Author Topic: League Cup R3 - Man United v Liverpool - Wed 25/9 - 19.45  (Read 85969 times)

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: C1Cup R3 - Man United v Liverpool - Wed 25/9 - 19.45
« Reply #400 on: September 23, 2013, 10:24:27 am »
Gerrard has to be rested for this as does Sturridge. Suarez to start with Moses and Sterling/Ibe/Aspas. I hope it is Ibe personally because I like his physicality and outstanding pace. Is it just me or does Sterling not look as quick as we were all expecting?

I would love to see Ilori mainly because I am curious to see him play, but a debut against an in-form Rooney may be asking too much so Toure and Sakho it is. Hopefully we will play a high line. The City game showed us that the Utd are just as crap under pressure as we were yesterday. Suarez and the others buzzing around and a defence pushed up to the half-way line to compress the pitch could pay dividends. I don't know what we do about the full-backs though. Enrique at LB, but who plays RB? MAybe we have to go with a back 3.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline GlenJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
« Reply #401 on: September 23, 2013, 10:25:19 am »
Need Kelly, Enrique or Ilori starting. Preferably Kelly and Enrique.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:39:23 am by GlenJohnson2 »
Manchester United could win fifty titles, but they will always be the Rolling Stones of football. Good, just not quite that band from Liverpool.

You should literally be skinned for such a fucking daft answer :o

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #402 on: September 23, 2013, 10:49:08 am »
After utds defeat I'm expecting them to play their best 11 .

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #403 on: September 23, 2013, 10:50:30 am »
Going to be a tough game this.  Yes it was always going to be a difficult one because despite their results, United at Old Trafford is not an easy game, no matter what the competition is.

They won't want to lose against us, and we won't want to lose against them.  It's a game both sides will look to try to win, and both sides are expected to field strong sides.

Moyes is under a bit of pressure from his own fans for losing 2 games in his first 5.  Against their "noisy" neighbours Man City, and bitter rivals Liverpool.  That won't sit comfortably with UNited fans, and a defeat at home in the League Cup on Wednesday against Liverpool is almost unimaginable for them.

United's heavy defeat yesterday hasn't helped Liverpool.  United are hurting right now, and have the opportunity to get it out of their system with a victory over Liverpool in just a couple of days.  Regardless of the competition, this is a game they will badly want to win!

For Liverpool, despite a decent start to the season, it has to be said that our performances have been (on the whole) average so far this season.  We need to up our game.  We need to improve, and we need to find a way of playing well for 90 minutes.

The focus is likely to be on Suarez' return on Wednesday, and he needs a competitve game under his belt ahead of what has now become a tricky looking game away at Sunderland on Sunday because we all know what usually happens immediately after a manager has been sacked.

Defensively, Liverpool are missing Johnson, and it didn't appear Agger was completely fit on Saturday.  Toure is only just back from injury and Sakho needs a bit of time to settle in - playing at left-back on Saturday won't have helped!!

The key will be whether Van Persie is fit or not.  United are a different side with him available as he is capable of turning a half-chance in to a goal, and in that instant, turn a game on it's head.

It's a winnable game on Wednesday, there is no doubt about it.  Defensively, United look fragile, and Suarez and Sturridge (if he plays) can cause them problems - the worry is, we also look fragile defensively, and the fact Mignolet has performed so well in his first 5 games for Liverpool tells you how much we have had to call on him.

Offline PaisleyPrint

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: September 23, 2013, 10:54:25 am »
Need Kelly, Enrique or Llori starting. Preferably Kelly and Enrique.

Sorry to be a pedant, but it's ILORI.

Offline Harris96

• Kopite
« Reply #405 on: September 23, 2013, 11:09:58 am »
After utds defeat I'm expecting them to play their best 11 .

I don't think moyes really knows his best eleven to be honest

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: September 23, 2013, 11:16:12 am »

He means Lloris. Been a few inklings that we're gonna pick him up on loan to play in defensive midfield. ;)

Offline TheVeg

• he might
  • Main Stander
« Reply #407 on: September 23, 2013, 11:19:14 am »
If Gerrard and Agger are rested for this one, who will take the captain's armband?

Henderson has shown the passion and desire, but is he too young?
Toure has experience and is a leader, but has only been here a few months?
Suarez has been given it before, but will he start and does he deserve it after this summer?
Skrtel has been at the club a while and shows some leadership, but will he even start?

