Author Topic: The "It's on TV tonight" thread...  (Read 143433 times)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The "It's on TV tonight" thread...
« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2009, 03:29:48 pm »
West Ham/Millwall crowd trouble on crime watch tonight according to Marcus6.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2009, 03:32:12 pm »
If it's not on, blame Marcus then ban him.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2010, 09:41:17 pm »
Hunt for Bin Laden programme on BBC2 now.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #283 on: January 28, 2010, 08:29:55 pm »
John Bishops on Mock The Week tonight at 9

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: February 26, 2010, 07:57:14 pm »
Seems to be a new catch up tv website.

http://www.seesaw.com/

Offline NA_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: March 17, 2010, 11:48:01 pm »
What's the word?

Offline Demandred

• Do not forsake me oh my darlin
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'll be waiting, with a gun & a pack of sandwiches
« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2010, 10:40:21 pm »
On BBC3 in half an hour - Laughtershock.
Radiotimes says:

Often, TV comedy is a slow-moving carousel of the same old, established names. So welcome this pilot, which gives young comics a shop window for their stand-up and sketches. Do you know any of these names? Naz Osmanoglu, Joe Lycett, Imran Yusuf, Lou Sanders, Jason Patterson, Joanne Lau, Ben Sarpong, Eric Lampaert, Victor Daniels, Amy Hoggart, Price Abdi, Annette Fagon, Sarah Campbell? Me neither. Most of them are unknown for a reason, but shows like this only have to find one likely future star: my money's on Miss London.

Sounds like BBC3 doing what it was meant to - trying new stuff. Whether it'll work or not remains to see but I'm glad to see it there over a lot of the dross they often show

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: May 10, 2010, 07:33:57 pm »
There's a TOTP 80's special just starting right now on BBC2 if anyone's interested.

And the Ant's kick it off. Is right!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: May 10, 2010, 07:36:22 pm »
Bucks fucking Fizz! Christ on a bike they were shite.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #289 on: May 10, 2010, 08:19:56 pm »
Derren Brown on C4 @ 10.05.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #290 on: May 10, 2010, 08:22:11 pm »
fuck me the miming was bad but annie lennox sucking an organ was fun, shit thing is i used to own some of that clobber they have got on meeself!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: May 10, 2010, 08:33:17 pm »
Derren Brown on C4 @ 10.05.

Im looking forward to this Phil. Its the one where he follows people who say they are mediums and stuff isnt it? Should be good seeing him take the piss.Im sure he will rattle a few cages
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: May 10, 2010, 08:36:26 pm »
'The final countdown' We should all hang our heads in shame over that one.

"We're heading for Venus and still we stand tall, cos maybe they've seen us"

Probably the greatest line in music ever. :P

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: May 10, 2010, 08:49:09 pm »
Tiffany. Love the song, Know the dance. Rock on!!!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #295 on: May 17, 2010, 04:46:17 pm »
Derren Brown on C4 at 10 should make for compelling viewing again.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: May 23, 2010, 07:16:00 pm »
Modern Masters tonight on BBC1 at 9pm: Dali! :)

A must see.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #297 on: May 25, 2010, 01:57:29 am »
'Louis Theroux: The Most Hated Family In America' on now on Dave 111

and repeated on 158 at 2.40..

Fucking Bananas

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #298 on: May 25, 2010, 08:07:22 pm »
'Louis Theroux: The Most Hated Family In America' on now on Dave 111

and repeated on 158 at 2.40..

Fucking Bananas

Seen this before, feel sorry for those kids to have such nob heads as parents. They're brought up not knowing anything different from what they've been taught and hated for it.

Louis is a hero like.
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #299 on: May 26, 2010, 04:41:24 pm »
Interview with Hicks on SSN in the next 10 mins!
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: July 3, 2010, 01:13:13 am »
If you like your dub sound systems Babylon a film from the 80's is on BBC2 now. Been years since I've seen this. Lion Lion!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #301 on: July 4, 2010, 10:36:47 pm »
If you like your dub sound systems Babylon a film from the 80's is on BBC2 now. Been years since I've seen this. Lion Lion!

