Author Topic: Leicester City vs Liverpool away ticket details: Saturday 01/09/18 KO 1230  (Read 10796 times)

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/312103-leicester-city-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Leicester City v Liverpool: Away ticket details
LFC
Liverpool FC have released the following away ticket details for the Premier League match against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium on Saturday September 1.

The game will kick-off at 12.30pm BST.

Liverpool FC has received a total allocation of 3,305 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult £30

Over 65, 18-21s £25

12-17 years (Junior) £20

2-11 years £10

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles.

Children under the age of two years will not be permitted entry into the ground due to Health and Safety Reasons.

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 17 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets priced at £30 per pair, ambulant tickets are also available and concessions apply. Please click here.

Ticket Sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during Season 2017-18 on the following days:

Attendance at five games: From 8.15am on Friday August 17 until 10.45am on Tuesday August 21.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Sales will then take place in the following priority order on a first come first served basis, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Attendance at four or more games: From 11am until 1.45pm on Tuesday August 21.

Attendance at three or more games: From 2pm on Tuesday August 21 until 10.45am on Wednesday August 22.

Attendance at two or more games: From 11am on Wednesday August 22.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets for sale updates.

For a step by step guide to purchasing tickets online, please click here.

For ticket fulfilment (Delivery & Collection of Tickets), click here.

For coach travel, click here.

For travel information, click here.

For important safety notice information, click here.

For general information click here.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:51:07 am by Dan The Man 28373 »

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
Ticket bought, in M3, near the front.  Trains from Reading bought, via Birmingham New St.  Hope we get a similar result to last season's away!!

Offline Ptey07

• Main Stander
  • Let's Talk About Six Baby!
Hi,

How do you ever get a ticket to an away game, always a last season pre requisite, i can get to away games if i cant buy a ticket so does this mean i will never get an away ticket in my life.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hi,

How do you ever get a ticket to an away game, always a last season pre requisite, i can get to away games if i cant buy a ticket so does this mean i will never get an away ticket in my life.

That is correct. Yes.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
That is correct. Yes.

You are assuming Blackburn never get promoted to the Premier league again as if they did he would then have a slim chance!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Stoke & Southampton games last year went to all season tickets.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hi,

Once they work out a way to stop the credit hunting and make tickets collection at the host stadium for the buyer only (similar to how Man Utd do it) then you'll quickly see the credit requirement dropping!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
M3 had a big chunk from the middle already missing at 8.15am so went for M2.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
Stoke & Southampton games last year went to all season tickets.

Which is even harder to get than an away ticket itself

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Hey guys.

I'm a Liverpool supporter from Australia who is going to be in the UK in early September and would love to be able to get to this match.

Pardon my obvious ignorance as to how the process works, but am I any chance of getting a ticket with the Liverpool fans? If so, how would I do so?

Thanks
You could try the ticket exchange on here about a week before the game but that is all really. It will sell out to people with previous credits.
We are a team of one half.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/312103-leicester-city-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Leicester City v Liverpool: Away ticket details
LFC
Liverpool FC have released the following away ticket details for the Premier League match against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium on Saturday September 1.

The game will kick-off at 12.30pm BST.

Liverpool FC has received a total allocation of 3,305 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult £30

Over 65, 18-21s £25

12-17 years (Junior) £20

2-11 years £10

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles.

Children under the age of two years will not be permitted entry into the ground due to Health and Safety Reasons.

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 17 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets priced at £30 per pair, ambulant tickets are also available and concessions apply. Please click here.

Ticket Sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during Season 2017-18 on the following days:

Attendance at five games: From 8.15am on Friday August 17 until 10.45am on Tuesday August 21.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Sales will then take place in the following priority order on a first come first served basis, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Attendance at four or more games: From 11am until 1.45pm on Tuesday August 21.

Attendance at three or more games: From 2pm on Tuesday August 21 until 10.45am on Wednesday August 22.

Attendance at two or more games: From 11am on Wednesday August 22.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets for sale updates.

For a step by step guide to purchasing tickets online, please click here.

For ticket fulfilment (Delivery & Collection of Tickets), click here.

For coach travel, click here.

For travel information, click here.

For important safety notice information, click here.

For general information click here.
Can't be that many on 4 with such a short window tomorrow
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
Sold out on 2 initially, same as last season. Has anyone received their ticket from the guaranteed sale, last Friday?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sold out on 2 initially, same as last season. Has anyone received their ticket from the guaranteed sale, last Friday?

Not yet.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline doyley6

• Boys Pen
First time to Leicester, any recommendations on where to park and which pubs let the away fans in please??

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
I've had all mine yesterday from the first sale

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
First time to Leicester, any recommendations on where to park and which pubs let the away fans in please??

Counting house about 5 min walk from the ground is good for away fans. Best to park away from the ground as street parking near the ground is permit only Mainly and traffic getting away is not great. If you park a mile or so away and walk you will get away better

Offline doyley6

• Boys Pen
Ok cheers for the reply. I’ll head into there for a prematch bevvy

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
None from the first sale yet - must be at the bottom of the bucket again! ::) But lots of time yet....