I know it doesn't really matter, but I would be interested to see who people would like

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #408 on: September 23, 2013, 11:28:18 am »
If Gerrard and Agger are rested for this one, who will take the captain's armband?

Henderson has shown the passion and desire, but is he too young?
Toure has experience and is a leader, but has only been here a few months?
Suarez has been given it before, but will he start and does he deserve it after this summer?
Skrtel has been at the club a while and shows some leadership, but will he even start?

I know it doesn't really matter, but I would be interested to see who people would like

For what it's worth (and you are right, it doesn't matter) I think Toure would wear it!  He is experienced and talks a lot during the game to his other defenders.  It doesn't really matter if he has only been at the club a short time, it matters if he can be a leader on the pitch.

Offline GlenJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
« Reply #409 on: September 23, 2013, 11:39:11 am »
Fixed ;-)
Manchester United could win fifty titles, but they will always be the Rolling Stones of football. Good, just not quite that band from Liverpool.

You should literally be skinned for such a fucking daft answer :o

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #410 on: September 23, 2013, 11:44:53 am »
With the results over the weekend this game has suddenly become huge for both clubs. Neither will want to lose two on the bounce, so I expect to see two strong teams taking to the field.

If Suarez is deemed able to start the game I would play him in place of Sturridge, who is some way away from full fitness and has been all season, and largely because of that, despite his goals, his level of performance hasn't been great. In some ways, Sturridge has been a microcosm of our season so far.

I expect United to be far more aggressive at home so we need to find a way to counteract the pressure that our back four will inevitably come under. We failed to do that spectacularly against Southampton, as well as against Swansea City. Fail again on Wednesday and we'll be in trouble once again. The first choices that need to be made then are around the defensive unit. If Rodgers has any intention of exerting control of the ball, and of the game, then we need to look towards pushing the back line further up the field and that means dropping Skrtel. Sakho and Toure, theoretically at least, have all the attributes - as well as the mentality - to play on the front foot. They're both aggressive and they're both comfortable on the ball. With the two of them at centre back, you would see a much more compressed unit, making our pressing game far more effective and less draining due to the reduced space that needs to be covered. That's probably the biggest difference that Toure made in the opening two games, and it's the biggest thing that has gone missing since he was replaced by Skrtel.

Then there's the full backs. I think we've seen just how important it is to have players comfortable on the ball in those areas, as well as players willing and able to offer an outlet in attack. The overlapping movement in itself allows the forward players more space to work in, giving the opposition full back something else to consider. With that in mind, Enrique, despite his limitations, has to play. On the right, Kelly would be my choice, if he's deemed fit enough. If not, then i'd be tempted to go with Flanagan to be honest. He's not good enough long term, but i'd argue that an average full back in his natural position would offer more in that role than a centre back playing in a role largely alien to them. He came in from nowhere under Kenny in a similar level of game and held his own. Regardless of who we go with at full back though, I think it's safe to say that they will be two of the players in our squad who you would least like to see receiving the ball under pressure in tight areas, so with that in mind I think that there needs to be a re-think as far as distribution from Mignolet goes. The default is always a floated ball to the full back, which, given our current options, is akin to relinquishing possession. We need to find a way to avoid that as an inevitable fall-back option. If we're going to do that we'd be better off going long and at least losing the ball in their third, rather than ours.

I'm not sure how Allen's fitness is(?), but if he's available then there's an argument for his inclusion as well. The inability to retain possession and effectively play it through the midfield when we're placed under any kind of pressure has been a worry and Allen, if nothing else, would offer that. He has the potential to become for Liverpool what Leon Britton is for Swansea. A largely unheralded player this side of the Welsh border who simply makes himself available and does the basics very well, but ask any Swansea supporters how important he is to their overall effectiveness and the answer will be unequivocal.

If I was to pick a side right now, i'd go with:

Mignolet

Kelly  Toure  Sakho  Enrique

Allen  Lucas/Gerrard

Sterling  Henderson  Moses

Suarez
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Online Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: September 23, 2013, 12:24:51 pm »
I think we should play Uruguayan36 to act as a bit of protection for Suarez in this game. Any of the Mancs come near little Luis, he'll be all over them like Chuck Norris. And at least he'll have someone to celebrate with him if he scores, in case all the other players are still acting like jilted lovers or soft shite kids who've just dropped their last Spangle in dog hair.

good plan........in all seriousness though they will be all over Luis like a rash. Trying to provoke him and all sorts. The crowd will also be winding him up so I'm hoping he'll remember to put his earplugs in just before ko, ignore what's going on round him and just concentrate on annihilating the opposition.

