Author Topic: Bird watch  (Read 282988 times)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Bird watch
« Reply #1640 on: April 15, 2020, 09:43:09 pm »
It's amazing how many former industrial sites have been turned over to nature now, the death of one industry, is now bringing life to something else, a kind of progress I suppose. But at least more people are using these places, which I suspect will become a real life escape for many.

I saw some really strange behaviour on the feeders before. One of the Great Tits ganging up on the Blue Tit, never seen that before as they are usually very tolerant of one another. Not that he took a blind bit of notice, which I'm quite happy about.  ;)
Yeah it's great that conservation has stepped in, as I say we're very lucky to have it.

It's the time of year for weird behaviour Jill.  It will have been stressed to the max trying to feed his mrs whilst she's sitting on eggs.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1641 on: April 16, 2020, 12:12:26 am »
Aren't Bitterns quite rare?

They’re just very hard to spot. You know what they say, once bittern twice shy.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1642 on: April 16, 2020, 02:49:23 am »

Had about 8 Steller's jays devouring black oil sunflower seeds in the garden. First sight of them this season.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1643 on: April 16, 2020, 06:24:29 pm »
Had about 8 Steller's jays devouring black oil sunflower seeds in the garden. First sight of them this season.

Wow, 8 Jays that is some number.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1644 on: April 19, 2020, 12:41:34 am »

Wow, 8 Jays that is some number.  ;D

Just found this amongst the rosemary and mint...     8)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1645 on: April 19, 2020, 12:43:54 am »
Just found this amongst the rosemary and mint...     8)

How sweet.  :)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #1646 on: April 19, 2020, 05:19:10 am »
Dawn Chorus .

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1647 on: April 19, 2020, 05:13:20 pm »
Was at Burtonwood services this morning and heard this strange bird cry as it flew over - just googled it and it was a lapwing.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1648 on: April 19, 2020, 05:24:38 pm »
cute woodpigeon couple making babies in my garden every year

and this year too. aww

need to put nuts or somethin out for em  :D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1649 on: April 19, 2020, 06:16:23 pm »
Was at Burtonwood services this morning and heard this strange bird cry as it flew over - just googled it and it was a lapwing.
Ahh, the Lappy.

Also know as a Peewit, due to its call.

I used to see hundreds of them on the farm fields by the Punch Bowl pub in Sefton village and on Rimrose Valley. There seems to be less about these days though. Still see them on the Mersey estuary between Blundellsands and Hightown sometimes.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1650 on: April 19, 2020, 06:23:40 pm »

and this year too. aww

They’re not so cute when they shit all over your car. I’m sure the ones round here do it on purpose!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1651 on: April 19, 2020, 06:36:53 pm »
Ahh, the Lappy.

I used to see hundreds of them on the farm fields by the Punch Bowl pub in Sefton village and on Rimrose Valley. There seems to be less about these days though. Still see them on the Mersey estuary between Blundellsands and Hightown sometimes.

It's not a bird I've ever seen much of - really weird call on it too.

Coming out of the RDC in Widnes, there is a man made pool next to the slip road, it was full of seagulls having a communal bath, funny watching them ducking under.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1652 on: April 19, 2020, 06:48:19 pm »
Ahh, the Lappy.

Used to see them every summer in the fields where I grew up but they became under threat when farming changed.  They're generally only seen now at wetlands, the estuaries and nature reserves these days.

Surprised you've not seen much of them growing up in Southport Rob.  There would have been plenty of them round Banks, Hesketh Bank and out towards Martin Mere.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1653 on: April 19, 2020, 07:07:19 pm »
Used to see them every summer in the fields where I grew up but they became under threat when farming changed.  They're generally only seen now at wetlands, the estuaries and nature reserves these days.

Surprised you've not seen much of them growing up in Southport Rob.  There would have been plenty of them round Banks, Hesketh Bank and out towards Martin Mere.

