Author Topic: The Pyramids  (Read 75048 times)

Offline KingRataxes

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Pyramids
« Reply #800 on: April 26, 2020, 11:47:54 am »
The bitching and moaning I do when my missus drags me there in my fine cut Italian suits is a sight to behold.

As a fellow alien on the same frequency would say. I’m on to you.

I’m shit at foreign languages. I imagine I’d be even worse at other worldly ones.

I've noticed this morning Craig, you are using the term frequency a lot since I mentioned it. Just so i don't confuse anyone, just to clarify. There actually isn't varying levels. There literally are only 2 frequencies in human vs alien.

The analogy used, was not to think aliens as being from a location or use Time Linear, but to think of it as different dimensions like radio channels. Our own reality is just one thin sheet of glass. And there are different dimensions layered upon each other, and the aliens just tune into and out of ours, and do things like building pyramids or other stuff - before tuning back out of our reality again. Each reality is made of vibrational frequency. This was explained by ufo expert SMQ who is on twitter at @ai_smq.

I'm long gone from just listening to Chris Jericho and assuming reptilians built the pyramids. I've learned my lesson.  ;D

« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 12:01:41 pm by KingRataxes »

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #801 on: April 26, 2020, 12:06:02 pm »
Sounds like someone has been watching Star Trek and confusing it with reality.

Offline KingRataxes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #802 on: April 26, 2020, 12:11:10 pm »
Sounds like someone has been watching Star Trek and confusing it with reality.

Yeah I just wanted to clarify the frequency part as you kept saying it after i mentioned it. I've never watched Star Trek/wars in my life. I won't add any more to it in case I get kicked off haha.  ;D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #803 on: April 26, 2020, 12:15:55 pm »
Yeah I just wanted to clarify the frequency part as you kept saying it after i mentioned it. I've never watched Star Trek/wars in my life. I won't add any more to it in case I get kicked off haha. taken away in a padded van  ;D

Fixed that.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #804 on: April 26, 2020, 11:45:33 pm »
I've noticed this morning Craig, you are using the term frequency a lot since I mentioned it. Just so i don't confuse anyone, just to clarify. There actually isn't varying levels. There literally are only 2 frequencies in human vs alien.

The analogy used, was not to think aliens as being from a location or use Time Linear, but to think of it as different dimensions like radio channels. Our own reality is just one thin sheet of glass. And there are different dimensions layered upon each other, and the aliens just tune into and out of ours, and do things like building pyramids or other stuff - before tuning back out of our reality again. Each reality is made of vibrational frequency. This was explained by ufo expert SMQ who is on twitter at @ai_smq.

I'm long gone from just listening to Chris Jericho and assuming reptilians built the pyramids. I've learned my lesson.  ;D

A different dimension like Runcorn?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #805 on: May 7, 2020, 11:17:07 pm »
Has he been beamed up by aliens again?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #806 on: May 8, 2020, 12:09:57 am »
Has he been beamed up by aliens again?

Currently being probed by some muscled up aliens dressed in tight Lycra shorts in a mock up gym changing room.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #807 on: May 8, 2020, 12:19:05 am »
Fuck am I glad Andy Hunter's back. I still can't quite tell whether you are/were on a massive windup or not mate but either way, RAWK is all the richer for your presence.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #808 on: May 8, 2020, 12:32:57 am »
Are the Martians on lockdown though?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #809 on: May 8, 2020, 12:36:43 am »
Fuck am I glad Andy Hunter's back. I still can't quite tell whether you are/were on a massive windup or not mate but either way, RAWK is all the richer for your presence.
Aye... I used to laugh my bollocks off at some of his stories  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #810 on: May 8, 2020, 12:47:36 am »
Currently being probed by some muscled up aliens dressed in tight Lycra shorts in a mock up gym changing room.

Nick breaking quarantine again?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #811 on: May 8, 2020, 12:53:27 am »
Nick breaking quarantine again?

I’m not sure I described Michael Ball there did I?

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #812 on: May 11, 2020, 01:41:31 pm »
Just read the whole thread. Amazing.

:lmao
We are Liverpool!

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #813 on: May 12, 2020, 04:43:36 am »
Aww shit! He is back. Weirdly enough I was bored a few weeks back and just decided to give this thread a read. Definitely some alien frequency coincidence happening there.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #814 on: May 12, 2020, 10:39:20 pm »
I'd rather have this than whiteboots ;)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #815 on: May 14, 2020, 08:08:55 am »
It’s between AndyHunter and Big Dog who cheer me up the most when I see a post of theirs on here.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #816 on: May 14, 2020, 02:28:23 pm »
It’s between AndyHunter and Big Dog who cheer me up the most when I see a post of theirs on here.
Who's Big Dog?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #817 on: May 14, 2020, 02:31:09 pm »
Who's Big Dog?

A man in the know when it comes to a particular transfer the club has been chasing for years.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #818 on: May 14, 2020, 02:32:20 pm »
Big Dog is our resident Southampton man.  He's probably eating paella and face timing the family of the guy who we're about to sign.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #819 on: May 14, 2020, 02:34:25 pm »
Ah, thanks  :)
I'll go for Andy then; not really into the drama's of transfers  ;D

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #820 on: May 14, 2020, 04:29:30 pm »
Big Dog is our resident Southampton man.  He's probably eating paella and face timing the family of the guy who we're about to sign.

Probably self isolating with them in the Cotswolds as we speak.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #821 on: May 14, 2020, 04:31:13 pm »
Probably self isolating with them in the Cotswolds as we speak.

They've probably all gone the Algarve already to wait out the pandemic.