Author Topic: Leaving before the final whistle.  (Read 17165 times)

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Leaving before the final whistle.
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2016, 01:47:47 pm »
For the record also, we've all wanked into a sock at some point in our lives. Probably. But a condom is better as its lubed. Just wash your hands afterwards.

Known as a 'posh wank' I believe.

I don't like it though, the smell.

For the record, I've never left Anfield early - but then, I don't drive so don't have traffic to dodge, I live within walking distance of the ground (a long walk but I've done it ;D) and I've not been much since I had kids. It's not ideal when you see people buggering off early, but then you don't know all their circumstances so it's hard to judge.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2016, 01:48:35 pm »
It looks like the O/P has touched a nerve, judging by the vehemence of some of the responses on here.

It seems that it's OK to have a go at day trippers, half and half wearers, selfie takers, those who don't sing, jester hat wearers, 'who are ya?' chanters and full kit wankers, but not the sacrosanct right to leave before the end 'if it's not a tight game'.

It's fair enough that I can't tell someone else how to support the team, but hopefully we won't hear any criticism of other fans on the forum in future?

Offline sempi

• Sees Harry Styles Everywhere
  • Kopite
  • Gary, Gary Mac, he's got no hair but we don't care
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2016, 01:50:34 pm »
Have a good day mate. YNWA.
I hope the W inYWNA is for Walk! Too late I've got the thought in my head now!

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2016, 01:53:39 pm »
Personally I'm all for getting every ounce of value out of any money I spend, so wouldn't dream of leaving for fear of (a) missing something (b) jinxing something (c) being called a bad fan by Jurgen Klopp ;)

I don't really "understand" why people do it, but people do it nonetheless, and if this thread is anything to go by, feel entirely ok with it (which I find weird)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2016, 01:57:25 pm »
Superfans out in force I see.

At the vast majority of games, very few people leave early. Last night was an exception (note I was not at the game). However, when people do leave early it is their choice. I left when the pen went in on Saturday (so missed injury time). That's my choice. Other times I stay to the end. Again, my choice. I've stayed to the end to congratulate the team after big wins and I've stayed to the end during tight games.

Tell me to give up my ticket or be a better fan all you like. I sing, I bounce and I support. And sometimes I leave early (normally as the board goes up for injury time).

Maybe I have kids and want to get home to see them (clearly I should give up my ticket to someone more deserving as Liverpool is more important than anything? Right?). Maybe I have a life outside of football (clearly I'm a shit fan then). Maybe I have work to get to (unimportant, Liverpool comes first).

You know what? 20 odd years ago when I got to go to Anfield for the first time as a 17 year old I made a promise to myself. That one day, I would earn enough money to go to as many games as I could. It wouldn't matter where I lived, I'd go. It took me a fair while but for the last 6 years I've loved going to games. It costs me a fortune and several hours of driving each time and I'm fine with that, because I love it.

And now that I've reached this point were I have the means to go to 15+ games a season, no-one gets to tell me whether I can or can't leave a game when the injury time board goes up. Particular not some faceless keyboard warrior. And as for it making me less of a true fan, or Liverpool not meaning as much to me as it 'should', don't tell me what this club means to me, or presume to think it makes you a better what? Person? Liverpool fan? Give me a break.

As for the Klopp statement, it was made with regards to droves of people leaving really early (82 minutes, similar to what happened last night). He was right on this (it was 2-1, not game over), but it, again, was an exception. Droves of people do not leave on 80 minutes week in week out.

I look forward to being told I'm a crap fan now.

:wellin

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2016, 01:58:45 pm »
It looks like the O/P has touched a nerve, judging by the vehemence of some of the responses on here.

It seems that it's OK to have a go at day trippers, half and half wearers, selfie takers, those who don't sing, jester hat wearers, 'who are ya?' chanters and full kit wankers, but not the sacrosanct right to leave before the end 'if it's not a tight game'.

It's fair enough that I can't tell someone else how to support the team, but hopefully we won't hear any criticism of other fans on the forum in future?

It's OK to have a go at everyone.  All our supporters are shit that's me, you, scouse, wool, tourist, regular, old and young.  You're all shite, all of you!  Shite!
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2016, 02:12:51 pm »
Leaving before the final whistle just doesn't enter my mind. When I go the match I know that by doing so I'm going to have to wait around a bit and it's gonna be a bit of a nightmare afterwards getting home. I'm aware of that and it's just part and parcel of going the match. I wouldn't go to a concert to watch my favourite singer and leave with a couple of songs left to play so I could get home a little earlier. Not a chance.