Only time I went through Banks and out that was was playing in the car or on the bikes, so it was eyes on the road, the speeds I was doing I never had time to look for birds  8)

Did used to see loads of owls and bats by ours, once saw an Eagle Owl on the main road into Southport in Scarisbrick, thing was huge
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1654 on: April 19, 2020, 07:41:19 pm »
Only time I went through Banks and out that was was playing in the car or on the bikes, so it was eyes on the road, the speeds I was doing I never had time to look for birds  8)

Did used to see loads of owls and bats by ours, once saw an Eagle Owl on the main road into Southport in Scarisbrick, thing was huge
Where abouts, which end of Southport did you live then Rob that you rarely went Banks end?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1655 on: April 19, 2020, 07:47:10 pm »
Where abouts, which end of Southport did you live then Rob that you rarely went Banks end?

I bet he lived next door to Kenny in Birkdale.  ;)

Deffo the posh end. 😊
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1656 on: April 19, 2020, 07:55:23 pm »

Deffo the posh end. [emoji4]
For some reason I had him down at Meols Cop end but you're probably right that he's Liverpool rather than Preston side.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1657 on: April 19, 2020, 08:06:48 pm »
I had two Great Aunts who lived together in Ainsdale. I could picture Rob fitting in well with them so that’s my guess.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1658 on: April 19, 2020, 08:47:57 pm »
For some reason I had him down at Meols Cop end but you're probably right that he's Liverpool rather than Preston side.

200yds from Moels Cop train station  :D If I wasn't in the Fox and Goose, the Floral or Manhattans, then I Used to spend time on the beach or walking her dogs in Kew.

If you remember where the old Tesco used to be, just past the crem, it was there I saw the eagle owl. It was night and as I came past the tesco, the owl flew right across in front of the car, it was wider than the car, it actually flew down the road at about a couple of feet them rose and flew off into the fields.

Deffo the posh end. 😊

I wish. We moved there from Tower Hill, so you can guess how skint we were ;D

I've actually been in Kennys back garden. He was having some building work done and had to use the old bricks, so the builders hired a bench saw from us, I delivered and collected it and some other stuff. I knocked at the door hoping he would answer, but sadly it was his Ma who answered, he was managing Blackburn so was at Ewood,
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 08:50:21 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1659 on: April 19, 2020, 09:10:01 pm »

200yds from Moels Cop train station  :D If I wasn't in the Fox and Goose, the Floral or Manhattans, then I Used to spend time on the beach or walking her dogs in Kew.

If you remember where the old Tesco used to be, just past the crem, it was there I saw the eagle owl. It was night and as I came past the tesco, the owl flew right across in front of the car, it was wider than the car, it actually flew down the road at about a couple of feet them rose and flew off into the fields.

Ha super sleuth Deb strikes again!!

Yeah I know where you mean.  It's scary seeing owls at night and they really are huge when you're up close.

Manhattan's?  Isn't that still there and going strong?  I'm struggling to remember the last time I was there so it's probably changed massively.

I used to play tennis for Croston and we played in the Southport League, Meols Cop was always one of my favourite Clubs to play at.  Hated Hightown and Blundelsands cos we always got hammered.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1660 on: April 19, 2020, 09:38:56 pm »

Ha super sleuth Deb strikes again!!

Yeah I know where you mean.  It's scary seeing owls at night and they really are huge when you're up close.

Manhattan's?  Isn't that still there and going strong?  I'm struggling to remember the last time I was there so it's probably changed massively.

I used to play tennis for Croston and we played in the Southport League, Meols Cop was always one of my favourite Clubs to play at.  Hated Hightown and Blundelsands cos we always got hammered.

Oooh Hark at you playing tennis, miss la de da ;D

Not been out in Southport for years - I went to a Rock Night at the Floral about 3 or 4 years ago, before that was just before I split up with my long time GF, so thats 2005, last time I remember being in Manhattans was circa 1997, my ex Karate sensei ran the doors. Fox and Goose became our haunt after that.

