Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554818 times)

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #30640 on: April 11, 2021, 03:47:10 pm »
McNasty's "food"

November last year I was on a run to Scotland and the veggie sausages I had taken for breakfast were vile, so I stopped at a services to get food, all the food outlets were closed except for McNasty's, so I and got a Sausage and Egg Mcmuffin meal. Felt sick for the rest of the day after eating it.

Had a bacon and egg mcmuffin on Friday and had the shits all day yesterday, my farts were so bad I had to go to spare room to fart :D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #30641 on: April 11, 2021, 03:55:02 pm »
Had a bacon and egg mcmuffin on Friday and had the shits all day yesterday, my farts were so bad I had to go to spare room to fart :D

Rob's missus eats bacon and egg mcmuffins, too...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30642 on: April 11, 2021, 03:56:05 pm »

Wish the missus would do that :D

Not thought about this before, but I had stomach problems for about 2 months after I'd eaten that shite. ???
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #30643 on: April 11, 2021, 03:57:18 pm »
I had McNasty's burger the other day and it tasted weird. 2 days of constant projectiles. I have decided not to go there and have burgers ever again.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #30644 on: April 11, 2021, 04:54:04 pm »
Sausage and Egg McMuffins are the gift of the gods ye heathens.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30645 on: April 11, 2021, 05:01:20 pm »
I will never get egg or bacon at Maccies. Sausage and cheese bagel with a hash brown is boss.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30646 on: April 11, 2021, 06:49:59 pm »
Sausage and Egg McMuffins are the gift of the gods ye heathens.

Nope, they are utter shite sold as food.

Now, proper sausage and egg from a proper cafe, that is the gift of the gods.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30647 on: April 12, 2021, 09:55:32 am »
Having to go the Trafford Centre on my first day of hols to get a new ps controller for the youngest as his broke ages ago and get the wife's bracelet repaired. got here before it gets mental.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #30648 on: April 12, 2021, 09:58:13 am »
Having to go the Trafford Centre on my first day of hols to get a new ps controller for the youngest as his broke ages ago and get the wife's bracelet repaired. got here before it gets mental.

You're brave. Annoys me when we're coming back from the gf's family and we get stuck on the M60 miles away from the TC due to the traffic going there.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30649 on: April 12, 2021, 10:39:36 am »
You're brave. Annoys me when we're coming back from the gf's family and we get stuck on the M60 miles away from the TC due to the traffic going there.

Turned out alright in the end, got there before the hoards. Got to go to Wickes next, I know I'll get stuck in TC traffic coming back if I use the M60, so will have to go the back way home.

I hate the TC traffic, as to get to mine from the M60 you need to use one of the two junctions, so people coming to visit always get stuck. Its mental that the queues can go all the way back to J18, thats about 15 miles, just to go shopping !!!. Its awful at Christmas too, when I commuted to Southport it used to take 30 mins to get from the office to the M60, thats 1 mile, due to TC traffic.

Saturday I had a Delivery and Collection from the Industrial estate right next to Lakeside in Essex, it was dead but I imagine thats nuts today as well and a pain in the arse to get to the estate in an Artic.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30650 on: April 12, 2021, 10:43:48 am »

Sausage and egg butty on toast brown sauce. Night and day v McNasty's version.
Edit: even better with double egg and runny yolk

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30651 on: April 12, 2021, 10:49:10 am »
Sausage and egg butty on toast brown sauce. Night and day v McNasty's version.
Edit: even better with double egg and runny yolk

The best cafes are where they cook them from fresh, rather than precook and keep warm to then finish. You wait longer, but the difference is well worth that wait.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30652 on: April 12, 2021, 05:42:02 pm »

Oh I know they are utter shite, doesn't stop them from tasting great though  :D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30653 on: April 12, 2021, 06:15:43 pm »
Oh I know they are utter shite, doesn't stop them from tasting great though  :D

You must not have any tastebuds that actually work, they taste like shit too

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #30654 on: April 12, 2021, 08:50:48 pm »
Tin openers.

No matter the style or the price, they never last more than a year or two. That applies to Poundland shit, mid-range ones with fancy plastic handles for a few quid, or swanky designer-looking ones.

Missus blames me for always buying cheap crap and last time I just told her to get the fuck what she wanted. She got this chunky one from Debenhams or so where with a cushioned rubber handle and grip. Cost about twenty frigging quid.

Not had it 2 years and it's kaput.

Always the axle/spindle that joins the handle to the cutting wheel. It gets loose and jiggles about meaning the wheel doesn't cut through the tin lid.

Any recommendations for a tin opener that lasts? Or should I just go back to getting the old fashioned all-metal ones that struggle to last a year but represent a cost saving over time?
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #30655 on: April 12, 2021, 09:07:09 pm »
We've had a Brabantia can opener for about 10 years.
White handles with a white plastic turny bit  :thumbup
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #30656 on: April 12, 2021, 09:54:58 pm »
Tin openers.

No matter the style or the price, they never last more than a year or two. That applies to Poundland shit, mid-range ones with fancy plastic handles for a few quid, or swanky designer-looking ones.

