Author Topic: Nottingham Forest  (Read 51066 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Nottingham Forest
« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2022, 09:55:49 am »
'Where's your famous atmosphere' being sung by home fans is one of the most genius things I've ever seen. Incredible lack of self awareness.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2022, 10:30:52 am »
It was their biggest game of the last 25 years. It wasn’t our biggest game of the week.

Fans of other teams always trying to have a go at either how we played or how the fans sang are wide of the mark.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2022, 10:32:22 am »
Did football crowds always used to be this tedious, unthinking and lacking any sort of humour at all, whilst simultaneously thinking their clubs support is somehow special and cut above? It’s just the same shit every single week, and not just to us, but in every ground from every set of supporters.

They play at home one week and get “you’re support is fucking shit” sung at them by the away fans. Presumably it doesn’t bother them at all, and think the away side support is just chanting generic shite at them.  They then play away the next week and guess what? They sing “your support is fucking shit” at the home fans and assume that it bothers them!

Moronic.
I think there used to be more humour than there is these days. I think it's at an all-time low at the moment. Lazy, generic, moronic shite churned out every single week. It's tedious in the extreme. People pay a king's ransom to watch live games these days, and when they get in the ground all they do is recite the moron's songbook. The away ends at Anfield are embarrassing, yet they think they're great because they churn out this awful drivel time after time. The only relief from the monotonous shite from the away corner comes when some European sides visit.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2022, 10:37:33 am »
'Where's your famous atmosphere' being sung by home fans is one of the most genius things I've ever seen. Incredible lack of self awareness.
Was that in the first half? I didn't get in until half time, so only caught the second half and don't recall hearing that one.

Utterly bizarre though. 🤔 

I always find it hilarious that opposition fans seem to think we are there to entertain them.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2022, 10:40:13 am »

It's like they had it down on their "generic shite football songs" list and just thought "fuck it, we'll sing it anyway" - just bizarre.

And, as everyone else has said, fuck 'em. I had previously thought it would be good to have them back in the PL but not a chance now.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2022, 10:43:48 am »
It's like they had it down on their "generic shite football songs" list and just thought "fuck it, we'll sing it anyway" - just bizarre.

And, as everyone else has said, fuck 'em. I had previously thought it would be good to have them back in the PL but not a chance now.

Meh, if we were judging it by how fans behave then we'd only want 3/4 clubs in the league :D

It'd be interesting to have them back for a few seasons, as it has with Leeds, just to break up the utter monotony of playing the likes of Burnley, Watford, Norwich, Fulham and West Brom.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2022, 10:49:40 am »
Meh, if we were judging it by how fans behave then we'd only want 3/4 clubs in the league :D

It'd be interesting to have them back for a few seasons, as it has with Leeds, just to break up the utter monotony of playing the likes of Burnley, Watford, Norwich, Fulham and West Brom.

Exactly. I think Forest the club have acted with dignity over this game, its just some of their fans who have let themselves down with their appalling choice of songs. I would be delighted for Steve Cooper if he led Forest to promotion, he's one of football's good guys.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2022, 10:58:06 am »
I've no problem with Nottingham Forest.  It's an alright ground, I really like the City, the people always seem nice and I have a couple of good mates who are Forest fans so I know a few more through them. They usually seem quite sound, so I've no idea what the fuck happened yesterday!  They've been in the lower divisions so long they've probably lost a bit of their identity, I guess?

Found them bloody irritating in the 90s when they were crap and we still couldn't win there, mind.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2022, 11:03:55 am »
It was their biggest game of the last 25 years. It wasn’t our biggest game of the week.

Fans of other teams always trying to have a go at either how we played or how the fans sang are wide of the mark.

Puts it in perspective.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #169 on: March 21, 2022, 11:05:50 am »
Did football crowds always used to be this tedious, unthinking and lacking any sort of humour at all, whilst simultaneously thinking their clubs support is somehow special and cut above? It’s just the same shit every single week, and not just to us, but in every ground from every set of supporters.

They play at home one week and get “you’re support is fucking shit” sung at them by the away fans. Presumably it doesn’t bother them at all, and think the away side support is just chanting generic shite at them.  They then play away the next week and guess what? They sing “your support is fucking shit” at the home fans and assume that it bothers them!

