Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6755005 times)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Re: Fat Sam Shaped Hole - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #61080 on: May 25, 2018, 08:47:40 pm »
Some right charmers amongst this lot

https://twitter.com/1878carter/status/999668857995431936?s=21

They'll do anything to try and deflect the attention away from the fact they aren't in a European Cup final these lot. Fuck em. Just be ready to dine out on their tears tomorrow night should we win old big ears.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #61081 on: May 25, 2018, 08:50:16 pm »
Lads on GoT now engaging in a deep discussion (therapy) about how we’re hated by everyone.

“Don’t worry fellas, we’re terrible, rubbish players, awful transfers, old ground but we’re so staggeringly irrelevant that nobody hates us”.
Nail on head, there.
Hate is driven by fear. All the really big clubs are hated because their rivals fear them and secretly envy them. Once your rivals hate you, you know you are doing a hell of a lot right. Irrelevant clubs like Everton don't attract hate simply because no one fears them and they mean nothing to no one other than their own fanbase. Hate is no insult. It says more about the hater than it does the hated. The biggest insult is the one bestowed on the likes of Everton by pretty much everyone. It's called complete indifference. In football, you know you are wallowing in the no-mans land of mediocrity when no one hates you. 😁
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #61082 on: May 25, 2018, 09:34:31 pm »
We haven’t won at Anfield
Since 1999
We cheer when we get corners
But we lose every time

We’ll never win a trophy
So twat our wives instead
Won’t renew my season ticket
I wish I was a red

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #61083 on: May 25, 2018, 10:10:52 pm »
It is down to jealously, fans get sick of certain teams dominating. In the 70's and 80's other fans had the attitude anyone but Liverpool, in the 90's and noughties it was anyone but United.

Never in the history of Football has anyone ever said anyone but Everton.

Plenty of players and, more recently, managers have said anyone but Everton.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #61084 on: May 25, 2018, 10:11:33 pm »
Plenty of players and, more recently, managers have said anyone but Everton.
Is right Howard  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61085 on: May 25, 2018, 10:14:59 pm »
Nail on head, there.
Hate is driven by fear. All the really big clubs are hated because their rivals fear them and secretly envy them. Once your rivals hate you, you know you are doing a hell of a lot right. Irrelevant clubs like Everton don't attract hate simply because no one fears them and they mean nothing to no one other than their own fanbase. Hate is no insult. It says more about the hater than it does the hated. The biggest insult is the one bestowed on the likes of Everton by pretty much everyone. It's called complete indifference. In football, you know you are wallowing in the no-mans land of mediocrity when no one hates you. 😁

You can measure their irrelevance by the way TV commentators pay them compliments about their loyal fans, the historic ground and their work in the community.

Nowhere do they compliment them on the quality of their football.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #61086 on: May 25, 2018, 10:27:10 pm »
So by GOT logic, you're not allowed to be excited by being involved in the biggest game in club football.

However, you ARE allowed to get excited by signing shit players for lots of money and winning a corner. Everton at Anfield, 21st Century Greatest  ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61087 on: May 25, 2018, 10:30:15 pm »
So by GOT logic, you're not allowed to be excited by being involved in the biggest game in club football.

However, you ARE allowed to get excited by signing shit players for lots of money and winning a corner. Everton at Anfield, 21st Century Greatest  ;D

We're allowed to get this excited but no more than that:

We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline 1892tillforever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61088 on: May 25, 2018, 10:32:12 pm »

When did Norman Bates sign for Everton?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #61089 on: May 25, 2018, 10:37:45 pm »
When did Master Bates sign for Everton?
Well they are a gang of wankers  :wanker

;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61090 on: May 25, 2018, 10:41:08 pm »
Is that meant to be that lad Denis Sasquatch?

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #61091 on: May 25, 2018, 10:56:11 pm »
Is that meant to be that lad Denis Sasquatch?

yup, a.k.a. "The Straq"

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #61092 on: May 25, 2018, 10:59:17 pm »
 :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao That deserves FIVE hysterical laughing emoji's.

How the fuck has it's stock fallen,maybe because his team will never ever get a sniff of winning even if he had 10 life times.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 11:20:21 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #61093 on: May 25, 2018, 11:04:20 pm »
So then. How many Evertonians are on suicide watch, these next 24 hours?  ;)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61094 on: May 25, 2018, 11:32:03 pm »

How the fuck has it's stock fallen,maybe because his team will never ever get a sniff of winning even if he had 10 life times.

yes because evertonians can fucking choose :lmao

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #61095 on: May 25, 2018, 11:40:56 pm »
yup, a.k.a. "The Straq"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JBLlHiYJRRI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JBLlHiYJRRI</a>

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #61096 on: May 26, 2018, 12:36:22 am »
So then. How many Evertonians are on suicide watch, these next 24 hours?  ;)

Have had  three tell they have lumped on us to win at 9/4 just to ease the pain in case we somehow manage to win the game. Hope they are loaded this time tomorrow.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #61097 on: May 26, 2018, 12:50:25 am »
Do they have a manager yet?