We used to have an owl in the tree behind ours, it was a small thing, used to see it flying about. The largest bird I've held was an Eagle while on holiday in Tenerife, that was huge
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1661 on: April 19, 2020, 10:11:12 pm »

Oooh Hark at you playing tennis, miss la de da ;D

Not been out in Southport for years - I went to a Rock Night at the Floral about 3 or 4 years ago, before that was just before I split up with my long time GF, so thats 2005, last time I remember being in Manhattans was circa 1997, my ex Karate sensei ran the doors. Fox and Goose became our haunt after that.

We used to have an owl in the tree behind ours, it was a small thing, used to see it flying about. The largest bird I've held was an Eagle while on holiday in Tenerife, that was huge

I played very badly Rob and it was the only sport from my school days that was available to play.  There really wasn't much to do other than go to the pub.

Eagles are huge and heavy, I've been to those hawk shows and to sanctuaries where the rehab injured birds.  They don't look that big till they open their wings.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1662 on: April 20, 2020, 12:20:47 am »
I wish. We moved there from Tower Hill, so you can guess how skint we were ;D

I've actually been in Kennys back garden. He was having some building work done and had to use the old bricks, so the builders hired a bench saw from us, I delivered and collected it and some other stuff. I knocked at the door hoping he would answer, but sadly it was his Ma who answered, he was managing Blackburn so was at Ewood,
😊
The only people who move from Tower Hill to that part of Birkdale have either won the lottery or are big time drug importers.

Kenny's road is nice, isn't it. My cousin's boyfriend lives on it. Loads of Liverpool players over the years have had a house there too. Beardsley, McMahon, Sterling to name a few.

Anyway, talking of owls. We took the dog over to the park the other night. It was around 8pm and still light, but there was a Tawny Owl calling in a tree. There are a lot of rodents in the park, so I imagine there's no shortage of prey for it.

I noticed the Mute Swan is sitting on eggs, as are a number of Canada Geese, Coots and Moorhens. It's good to see the male swan has a new mate after his female partner died a year or so ago. The koi carp are showing again in the lake by the bandstand too.

Edit: Well done Debs. You were spot on with Meols Cop. 😊
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 12:23:16 am by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1663 on: April 20, 2020, 09:47:48 am »
^

I think Alan Hansen still lives there too - they also filmed a Carla Lane show, I think it was called Love? in the house opposite Kennys.

Saw a few Buzzards on my route yesterday, all out on the hunt. There was a pair hunting near Cannibal Farm, plenty of rats there  ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1664 on: April 20, 2020, 11:23:45 am »
^

I think Alan Hansen still lives there too - they also filmed a Carla Lane show, I think it was called Love? in the house opposite Kennys.

Saw a few Buzzards on my route yesterday, all out on the hunt. There was a pair hunting near Cannibal Farm, plenty of rats there  ;)
Yes, I think Hansen has that massive art deco place around the corner on the main road. They just love being by a golf course, these footballers, don't they. 😎

Talking of Buzzards, you never used to see them much around Liverpool, but I see them soaring above Sefton Park quite regularly in summer now. Also see them along the motorways going out of Switch Island, and over Rimrose Valley too

I got a fantastic view of one as I drove into Skem one day. It was sat on a small tree right next to the roadside. Only about 6ft off the ground.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 11:25:25 am by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1665 on: April 20, 2020, 01:06:37 pm »
Yes, I think Hansen has that massive art deco place around the corner on the main road. They just love being by a golf course, these footballers, don't they. 😎

Talking of Buzzards, you never used to see them much around Liverpool, but I see them soaring above Sefton Park quite regularly in summer now. Also see them along the motorways going out of Switch Island, and over Rimrose Valley too

I got a fantastic view of one as I drove into Skem one day. It was sat on a small tree right next to the roadside. Only about 6ft off the ground.

