Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW - Liverpool v Brighton, 31st March 2024, 14:00  (Read 11432 times)

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
MATCH PREVIEW - Liverpool v Brighton, 31st March 2024, 14:00
« on: March 27, 2024, 09:33:46 am »

Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion
Sunday, 31st March 2024, 14:00 GMT, Anfield
Referee: David Coote
Assistants: Tim Wood, Mark Scholes
Fourth official: Craig Pawson
VAR: Paul Tierney, Assistant VAR: Dan Cook

Really, the preview for this game could be as short as saying 'Just win'. That's about it, nothing else matters. No tactics, injuries, excuses - nothing matters. Nothing in the world will matter once it kicks off - just win, just score more goals than Brighton, however they come, whenever they come, whoever scores them. Break legs, records, hearts, norms, cheat, lie , die - just win. With our direct rivals battling it out after this game, we simply must win here to reap the rewards. If we do, any outcome on Etihad will be positive. Just win.

They have our number?
Looking at all games played against Brighton, we have won 20 out of 39 games, losing 7 and drawing the other 12. Not the best record to be honest, but if we focus on recent encounters it looks even worse because we have failed to win in last four games against them. Even more concerning, last two games at Anfield were both draws, 3-3 in 2022 and 2-2 in 2021. Nothing about this game should spark even a hint of complacency. Nothing about it should make anyone think we're in for anything but a properly hard game of football. One where we will have to earn everything, play with high levels of concentration for 90 minutes and show we deserve the three points. This is one of only five remaining home PL games at Anfield, don't let it go to waste.

Brighton come to Anfield in respectable 8th place, having collected 7/15 points in their last five PL games. In the last PL game they narrowly won against Nottingham Forest (own goal), washing away the bad taste of unexpected 3-0 defeat to Fulham in the preceding game. They are still without Solomon March, Mitoma and Jack Hinshelwood, though Milner might be available for this one. If there is one thing we can say for certain about their recent form, it's that they are not scoring much. If we exclude the own goal against Forest, they've only scored three goals in their last six games in all competitions since they thrashed Sheffield in late February. I'm sure this is what they've worked on the most during the international break.

International break you say
Well, obviously we have had to lose some players to pointless international friendlies. Where would we all be if this wasn't the case? This time it's Andy and we don't yet know the extent of his injury, or if he will be available for this game. I'll safely assume he won't - because that's our luck most of the time. Some like Szobo got some valuable minutes in their legs, so hopefully it all proverbially balances out. Like fuck it will. But all said, we can't complain too much about the state of our side right now. Considering where we were few weeks ago, things are looking better. We are still without Trent, Ali, Jones and Jota - which isn't great, but Konate is hopefully ready to play, Gravenberch already is and Mo and Szobo are in better shape than before the break. You'll find few who hate international football more than me, but I'd say this break for once came at the right time for us to patch things up.

There is the flip side to it. We often don't look so hot straight after a midseason break, but that would qualify as a sorry-ass excuse and we don't have time for those right now. So they all better be ready from minute one, because this here - this is it.

Do I fucking care?
This is my mood right now.
Summed up in one picture, for those familiar with wonderful video for Audiobullys hit.
Sink or swim.

David Coote and Tierney combined?
I don't care.

Heavy legs and groggy after inter-continental flights?
I don't care.

They scored early and we got a man sent off?
I don't care.

Putin decided to use nuclear weapons at half-time?
I don't care.

This is it.
Right now.
We're in the final stretch with Jurgen.
We have it our hands.

Take it.
Win.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Re: MATCH PREVIEW - Liverpool v Brighton, 31st March 2024, 14:00
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 09:48:02 am »
That last bit......THIS IS SPARTA

Cheers Zlen. Thank god the international break is over and I can enjoy some footy again. Win, win, win.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 10:06:51 am »
Coote again ffs.

Carried on reading and like you say who cares and This Is It.

Ta Zlen.

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 10:13:40 am »
Such a big game, got to get back in the groove.

Interesting to see what comes out of training this week.

