify/

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 01:47:05 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #42321 on: April 13, 2016, 01:55:51 pm »
I see Blood Sombrero there...nice.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
  • Infamy,infamy,they've all got it in for me.
« Reply #42322 on: April 13, 2016, 02:08:21 pm »
Give this a go instead.....

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Five sisters in 19th century England must cope with the pressures to marry while protecting themselves from a growing population of zombies.

Zombies for you, romance and period drama for lady. FWIW I loved it ;D
Wyrmwood.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mgo0ZWlK4pk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Mgo0ZWlK4pk</a>

Thanks guys,might check those out....but am still gonna watch 'The boy'  ;D

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #42323 on: April 13, 2016, 02:09:21 pm »
Wyrmwood
Ha ha one for date night that for sure ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :wave

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42324 on: April 13, 2016, 02:09:41 pm »
way better version here.

http://yify.tv/watch-the-boy-2016-online-free-yify/

Cheers,you are right,that is a pretty good version  :wave

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42325 on: April 13, 2016, 02:11:51 pm »

I had her watching Ex machina the other night,i have seen it ages ago but did'nt let on,her head was cabbaged by it all  ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #42326 on: April 13, 2016, 02:12:07 pm »
Is right la....when he gets scared his gf can.....cuddle him. ;D ;D

Do you recall Rob taking his wife to see The Devils on a night out...where is he...he's missed in here.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 02:13:44 pm by dave 5516 »

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42327 on: April 13, 2016, 02:18:57 pm »
Is right la....when he gets scared his gf can.....cuddle him. ;D ;D

Do you recall Rob taking his wife to see The Devils on a night out...where is he...he's missed in here.
ha ha!

Dunno buddy, I reckon Kidder scared him off with the constant sausage references! Little did he know he was just talking about Capon Debaser! ;D ;D ;D ;D

His film insight and knowledge are defo missed though as you say :-[

EDIT:
I see Blood Sombrero there...nice.
And that looks fuck awful :o ::) ;D 8) :wave
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 02:38:13 pm by Titi Camara's Back please »

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #42328 on: April 13, 2016, 07:09:00 pm »
ha ha!

Dunno buddy, I reckon Kidder scared him off with the constant sausage references! Little did he know he was just talking about Capon Debaser! ;D ;D ;D ;D

His film insight and knowledge are defo missed though as you say :-[

EDIT:And that looks fuck awful :o ::) ;D 8) :wave

My sausage scares off the best of 'em mate - you should know.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42329 on: April 13, 2016, 10:59:36 pm »
Spoiler
The chubby guy killed his wife - the Asian couple seemingly did drugs (she liked Cocaine), the black girl was in an interracial relationship. I was only thinking, by some religious beliefs, aren't these acts frowned upon?
[close]

Spoiler
No, not Pruit (the cult guy who killed his wife). I meant the other chubby guy who got slapped in the face by the hostess early on. Unless you could say he was greedy, because he liked food?
I don't think drug taking is something I'd associate with your typical Old Testament sin though.

I dunno mate, it just didn't come across like that to me anyway. I'm not sure how the theory adds anything to the story. Unless the writer is a christian and was trying to get a subliminal christian message in there?
[close]

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #42330 on: April 14, 2016, 09:26:48 am »
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42331 on: April 14, 2016, 03:29:37 pm »
Generic and derivative at best, a big pile of donkey excrement at worst ;D

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42332 on: April 16, 2016, 02:46:47 pm »
Just came back from watching the Jungle Book. Thought it was fantastic to be honest. The biggest challenge a film has is in forcing its audience to suspend its rationality. This film did that and more. It was entertaining as hell. Funny sometimes, emotional at others, cute in some scenes and thrilling in others. Proper package and hugely entertaining. Well worth a watch.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #42333 on: April 17, 2016, 08:53:57 am »
Watched The Gift yesterday. Hmm...I thought it was a decent psychological thriller. Few scenes categorize it as such anyway. Had to do more with what happened already (and we haven't seen) than in present time.

Spoiler
You could see what Bateman's character was all about(cunty) though from early on.
[close]
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Henry Chinaski

• Gay for Dirk, wants him naked.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42334 on: April 17, 2016, 09:03:10 am »
Slightly embarrassed to say I've watched When Harry Met Sally yesterday... And thoroughly enjoyed it. Young Meg Ryan though... I would.
"I look at life like a big book and sometimes you get half way through it and go 'Even though I've been enjoying it, I've had enough. Give us another book'"
~ Karl Pilkington

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42335 on: April 17, 2016, 11:26:27 am »
Watched The Gift yesterday. Hmm...I thought it was a decent psychological thriller. Few scenes categorize it as such anyway. Had to do more with what happened already (and we haven't seen) than in present time.