Just watched it on iPlayer - top stuff.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: July 6, 2010, 05:27:00 pm »
Just watched it on iPlayer - top stuff.
Glad someone enjoyed it apart from me :) Quite shocking the amount of racism portrayed in the film and remembering the 80's not too far of the mark either sadly enough. Still a great little film though.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: July 11, 2010, 05:10:20 pm »
Karate Kid on 5 now, y'know, the real one.
psn = Lents123

Offline Mr Dilkington

• would rather be too cold than too hot
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #304 on: July 26, 2010, 07:03:56 pm »
Chris Rock on the one show with 3 other comedians.
You change all the lead, sleeping in my head, as the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn.

Offline ScouseGirl

• culé
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JJoanneuk is a ScouseGirl
« Reply #305 on: August 2, 2010, 10:21:21 pm »
Im hating tv  right now nothing worth watching , ive given up on BB.  I hate being on my own wishng the boyf was home before sept...any one watching anything good ?
R.I.P Ray Osbourne AKA Shanklyboy, A Man I have never met but will remember in my prayers.

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #306 on: August 5, 2010, 01:13:49 pm »
Im hating tv  right now nothing worth watching , ive given up on BB.  I hate being on my own wishng the boyf was home before sept...any one watching anything good ?
Mongrels BB3 Tuesdays, but if you've got Virgin Media you can get all previous episodes on 'Catch Up' or iplayer... it is the one the funniest things on tv at the moment!
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #307 on: August 24, 2010, 08:43:35 pm »
Is anyone watching this baby beauty queens thing on BBC3? it's the freakiest thing I've seen in ages.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #308 on: August 24, 2010, 09:42:20 pm »
I'm watching part 4 of 5 of 'The Deep', and still don't know what it's about.  Only reason I keep tuning in is that I'm determined to actually understand the plot.

It's shite, I'm paying for making the mistake of watching the first part.

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: September 5, 2010, 08:06:58 pm »
Ronnie Corbett - An Audience With

ITV3

Now

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #310 on: September 6, 2010, 10:11:32 pm »
This Is England - The Movie. Channel 4 in an hours time

This is a must see for anyone planning to watch the upcoming 4 part continuation
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Naggers

• Main Stander
  • Leggydd We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #311 on: September 11, 2010, 10:06:57 pm »
Last Night of the Proms on BBC1 now.

They just did Youll Never Walk Alone with a mass public choir singing along.

Anyone who thinks we make a mess of it at Anfield should give it a listen. It was awfull.

Fair play to the guy down the front of the Royal Albert Hall with the Liverpool scarf held high.
A Liverbird upon my chest.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: September 11, 2010, 10:08:08 pm »
What the fuck is this all about? Middle Class tosspieces waving the Union flag. Just cut to Hyde Park and it's fucking packed!
psn = Lents123

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: September 14, 2010, 02:51:13 pm »
First Light - 2100 BBC2

A dramatisation of the book by Geoffrey Wellum, the youngest man to fly Spitfires during the Battle of Britain.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: September 26, 2010, 06:22:26 pm »
boys from the blackstuff on bbc4  21.30 tonight,  have to watch this again.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: September 27, 2010, 06:55:49 pm »

Been a pale shadow of it's best years, but Horizon is back tonight, BBC2 9.00.

Back From The Dead
Doctors have developed a pioneering technique in extreme cooling that can be used to "bring people back from the dead".

87:13

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: October 1, 2010, 04:51:56 pm »
'Some Like It Hot' is on ITV tonight at 10.35pm. I think they must be showing it as a tribute to Tony Curtis.

If you have never seen it, get on it.

Offline Sri Sudachan

• Utterly Lubberly but can't believe it's not buddha....
  • Legacy Fan
  • เบื่อๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
« Reply #317 on: October 1, 2010, 04:53:09 pm »
'Some Like It Hot' is on ITV tonight at 10.35pm. I think they must be showing it as a tribute to Tony Curtis.

If you have never seen it, get on it.

Thanks Chopper, haven't seen this movie for years.
2000-2003-2004-2005-2007

Nothing to do with football but
    We won it five times!

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: October 1, 2010, 05:08:07 pm »
Thanks Chopper, haven't seen this movie for years.
No probs, just a pity that it's on ITV with all the adverts, but still one of the all time greats none the less.

And I still laugh me head off when I watch it. ;D

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: October 1, 2010, 10:48:17 pm »
"I want another cup a coffee"