Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 110470 times)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #440 on: July 20, 2021, 10:45:08 pm »
That's exactly what I kept getting. See my post just above, you will need to use the Google Chrome browser on your phone, aswell as the Google Pay app.
I did use Google Chrome as I say that but wondering if I have the Google Pay app. I clicked what I thought was that in Settings>Connections but maybe not....

Thanks. I'll try again when they have finished doing whatever to it.

(It was easy enough on my old phone for WBA at Xmas but this seems less straightforward!)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #441 on: July 21, 2021, 08:50:20 am »
Got Gpay now and no error messages but what are you supposed to end up with? I got a blue tick which was an anticlimax and nit what I expected.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: July 21, 2021, 08:57:44 am »
Got Gpay now and no error messages but what are you supposed to end up with? I got a blue tick which was an anticlimax and nit what I expected.

In Pay app you should have passes at the bottom. Then a season ticket in there (mine is green, but not sure if different stands different colours)

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #443 on: July 21, 2021, 12:24:06 pm »
In Pay app you should have passes at the bottom. Then a season ticket in there (mine is green, but not sure if different stands different colours)

I can see my season tkt now (not last night)  but that's all. Passes? Later if I get a friendly tkt do you mean?

There is also a message saying alerts in red when I log in but I don't know what it is and it doesn't do anything when I click on it.

Thanks

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #444 on: July 21, 2021, 10:00:07 pm »
I've downloaded my ST but it's still showing that I can download it even though I've done it and I have a alert now when I log in, in the members area saying I have a reserved item click on it to reserve it but when you do it shows nothing. Strange

Snap. I had email confirmations at the time for the 3 ACS competitions but now wondering if it didn't work. Tried clicking on the alerts but it doesn't take me anywhere ::) Anyone got any further? Thanks

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #445 on: July 21, 2021, 10:31:13 pm »
I have 2 mates who share a season ticket but the lad who’s name it’s in won’t be able to attend majority of next season.

The lad who will use it can access the account (the nfc pass is there to download and doesn’t appear to be linked to the account holders phone number ) so can he just download the nfc pass to his phone or does the season ticket holder have to download it and the transfer it across each game. What are the risks if he does this ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #446 on: July 22, 2021, 07:33:14 am »
I have 2 mates who share a season ticket but the lad who’s name it’s in won’t be able to attend majority of next season.

The lad who will use it can access the account (the nfc pass is there to download and doesn’t appear to be linked to the account holders phone number ) so can he just download the nfc pass to his phone or does the season ticket holder have to download it and the transfer it across each game. What are the risks if he does this ?

Transfer it over

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #447 on: July 22, 2021, 01:27:37 pm »
Snap. I had email confirmations at the time for the 3 ACS competitions but now wondering if it didn't work. Tried clicking on the alerts but it doesn't take me anywhere ::) Anyone got any further? Thanks
Ha, snap again ! When I renewed my ST, I enrolled in the 3 ACS comps too....and got the confirmation email. I too now have an alert message about 'reserved items' - click on it and goes to a page about 'direct debit' ??  ???

I don't know what's going on - I've emailed the club but no answer yet (tried the Chat but it's 'closed')

Offline baynesy

• Kemlynite
  • "Where is Toppo?"
« Reply #448 on: July 22, 2021, 02:06:50 pm »
Happening to me, apparently because I've changed seats for this season. They're working on it, was told by TO.

Can I check, you’ve moved your ST for this season? Was told explicitly that wasn’t possible… “COVID”…
"If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: July 22, 2021, 02:26:27 pm »
Can I check, you’ve moved your ST for this season? Was told explicitly that wasn’t possible… “COVID”…

Maybe referring to ACS moving seat?

Online Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #450 on: July 22, 2021, 03:03:44 pm »

Yes we did move. Was told at the time they would only do it under exceptional circumstances, and in our case they agreed only because my lad suffered a serious injury which made the existing seats a problem to reach and we were able to provide the hospital record.

Offline baynesy

• Kemlynite
  • "Where is Toppo?"
« Reply #451 on: July 22, 2021, 03:08:22 pm »
Yes we did move. Was told at the time they would only do it under exceptional circumstances, and in our case they agreed only because my lad suffered a serious injury which made the existing seats a problem to reach and we were able to provide the hospital record.

Sorry to hear that fella, hope he's recovering...
"If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be."

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: July 22, 2021, 03:20:51 pm »
Does anyone know what'll happen with payments when you transfer a ticket to F&F? Is it up to you to get them to pay you separately or does the club add credit to your account and request payment from the F&F?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: July 22, 2021, 03:33:22 pm »
Does anyone know what'll happen with payments when you transfer a ticket to F&F? Is it up to you to get them to pay you separately or does the club add credit to your account and request payment from the F&F?

