Author Topic: David Moyes in alleged bar 'scuffle'  (Read 9654 times)

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: David Moyes in alleged bar 'scuffle'
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2014, 05:03:18 pm »
All jokes aside. I sincerely doubt Moyes hit him with a bottle and that little gobshite most definitely deserved it by the sounds of it.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2014, 05:10:45 pm »
All jokes aside. I sincerely doubt Moyes hit him with a bottle and that little gobshite most definitely deserved it by the sounds of it.

having never met the kid in question and knowing nothing about Moyes other than what I read in the papers, thats absolutely my take as well

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2014, 05:53:23 pm »
Funny the days we live in , when Liverpool fans band together to defend an ex manc boss ;)

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2014, 06:04:07 pm »
Funny the days we live in , when Liverpool fans band together to defend an ex manc boss ;)
  Of course we're defending the Moyesiah. Who gave us more joy in the last 12 months than him?  :D
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2014, 06:04:50 pm »
  Of course we're defending the Moyesiah. Who gave us more joy in the last 12 months than him?  :D

Oh no, i'm not poo pooing it, just funny days ;)

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2014, 06:27:10 pm »
Anyone having a go at someone..you may get what is coming to you, so don't act surprised.

But having said that, Moyes should have ignored the lad. "Provoked" or not he should have just went inside for his drinks. If the lad was continuing, have the owner or bartender handle it. Or get the coppers in.

Moyes should have risen above it.

We'll see what the police and maybe courts do.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2014, 06:32:01 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2014, 06:37:38 pm »
Sounds like a case of him getting shite from all sides for so long, then one kid on his own and its the final straw and he snapped and went for him. Had it been about 50 fans he would of let it slide, but a kid with a few mates, he's got brave and gone for it.

He's a goggle eyed shithouse and I hope he does time for it.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2014, 06:42:42 pm »
Sounds like a case of him getting shite from all sides for so long, then one kid on his own and its the final straw and he snapped and went for him. Had it been about 50 fans he would of let it slide, but a kid with a few mates, he's got brave and gone for it.

Who the fuck wouldn't?

Arnie? John Rambo? Chuck Norris? Bruce Lee? Van Damme? Some guy out of his mind on PCP maybe?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2014, 06:43:21 pm »
Who the fuck wouldn't?

Arnie? John Rambo? Chuck Norris? Bruce Lee? Van Damme?

Chuck Norris would have fucked them all up.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2014, 06:44:58 pm »

Mean Machine 2.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2014, 06:47:55 pm »
Who the fuck wouldn't?

Arnie? John Rambo? Chuck Norris? Bruce Lee? Van Damme? Some guy out of his mind on PCP maybe?
That's what I mean, he would of had to, a kid who probably hasn't really said that much to him, nothing he hasn't heard of before or isn't aware of and he goes for him. He's a fucking shithouse bully.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2014, 06:52:23 pm »
That's what I mean, he would of had to, a kid who probably hasn't really said that much to him, nothing he hasn't heard of before or isn't aware of and he goes for him. He's a fucking shithouse bully.

Kid? He's 23 mate. Sounds a right twat as well. If your going to get pissed up and dish it out like that, expect a slap from time to time. And go running to mummy complaining of bumps and bruises either.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2014, 07:07:14 pm »
Kid? He's 23 mate. Sounds a right twat as well. If your going to get pissed up and dish it out like that, expect a slap from time to time. And go running to mummy complaining of bumps and bruises either.
23 is a kid, bet he cant even fucking shave yet. Dish what out, something that fuckwit has heard shouted and screamed at him by thousands of people for months on end. The kid is out of order, to a degree, its incredibly rude to do that to someone's face like that, but he should be used to it the position he is in. He is a grown man who should control himself and he has just lost it and gone nuts. There are no excuses, you cant go round planting people because you are stressed and they piss you off.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2014, 07:18:14 pm »
23 is a kid, bet he cant even fucking shave yet. Dish what out, something that fuckwit has heard shouted and screamed at him by thousands of people for months on end. The kid is out of order, to a degree, its incredibly rude to do that to someone's face like that, but he should be used to it the position he is in. He is a grown man who should control himself and he has just lost it and gone nuts. There are no excuses, you cant go round planting people because you are stressed and they piss you off.

Mate, when I was 23, I too used to mouth off at people when I got pissed up. Got a damn good kicking from time to time for it as well. And you know what, It was my own fucking fault. Now, I'm a lot older and wiser and I've learned to keep my mouth shut.  As for Moyes he is only human(a very ugly one, but still human) and he'll have a tipping point like everyone else. And it looks like he reached that point that night, when after having a whole season of people ribbing him, he finally had enough when this young man started giving him shit and blew his top.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 07:19:45 pm by Solomon Grundy »

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2014, 07:32:23 pm »
Mate, when I was 23, I too used to mouth off at people when I got pissed up. Got a damn good kicking from time to time for it as well. And you know what, It was my own fucking fault. Now, I'm a lot older and wiser and I've learned to keep my mouth shut.  As for Moyes he is only human(a very ugly one, but still human) and he'll have a tipping point like everyone else. And it looks like he reached that point that night, when after having a whole season of people ribbing him, he finally had enough when this young man started giving him shit and blew his top.
That's essentially what I'm saying as well. I'm just not cutting him any slack.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2014, 07:41:42 pm »
That's essentially what I'm saying as well. I'm just not cutting him any slack.