Missus blames me for always buying cheap crap and last time I just told her to get the fuck what she wanted. She got this chunky one from Debenhams or so where with a cushioned rubber handle and grip. Cost about twenty frigging quid.

Always the axle/spindle that joins the handle to the cutting wheel. It gets loose and jiggles about meaning the wheel doesn't cut through the tin lid.

Any recommendations for a tin opener that lasts? Or should I just go back to getting the old fashioned all-metal ones that struggle to last a year but represent a cost saving over time?

I've had the same problem but have noticed the amount of grease ans shite that bulds up as well

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30657 on: April 12, 2021, 10:03:11 pm »
Tin openers.

I've given up with tin openers for the very same reason so now I only buy tins with pull rings.

If I could buy the really old fashioned ones like my nan used to use I'd get one.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30658 on: April 13, 2021, 09:22:11 am »

We have one of those,it's lasted a similar amount of time too.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30660 on: April 13, 2021, 09:28:24 am »
You must not have any tastebuds that actually work, they taste like shit too

Philistine.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30661 on: April 13, 2021, 10:29:46 am »
Philistine.

Ignore Rob.  He sits in his truck on Clacket Lane services tucking into Foie Gras sarnies and a tupperware bowl filled with White Truffle Tagliolini.

McNastys Double Sausage and Egg are fucking great.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30662 on: April 13, 2021, 10:43:32 am »

Cheers   :thumbup

Brabantia it is, then - and cheers for the Amazon link, Rob
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30663 on: April 13, 2021, 10:56:31 am »
Ignore Rob.  He sits in his truck on Clacket Lane services tucking into Foie Gras sarnies and a tupperware bowl filled with White Truffle Tagliolini.

:lmao

Always hear about Clackett Lane Services on the traffic reports. Where is it?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30664 on: April 13, 2021, 11:25:42 am »
:lmao

Always hear about Clackett Lane Services on the traffic reports. Where is it?

Bottom side of the M25, I can honestly say I've never stopped there, usually Toddington or South Mimms if I'm down that way.

Tupperware? Tupperware? Best bone china plates and silver cutlery I'll have you know.

McNasty's isn't food, its just shite. Just took the lad to the local cafe, he's just had a proper full English and I hate scrambled egg and tomato on toast, free cooked on proper tasty brown bread. Now that's food

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30665 on: April 13, 2021, 12:04:22 pm »
Prince Charlie's voice.

The whole inbred bunch all speak posh, but when I hear the Queen or William/Harry speak, it doesn't particularly grate.

But Charlie seems to effect the most pompous, superior posh voice he can. Like he's trying to out-posh everyone else. He's a supercilious twat anyway, and that voice just adds to it.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30666 on: April 13, 2021, 12:05:53 pm »

;D

He's become very metropolitan over in manc land.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30667 on: April 13, 2021, 12:11:54 pm »
;D

He's become very metropolitan over in manc land.

My missus is quite middle class, she even holds her little finger out when she eats and she's tried to change me from the scruffy twat she first met in town.

It hasn't worked ;)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30668 on: April 13, 2021, 02:05:29 pm »
My missus is quite middle class, she even holds her little finger out when she eats and she's tried to change me from the scruffy twat she first met in town.

It hasn't worked ;)

Be honest, she had a Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin the other day didn't she  ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30669 on: April 13, 2021, 02:18:30 pm »
Be honest, she had a Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin the other day didn't she  ;D

Sussed :D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #30670 on: April 13, 2021, 02:56:12 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #30671 on: April 13, 2021, 09:59:20 pm »
Fly tippers.

Walked along part of the canal which I haven't been on during lockdown and noticed a large pile of building rubble had been dumped on the far bank. The arseholes had ripped down a fence to access the bank.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #30672 on: April 13, 2021, 10:25:35 pm »
I have an electronic darts scoreboard to go with my dartboard, the electronic scoreboard has a mode which you can play against the computer built into the electronic scoreboard, i gave up playing the computer as i started to owe it £10 as i've lost that many matches. :no ;D
#Sausages

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #30673 on: April 13, 2021, 10:48:00 pm »
Reading in the paper that the BBC received 116,000 complaints about the DofE coverage (thats OK).

Hearing the BBC made a web page specifically so that people could more easily make a complaint about DofE coverage (also OK).

Hearing that 116 people actually complained to the BBC because the BBC made it too easy to complain about DofE coverage - For fucks sake, really

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #30674 on: April 14, 2021, 06:49:35 am »
New neighbour (we've moved) who likes to goose at 3:30am and she seems very appreciative

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30675 on: April 14, 2021, 07:51:45 am »
New neighbour (we've moved) who likes to goose at 3:30am and she seems very appreciative

Is she fit?  ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30676 on: April 14, 2021, 08:11:07 am »

Did you have a gander?

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30677 on: April 14, 2021, 08:46:39 am »

I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30678 on: April 14, 2021, 09:34:10 am »

haha my favourite EVER gif

Love it when it makes an appearance. :)

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #30679 on: April 14, 2021, 10:49:33 am »
3:30am though.

Its alright if you're lying in bed all day, some of us can't.

No idea what she looks like, heard what she sounds like mind