You sort the money between yourselves

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #454 on: July 22, 2021, 06:36:02 pm »
Ha, snap again ! When I renewed my ST, I enrolled in the 3 ACS comps too....and got the confirmation email. I too now have an alert message about 'reserved items' - click on it and goes to a page about 'direct debit' ??  ???
NFC
I don't know what's going on - I've emailed the club but no answer yet (tried the Chat but it's 'closed')

Hope they reply. Might go to the ground 2moro to test my NFC phone. IF the queue at the TO isn't too long I might ask there what it means but depends as only stopping there on my way to somewhere else. But if I find anything out I'll say on here.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #455 on: July 22, 2021, 10:14:55 pm »
Get the following message when I login, downloaded my ST last week. The Auto Cup schemes all show, although I never got an email when I renewed. Anyone else got this?

Alerts

You have some reserved items. Click here to confirm them now.

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #456 on: July 22, 2021, 10:52:49 pm »
Get the following message when I login, downloaded my ST last week. The Auto Cup schemes all show, although I never got an email when I renewed. Anyone else got this?

Alerts

I’ve got that too.
When you say auto cup showing, do you mean on the NFC thing ?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #457 on: July 22, 2021, 11:09:08 pm »
Several of us have - see the posts above

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #458 on: July 22, 2021, 11:55:07 pm »

Alerts

I queried this when I was on a Live Chat earlier...

[kemlyn1629] When I login to my account, I see a message ‘Alerts - You have some reserved items. Click here to confirm them now.’ Clicking this doesn’t load anything new, just refreshes the page. Is this anything significant?

[Angela] no it is back office stuff for auto cup
[Angela] are u enrolled ?
[kemlyn1629] Hopefully! 😀 I ticked the boxes when renewing the ST and all competitions appear under Auto Cup on my account...
[Angela] yes we just reserving your seats for u

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #459 on: July 23, 2021, 12:06:45 am »

[kemlyn1629] When I login to my account, I see a message ‘Alerts - You have some reserved items. Click here to confirm them now.’ Clicking this doesn’t load anything new, just refreshes the page. Is this anything significant?

[kemlyn1629] Hopefully! 😀 I ticked the boxes when renewing the ST and all competitions appear under Auto Cup on my account...

Thanks, saves me a conversation with our ticket office.

I’ve got that too.
When you say auto cup showing, do you mean on the NFC thing ?

No I mean at the bottom of the ACS tab.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 12:17:56 am by Alf »

Offline mainone

• Anny Roader
  • this is the end.....
« Reply #460 on: July 23, 2021, 09:28:29 am »
ive just got a card on apple wallet that says next game - is that it and scan reader if you open ticket

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #461 on: July 23, 2021, 10:09:44 am »

Ah right! Bet they have had a few queries about that! Especially given that the ACS supposedly didn't work for some people. ::)
Thanks. Going to test my ST today so I won't need to queue now :thumbup

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: July 23, 2021, 10:47:12 am »
Anybody requested the stadium card? I have an old arse phone that can't download the tech so requested the card last week - still haven't heard back from the club. Have a feeling this new system is going to create mayhem.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #463 on: July 23, 2021, 02:09:08 pm »
Has anybody been able to sort the “Hash Validation” issue when you try and download the Season Ticket as yet?
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Panther

• Boys Pen
« Reply #464 on: July 23, 2021, 02:37:06 pm »
Anybody requested the stadium card? I have an old arse phone that can't download the tech so requested the card last week - still haven't heard back from the club. Have a feeling this new system is going to create mayhem.

I emailed the club to ask if my access card was going to be actioned, had a reply within 24hrs to say ‘I can assure you that I have checked your request and it is being processed. Once your photo ID card is ready we will be in touch’

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #465 on: July 23, 2021, 04:33:11 pm »
Friend of mine went down to Anfield to test his phone season ticket today. He has a personal phone and work phone, has season ticket on both phones as logged in with same Apple ID. Both scanned ok. I assume when the season starts once first phone has been scanned other one will not work.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #466 on: July 23, 2021, 06:03:22 pm »
I went down this morning too and they had me testing my phone on 3 or 4 turnstiles as they have different software on! It all worked fine thankfully but for some your phone faces the reader and on others you put the back to it. All worked ok thankfully. They were nice and there were several of them by B.i went through the first time then straight back out the gate next to it. The for the others just made sure it went green then turned it but stayed outside. If it works that well at the first game (when I go in E not B) I'll be happy but....