Konate the most notable returnee I'd imagine.

Will be nice to possibly get another one or two back to give us options.

Robbo the only concern from International duty I think.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 10:18:57 am »
These fuckers always cause us a problem at Anfield. About time we beat them comprehensively.

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 10:32:04 am »
These fuckers always cause us a problem at Anfield. About time we beat them comprehensively.
They’ve caused us a few problems since they’ve been back in the top flight these last few years.
Also remember being at anfield when they knocked us out the fifth round of the cup in 83 .a Jimmy case thunderbolt no less ,great goal .
Our first ever game played on a Sunday I believe.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2024, 10:32:59 am »
Def owe these a twatting, hard to predict the team with the international knock(s) and probably training injuries to come yet. Hopefully beat them then can sit back and enjoy laughing at whoever fucks up in the City game. Be nice if this game could be a game where a "human error" from an "incompetent" official doesn't benefit our opponent like it did in the reverse game (twice).

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 10:45:56 am »
That last bit......THIS IS SPARTA

Cheers Zlen. Thank god the international break is over and I can enjoy some footy again. Win, win, win.

Could do with it being Sparta ;D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2024, 10:49:29 am »
Come on Redmen!!
As you say Zlen, plenty to be aware of, what with them, international footie and the joke line up of dodgy officials.
We need to win, that has to be the team talk. Go hard, get two up and kill the game.
Despite the new injury I am hoping Salah and Nunez benefit from the break and look forward to hearing who else returns. Tsimikas should be OK for a home match and will add crossing skills.
Can’t get a ticket so will watch from home. Expecting a 2-0 win.
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2024, 10:52:31 am »
11 vs 14 ......but we can still do this..........Scouse Power
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2024, 11:08:52 am »
Kelleher

Bradley
Konate
VVD
Gomez

Endo
MacAllister
Szoboszlai

Salah
Nunez
Diaz
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2024, 11:15:43 am »
Nice write up, Zlen. It's a massive weekend. I'm confident of beating them, we tend to do better when teams open up against us. There is that niggling doubt that they could catch us cold after the break, it's vital that we start strong.

We'll end the weekend top IMO.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2024, 11:17:51 am »
I've pretty much wiped our last game outing from my memory but I was also a little bit drunk watching it at the time too which helps things. With that in mind it feels like forever since I've watched the lads play. We should have too much for these but you never quite know after international week how everyone is going to perform. I'm hoping a lot Brighton's players have travelled half way around the world to play the games as well as ours
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2024, 11:42:07 am »
Hopefully Jones is back for this.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2024, 11:45:40 am »

Could do with it being Sparta ;D

Good point  ;D
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2024, 11:59:24 am »
Odd team Brighton. After a great start to the season they’ve been fairly average (like proper mid table form) for a few months. But they do worry me slightly that they’re the sort of team who can just click again, and they often seem to improve against better opposition.

We definitely owe them. We absolutely have to win our home games here. Does feel hard to win all ten, but I’d say the same for the other two as well. But not dropping points in game you feel we should be winnning is crucial so we just have to get it done on Sunday. I’m then out for a family thing so as long as we win, I won’t even watch the other game, safe in the knowledge that at least one of them will drop points.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2024, 12:04:16 pm »
Brighton have had a few players on international duty too

Verbruggen
Dunk
Estupinian
Lamptey
Buonanotte
Gilmore
Gross
Adingra
Ferguson

No idea if they picked up any injuries.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2024, 12:11:30 pm »
Brighton have had a few players on international duty too

Verbruggen
Dunk
Estupinian
Lamptey
Buonanotte
Gilmore
Gross
Adingra
Ferguson

No idea if they picked up any injuries.

Minutes please!

I think Enciso is back for them isn’t he? Did well at the end of last season.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2024, 12:13:56 pm »
We should be victorious here given how much more the game means to us, you only have to look at some of the sides beating Brighton this season and the manner they've done it in, they've taken a few hidings. International break hasn't gone too badly for us besides Robertson hobbling off, and everyone being finished by yesterday through to Sunday afternoon is enough rest.