Moronic.

It's the sing for the sake of singing culture, regardless of how dull it is  That's not an atmosphere. Forest did create a good atmosphere and noise yesterday - it was their biggest game in decades - but it's the mentality fans have of just singing all game long (particularly away fans) so clubs with limited songbooks fill in the silences by chanting obnoxious rubbish. Then they boast about how they outsung the other fans, even if they've sung embarrassing shit all game. It's the modern equivalent of "we took their end".

Ultimately atmosphere and support is about affecting the game in a good way for your team, not humourless, generic oneupmanship. Fans literally wait for the first lull in noise so they can chant about the other teams support. It's tedious.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 11:15:25 am by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2022, 11:09:08 am »
I've no problem with Nottingham Forest.  It's an alright ground, I really like the City, the people always seem nice and I have a couple of good mates who are Forest fans so I know a few more through them. They usually seem quite sound, so I've no idea what the fuck happened yesterday!  They've been in the lower divisions so long they've probably lost a bit of their identity, I guess?

Found them bloody irritating in the 90s when they were crap and we still couldn't win there, mind.

Probably a combination of it being their biggest games for years, cockiness of being in excellent form and not really remembering what it like to play a proper big team at home.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2022, 11:15:29 am »
What's really weird is the odd way they sing the "by far the greatest team" song - it starts off the same as everyone else but then goes off on a weird tangent, most off-putting ;D

Also trying to shoehorn "City Ground" into Mull of Kintyre when it really doesn't scan! How long have they sung that btw, couldn't remember hearing it last time we played them.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: March 21, 2022, 11:16:45 am »
It's the sing for the sake of singing culture, regardless of how dull it is  That's not an atmosphere. Forest did create a good atmosphere and noise yesterday - it was their biggest game in decades - but it's the mentality fans have of just singing all game long (particularly away fans) so clubs with limited songbooks fill in the silences by chanting obnoxious rubbish. Then they boast about how they outsung the other fans, even if they've sung embarrassing shit all game. It's the modern equivalent of "we took their end".

Ultimately atmosphere and support is about affecting the game in a good way for your team, not humourless, generic oneupmanship. Fans literally wait for the first lull in noise so they can chant about the other teams support. It's tedious.
Basically, quantity over quality.

That sounds a lot like modern life.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: March 21, 2022, 11:43:20 am »

It doesn't matter what noise you're making as long as you're making noise.

It's modern concept though. Grounds were quiet for periods of the game but would burst into life and react to the game on the pitch.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2022, 11:46:16 am »
What's really weird is the odd way they sing the "by far the greatest team" song - it starts off the same as everyone else but then goes off on a weird tangent, most off-putting ;D

Also trying to shoehorn "City Ground" into Mull of Kintyre when it really doesn't scan! How long have they sung that btw, couldn't remember hearing it last time we played them.

Charlton have always sang it for Valley Floyd Road which actually scans.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2022, 11:54:28 am »
I think we've got three on here :D

Its quite enlightening though. Whenever we play a team who chant something horrible during a game at the weekend, I know I'll learn a bit more about voting patterns on Monday morning. From memory I think its Leicester, West Ham, Villa, Newcastle, Wolves, Inter Milan, Monterrey, Frank Lampard and now Forest who are definite Tories.

I'm happy to brand anyone that sings 'victims' or poverty related songs as a Tory to be fair. If you don't have a bit of Tory in you, you wouldn't be singing those songs.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2022, 12:08:13 pm »
We got there about 3pm so went for a walk around the cricket ground and went in the Trent Bridge Inn for a few. I don't think we were supposed to be in there but nobody said anything.
It wasn't very busy but they were still making people queue up outside which was odd. We left about 4:30 and went in the ground

In the ground we were over by the Forest fans who were making all the noise, just dickheads really. Shame that they were chanting all that shit across the banner covering the seats that had been set aside though.

Mull of Kintyre was odd.

The concourse was tiny and rammed.