Do I understand why some people do it? Yeah, I do. But not thousands every week. Call me cynical if you want but I don't think that so many people NEED to leave early simple for traffic reasons. They don't want the struggle and hassle of being in traffic for an extra half an hour and use other things as an excuse. I'm not calling anyone on here a liar but I've heard some bullshit excuses over the years about leaving early. Klopp pointed this out a year or so ago and it had an impact for a while but it seems like it's back to square one.

You can't support the team if you are not in the ground. And, personally, I think sacrificing a bit of time in traffic or getting the later bus is a nice show of sacrifice and support for the team. But hey, that's just me.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2016, 02:17:45 pm »
Eh, do you reckon we'll be alright chipping off a bit early on NYE against Man City?

Our plan (me and two cousins) is to wait by the exit of the Kop and if the game is wrapped up we'll leave just before the full time whistle (just like we did last night) or will I have to stay and wish everyone a Happy New Year? Just wondering as i'd quite like to get to a big family party and i'd hate to be judged on here.

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2016, 02:17:51 pm »
Kop sang "part time supporters" back in the days when the Kemlyn Road emptied out with 10 minutes to go.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2016, 02:23:57 pm »
Does she only wait for a prescribed time? 20 minutes is sound, anything over 45 and you're in the spare room? ;)

I bet he pulls out and fucks off a couple of minutes before shooting his load.

If Gary's bird looks owt like mine, he'd be wanting extra time, Pennos and a bomb threat on Lower Breck rd that forced a 4hr stadium lock-down :)

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2016, 02:25:01 pm »
Eh, do you reckon we'll be alright chipping off a bit early on NYE against Man City?

Our plan (me and two cousins) is to wait by the exit of the Kop and if the game is wrapped up we'll leave just before the full time whistle (just like we did last night) or will I have to stay and wish everyone a Happy New Year? Just wondering as i'd quite like to get to a big family party and i'd hate to be judged on here.

Sorry to hear that staying for a game that will finish at about 7.20pm would stop you celebrating new years eve, that must be awful for you. My sincere regards.

Edit : Glad to hear that if you leave at 7.10pm it all works out perfect though! Great news.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2016, 02:25:06 pm »

If I was you I'd wear your best sprinting shoes, and just ready yourself. Ask the stewards if they can set up some blocks and as soon as they show the injury time board, fucking leg it out.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2016, 02:27:32 pm »
Will do lads, promise not to skit us? We really like our families and would love to spend some more time with them rather than sitting in the car for an extra hour in match traffic

Do you think Klopp and the players will be sad? Oh I really hope not!

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2016, 02:29:38 pm »
I'm wondering how the new bus situation is working out? Especially for those who catch a train a Lime Street or those who drive and want to avoid the traffic around the Anfield area.

Bus is fast frequent and convenient with ‘express’ services that will get you to and from Anfield and Liverpool City Centre in around 15mins.

​The new 917 service will depart from St Johns Lane, opposite Lime Street Station and will be ready to depart from Walton Breck Road straight after the final whistle. New £12 return ticket for groups of four available and U19’s can travel for just £1. You can find out more by clicking here

If you need help finding the 917 we’ll have a dedicated matchday team based at Lime Street Station who will be able to direct you and give you advice about other services in the city.

Other services are available…

From Liverpool City Centre, take the 26 from Liverpool ONE bus station, 17 from Queen Square Bus Station or the 917 from St Johns Lane, directly to the ground. The 68/168, which operates between Bootle and Aigburth, and the 14 and 19 (from Queen Square) stop a short walk away from the ground

The 501 football service is also available and operates direct to Lime Street Station (Skelhorne Street) from Walton Breck Road for up to two hours after the final whistle. Adult fares are £2, Children £1

The Soccerbus runs from Sandhills Station, on the Merseyrail Northern Line, to Anfield for all Barclays Premier League and cup matches. The Soccerbus runs two hours before each match (last bus from Sandhills Station is approximately 15 minutes before kick-off) and for 50 minutes after the final whistle (subject to availability).

Maybe some get so set in their own routines, they may not  know or take advantage of a different method to see if it works better for them.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:32:01 pm by 4pool »
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2016, 02:30:00 pm »
Will do lads, promise not to skit us? We really like our families and would love to spend some more time with them rather than sitting in the car for an extra hour in match traffic

I presume you have a children's season ticket judging my your last couple of posts?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline gatcliffe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2016, 02:30:28 pm »
Many left a certain match in 2005 early to miss out on one of greatest come backs of all time.
Like a bottle of wine the reds get better and better.