Spoiler
You could see what Bateman's character was all about(cunty) though from early on.
[close]

I cant see Jason Bateman as anything but Michael Bluth to be honest so that pulled me out of the suspence from the get go.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42336 on: April 17, 2016, 11:31:19 am »
I cant see Jason Bateman as anything but Michael Bluth to be honest so that pulled me out of the suspence from the get go.

I think that would happen to me too. It's as Ann as the nose on plain's face.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42337 on: April 18, 2016, 09:55:44 pm »
Loved Jungle Book. I couldn't remember any of the cartoon version, so it was really fresh to me and thought it was amazing. Perfect family film (and more than that I'm sure, but I saw it with my family  ;D ).

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #42338 on: April 18, 2016, 10:29:46 pm »
Missus took me to Courthouse hotel in Soho for a belated birthday present on Saturday to see Some Like It Hot in their private cinema

First time I'd seen it on the big screen, Marilyn is magic & Jack Lemmon just needs to raise an eyebrow to have you in stitches . Forever a classic
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42339 on: April 19, 2016, 10:16:05 am »
Ambiance: 720-hour movie by Anders Weberg gets short 7-hour trailer

Swedish filmmaker Anders Weberg has released a short trailer for his upcoming movie which will be the world's longest film. Titled Ambiancé, the movie will run for 720 hours (30 days) and will première in 2020.

A 'short' trailer of the movie released recently and is over seven-hours (439 minutes) long. In 2014, the Swedish artist-cum-filmmaker had released a 72-minute teaser of the experimental film. In 2018 Weberg will première a longer trailer of 72 hours.

On his website, he claimed to be in a "good position" as he has finished 400 hours of filming. "I have to completely finish at least 1 hour of edited film each week making my goal for now. That means I need 7-8 hours of raw material each week," he wrote.

Weberg has claims that his movie is not a "scripted, dramaturgical piece".

"My process is that I collect glimpses of light with the camera and take that with me into the computer where the real work begins, taking all these glimpses and arranging and rearranging them into a flow that I feel represents the emotion I try to express. There is a lot of post production behind it where I run all the captured material through numerous processes. I use After Effects for that part," he said."So this will be for sure an ephemeral experience and the only thing that will remain is the memories of the little bits and parts the viewer got to see," he claimed.

The movie will be released in 2020 and once it reaches its end, it will be destroyed. "The idea behind the extinction of the film is something I also have thought a lot about and done many times before," Weberg wrote.

What an absolute load of fucking nonsensical shite!

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42340 on: April 19, 2016, 10:52:31 am »
Am looking forward to your review of this Titi   ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #42341 on: April 19, 2016, 11:20:45 am »

Swedish filmmaker Anders Weberg has released a short trailer for his upcoming movie which will be the world's longest film. Titled Ambiancé, the movie will run for 720 hours (30 days) and will première in 2020.

A 'short' trailer of the movie released recently and is over seven-hours (439 minutes) long. In 2014, the Swedish artist-cum-filmmaker had released a 72-minute teaser of the experimental film. In 2018 Weberg will première a longer trailer of 72 hours.

On his website, he claimed to be in a "good position" as he has finished 400 hours of filming. "I have to completely finish at least 1 hour of edited film each week making my goal for now. That means I need 7-8 hours of raw material each week," he wrote.

"My process is that I collect glimpses of light with the camera and take that with me into the computer where the real work begins, taking all these glimpses and arranging and rearranging them into a flow that I feel represents the emotion I try to express. There is a lot of post production behind it where I run all the captured material through numerous processes. I use After Effects for that part," he said."So this will be for sure an ephemeral experience and the only thing that will remain is the memories of the little bits and parts the viewer got to see," he claimed.

The movie will be released in 2020 and once it reaches its end, it will be destroyed. "The idea behind the extinction of the film is something I also have thought a lot about and done many times before," Weberg wrote.

Seen it?
No, then shut it!!! :P

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42342 on: April 19, 2016, 11:27:11 am »
Ha ha Dave will be posting up his review soon!
Seen it?
No, then shut it!!! :P
720 hours of mind numbing fucking drivel it'll be. You'll love it and then not stop going on abar it, like it was some sort of shit covered masterpiece! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :wave

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #42343 on: April 19, 2016, 03:28:37 pm »
Thought The Jungle Book was really good, saw it at the cinema today.
Thrilling at times, funny and touching too.  Massively exceeded my expectations.