Seemed to be a few scuffles outside as we were leaving, think some of theirs were shouting stuff and getting called scabs in return.
Legacy fan

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2022, 12:10:08 pm »

You’ve missed Everton off that litany of shame.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2022, 12:11:23 pm »

Alright, grandad. ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2022, 12:11:58 pm »
Lad in the stand above us was making throat slitting gestures and calling all sorts as we were leaving, he was practically falling over the tier trying to get closer, everyone was just laughing at him, especially when he got grabbed and hauled back by a female police officer like a naughty schoolboy ;D

Nice load of shit thrown down at us as we left as well.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2022, 12:13:07 pm »
I'm happy to brand anyone that sings 'victims' or poverty related songs as a Tory to be fair. If you don't have a bit of Tory in you, you wouldn't be singing those songs.

Nah its a good insult, I love calling people Tories. Its just funny that whenever it happens you'll without fail get one of those posters (usually Fromola, Andy or KH) posting something along the lines of 'The people in San Pedro Garza Garcia are pretty Tory. Whenever I went to a pub in Monterrey they were pretty racist and all had Maggie Thatcher t-shirts on. Its mainly the Charreria loving toffs of Nuevo Leon who attend their football matches'.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2022, 12:14:46 pm »
Nah its a good insult, I love calling people Tories. Its just funny that whenever it happens you'll without fail get one of those posters (usually Fromola, Andy or KH) posting something along the lines of 'The people in San Pedro Garza Garcia are pretty Tory. Whenever I went to a pub in Monterrey they were pretty racist and all had Maggie Thatcher t-shirts on. Its mainly the Charreria loving toffs of Nuevo Leon who attend their football matches'.

:lmao

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2022, 12:16:20 pm »

Stop making stuff up you inbred tit
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2022, 12:20:07 pm »

It was a joke Andy, don't take things so seriously  :wave I dont think anyone actually thinks you think the people of Monterrey are Tory.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2022, 12:37:30 pm »
It was a joke Andy, don't take things so seriously  :wave I dont think anyone actually thinks you think the people of Monterrey are Tory.

Dunno, hypocritical generalisation seems to be a character trait.

I live in the South of the City and if you said that you were a Tory then you'd be politely asked to leave

You can't generalise with their fanbase as the UK is a mix of people Some good. Some bad.

Their forums are full of little kiddies that know nothing abou history, their club, their City, Liverpool or the UK.

You'd be better off smiling and walking away than getting into it with the thick bastards to be honest :)

Thoughts and prayers?

Truth is that you'll never get rid of this problem because Americans are as thick as pigshit.

If they weren't then it would be gone and sorted.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2022, 12:41:41 pm »

:lmao :champ

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2022, 12:44:19 pm »

“City Ground, the shit rolling in down the Trent,
My old tyres seem always be there,
City Ground.”🎶
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2022, 12:47:36 pm »

He can't help it,it's the tory in him.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2022, 12:55:06 pm »

He can't help it,it's the tory in him.

I am from the outskirts of Leicester, we're all Tory here

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2022, 12:55:59 pm »

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2014
Evidence Based Research - since 2013 PUBLISHED DATE: March 21, 2022

Total Number of Incidents 39,553
    Number of Deaths1 12,356
    Number of Injuries1 21,881
    Number of Children (age 0-11)
    Killed or Injured1 584
    Number of Teens (age 12-17)
    Killed or Injured1 2,275
    Mass Shootings2 272

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2015

Total Number of Incidents 48,146
    Number of Deaths1 13,569
    Number of Injuries1 26,900
    Killed or Injured1 680
    Killed or Injured1 2,700
    Mass Shootings2 336

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2016

Total Number of Incidents 54,712
    Number of Deaths1 15,124
    Number of Injuries1 30,598
    Killed or Injured1 668
    Killed or Injured1 3,152
    Mass Shootings2 382

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2017

Total Number of Incidents 58,112
    Number of Deaths1 15,729
    Number of Injuries1 31,363
    Killed or Injured1 724
    Killed or Injured1 3,260
    Mass Shootings2 348

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2018

Total Number of Incidents 54,140
    Number of Deaths1 14,917
    Number of Injuries1 28,291
    Killed or Injured1 664
    Killed or Injured1 2,884
    Mass Shootings2 336