Kelleher
Bradley   Konate   VVD   Gomez
Endo   Mac Allister   Szoboszlai
Salah   Nunez   Diaz

Hopefully Jones and Trent aren't far away amongst a couple of others, will possibly see Gravenberch at some stage too. All going well might even be able to make a couple of changes for the visit of Sheffield United in the week, the likes of Quansah/Gravenberch etc. Fast start here hopefully matched by some good energy in the crowd beginning a big run in across the league and Europe. Reckon Salah is going to be in the zone after a couple of weeks off, he knows he can carry us across the line. If we can end the weekend top I'm very excited to see where it takes us.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2024, 12:16:36 pm »
Up the Reds.

Hopefully get the first bit of actual not shite officiating for pretty much the first time this season.

They both went in high. Nothing we can do. He caught the ball and ran off with it spinning it on his finger while singing the Harlem Globetrotters Theme. He's punched it off for a corner in the area, seems fine to me. He slipped and didn't stamp on his ankle at all. Good process, boys.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2024, 12:27:59 pm »
They both went in high. Nothing we can do. He caught the ball and ran off with it spinning it on his finger while singing the Harlem Globetrotters Theme. He's punched it off for a corner in the area, seems fine to me. He slipped and didn't stamp on his ankle at all. Good process, boys.

I truly admire how relentless your hatred of these twats is. ;D

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2024, 12:37:52 pm »
Up the Reds.

Hopefully get the first bit of actual not shite officiating for pretty much the first time this season.

With Coote reffing & Tierney on VAR , think that ship has already sailed

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2024, 12:40:50 pm »
Thanks for the OP as always, Zlen.

Thank God we are back. Internationals make it a long two weeks and it's been even fucking longer waiting to put the let off we gave United to bed.

A convincing win to set up the Abu Dhabi v Arsenal game please. Would suspect we'll return to the summit with a win.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2024, 12:47:36 pm »
It feels like we could really do with an undramatic "routine" win here. It feels like we've been through a lot of drama recently in games so an early goal plus a couple of others throughout the game, putting these to the sword with no fuss would be lovely.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2024, 12:51:03 pm »
They have been poor recently; I fully expect them to turn into World beaters for 100 minutes.

That said, I would expect 2 wins and +8 goals from our next 2 games.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2024, 12:52:34 pm »
They're one of the best teams in the league at playing through a high press but they're still fully capable of shitting the bed when playing out at the same time.  We really should have too much for them and Dunk had a bit of a mare for England so might be on edge.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2024, 01:08:18 pm »
De Zerbi always turns up against us, one of them managers who knows how to make it difficult for us, but will embarrass themselves against shite like Everton. We do play into his hands.

Post-international break, early kick off, it'll probably be a slow burner. We'll need the crowd to step up again.

We need to tighten up though as Brighton can easily play through a press and be in behind. The amount of good chances we gifted United last week was a joke. Two passes and they were clean through.

Just need to get a win anyhow while we wait for more players to return.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:10:23 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 01:14:30 pm »
Just fucking win.

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 01:20:41 pm »
Crucial that we win this one, then we can watch Arsenal v Man City knowing there is a silver lining whatever that result. Ideally we leapfrog back to the top of the league, and then go on a winning run with the finish line almost starting to come into focus.

Good write up in the OP, cheers!

And yes, they do seem to have our number, and we drop too many points against them. Time to put that right with a routine win. No drama. No injuries. But a two goal buffer please, so we are free and clear of getting robbed by the officials.

Kelleher
Bradley Konate VVD Gomez
Szobo Endo Mac Allister
Salah Nunez Diaz

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2024, 02:14:06 pm »
Brighton have been a bit of a bogey team for us recently. 1 win in 8 against them and not sure we’ve beaten them at home since 2019.

Needs to change this weekend.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 02:36:32 pm »
Captured the mood nicely Zlen.