I used to drive to our kids in Bournemouth a lot and used to see them on the M40 and A34, but never up here, now I see a lot - its great to see a bird of prey flying about. From memory I saw one on the M62 near Burtonwood, the pair on the M57 and one near the Ford (Jaguar) Factory.

I played very badly Rob and it was the only sport from my school days that was available to play.  There really wasn't much to do other than go to the pub.

Eagles are huge and heavy, I've been to those hawk shows and to sanctuaries where the rehab injured birds.  They don't look that big till they open their wings.

Only kidding, I used to play squash regularly and now play table tennis with my lads, should have played tennis too when I had the chance.

Have you ever seen a vulture up close? They had a rescued one in the hotel in Dubai, god that is one huge, ugly, scary looking bird.

I looked at the photo from Tenerife, it was a Golden Eagle I held. Flying the owl in Dubai is still the best thing I did though. Soon as this virus thing is done with, I can book my full day experience at Gauntlet.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1666 on: April 20, 2020, 01:32:02 pm »
I used to drive to our kids in Bournemouth a lot and used to see them on the M40 and A34, but never up here, now I see a lot - its great to see a bird of prey flying about. From memory I saw one on the M62 near Burtonwood, the pair on the M57 and one near the Ford (Jaguar) Factory.

Only kidding, I used to play squash regularly and now play table tennis with my lads, should have played tennis too when I had the chance.

Have you ever seen a vulture up close? They had a rescued one in the hotel in Dubai, god that is one huge, ugly, scary looking bird.

I looked at the photo from Tenerife, it was a Golden Eagle I held. Flying the owl in Dubai is still the best thing I did though. Soon as this virus thing is done with, I can book my full day experience at Gauntlet.
I like all Raptors Rob they are just majestic watching them hunt but my absolute fave is the barn owl.  They were so common round us as kids then when all the old barns got sold off for houses they virtually disappeared.

When I moved back home from Sheffield I used to work in some primary schools round Rufford, Holmeswood, Mere Brow explaining to the kids how important it was for the farmers (their parents/grandparents) to make space for them in their barns or get them to put up nest boxes.

They were tasked with collecting their pellets to bring to school, then we dissected them to get the bones out so we could identify their prey items.  They loved it.  Needless to say you can see barn owls now pretty much anywhere in that area now.

Funny story now.  I'd gone with an ex to Martin Mere one evening to see if we could spot one.  We parked up in the gateway entrance to a field on the bad bend just before the Mere (if you know it).  It was a perfect place as we could see over the fields to 3 sides and behind us was the road.

We'd been there for a good hour if not longer when he decided to get out for a pee.  He's stood there facing the gate when from our right came a barn owl quartering (hunting) along the verge. 

He froze as obviously we were there to watch/see them not scare them off only the little bugger came and sat on the gate post not 3ft away from him.

It sat there bold as anything, oblivious to anything other than listening for prey.  It sat there for a good 5 minutes with him unable to move, even to zip up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1667 on: April 20, 2020, 02:40:33 pm »

You see loads of birds of prey hovering at the bottom end of the M40. I always thought they were red kites because I think they were reintroduced in that neck of the woods and they’ve done really well there. Wedged shaped tail I think. I’m crap at knowing what’s what, how do you tell if it’s a buzzard?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1668 on: April 20, 2020, 02:51:25 pm »
You see loads of birds of prey hovering at the bottom end of the M40. I always thought they were red kites because I think they were reintroduced in that neck of the woods and they’ve done really well there. Wedged shaped tail I think. I’m crap at knowing what’s what, how do you tell if it’s a buzzard?