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
Mine landed yesterday

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
Does anyone reckon this will go down to 1 on returns?

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
Has everyone had theirs from 1st sale?

Offline Matthew57

• Main Stander
Came today

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still none here.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
My lot arrived today.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
My ticket from 1st day of sale arrived today.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Does anyone reckon this will go down to 1 on returns?
Just added:

Liverpool FC have released the following away ticket update for the Premier League match away at Leicester City on Saturday September 1.

A limited number of tickets remain and will be available to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during Season 2017-18:

Attendance at two games: From 11am until 1.45pm on Tuesday August 28.

Only in the event tickets remain:

Attendance at one game: From 2pm on Tuesday August 28.

Tickets will be available online only.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
My mates arrived today from the first sale. I bought in the 2nd sale and nothing arrived yet

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
Had 2 from the 1st sale come on Monday but still waiting for another ticket also bought in 1st sale???

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
Mine arrived yesterday from the 1st sale.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Not been to an away game in a while but really want to get to some. Obviously with no recent games on my membership can’t get near them through the club sales. Am half considering using this site but i assume i won’t be able to get it included on my membership?
No of course not as you have not bought it from the club. I don't mean to sound harsh but you gave the impression you used to go to aways so surely you know the situation Re  touted tckets

How do sites like this end up with regular tickets to all matches involving the big teams, doesn’t seem right, surely these haven’t been passed on by members who get them via Club sales?

IF the tickets are real (and some touted tickets are obv not) then probably yes. Unfortunately  :-\ If the club clamp down on touts vs who actually attends then the situation Re credits required might improve but that is some way off.

You won't get any encouragement on here to pay over FIVE TIMES the cost of a tkt by buying off touts. You could prob get Leicester hospitality for less!! 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 02:13:00 pm by Rhi »

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
No of course not as you have not bought it from the club. I don't mean to sound harsh but you gave the impression you used to go to aways so surely you know the situation Re  touted tckets
IF the tickets are real (and some touted tickets are obv not) then probably yes. Unfortunately  :-\ If the club clamp down on touts vs who actually attends then the situation Re credits required might improve but that is some way off.

You won't get any encouragement on here to pay over FIVE TIMES the cost of a tkt by buying off touts. You could prob get Leicester hospitality for less!! 
Not looking for encouragement, if I go I would want to be amongst our support, but I agree this is a ridiculous amount to pay.

I haven’t been to away games since Houllier was in charge and I was able to get those tickets through general club sales. It seems now you can’t go to away games unless you’ve been to away games, which while I understand the thinking behind the policy, it means this is about the only option.
And I say option as I’d probably only consider doing it if I could get them credited as it would mean I could then potentially get tickets through the club once I’d attended enough games.

It’s a shame as you say the club (in fact all clubs) don’t do more to crack down against this as it clearly seems like the tickets (which do appear genuine) must come from the club. Also disappointing that members seem to be ensuring other members have less chance in attending unless they go down this route.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
anyone happen to be driving from London to Leicester with space for one? Probably will go up ticketless, just fancy my chances more getting a spare if I'm outside the stadium
YNWA.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Not looking for encouragement, if I go I would want to be amongst our support, but I agree this is a ridiculous amount to pay.

I haven’t been to away games since Houllier was in charge and I was able to get those tickets through general club sales. It seems now you can’t go to away games unless you’ve been to away games, which while I understand the thinking behind the policy, it means this is about the only option.
And I say option as I’d probably only consider doing it if I could get them credited as it would mean I could then potentially get tickets through the club once I’d attended enough games.

It’s a shame as you say the club (in fact all clubs) don’t do more to crack down against this as it clearly seems like the tickets (which do appear genuine) must come from the club. Also disappointing that members seem to be ensuring other members have less chance in attending unless they go down this route.

Their motivation is clearly money and if that means ripping off fellow reds then so be it ::)

That isn't your only option - you can try the Ticket Exchange on here It'll probably open later today.... All tickets on there are at face value though there won't be loads

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Their motivation is clearly money and if that means ripping off fellow reds then so be it ::)

That isn't your only option - you can try the Ticket Exchange on here It'll probably open later today.... All tickets on there are at face value though there won't be loads
Cheers for that hadn’t realised tickets get exchanged on here, although the fact it’s called Ticket Exchange etc should probably have been a bit of a giveaway! Is there a particular thread or page?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 12:34:20 pm by duvva »

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cheers for that hadn’t realised tickets get exchanged on here, although the fact it’s called Ticket Exchange etc should probably have been a bit of a giveaway! Is there a particular thread or page?

Thread will appear in exchange when game sold out - likely Tuesday

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Cheers. Thought it already was sold out, but just looked And there are tickets due on sale tomorrow on the club website. Will keep an eye out.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
How do you view the exchange as the link is restricted for me

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
How do you view the exchange as the link is restricted for me
You have to have (a) your age in your profile and (b) have made a certain number of posts b4. Read the rules. I can't remember how many. Might be 50?

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
Any idea how many tickets for this are left? Chances of it going to all members tomorrow?  ::)