We have players coming back, we have coming-back players getting fitter. It's what makes me a little bit confident. It'd be lovely to get the first goal though. And the second and third.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2024, 02:56:38 pm »
Thanks Zlen and you reminded me of a great musical performance of "Nothing Else Matters"...............watch Miley Cyrus and Metallica on the Howard Stern Show (she's actually a fantastic singer).

Anyway, this is a must win game and in reality we should have too much strength especially at home. I'm glad that Mitoma won't be available as he always seems to play well against us.

Salah and Szoboszlai being fully fit will be great. Bradley, Konate, VVD and Gomez have been brilliant recently as has Mac Allister. Add Nunez (if fit), Diaz, Wataru and Elliott and we have a very strong squad even with the injuries. Is Gravenberch ok to play?

Let's put them under pressure from the kickoff and win.
#JFT97

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2024, 03:14:47 pm »
Great OP Zlen,
No guarantees, and absolutely no (in my opinion) room for anything less than a win at home here.
Hope Robbo is ok, but we do have cover from players doing ok in that position anyway... What was Clarke thinking, using his own captain for all the minutes in friendlies? On the plus side, Kellehers one game for Ireland against Belgium ended in  a draw, where he was brilliant.
Must win.
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2024, 06:23:17 pm »
Minutes please!

I think Enciso is back for them isn’t he? Did well at the end of last season.

Verbruggen 90 mins v Germany
Dunk 114 mins - 24 v Brazil, 90 v Belgium
Estupinian 90 mins v Italy
Lamptey 71 mins - 45 v Nigeria, 26 v Uganda
Buonanotte 26 mins v El Salvador
Gilmore 136 mins - 67 v Netherlands, 69 v Northern Ireland
Gross 32 mins v Netherlands
Adingra 90 mins - 62 v Benin, 28 v Uruguay
Ferguson 159 mins - 69 v Belgium, 90 v Switzerland

Enciso has played in Brighton's last 6 games
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2024, 07:20:16 pm »
How are Milner and Lallana faring this season? Squad players I'd presume. Good if Mitoma is out, Adingra playing well recently but hopefully able to keep him quiet at Anfield. Even if it clicks a bit for Brighton going forward I don't expect them to have much joy, I think they can do with the end of this season a bit sooner than others. Smartest thing for De Zerbi would be staying on next season instead of jumping for a job he probably isn't ready for.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2024, 07:34:49 pm »
My first time in the new upper Annie road.  Can’t wait.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2024, 08:20:10 pm »
Brighton have been a bit of a bogey team for us recently. 1 win in 8 against them and not sure we’ve beaten them at home since 2019.

Needs to change this weekend.

1 win
3 for them (one in FA Cup)
4 draws - 2 at home and 2 away including the one in Covid where Welbeck won a penalty when Robbo won the ball.

We haven't beaten them at home since 2019. Lost when no fans there and last two were draws.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2024, 08:27:19 pm »
1 win
3 for them (one in FA Cup)
4 draws - 2 at home and 2 away including the one in Covid where Welbeck won a penalty when Robbo won the ball.

We haven't beaten them at home since 2019. Lost when no fans there and last two were draws.

We can write off those never ending games against them (and Wolves) in Jan-Feb last year because we were fucking hopeless at the time.

It's more their last two games at Anfield. That 3-3 last season and the 2-2 the season before. Throwing the games away with an inability to control the game and allowing Brighton to play through us. It's rare anyone does that at Anfield, let alone two seasons in a row.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2024, 08:34:08 pm »
We can write off those never ending games against them (and Wolves) in Jan-Feb last year because we were fucking hopeless at the time.

It's more their last two games at Anfield. That 3-3 last season and the 2-2 the season before. Throwing the games away with an inability to control the game and allowing Brighton to play through us. It's rare anyone does that at Anfield, let alone two seasons in a row.
That’s it mate get it off your chest, don’t bottle things up and hold on to them for too long.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline kop306

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2024, 10:17:51 pm »
kelleher

bradley konate VVD gomez

sobo endo grav

mo nunez diaz