The red kite has a wedge tail and larger wing span (left pic), whereas the Buzzard has a rounded tail, so sounds like you were seeing the kites. I saw some coming back up from Reading last year, I had to google the image as I didn't recognise them

https://scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/2012/11/identifying-birds-of-prey-3/

Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1669 on: April 20, 2020, 03:07:46 pm »
Red kite 1st.  Buzzard 2and.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1670 on: April 20, 2020, 03:21:01 pm »
The Barn Owl, Debs. 💖

My favourite bird. They are just beautiful. There used to be one that hunted in Ford Cemetery back in the late 70s. We'd watch it glide over the gravestones at dusk like a ghost.

I think the last one I saw was over farm fields up at Clieves Hill near Ormskirk. Nice view up there over Liverpool, out to sea, Southport and Blackpool on a clear day. Plenty of birds to spot too.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1671 on: April 20, 2020, 03:24:06 pm »
Red kite 1st.  Buzzard 2and.

Thanks all, it’s definitely the kite that I’d seen. Have some friends that live out near Maidenhead and when you sit in their back garden you can see them virtually overhead.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #1672 on: April 20, 2020, 04:15:19 pm »
At last... we've just seen the first Swallows fly over our house down here below Exmoor.

We've also been getting what we think are a pair of Marsh Tits on our feeders the last few days, or at least we think they are though they could well be Willow Tits, they are not hanging around long enough for absolutely positive identification.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1673 on: April 20, 2020, 04:45:29 pm »
The Barn Owl, Debs. [emoji178]

My favourite bird. They are just beautiful. There used to be one that hunted in Ford Cemetery back in the late 70s. We'd watch it glide over the gravestones at dusk like a ghost.

I think the last one I saw was over farm fields up at Clieves Hill near Ormskirk. Nice view up there over Liverpool, out to sea, Southport and Blackpool on a clear day. Plenty of birds to spot too.
They were pretty much anywhere where there was old buildings they could get into mate.  When I worked as a network volunteer for the trust I had to negotiate with planning teams when anything was being refurbished that was a known breeding site.

They hated me at Ormskirk and Sefton Councils [emoji16]

One of my sons friends who lives in Croston had posted a load of photos of barn owls and the coordinates on the Moss where he'd taken them.  I had to tell him that beautiful as they were he had to take them down because their breeding sites are protected. 

If you don't have a licence it's illegal to even approach the building they might be in.  Oh and the chicks are soooooo cute.  I've had the unbelievable honour of ringing a clutch whilst out doing surveys they're all soft and fluffy but with deadly talons.

When I'm home we sometimes take the dogs up to the country park at Ashurst Beacon.  I believe it's 5 counties you can see there on a clear day.

Lancashire, Cumbria, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and North Wales which I think might be Deeside?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1674 on: April 20, 2020, 04:47:23 pm »
At last... we've just seen the first Swallows fly over our house down here below Exmoor.

We've also been getting what we think are a pair of Marsh Tits on our feeders the last few days, or at least we think they are though they could well be Willow Tits, they are not hanging around long enough for absolutely positive identification.
Excellent news that Gulley I've been expecting them but if you've only just seen them they're quite late this year.

Still not seen any house or sand Martin's yet, they usually arrive before the swallows.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1675 on: April 20, 2020, 05:46:16 pm »

and this year too. aww

Not if you've got kids or grand-kids, they are dirty bastards for shitting all over the garden.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1676 on: April 20, 2020, 06:20:12 pm »
Not if you've got kids or grand-kids, they are dirty bastards for shitting all over the garden.

There shit is inches deep! Lesson learnt the hard way on our street, do t park directly under the trees with berries in the leaves!

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1677 on: April 20, 2020, 06:38:18 pm »
There shit is inches deep! Lesson learnt the hard way on our street, do t park directly under the trees with berries in the leaves!

There are a pair nesting in the tree outside next door, cannot park a car near it as they shit all over it,
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1678 on: April 20, 2020, 06:43:01 pm »
Apologies for my awful grammar there by the way!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1679 on: April 20, 2020, 07:07:25 pm »
Apologies for my awful grammar there by the way!
I'd blame the pigeons for that and anything else mate.