Offline butchersdog

• Scouse Tiger.....grrrr :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2016, 02:32:39 pm »

Don't worry Gary, I'm gonna be wearing the full keeper kit. I might even wear the gloves if it's cold. If anybody laughs or says hurty words, we'll just report them to the stewards. Nobody has the right to cast aspersions.

;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:34:17 pm by butchersdog »

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2016, 02:32:58 pm »
I presume you have a children's season ticket judging my your last couple of posts?
Don't tell anyone will you? Saves me a good £500 a season, new running shoes so I can get back to my car faster you see

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2016, 02:35:23 pm »
Kop sang "part time supporters" back in the days when the Kemlyn Road emptied out with 10 minutes to go.

You calling me a liar pal!!!

;D

Nah, you're right. We sung that too. But the point is we were foolin' ourselves if we thought us Kopites were any different to those in the Kemlyn and main stand.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:38:09 pm by Timbo's Goals »

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2016, 02:36:53 pm »

If Gary's bird looks owt like mine, he'd be wanting extra time, Pennos and a bomb threat on Lower Breck rd that forced a 4hr stadium lock-down :)

;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2016, 02:38:35 pm »

But...Kloppie...you get paid for fucking being there mate. I fork out 800 quid a year and have done for god knows how many years. So I'll come and go whenever the fucking hell I like. So with respect and all that like Kloppie lad, come back when you've paid your hard earned fucking dues like I have.

;D

Not that I ever leave early like. But just saying. Fuck off with the sanctimonious fucking shite.

This is the most sanctimonious post in the thread to be fair :D

and this is why Jürgen Klopp will always be fighting a losing battle with trying to get some Liverpool fans to positively support their team all through the match.

Maybe he'll cotton on one day,  but he will never stop trying, and good for him.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2016, 02:50:28 pm »
i don't leave early, but will make my way to the bottom of the Kop when the board goes up for ET. Not sure if this is a hanging offence or not.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2016, 02:53:34 pm »
This is the most sanctimonious post in the thread to be fair :D

It's fucking bang on tho pal!

;D

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2016, 02:54:35 pm »
i don't leave early, but will make my way to the bottom of the Kop when the board goes up for ET. Not sure if this is a hanging offence or not.

It is if viewed from the safety of New York

:)

Offline Chief Brody

• Living the goosed life. Requires explanation. Works on the 110% scale.
  • Kopite
  • Hi
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2016, 03:06:33 pm »
I was off as soon as Milners pen hit the net.

I'd rather do a 2 hour drive down icey roads at night than a 3 hour drive.

I clapped them off against Sunderland.

Just depends on the situation.

I wouldnt say I was exactly gutted to be driving down clear roads listening to the last 5 minutes petering out
and getting home before midnight.

I clap them on and off the pitch for the warm up by the way so if its a clapping competition I'm up for that.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2016, 03:21:26 pm »
I'm wondering how the new bus situation is working out? Especially for those who catch a train a Lime Street or those who drive and want to avoid the traffic around the Anfield area.

Bus is fast frequent and convenient with ‘express’ services that will get you to and from Anfield and Liverpool City Centre in around 15mins.

​The new 917 service will depart from St Johns Lane, opposite Lime Street Station and will be ready to depart from Walton Breck Road straight after the final whistle. New £12 return ticket for groups of four available and U19’s can travel for just £1. You can find out more by clicking here

If you need help finding the 917 we’ll have a dedicated matchday team based at Lime Street Station who will be able to direct you and give you advice about other services in the city.

Other services are available…

From Liverpool City Centre, take the 26 from Liverpool ONE bus station, 17 from Queen Square Bus Station or the 917 from St Johns Lane, directly to the ground. The 68/168, which operates between Bootle and Aigburth, and the 14 and 19 (from Queen Square) stop a short walk away from the ground

The 501 football service is also available and operates direct to Lime Street Station (Skelhorne Street) from Walton Breck Road for up to two hours after the final whistle. Adult fares are £2, Children £1

The Soccerbus runs from Sandhills Station, on the Merseyrail Northern Line, to Anfield for all Barclays Premier League and cup matches. The Soccerbus runs two hours before each match (last bus from Sandhills Station is approximately 15 minutes before kick-off) and for 50 minutes after the final whistle (subject to availability).

Maybe some get so set in their own routines, they may not  know or take advantage of a different method to see if it works better for them.

Doesn't seem to be any more 917 buses than last season - queues are still massive - and can nearly reach town walking back as you see the buses start to come past. Walking is not great for oldies/kids/people not great on their feet though.