Will he be announced tomorrow? Just when no one is looking.. :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #61098 on: May 26, 2018, 01:25:07 am »
It is down to jealously, fans get sick of certain teams dominating. In the 70's and 80's other fans had the attitude anyone but Liverpool, in the 90's and noughties it was anyone but United.

That's not true Al. I walked past this old guy yesterday who was screaming it down the phone.

My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #61099 on: May 26, 2018, 01:31:52 am »

Of course you would davek because you can't even get into the Champions League.

If you asked me to choose between Liverpool winning the FA Cup or the World Cup my answer would be FA Cup - because how the fuck do you win something you cannot even compete for?

The only way you could even get into the fucking thing is if someone literally gave you the Premier League. Maybe, and only then, if you were given the choice between the league and european cup, you would be able to choose to win a competition that you are actually registered to compete in. But you are not. You never have been. Therefore as a question, even a purely fantasy one, it doesn't work. Because one option is literally impossible and the other is a competition you have never been registered for :D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61100 on: May 26, 2018, 02:14:33 am »

You have to laugh, don't you.  ;D

They have to devalue it just in case we win it.
A choice between the League or the CL? Nice to have the choice, eh. In reality, you do your best in both and seen how far you get. In both we've gone a damn sight further than little Everton. Yes, I'd love us to be League Champions again. When I was growing up we won the league with amazing regularity, but do you know what, it was the European Cup wins that were the pinnacle for me. I relished them more than anything. Ask City how they feel about not getting to the final this year. Let me tell you, davek, they are absolutely gutted. No matter how much you try to devalue it, the European Cup / CL is THE piece of silverware every club dreams of having in their cabinet.

It's also funny watching the narratives change to suit the situation. If we had won the league but got knocked out of Europe then the narrative would be that we couldn't cut it against Europe's elite. They'd also make out that our league win was fluked due to the rest being shite, having an off-season and/or in transition. Thing is, they have to constantly alter the narrative so they can sleep well at night.

I love the way they relish the idea that we ''are miles away'' from competing domestically. It begs the question of where that leaves their own club these days? We are miles ahead of them, so if we are nowhere, where on earth does it leave them? If I were them, I'd be more concerned about that than worrying about what the neighbours are doing.  They really do come across as obsessed weirdos. They sound like a gang of spotty schoolboys discussing which supermodel they rather have whilst slagging off the guy who has a date with one because he may or may not get to sleep with her at the end of the night. Choices, choices, eh...
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #61101 on: May 26, 2018, 05:01:36 am »
You have to laugh, don't you.  ;D

They have to devalue it just in case we win it.
A choice between the League or the CL? Nice to have the choice, eh. In reality, you do your best in both and seen how far you get. In both we've gone a damn sight further than little Everton. Yes, I'd love us to be League Champions again. When I was growing up we won the league with amazing regularity, but do you know what, it was the European Cup wins that were the pinnacle for me. I relished them more than anything. Ask City how they feel about not getting to the final this year. Let me tell you, davek, they are absolutely gutted. No matter how much you try to devalue it, the European Cup / CL is THE piece of silverware every club dreams of having in their cabinet.

It's also funny watching the narratives change to suit the situation. If we had won the league but got knocked out of Europe then the narrative would be that we couldn't cut it against Europe's elite. They'd also make out that our league win was fluked due to the rest being shite, having an off-season and/or in transition. Thing is, they have to constantly alter the narrative so they can sleep well at night.

I love the way they relish the idea that we ''are miles away'' from competing domestically. It begs the question of where that leaves their own club these days? We are miles ahead of them, so if we are nowhere, where on earth does it leave them? If I were them, I'd be more concerned about that than worrying about what the neighbours are doing.  They really do come across as obsessed weirdos. They sound like a gang of spotty schoolboys discussing which supermodel they rather have whilst slagging off the guy who has a date with one because he may or may not get to sleep with her at the end of the night. Choices, choices, eh...
"Well done, you have won as many Premier League titles as Leicester & Blackburn Rovers. Fucking anybody can win a league title in a one of season when the other big sides are in transition or focused more on Europe. A real winning team is up their consistently which the red shite are not"

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61102 on: May 26, 2018, 08:16:40 am »
Do they have a manager yet?

Will he be announced tomorrow? Just when no one is looking.. :P

A good day to bury bad news.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #61103 on: May 26, 2018, 08:25:28 am »
Expect some news on a new manager, their imaginary stadium or being linked with a top player they have absolutely no chance of signing, in the coming days should we win the CL final tonight.

