Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 v Brighton 3 Trossard 4', 17', 83', Bobby 33', 52', Webster 62'  (Read 39168 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 v Brighton 2 Trossard 4', 17', Bobby 33', 52', Diaz 62
« Reply #40 on: October 1, 2022, 04:10:49 pm »
50 Another move for Brighton which we allow to go through us once more, it's just about dealt with by us.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2022, 04:22:37 pm by jillc »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 2 v Brighton 2 Trossard 4', 17', Bobby 33', 52'
« Reply #41 on: October 1, 2022, 04:13:03 pm »
52 Goal for the Reds. Great move involving Thiago, Diaz and Bobby, brilliantly done.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 v Brighton 2 Trossard 4', 17', Bobby 33'
« Reply #42 on: October 1, 2022, 04:16:08 pm »
55 We are continuing to try and press forward, we have been transformed since Diaz came on. Trent puts in a wonderful ball and Bobby just misses for what would have been a great hattrick.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: October 1, 2022, 04:17:27 pm »
57 Oh no! A great ball by Diaz but Tsimikas takes the wrong option crossing instead of shooting.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: October 1, 2022, 04:18:03 pm »
58 Subs coming on. Milner for Tsimikas and Elliot on for Hendo.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 1, 2022, 04:19:09 pm »
59 Wow, yet another mistake by Brighton which is not punished. An awkward ball for Sanchez and Salah almost takes advantage.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: October 1, 2022, 04:20:25 pm »
60 A good stop there from Van Dijk as Brighton get a bit of possession.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 v Brighton 2 Trossard 4', 17', Bobby 33', 52', Diaz 62'
« Reply #47 on: October 1, 2022, 04:22:17 pm »
61 We get a corner after Diaz puts a great ball in and the clearance could have gone anywhere. Trent puts the ball in and Diaz jumps up, it could go down as an own goal, but 3-2 to the Reds.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
65 Just to confirm it was a own goal by Webster, but they all count.  :D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
67 We make a hash of a clearance Milner responsible there, but luckily for us two Brighton players get in the way, and it comes to nothing.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
69 We get a free kick, but the ball is headed clear by Brighton and goes out for a throw.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
65 Just to confirm it was a own goal by Webster, but they all count.  :D
Indeed they do - if we had two deflections and off the goalies arse that would count too!  :D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
70 We did some really good pressing there forcing Brighton to concede a throw.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Indeed they do - if we had two deflections and off the goalies arse that would count too!  :D

;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
72 Trent's turn to make a hash of a clearance, can we stop doing this please? Brighton really looking for an equaliser now.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
73 Alisson comes to our rescue after Trent fails to deal with a clearance. He did really well there the keeper.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
74 We eventually clear the ball from our area and Salah does really well with a run which Brighton in the end manage to deal with.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
77 We are still leading, the game is stop and starting at the moment. Jota on for Bobby.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
78 Jota straight away giving Brighton new problems as he almost got in behind them. They just about deal with the ball.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
79 Liverpool get a corner on the left taken by Elliot but its short and nothing comes of it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
80 A nice ball there from Trent gets Salah on his way. He initially beats the first man but then they manage to deal with the ball.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
83 What Van Dijk doing there? Trossard hits it first time and past Alisson to get his hattrick.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2022, 04:44:49 pm by jillc »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
86 Trent gets a yellow though it looked shoulder to shoulder.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
87 The referee needs to book Sanchez who is taking an age over starting once again.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
88 Thiago off for Nunez.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
90+5 Into added on time.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
91 We get a free kick, Trent takes it a long way out and it was really good but Sanchez equal to it and saves.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
93 Nunez and Diaz combine but the ball goes long.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
95 Full time, 3-3.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Injuries, severely underperforming players (TAA, Salah, Van Dijk + a few others) and a series of odd managerial decisions have been our undoing so far this season. Yes, it's early but I can't see us getting a top four place unless we do something big in January. Potter-less Brighton could have scored six today.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A point but we're so shite currently.  :butt

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
What else is there left to say? It's the same shit every single game.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Pathetic

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Elliot is a defensive liability and not a midfielder, Milner at LB has been discussed to death and everyone seems to understand he’s past it except the manager.

Looking at the fixture list, we’re properly fucked.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Injuries, severely underperforming players (TAA, Salah, Van Dijk + a few others) and a series of odd managerial decisions have been our undoing so far this season. Yes, it's early but I can't see us getting a top four place unless we do something big in January. Potter-less Brighton could have scored six today.

Needed to win today. Arsenal and City will be a bloodbath.

Big investment needed in Jan for any chance of top 4.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
To not win that after going 3-2 up just sums everything up. Pathetic from everyone involved.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Absolute shit. Wrong starting team, poor subs Diaz apart and just all round crap. Huge, huge issues, 4th right now would be an absolute dream.

When does Uefa giving a shit team who finished outside the cl places a place kick in?

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
How we are supposed to get top 4 I do not understand. We are so shit it is actually unbelievable.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jesus christ.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
Don’t think we’re making top 4