Given the injuries we have, and after the abysmal showing on Saturday, changes are inevitible but hoping we put out a strong side capable of taking advantage if they're still moping around after the pasting they took yesterday.

Can see them going in really strong as they won't want to lose this one as well after yesterday's mauling.

Anyone else think City's performance yesterday reminded them of a scene on the African plains when a huge male lion gets hold of a hyena's head in his jaws and crushes it's skull..............or just me?
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline freddwarf

• Pub bore. See? See? I was right! Gerrard back in C/Mid! Told you all months ago! See? Listen to me! I'm always right! Chose accessorising over a European Final. Gave his wife the trousers.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: September 23, 2013, 12:35:19 pm »
In or out, it will happen on the night.

Got to get a result, because I just get the feeling, that Gerrard is starting to lose faith in Rodgers...mayby it's just me, hope so.

Offline redan

• yellowan pinkan green. purplean orangean blue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd prefer a beer!!
« Reply #413 on: September 23, 2013, 12:37:44 pm »
I think Sturridge and Gerrard should be rested for this but I also think our team should be very strong because we need to banish the memory of last week quickly and where better than OT to do it,

Mignolet

Kelly      Toure       Agger    Enrique

Lucas   Allen

Alberto

Henderson      Suarez        Moses

It'll be interesting to see what team Moyes puts out because there squad isn't the biggest and they're of course in the champions league but (I know it's ridiculous to say) but if we beat them on Wednesday the media will have a field day after what happened yesterday and he knows it. I'd expect a strong team from them to try and get the fans back on side with a win over their biggest rivals (albeit in the League Cup)

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: September 23, 2013, 12:40:04 pm »

Got to get a result, because I just get the feeling, that Gerrard is starting to lose faith in Rodgers...mayby it's just me, hope so.

Ermmmmmmm what  :o

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: September 23, 2013, 12:41:24 pm »

Funny that as it's the other way round hopefully.

Offline freddwarf

• Pub bore. See? See? I was right! Gerrard back in C/Mid! Told you all months ago! See? Listen to me! I'm always right! Chose accessorising over a European Final. Gave his wife the trousers.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: September 23, 2013, 12:42:51 pm »
I think Sturridge and Gerrard should be rested for this but I also think our team should be very strong because we need to banish the memory of last week quickly and where better than OT to do it,

Mignolet

Kelly      Toure       Agger    Enrique

Lucas   Allen

Alberto

Henderson      Suarez        Moses

It'll be interesting to see what team Moyes puts out because there squad isn't the biggest and they're of course in the champions league but (I know it's ridiculous to say) but if we beat them on Wednesday the media will have a field day after what happened yesterday and he knows it. I'd expect a strong team from them to try and get the fans back on side with a win over their biggest rivals (albeit in the League Cup)

Nah..have to go for broke. Can see your point that our league position is more important but a result here could just convince Suarez we have a chance and also it would do our confidence a power of good.

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: September 23, 2013, 12:43:00 pm »
United will be like a gathering of angry wasps, demented on revenge against the nearest obstacle. The best remedy for this is to play tactically brilliant, cold, calculated football, stimulate their anger until they lose control and then finish them off.

Assuming that they put their best team out and play their hearts out to "put things right" it will be a crushing blow and they may go into a nosedive.

However, judging on our last two games there's no reason to think any of that will happen. But we do need a response.

This could be quite an extreme game of football. Will Moyes throw caution to the wind and attack at all costs or will he be too scared to lose by a hatful again? I'd hate to be inside his head, I really would.

I think there's a real chance of an extreme scoreline. I hope it's in our favour.

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: September 23, 2013, 12:45:38 pm »

What? Could be the other way round. If Gerrard starts I feel he has to play further up the field.

Offline freddwarf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: September 23, 2013, 12:46:11 pm »

Well yes but I note you add a "hopefully" to your comment.

Offline freddwarf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: September 23, 2013, 12:50:36 pm »
United will be like a gathering of angry wasps, demented on revenge against the nearest obstacle. The best remedy for this is to play tactically brilliant, cold, calculated football, stimulate their anger until they lose control and then finish them off.