There were lots queuing for photo cards so I didn't stop to ask about the "alerts" on my account but one fella reckoned it was nothing. Probably but they are going to get a lot of queries if they don't say.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 06:05:12 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #467 on: July 23, 2021, 06:31:56 pm »
One thing of note I found today.... I went up to try my ST and was talking to a steward about the alerts that come up when I log in. Tried to show him but it just put me straight into the members' queue instead of my home page. There was no back or home button either. I gave up and tried later....same issue but my queue was only 20secs so I stayed in it. But potentially that will be very annoying. I know it might be unlikely but I did find it odd when I hadn't selected Buy Tickets or anything.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #468 on: July 23, 2021, 07:23:09 pm »
I went down this morning too and they had me testing my phone on 3 or 4 turnstiles as they have different software on! It all worked fine thankfully but for some your phone faces the reader and on others you put the back to it. All worked ok thankfully. They were nice and there were several of them by B.i went through the first time then straight back out the gate next to it. The for the others just made sure it went green then turned it but stayed outside. If it works that well at the first game (when I go in E not B) I'll be happy but....

There were lots queuing for photo cards so I didn't stop to ask about the "alerts" on my account but one fella reckoned it was nothing. Probably but they are going to get a lot of queries if they don't say.

It's 'back office' stuff for the ACS pal

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #469 on: July 23, 2021, 08:06:03 pm »

Cheers, that's helpful.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #470 on: July 23, 2021, 08:12:48 pm »
I'm the same mate - got an email saying........

'Thanks for emailing us recently.

We're sorry it's taking us a bit longer than expected to get back to you.

We want to reassure you we have received your email. We work through all messages in date order and we will get to your enquiry as soon as possible, so there's no need to send us another email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards

Ticketing Services

Liverpool Football Club'

Just hope they sort it soon.

Offline Kopite1971

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: July 24, 2021, 12:30:38 pm »
I've just downloaded the NFC pass. I understood you could somewhere or other nominate up to i think 20 people that you could transfer a match day ticket too (this season only) but i can't find how to do this nor for some reason the email that i thought i saw it on. Anyone know how to do this or am i imagining it.
Proud to be "An Internet Terrorist"

SOS# 1159

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #472 on: July 24, 2021, 12:40:15 pm »
Ticket Transfer Scheme
For season 2021/22, you can link up to 20 friends and family members to your supporter ID account and must do so by Wednesday 11 August 2021, to be able to transfer your ticket one of them, if unable to attend a fixture.

You will be unable to make changes to your friends and family list after 11 August 2021 for the remainder of the season.

Click here for a guide on how to update your list of friends and family members.

As previously communicated, this policy will be reviewed during the season with the Fans Forum and Spirit of Shankly, ahead of the 2022/23 season.

Further details on how and when you can use the Ticket Transfer Scheme, will be announced soon.

Please note, if any games are played with a reduced capacity following government or Local Authority advice, the ticket transfer scheme will not be in place.   

If you require any further assistance with downloading your NFC pass or updating your friends and family list, please contact us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Anfield.

Thank you for your continued support.

Details not been released yet as to how and when you can use F and F

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #473 on: July 25, 2021, 10:45:37 am »
Details not been released yet as to how and when you can use F and F
But if it goes as smoothly as it should I think we'll all be wondering why it wasn't introduced years and years ago.

Fingers crossed mate.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #474 on: July 25, 2021, 12:18:22 pm »
Apologies to all if this has been asked before. I'm an ST holder and i have 2 friends assigned to my ST to transfer tickets.  I have heard a whisper that CL or euro games cant be transferred to friends is that right? or am i hearing bollox?
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #475 on: July 25, 2021, 03:43:40 pm »
Apologies to all if this has been asked before. I'm an ST holder and i have 2 friends assigned to my ST to transfer tickets.  I have heard a whisper that CL or euro games cant be transferred to friends is that right? or am i hearing bollox?

Initially, the Q&A's said that cup tickets could not be transferred, but they changed this so that they can.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: July 25, 2021, 07:19:56 pm »

Currently can for this season, expect that to change for 2022/23

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #477 on: July 26, 2021, 09:04:39 am »
Anybody still having this issue as I can't down load ticket. Had seat move due to a child ticket. Waiting for reply from club

Happening to me, apparently because I've changed seats for this season. They're working on it, was told by TO.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #478 on: July 26, 2021, 12:14:39 pm »
I'm having issues also with downloading ncf pass  :butt :wave

Also might be changing/upgrading phone around Xmas time what happens then in regards to downloading season ticket again onto new phone??

If anyone knows let us know??!!👍😊
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: July 26, 2021, 12:18:37 pm »
I'm having issues also with downloading ncf pass  :butt :wave

Also might be changing/upgrading phone around Xmas time what happens then in regards to downloading season ticket again onto new phone??

If anyone knows let us know??!!👍😊

Download is allowed once a season, if you wipe the phone or get a new one you can contact the club and they'll reset your account to allow another download, says in FAQ's