Online WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61104 on: May 26, 2018, 08:54:44 am »
Fuck it, it's Riquelme

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #61105 on: May 26, 2018, 09:17:15 am »

Have had  three tell they have lumped on us to win at 9/4 just to ease the pain in case we somehow manage to win the game. Hope they are loaded this time tomorrow.

Hope they backed us to win in 90 mins and we need extra time just for the fume ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61106 on: May 26, 2018, 09:44:23 am »

They hate the fact that, even after almost 30 years without a title, we're still a hundred times more relevant than they are.  Nights like this define their hatred of us.  They want us to be dragged into obscurity along with them. 

They really are a Strange bunch.    More worried about another team failing than their own team succeeding.

When it comes to succeeding they have absolutely nothing to worry about ;)

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #61107 on: May 26, 2018, 09:52:18 am »

how about this excited?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61108 on: May 26, 2018, 10:04:12 am »

When they are loaded, just smile and say, "You're welcome."  After they've finished fuming, tell them they're buying the ale. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #61109 on: May 26, 2018, 10:26:48 am »
Considering there only seems to be one name in the frame for their manager, what is taking the time? Though I guess should we win tonight they will then announce Silva just to get some attention.  ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61110 on: May 26, 2018, 10:36:11 am »
Considering there only seems to be one name in the frame for their manager, what is taking the time? Though I guess should we win tonight they will then announce Silva just to get some attention.  ::)
id love for them to announce the return of Moyes just after we win it

Offline 1892tillforever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61111 on: May 26, 2018, 10:39:33 am »

They will be very upset when we win via ET or penalties then  ;D

id love for them to announce the return of Moyes just after we win it
At least we would finally know if it is actually possible to choke on your own bitterness.

I would genuinely fear for their health if that scenario unfolded.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 10:43:40 am by 1892tillforever »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61112 on: May 26, 2018, 11:16:59 am »

Toffeeweb is in full fewm over this.

The crazies reckon they are waiting to announce Sarri or Simeone, the realists realise they are waiting for the first of June as they don't want to start paying Brands or Sliva before then.

That's probably how Mr Moshiri became a billionaire, not the fake RS media stories about Usmanov washing, sorry, lending him money. No, that well known adage, watch the pennies and the pounds wil look after themselves.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #61113 on: May 26, 2018, 11:18:48 am »
Head well and truly still on  ;)

‏@SomeEvertonFan
 20h
20 hours ago

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion and I encourage anyone to have one on anything, however, if you’re a blue and your supporting that shower of shite tomorrow, then you can fuck off, Ronaldo is a Manc and Real Madrid are cheats, up the reds.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61114 on: May 26, 2018, 12:12:08 pm »
"Well done, you have won as many Premier League titles as Leicester & Blackburn Rovers. Fucking anybody can win a league title in a one of season when the other big sides are in transition or focused more on Europe. A real winning team is up their consistently which the red shite are not"

Surely you stole that quote from a list of leaked, prepared statements they have at blueshite central headquarters in case we ever win the league again?
😁

With the same blue logic in mind, I wonder what their excuses are that they've not won it themselves when those very same circumstances are in place?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:18:23 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61115 on: May 26, 2018, 12:16:18 pm »
I would expect them to make an announcement (manager / stadium) whether we win or lose tonight.
If we win, it tries to grab some column inches for the attention seekers. If we lose then they can capitalise on the feelgood factor in order to buoy up their support into feeling it's a good time to be a blue.   ::)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:24:06 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61116 on: May 26, 2018, 12:19:20 pm »
Would any of us even care if they did? If we win we'll not give a shit and if we lose, we still won't give a shit! ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61117 on: May 26, 2018, 12:22:45 pm »
Would any of us even care if they did? If we win we'll not give a shit and if we lose, we still won't give a shit! ;D
The only people who will care are they themselves.

Win or lose tonight, we've had an amazing season the likes of they'll never experience in their lifetime. They can do what they like, think what they like and say what they like. It's all irrelevant really.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61118 on: May 26, 2018, 12:47:51 pm »
Expect some news on a new manager, their imaginary stadium or being linked with a top player they have absolutely no chance of signing, in the coming days should we win the CL final tonight.

The thing is they are really drinking in the last chance saloon.

If they don't the manager right this time around their drift will continue and they'll end up like Red Dwarf floating at the outer edges of the known universe.

Sorry -  it just had to be RED Dwarf, didn't it.

Not only do they have to get the right manager, they've got a forest of dead wood to dispose of, a stadium dream which is only a couple of Chippy Tits heartbeats away from flopping and a new CEO with a purely academic background who is Bill's mate. It shows the difference in intent between our clubs that we appoint a businessman who is so hard nosed he featured on South Park and they appoint an academic who has run their, albeit laudable, charity arm.

Whatever happens in the next month all and every on e of their appointments will be the bestest ever a and they may even end up with an actual artists impression of the proposed stadium.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #61119 on: May 26, 2018, 12:49:07 pm »
Enjoy the match, Blues :wave
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close