Assuming that they put their best team out and play their hearts out to "put things right" it will be a crushing blow and they may go into a nosedive.

However, judging on our last two games there's no reason to think any of that will happen. But we do need a response.

This could be quite an extreme game of football. Will Moyes throw caution to the wind and attack at all costs or will he be too scared to lose by a hatful again? I'd hate to be inside his head, I really would.

I think there's a real chance of an extreme scoreline. I hope it's in our favour.

Well yes, prams will be needed as you have to throw your toys out of somewhere.

A reverse here followed by a draw and tongues will start to wag.

Posters will claim I was never sure of Rodgers, fickle business footie init..

Offline adamson404

• Main Stander
« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2013, 01:00:54 pm »
A midfield of Allen and Henderson behind Luis Alberto excites me very much. I'd love to see that on Wednesday as unlikely as it is.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #422 on: September 23, 2013, 01:06:53 pm »
A midfield of Allen and Henderson behind Luis Alberto excites me very much. I'd love to see that on Wednesday as unlikely as it is.

No chance that Lucas and Gerrard both miss out. If precedent is anything to go by, both will start on Wednesday and again on Saturday. I'm not sure that they should, but I think that they will.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline kb2x

• Kopite
  • The Mystery Continues....
« Reply #423 on: September 23, 2013, 01:20:09 pm »
Mancs away in the cup - as far as I am concerned - its a MUST WIN Game, Whether its the League, the cup, the under 7's - we must beat them.

The strongest team is:

Mignolet

Kelly
Agger
Toure
Enrique (Or Sahko)

Lucas
Gerrard

Henderson
Suarez
Moses

Sturridge.

We must win this game.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: September 23, 2013, 01:24:17 pm »
Well yes but I note you add a "hopefully" to your comment.

How can you say Gerrard is starting to lose faith in Rodgers? Do you have any evidence for this utter drivel?

We have 10 points from 5 games. 2 points from the top of the league at the moment?

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: September 23, 2013, 01:30:55 pm »

If I was to pick a side right now, i'd go with:

Mignolet

Kelly  Toure  Sakho  Enrique

Allen  Lucas/Gerrard

Sterling  Henderson  Moses

Suarez

For me, I would rest both Lucas and Gerrard and let Allen, Henderson, and Alberto form a midfield 3. 

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #426 on: September 23, 2013, 01:38:55 pm »

I just get the feeling, that Gerrard is starting to lose faith in Rodgers...mayby it's just me, hope so.
What makes you think that ?

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: September 23, 2013, 01:42:10 pm »
Just been on caught up in a debate on Twitter over this game.

In my mind we play the strongest team possible. We might only play 41 games this season, so there is no reason not to play the best players available to you.

One lad suggested:

@JoesphPepper If youre desperate to win on Wednesday and think winning the league cup is really important, I partially blame you for LFC's lack of success.

The mind boggles.

I'd play Suarez from the start, maybe start him upfront with Sturridge on the bench. Let Luis run himself into the ground for 60 then bring Sturridge on.

Agree we should start with Suarez and I don't like this mentality that we have to do one or the other. Don't understand why people suggest that. We should go for top four AND trophies. As if we could pick and choose at will...

We should take every opportunity we have to create a winning mentality. Back in 2001, we had not won a trophy for a while. We broke the spell with the League Cup win and after that we went on to win three trophies. It didn't stop us from getting top four either.

In 2005, we reached the League Cup Final. We lost, but who knows how valuable that lesson was when we went to Istanbul?

It's simple. We need to give ourselves as many chances as possible to win a trophy.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: September 23, 2013, 01:47:52 pm »
I agree with the calls for a fresh midfield. It would be good to see three fresh faces playing those roles differently, though I doubt Brendan will want to deviate too far from what worked at Anfield against them, and in such a big game I certainly can't see Lucas being dropped. Gerrard being on the bench maybe possible, though it's Manchester United away... The captain leading the team out is a signal of strength.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: September 23, 2013, 01:49:50 pm »
Should def be up for this game as a few lads need to buck their game up if they want to keep their spot and on the other side lads on the sidelines have a chance to impress. Just playing Utd should have us at 110% and the cups this year are more important to us than them as we need a good run without Europe. Wee jiggle required after the Saints match and like to see

..............Jones
 ...Skrtel Toure Sakha
Kelly.......Lucas......Enrique
.....Henderson SG Moses
........Suarez

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: September 23, 2013, 02:00:59 pm »

It's simple. We need to give ourselves as many chances as possible to win a trophy.

We also need to realise only 5th gets you into Europe in the the PL. And for me there's a good chance we won't finish that high. We need the be playing in the EL next season because next season if you win the EL you get into the CL the following year(I think the 15/16 season). Of course we'd all love to get back into the CL by cracking the top 4 but that may not be possible in the next couple of years. Targeting the league cup then Europa league maybe a fucking long way round to CL football but it's not to be dismissed.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline mulfella

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hedgehogs are boss
« Reply #431 on: September 23, 2013, 02:05:14 pm »
Its Utd at Old trafford. We send a strong team.
A place full of grammer Nazi's?
'Grammar' and no apostrophe in 'nazis'.

Offline CoventryYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #432 on: September 23, 2013, 02:05:42 pm »

You're hoping that our current manager looses faith in our captain? Have a day off mate.

We need to bounce back, with Suarez coming back we need to give Danny a rest because at times since the international break he seems to be struggling with that extra 10 yard sprint to the defenders around him - something which, although he hasn't played much... Suarez will give us up top and give Sturridge a well earned break.

Would also like to see Alberto start this one in the #10 role with Henderson & Lucas behind him. Giving Gerrard a break to, he has already racked up a lot of playing time this season with us and England.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: September 23, 2013, 02:15:04 pm »
You're hoping that our current manager looses faith in our captain? Have a day off mate.

We need to bounce back, with Suarez coming back we need to give Danny a rest because at times since the international break he seems to be struggling with that extra 10 yard sprint to the defenders around him - something which, although he hasn't played much... Suarez will give us up top and give Sturridge a well earned break.

Would also like to see Alberto start this one in the #10 role with Henderson & Lucas behind him. Giving Gerrard a break to, he has already racked up a lot of playing time this season with us and England.

I'm hoping Rodgers gives Gerrard some time to recover yes! He cannot continue playing so many games, it is ruining him.

Offline incredibleL4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: September 23, 2013, 02:24:20 pm »
Suarez has to start, Sturridge needs a break.  Personally I would do with Sakho and Skrtel to give them game time.  Otherwise it may be down to whom is fit.  Enrique at LB, Kelly at RB if he is fit (strange that he seems good enough for the bench but not good enough to play even as a sub.  Sterling should get a game.  It may be down to Alberto or Aspas.  We are against Utd at their place so 4-5-1 is likely.  So something like :
                             Mignolet
Kelly/Toure       Skrtel          Sakho       Enrique
Henderson   Gerrard  Lucas  Alberto        Sterling
                           Suarez

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: September 23, 2013, 02:26:44 pm »
Brendan Rodgers press conference: "Suarez lives for the game, he put everything into a behind-closed-doors game against Burnley this week."

Rodgers: "Agger could be a doubt for the game, he's not recovered fully. He struggled with his breathing at the weekend."...

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #436 on: September 23, 2013, 02:49:34 pm »
Its Utd at Old trafford. We send a strong team.

This.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #437 on: September 23, 2013, 03:05:07 pm »
Lucas simply has to play; we only have to look at the Notts County game to see what we're like without him (a mess).

I'd like to see any pairing in the middle of Lucas-Allen, Lucas-Henderson or Lucas-Alberto. Gerrard on the bench for this, coming on to see the game out. I don't know about Sturridge he has combined looking deadly with looking dead, let the physios decide if he's in need of a rest.

------------Mignolet-------
--Kelly--Toure--Sahko--Enrique
--------Lucas----Allen-------------
------------Henderson-------------
--Sterling-------------------Moses----
-------------Suarez--------------------

Henderson and Allen interchange positions and of course the front three should do it, Moses and Sterling give us width and balance.
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #438 on: September 23, 2013, 03:06:21 pm »
Mark Clattenburg has been appointed as the ref (probably because Fergie has dropped Webb after yesterday)
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline larrylimestreet

• Kopite
« Reply #439 on: September 23, 2013, 03:23:08 pm »
Is the game live on TV? Madness by the individual channels if its not?
One of the biggest games in World Football?