(a few have said if you leave early some buses leave on the FT whistle and you're back in 15 mins).

The £25 parking thing is a joke though - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=307599.80 - suppose it's the shuffle down now that more corporates want car park space near the ground?

The taxibus (shared-taxi) thing is good for getting to the ground - can be hard to find them after though - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=326432.0

Traffic around the ground and then heading onto M62 seems to never have been so bad post-match - when we do go back via car we stay for a pint or get some chips afterwards - rather than be stuck sitting in the car in traffic going nowhere (it's a 2-3 hour drive back anyways).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:29:45 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Chief Brody

• Kopite
  • Hi
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2016, 03:29:05 pm »
Transport links in general are abysmal and with more parking now gone to the corporates its made driving to the game trickier and more expensive.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2016, 03:30:42 pm »
Doesn't seem to be any more 917 buses than last season - queues are still massive - and can nearly reach town walking back as you see the buses start to come past. Walking is not great for oldies/kids/people not great on their feet though.

(a few have said if you leave early some buses leave on the FT whistle and you're back in 15 mins).

The £25 parking thing is a joke though - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=307599.80 - suppose it's the shuffle down now that more corporates want car park space near the ground?

The taxibus (shared-taxi) thing is good for getting to the ground - can be hard to find them after though - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=326432.0

I usually get the #17 up. I tried the 917 once and we drew... >:( so no more for me. :P

But i'm not in a rush to get back to town, usually head to the pub to catch up with some after. Then either take the bus or share a fast black to town.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline JaimeREDnapz

• Main Stander
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2016, 03:43:23 pm »
Agreeing to disagree with those who leave early just to get home earlier..
Unless its urgent or an emergency its something that i'll never agree with.
JK has made a point of it already & he is spot on.

I leave early form work to be able to get home, get changed, eat, see my kids, drive the game.

If I leave dead on 90 mins, this means I have 5 mins before the masses exit and it saves me 45 mins time getting home, which I need as I have to then I hav eto get in work an hour earlier to make up the time I used to actually get the game.

My you staying the extra 3 mins does not make you any better. You are not a ''better'' supporter for it.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2016, 03:49:17 pm »

Personally given the amount of people that would die for the day that they get to see a Liverpool top of the table clash at Anfield, yeah it's pretty disappointing really. But do what you need to do.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2016, 03:52:56 pm »
I usually get the #17 up. I tried the 917 once and we drew... >:( so no more for me. :P

But i'm not in a rush to get back to town, usually head to the pub to catch up with some after. Then either take the bus or share a fast black to town.

I got a 917 once - got on, finished my unopened bag of chips, bottle of coke, still hadn't moved anywhere - think we'd drawn too, shite game. So got off and walked back to town - was gutted the same bus beat me back to town by 100 yards (ok, it may have been 300 :))

Going to try the 14 getting back next time - just past the Cabbage and onto the Brek Rd. May have to sample the Cabbage first since it's reopened ;)  (meant to have a decent garden for when weather is a LOT better too)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:55:29 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Chief Brody

• Kopite
  • Hi
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2016, 03:54:11 pm »
given the amount of people that would die for the day that they get to see a Liverpool top of the table clash at Anfield

precisely zero

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2016, 03:54:14 pm »
Personally given the amount of people that would die for the day that they get to see a Liverpool top of the table clash at Anfield, yeah it's pretty disappointing really. But do what you need to do.
Die? Fucking hell some of you need to get a grip.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2016, 03:58:52 pm »
Or a life?

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2016, 04:06:16 pm »
die for

Clearly a figure of speech.

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2016, 04:10:24 pm »
Die? Fucking hell some of you need to get a grip.

And some need to relax and take things less literally.

Sent from my fucking laptop
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline JaimeREDnapz

• Main Stander
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2016, 04:15:46 pm »
super fans everywhere.

Have stay until the very end.
Have to stay in your seat until the very last Liverpool player or staff has left the pitch.
Have to only buy food at the ground so all your money goes back into the club.

Does us a favour and turn it in.

Offline Chief Brody

• Kopite
  • Hi
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2016, 04:19:43 pm »
Only superfans I saw last night were wearing white.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2016, 04:22:18 pm »
super fans everywhere.

Have stay until the very end.
Have to stay in your seat until the very last Liverpool player or staff has left the pitch.
Have to only buy food at the ground so all your money goes back into the club.

Does us a favour and turn it in.

:D

Excellent.

The only people who don't leave before full time are single, orphaned, homeless, jobless sock masturbators anyway.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2016, 04:24:43 pm »
When people go to watch a film, do they leave before the conclusion?