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2019

Total Number of GV Deaths - ALL Causes4 39,572
    Homicide/Murder/Unintentional/DGU1 15,482
    Suicide3 24,090
    Total Number of Injuries1 30,191
    Mass Shootings2 417
    Mass Murders2 31
    Number of Children (age 0-11)1 Killed 210
    Injured 486
    Number of Teens (age 12-17)1 Killed 783
    Injured 2,340

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2020

Total Number of GV Deaths - ALL Causes4 43,658
    Homicide/Murder/Unintentional/DGU1 19,502
    Suicide3 24,156
    Total Number of Injuries1 39,523
    Mass Shootings2 611
    Mass Murders2 21
    Number of Children (age 0-11)1 Killed 300
    Injured 700
    Number of Teens (age 12-17)1 Killed 1,082
    Injured 3,07

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2021

Total Number of GV Deaths - ALL Causes4 44,950
    Homicide/Murder/Unintentional/DGU1 20,860
    Suicide3 24,090
    Total Number of Injuries1 40,543
    Mass Shootings2 693
    Mass Murders2 28
    Number of Children (age 0-11)1 Killed 312
    Injured 750
    Number of Teens (age 12-17)1 Killed 1,242
    Injured 3,377

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2022, 12:57:43 pm »
United States Population (LIVE)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2022, 01:01:38 pm »

So that makes 40,000 people a year dying fine then?

OK.

For the record, although I don't vote Tory and I didn't vote for Brexit, anyone that says that the British are as thick as pig shit for the things that got voted for are correct.

The majority of this country voted Tory and the majority of this country voted for Brexit in the same way that Americans see tens of thousands of their fellow Americans get killed every year with guns and do fuck all about it. If they wanted the problem gone, they would get the problem gone. But they won't and I don't think they ever will. I've got mates that live in the states that tell me that their neighbourhoods are basically no-go areas after dark and that there is nothing that can be done. Land of the Free eh?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2022, 01:01:42 pm »
I am from the outskirts of Leicester, we're all Tory here

Just when I think you couldn't get any worse,you admit to being a fox hunting tory.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2022, 01:02:31 pm »

Just when I think you couldn't get any worse,you admit to being a fox hunting tory.

I'll read everything he posts in that agonising Brummie accent now :D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2022, 01:03:06 pm »

I'm sure there are more than a few Americans that want gun control there. Many of those would also probably be able to find some statistic unrelated to intelligence that in their view means British people are thick as pig shit. You just have to look at the fact the Tories are in power, and the outcome of the Brexit referendum to suggest that the British are as thick as the Americans.

Of course it could be that to generalise the whole of either nation would be incorrect.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2022, 01:03:48 pm »
I'm sure there are more than a few Americans that want gun control there. Many of those would also probably be able to find some statistic unrelated to intelligence that in their view means British people are thick as pig shit. You just have to look at the fact the Tories are in power, and the outcome of the Brexit referendum to suggest that the British are as thick as the Americans.

Of course it could be that to generalise the whole of either nation would be incorrect.

If you read my post then I said exactly that.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2022, 01:03:58 pm »
I'll read everything he posts in that agonising Brummie accent now :D

Oh, is he from Birmingham originally?

Not that the East Midlands is any better. He’ll talk like Kasabian and calls his missus “Me duck”.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2022, 01:06:12 pm »
Oh, is he from Birmingham originally?

Not that the East Midlands is any better. He’ll talk like Kasabian and calls his missus “Me duck”.

Andy's easy guide to the UK

North of Liverpool: Yorkshire

North of that: Geordie

North of that: Scottish

South of Runcorn: Brums

South of that: Cockernees

Simplesk :)

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2022, 01:08:12 pm »
Andy's easy guide to the UK

North of Liverpool: Yorkshire

North of that: Geordie

North of that: Scottish

South of Runcorn: Brums

South of that: Cockernees

Simplesk :)

Fair do’s you Yorkshire git.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2022, 01:08:30 pm »

Made me laugh because they (the divvies) always use that as an excuse as to why they couldn't possibly have an NHS.

Anyway,fuck Forrest (my 1st away) and fuck Pierre Van Hooijdonk (scored a belting fk on my last visit).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 01:11:36 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »