Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6754932 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fat Sam Shaped Hole - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #61120 on: May 26, 2018, 01:06:13 pm »
Head well and truly still on  ;)

‏@SomeEvertonFan
 20h
20 hours ago

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion and I encourage anyone to have one on anything, however, if you’re a blue and your supporting that shower of shite tomorrow, then you can fuck off, Ronaldo is a Manc and Real Madrid are cheats, up the reds.

He's obviously never seen the buffets at The Brick.  Everton supporters are more Anti-Liverpool than pro their own side. ;)

That said, no City fan worth their salt would have supported United winning their CLs.  I don't mind rivalry, the outright hatred and bitterness is a bit much.  Our city is, or was, close knit.  So I give top marks to this Blue.  :wave
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan574

• Main Stander
« Reply #61121 on: May 26, 2018, 01:20:32 pm »
Just watched the news and they were interviewing fans in Kiev.  Not sure how they did it but those Norwegians sounded just like scousers.  Probably fake news?

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #61122 on: May 26, 2018, 01:33:37 pm »
He's obviously never seen the buffets at The Brick.  Everton supporters are more Anti-Liverpool than pro their own side. ;)

That said, no City fan worth their salt would have supported United winning their CLs.  I don't mind rivalry, the outright hatred and bitterness is a bit much.  Our city is, or was, close knit.  So I give top marks to this Blue.  :wave

Think he must have had a bang on his head that lad, because if you had read any of his past tweets, he's one of the most bitter blue mongrels going on twitter.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #61123 on: May 26, 2018, 01:38:59 pm »
Just watched the news and they were interviewing fans in Kiev.  Not sure how they did it but those Norwegians sounded just like scousers.  Probably fake news?

Nah. Night school classes run by Scouse expats in Stromgodset, Stavanger and Bergen, hence the twang.

And funded through the EU no doubt.

Offline Pensby

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Pub
« Reply #61124 on: May 26, 2018, 01:39:26 pm »

Were they plazzy Norwegians from Bergenhead???
...if I have to explain, then you'll never understand...

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #61125 on: May 26, 2018, 04:01:29 pm »
Were they plazzy Norwegians from Bergenhead???
Outstanding  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #61126 on: May 26, 2018, 04:11:34 pm »

Nah, not fake. This is a closely guarded secret, but I'm sure you won't tell anyone. Every group of Norwegian Reds has a token Scouser with them and, every time they see a camera crew, token Scouse is pushed to the front to act as mouthpiece.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61127 on: May 26, 2018, 04:24:24 pm »
Nah, not fake. This is a closely guarded secret, but I'm sure you won't tell anyone. Every group of Norwegian Reds has a token Scouser with them and, every time they see a camera crew, token Scouse is pushed to the front to act as mouthpiece.

A member of the Quisling family, no doubt!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61128 on: May 26, 2018, 04:26:40 pm »
Just made the mistake of going on Toffeeweb.

They are normally a pretty sane bunch but, boy, are they fewming.

Some mad old bird describes herself as "Not bitter, but angry!"

Not sure why it is our fault that they have are a managerless, dysfunctional retirement home for Man United rejects but they are frothing!

As I said they are normally pretty realistic , with some good posters, but their Champions League Final thread is not for the faint hearted.

Mind you slagging of our Champions League Final is the nearest they'll ever get to one so it may well be therapeutic for them.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61129 on: May 26, 2018, 04:26:57 pm »
A member of the Quisling family, no doubt!

That's him. Jimmy (Quizza) Quisling.  ;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #61130 on: May 26, 2018, 04:28:26 pm »

They specifically hire voice actors for the occasion.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61131 on: May 26, 2018, 04:37:23 pm »
Just made the mistake of going on Toffeeweb.

They are normally a pretty sane bunch but, boy, are they fewming.

Some mad old bird describes herself as "Not bitter, but angry!"

Not sure why it is our fault that they have are a managerless, dysfunctional retirement home for Man United rejects but they are frothing!

As I said they are normally pretty realistic , with some good posters, but their Champions League Final thread is not for the faint hearted.

Mind you slagging of our Champions League Final is the nearest they'll ever get to one so it may well be therapeutic for them.

I don't go on any opposing team forums anyway, but just now would be the time to give them a swerve if I did. Bitterness, jealousy and unbridled envy are rampant at the moment. They are all on Defcon1 and their weapons grade gobshites seem to be out in force. I love what we do to these people.  :D Grown adults turned to quivering masses of seething jealousy over a game of football. They are totally mad. If the likes of United or (I know it's a stretch these days) Everton were in a Final I'd simply avoid the papers and TV for a few days and give it little other thought other than hoping they lose. I'd get on with my life doing something useful and productive, and by the Monday it would be like it never happened. I did the same with the Royal Wedding. I certainly wouldn't let a rival being in a Final ruin my life like it seems to do to these weirdos.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:09:32 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61132 on: May 26, 2018, 04:41:43 pm »
They specifically hire voice actors for the occasion.
It's like that guy who used to be on the Kop. Dr Fun and his ventriloquist dummy. It's a little known fact, but the good Doctor was actually from Tromsø but his dummy spoke broad Scouse.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61133 on: May 26, 2018, 04:46:08 pm »

If we manage to win tonight County Road and half of Rhyl will be in need of counselling in less than six hours time. I'm a qualified therapist, so maybe I could help out there?  :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:48:10 pm by Son of Spion »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61134 on: May 26, 2018, 04:54:47 pm »
I don't go on any opposing team forums anyway, but just now would be the time to give them a swerve if I did. Bitterness, jealousy and unbridled envy are rampant at the moment. They are all on Defcon1 and their weapons grade gobshites seem to be out in force. I love what we do to these people.  :D Grown adults turned to quivering masses of seething jealousy over a game of football. They are totally mad. If the likes of United or (I know it's a stretch) Everton were in a Final I'd simply avoid the papers and TV for a few days and give it little other thought other than hoping they lose. I'd get on with my life doing something useful and productive, and by the Monday it would be like it never happened. I did the same with the Royal Wedding. I certainly wouldn't let a rival being in a Final ruin my life like it seems to do to these weirdos.

The perfect analogy for Everton!

I have no interest in either of them but good luck to those who are interested.

And your spot on about the grade A gobshites. I don't recognise any of those posting today on TW.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61135 on: May 26, 2018, 05:07:40 pm »
The perfect analogy for Everton!

I have no interest in either of them but good luck to those who are interested.

And your spot on about the grade A gobshites. I don't recognise any of those posting today on TW.

The sensible ones are probably taking a day off and doing what I'd do in their shoes: something productive. Take the kids out. Walk the dog. Dig the garden or go fishing.
Last time Everton were in a final was, I think, the FA Cup against Chelsea. I drove up to Lydiate and spent the day and evening fishing. By the time I arrived home it was all over, they lost and I never gave it another thought. When the Mancs played Chelsea in the CL Final I just did other things. I've seen no TV or pictures of the whole occasion. It's like it never even happened. Fair play to their own fans enjoying it. Who wouldn't? But no way would I put myself through it, and no way would I waste my time seething over a keyboard about it like it seems so many morons are doing today.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #61136 on: May 27, 2018, 04:50:02 pm »
As expected, GOT is estactic with the result yesterday;

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/oh-what-a-beautiful-morning.103928/

I guess that's where they are as a team, praying other teams lose.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #61137 on: May 27, 2018, 04:53:15 pm »

When have they been anything else?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61138 on: May 27, 2018, 05:10:14 pm »
Forgot these existed, like everyone else did.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61139 on: May 27, 2018, 05:14:15 pm »

:lmao

At least fans of the other big clubs in the league have a right to laugh at our failure, how are Everton doing in Europe? ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61140 on: May 27, 2018, 05:33:47 pm »

I really couldn't care less what they think. They are irrelevant.

I don't even mind them having a good laugh over it. Schadenfreude in the sporting rivalry context is fine by me. We find their annual abject failure hilarious, they find us losing finals they will never reach hilarious too. It's all fair.

Let's get our respective failures in context, though.
Ours ultimately came in the biggest club football final on the planet, although we have qualified for it again next season. Their failure was not managing to overhaul Burnley in the league after spending more money than they have in their history.

In the process we've experienced football the likes of them will never see from their own club and we've had occasions their fanbase will never experience.

I know who id rather be supporting today, despite our loss last night, and it's certainly not them.

Schadenfreude is all well and good, but when it's all you've got, it's quite sad really. Their vicarious living will go on again next season too, because they can't do it themselves. We were there. They weren't and never will be. The schadenfreude last laugh is surely ours.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:35:48 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #61141 on: May 27, 2018, 05:52:43 pm »
Everton's greatest ever European triumph,bless them.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #61142 on: May 27, 2018, 07:29:53 pm »
From ESPN ...

10. Everton

As with so many of their peers, this feels like a year of change and adaptation for Everton. If Marco Silva is confirmed as their new manager, there will be cause for optimism, although nobody has yet seen him work in the top flight over a full season. New signings are needed, and Ademola Lookman should be integrated quickly after his superb loan spell at RB Leipzig, but most around the club would be happy just to see a better brand of football than under Sam Allardyce for now.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3511137/premier-league-2018-19-table-prediction-city-win-united-slip-watford-down
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #61143 on: May 27, 2018, 08:47:41 pm »
From ESPN ...

10. Everton

As with so many of their peers, this feels like a year of change and adaptation for Everton. If Marco Silva is confirmed as their new manager, there will be cause for optimism, although nobody has yet seen him work in the top flight over a full season. New signings are needed, and Ademola Lookman should be integrated quickly after his superb loan spell at RB Leipzig, but most around the club would be happy just to see a better brand of football than under Sam Allardyce for now.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3511137/premier-league-2018-19-table-prediction-city-win-united-slip-watford-down

Has Silva even lasted in the top flight for a year?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61144 on: May 27, 2018, 08:49:22 pm »
:lmao

At least fans of the other big clubs in the league have a right to laugh at our failure, how are Everton doing in Europe? ;D

I have you know, FC Sexy were extremely entertaining in Europe, I couldn't take my eyes off them. So many highlights.  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #61145 on: May 27, 2018, 08:49:53 pm »
He’s managed 5 teams...

He’s only managed one of them for more than a year.......
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #61146 on: May 27, 2018, 08:50:51 pm »
If you add his managerial appointments together, he has managed 1 calendar year in the Premier League almost to the day.

Hull City   5 January 2017   to 25 May 2017   
Watford   27 May 2017   to 21 January 2018

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61147 on: May 27, 2018, 08:53:58 pm »
I give it nine months then possibly. It is worth estimating how much money Everton have had to pay out to their managers recently. Surely there won't be a lot left in the pot?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #61148 on: May 27, 2018, 09:03:58 pm »
I give it nine months then possibly. It is worth estimating how much money Everton have had to pay out to their managers recently. Surely there won't be a lot left in the pot?
Errrr.. they are fucking rich...

How did you forget?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61149 on: May 27, 2018, 09:13:46 pm »
He’s managed 5 teams...

He’s only managed one of them for more than a year.......

He should have that as a badge on his coat.  Closest they'll ever get.

Oh - 5 TEAMS.  Thought it said 5 times. ;)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61150 on: May 27, 2018, 11:15:17 pm »

How did you forget?

Oh sorry I forgot..... I guess that means they will finish ahead of us again.  :o

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #61151 on: May 27, 2018, 11:24:38 pm »
Another first for them?
This years winners of the Schadenfreude cup... Everton!

Love this as a reply to almost everything Everton related  ;D
Also love the fact that 'Everton' isn't recognised by the spell checker... 'Evert on' apparently  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61153 on: May 28, 2018, 02:57:24 am »
"Look man (ha!), you can stay with us permanently and be a part of out growth towards returning to the Champions League, or you can go back to Everton, play for this Silva guy for four months and then Tony Pulls for the last four months. What do you think?"
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #61154 on: May 28, 2018, 03:07:38 am »
Echo saying Leipzig want Lookman to stay
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rb-leipzig-readying-move-everton-14712374

Echo saying Lookman is seeking political asylum.

"Don't make me go back. I fear for my life. They once tried to beat a goalkeeper to death using a toddler as a weapon. It would be inhumane to make me go back there."

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #61155 on: May 28, 2018, 06:12:04 am »

Some weirdo who owns an Everton bar actually offered free pints to people who came to watch the game in a Real Madrid shirt.
They basically stopped supporting their own team and started supporting whichever team that is against us.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #61156 on: May 28, 2018, 06:16:52 am »
Echo saying Lookman is seeking political asylum.

"Don't make me go back. I fear for my life. They once tried to beat a goalkeeper to death using a toddler as a weapon. It would be inhumane to make me go back there."
[emoji4]

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #61157 on: May 28, 2018, 07:04:20 am »
If you add his managerial appointments together, he has managed 1 calendar year in the Premier League almost to the day.

Hull City   5 January 2017   to 25 May 2017   
Watford   27 May 2017   to 21 January 2018
I think his win rate is 33.6% during those two spells which is Allardyce level  ;D People can say "Well he managed shit teams." Well, what exactly are Everton? FC Compensation!

I can see it now; football managers across Europe will be getting phone calls. "We understand that you were the manager of a car accident of a club and it wasn't your fault. If you're entitled to a claim, call this number now!"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61158 on: May 28, 2018, 12:15:21 pm »
I have you know, FC Sexy were extremely entertaining in Europe, I couldn't take my eyes off them. So many highlights.  ;D

Out of Europe twice in a month - utterly unbelievable achievement that we could only dream out.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61159 on: May 28, 2018, 02:55:34 pm »
Some weirdo who owns an Everton bar actually offered free pints to people who came to watch the game in a Real Madrid shirt.
They basically stopped supporting their own team and started supporting whichever team that is against us.

So supporting Everton is a lot like supporting Scotland during the World Cup? You can’t support your own team because they’re not really involved, you support whoever the old enemy are playing instead.  Except the Scots only have to lower themselves to that for a couple of weeks once every four years, Everton fans have to do it almost every week.

Supporting Everton is actually a more miserable experience than supporting Scotland.  ;D