Fair enough, I don't like the boggle-eyed twat much myself(although he did go some way to redeeming himself in my eyes last season). Just on this occasion I choose not to blame him for it.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2014, 08:06:15 pm »
Fair enough, I don't like the boggle-eyed twat much myself(although he did go some way to redeeming himself in my eyes last season). Just on this occasion I choose not to blame him for it.
If I didn't hate him I'd probably be the same, but I do, so fuck him ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2014, 08:13:33 pm »
If I didn't hate him I'd probably be the same, but I do, so fuck him ;D

Ha! ;D

I think it's the way his eyes move for me. He's like a goldfish looking for oxygen.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2014, 08:57:20 pm »
Dont understand people here slagging off Moyes. He is not a head coach anymore, so he has zero responsibilty at the moment. When somebody calls you stuff, you are allowed to defend yourself and thats what he did. Just cause some prick called Josh, who by the way doesnt care about footy calls you stuff and mugs you off in front of everybody doesn't mean you have to walk out of the door and soak it in. If he attacked with a bottle, then that is definetly wrong, but honestly I can feel the rage inside him.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2014, 10:59:38 pm »
Dont understand people here slagging off Moyes. He is not a head coach anymore, so he has zero responsibilty at the moment. When somebody calls you stuff, you are allowed to defend yourself and thats what he did. Just cause some prick called Josh, who by the way doesnt care about footy calls you stuff and mugs you off in front of everybody doesn't mean you have to walk out of the door and soak it in. If he attacked with a bottle, then that is definetly wrong, but honestly I can feel the rage inside him.
I would bet both balls he didn't attack him with a bottle.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2014, 11:08:55 pm »
If anyone should be prosecuted, it should be the other fella. For being a rude, obnoxious, gobby twat.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2014, 11:28:53 pm »
Feel so sorry for Moyes.

Wondering how to spend his Ł9m golden goodbye.  Have to say though a Clitheroe wine bar wouldn't be my first choice.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2014, 11:29:32 pm »

A lot at stake there lad.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2014, 09:01:25 am »
Fuck me it's father and son. No wonder the pair of them were scuffling. Moyes probably embarrassed him by telling to get home because it's past his bedtime. And then the lad told him to fuck off.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2014, 09:09:58 am »
He sounds and looks like a twat, glad Moyes fucked him up differently. 23 is definitely not a kid. Sure, he might be a bit immature at that age still but he's still a full grown adult in control of his words and actions. Gobby little twat can fuck off.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2014, 10:50:32 am »
I wouldnt be so sure. He may have had a bottle in his hand when he launched his attack. In which case you may well be renamed Nothingleft.>:D
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline jameshay

• Kopite
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2014, 10:55:53 am »
Wine bar?

Is this 1996?
poetry in motion

Online ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2014, 11:03:59 am »
Wine bar?

Is this 1996?

It still is in Clitheroe
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2014, 11:07:49 am »
There are no excuses, you cant go round planting people because you are stressed and they piss you off.

Can you not?

That's my life story up for re-evaluation then. Oops.  ???

Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2014, 11:13:43 am »
It still is in Clitheroe

Fair point!

Is it not a bit like the Stevie case from a few years ago? A hobby twat pushing his luck too fat and someone high profile reacting in a way they shouldn't, although also understandable.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2014, 11:20:23 am »

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2014, 01:09:25 pm »
Everyone has a breaking point, this gobby little twat happened to be Moyes'.

Should Moyes have hit him? Obviously not.

Would Moyes have hit him if he wasn't being a bell? Almost certainly not.

Trust me, years of being a gobby drunken twat have taught me that you will get punched a few times if you carry on. I deserved it and he deserved it. Especially running to mummy afterwards.

Offline Em5y

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2014, 01:12:23 pm »
Has Moyes not accused him of diving yet?

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2014, 01:14:56 pm »
Good on him. Little prick should leave him alone if he is on a night out with friends.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2014, 01:47:25 pm »
Fuck me it's father and son. No wonder the pair of them were scuffling. Moyes probably embarrassed him by telling to get home because it's past his bedtime. And then the lad told him to fuck off.

That's exactly how I imagined the gobshite to look.

Offline Umbarto

• of the Red Dojo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2014, 08:25:36 am »
Don't care if the kid was being a douche, if Moyes has tried to do him with a fucking bottle he needs to do time.  Surprised at how many of you lot condone that behaviour, if it's true of course.

Been bottled in the back of my head before, didn't break but still cut me wide open and hurt like fuck.  My mates nearly beat the fucking coward senseless.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2014, 09:08:53 am »
Don't care if the kid was being a douche, if Moyes has tried to do him with a fucking bottle he needs to do time.  Surprised at how many of you lot condone that behaviour, if it's true of course.

Been bottled in the back of my head before, didn't break but still cut me wide open and hurt like fuck.  My mates nearly beat the fucking coward senseless.

I doubt very much he hit him with a bottle.

Oh and I've had a beer bottle thrown at my head in a bar fight. Luckily it didn't break, it just bounced off my head. Didn't feel any pain from it at the time, but the next day I had a great big lump on my head which was a bit sore to say the least.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 09:10:57 am by Solomon Grundy »

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2014, 02:19:23 pm »
I wouldnt be so sure. He may have had a bottle in his hand when he launched his attack. In which case you may well be renamed Nothingleft.>:D
A lot at stake there lad.
Look if there's one thing the last year has taught me it's that Moyes has no bottle. I'm safe.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light