The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42344 on: April 19, 2016, 03:33:06 pm »
Thought The Jungle Book was really good, saw it at the cinema today.
Thrilling at times, funny and touching too.  Massively exceeded my expectations.
Yeah we really enjoyed it Sunday night too, particularly liked Walken as the Gigantopithecus ;D ;D ;D ;D :wave

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #42345 on: April 19, 2016, 05:58:54 pm »
It's a masterpiece...a shit free masterpiece.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #42346 on: April 19, 2016, 06:00:06 pm »
Ha ha Dave will be posting up his review soon!720 hours of mind numbing fucking drivel it'll be. You'll love it and then not stop going on abar it, like it was some sort of shit covered masterpiece! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :wave
A review......a fuckin blog I'm planning..."Thirty Days And Nights In The Cinema". ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #42347 on: April 19, 2016, 06:01:08 pm »
Slightly embarrassed to say I've watched When Harry Met Sally yesterday... And thoroughly enjoyed it. Young Meg Ryan though... I would.
Don't be embarrassed la....it's a great film. I love it.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42348 on: April 19, 2016, 08:37:43 pm »
Black Mountain Side is available, anyone watched it yet?

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #42349 on: April 19, 2016, 08:45:31 pm »
The Witch was upped over the weekend...got hc subs all over the bottom of the screen...

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42350 on: April 19, 2016, 09:08:19 pm »
The Witch was upped over the weekend...got hc subs all over the bottom of the screen...
Went to the moving picture house for that one brother, and excellent it was too! 8) :wave

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42351 on: April 20, 2016, 03:03:20 pm »
Got round to watching The Force Awakens last night. It's literally just a remake of Star Wars then. Twigged it about 20 mins in and then it just became distracting how they were taking every plot point from the original and rehashing them with new characters. Has to be one of the most cynically made movies I've ever seen.
Trying to re-capture the magic of the original by just remaking the same movie was a bit of a shithouse move I think.
Can't say I blame them for playing it so safe after all the fewm over the prequels, but I was really hoping for something a bit more original and a development of the story, rather than the same story recycled. Apart from that it was enjoyable enough, though pretty forgettable in the way all blockbusters are these days.

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42352 on: April 20, 2016, 03:23:49 pm »
Got round to watching The Force Awakens last night. It's literally just a remake of Star Wars then. Twigged it about 20 mins in and then it just became distracting how they were taking every plot point from the original and rehashing them with new characters. Has to be one of the most cynically made movies I've ever seen.
Trying to re-capture the magic of the original by just remaking the same movie was a bit of a shithouse move I think.
Can't say I blame them for playing it so safe after all the fewm over the prequels, but I was really hoping for something a bit more original and a development of the story, rather than the same story recycled. Apart from that it was enjoyable enough, though pretty forgettable in the way all blockbusters are these days.

plot and story wise its painfully boring. what i like about it is almost all the performances (especially Mark Hamills idk joke lol) are great.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42353 on: April 20, 2016, 03:27:02 pm »
It's a 'restating of the myth' guys, not a rip off...that's Abrams excuse...;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #42354 on: April 21, 2016, 01:09:52 am »
You know what I gave a second viewing the other night - Book of Eli.

What a turgid piece of shit that is - the only saving grace is that it is well acted...

I forgot how angry the ending made me...
Continually on 11,420.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #42355 on: April 21, 2016, 04:38:09 pm »
Midnight.Special.2016.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42356 on: April 21, 2016, 04:39:01 pm »
You know what I gave a second viewing the other night - Book of Eli.

What a turgid piece of shit that is - the only saving grace is that it is well acted...

I forgot how angry the ending made me...

how angry did the ending make you? rewatched it too few weeks back, was on telly. i kinda enjoyed it. gary oldman is always fun, that old farm couple were delightful. otherwise it was just yet another generic action film with an admittedly above average premise i felt.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #42357 on: April 22, 2016, 06:09:32 am »

Please use spoilers if talking about this film, I don't want anyone giving the ending away.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42358 on: April 22, 2016, 08:57:42 am »
Midnight.Special.2016.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Midnight Special was a massive disappointment, barely made any sense and frankly, it was boring!

This was dreadful. Terrible acting, direction and script. The only decent thing about it was the premise. A huge turd :(

Please use spoilers if talking about this film, I don't want anyone giving the ending away.
Ha ha you'd need a DeLorean to be able to give away the ending to that one me auld mucker :o ;D :wave

Risen
Again another stinker, this film could even ruin an Easter bank holiday weekend!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:59:13 am by Titi Camara's Back please »

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42359 on: April 22, 2016, 10:20:34 am »

Yeah I saw it. There was no explanation to the story at all.