Author Topic: Conor Bradley  (Read 92422 times)

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
Conor Bradley
« on: April 30, 2023, 01:20:01 pm »
Young Conor is doing well...

Liverpool right-back Conor Bradley has won all three of Bolton’s player of the season awards, underlining what has been an outstanding campaign at the League One side.

Bradley, who has made 50 appearances, scoring seven goals and assisting six, was named the club’s player of the season, player’s player of the season, and jointly the young player of the season.

It’s been a phenomenal campaign for the young Northern Irishman, whose side secured a play-off spot on Saturday and have already won the EFL Trophy at Wembley last month.

Bradley has also established himself as Northern Ireland’s first-choice right-back thanks to his form with Bolton.

“It’s been a fantastic year and one I’ve really enjoyed,” said Bradley. “I’m thankful to everyone at the club for the support they’ve given me.

“To win these awards is very special and a massive honour. It’s really nice to be voted for by your team-mates, as they’re the ones who see the hard work you put in, and also from the fans. Nothing would be possible without them.

“To put myself in the history of Bolton is a massive honour.”

Jurgen Klopp was asked about the 19-year-old recently, saying that “the plan at the moment is to bring him back and keep him, but we will see.

“Bring him back, go in the pre-season and then enjoy the steps he made, then we will decide together what we are doing from that moment on.”

Bradley has made five appearances for Liverpool so far, having made his debut in the League Cup last season.

“Everybody speaks positively about him,” added Klopp. “He is our boy, which I like a lot. A super mentality, which is extremely helpful, and all the rest will come – and we are all pretty sure about that.

“Conor will be our player, but how it is in that age group, we have to see if it makes more sense for him going on loan after pre-season or not. We will decide that then and not now.”

Bradley will compete with last summer’s new signing, Calvin Ramsay, to be Trent Alexander-Arnold‘s understudy and it is expected that one of those two will head out on loan next season.

The one that remains at the club could see plenty of action if Liverpool are competing in the Europa League.
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
Re: Conor Bradley
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 02:05:29 pm »
Well done Conor.

Great young prospect and I hope he gets the chance to fight for a place in the squad along with Calvin Ramsay.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 02:15:45 pm »
Love this lads game, remember the first time I saw him play for us, instant feeling of him having something special in his game, always comes across as pretty fearless and very technically gifted

Offline Red46

• Main Stander
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 02:51:13 pm »
Takes a bit of doing that at 19, the lower leagues are not for the faint hearted, the lad has clearly got a. bit about him, well done.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023, 04:31:16 pm »
A Bolton regular I know has been well impressed with him.

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2023, 10:44:13 pm »

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023, 10:51:07 pm »
Possibly our new RB for next season. Done well this kid.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2023, 10:52:43 pm »
The more Irish, the better! ;)

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2023, 10:52:52 pm »
Possibly our new RB for next season. Done well this kid.

Got Sepp coming back as well, and he's played at a higher level this season.  We might not need to fork out on new defenders this summer.
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2023, 10:55:24 pm »
Got Sepp coming back as well, and he's played at a higher level this season.  We might not need to fork out on new defenders this summer.

Four appearances for Schalke? If we continue with this system we should be looking elsewhere.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline kvarmeismydad

• Might regale ya with tales of footballing genitalia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2023, 10:58:15 pm »
He's ahead of the Scottish lad now really. Let him stick around and play some Europa shit against Hapoel Tel Armarni or some shit.
@paulair

Online Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2023, 11:01:09 pm »
To sweep up all of a League 1 promotion candidates individual awards from the RB position at 19 years old is excellent going.

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2023, 11:01:40 pm »
Four appearances for Schalke? If we continue with this system we should be looking elsewhere.

5 and one goal.  Not on the giving the youth a chance train?

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2023, 11:01:41 pm »
A Bolton regular I know has been well impressed with him.

Same

Was out with a Bolton season ticket owner last night. He is praying Jurgen let’s him come back on loan next season.

They absolutely love him there by all accounts.

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2023, 11:02:42 pm »
He's ahead of the Scottish lad now really. Let him stick around and play some Europa shit against Hapoel Tel Armarni or some shit.

Ramsey looked good when he played for us, exciting times ahead for our problem rb position.

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2023, 11:06:58 pm »
Same

Was out with a Bolton season ticket owner last night. He is praying Jurgen let’s him come back on loan next season.

They absolutely love him there by all accounts.
Had exactly the same conversation with a Bolton ST holder at work. He's incredibly impressed with him and wants him back. Looks like we're developing a good relationship with Wanderers re loans in general.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2023, 11:08:20 pm »
5 and one goal.  Not on the giving the youth a chance train?

Don't think he has the attributes and we need top quality in that position this summer. Nothing to do with playing youth generally.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2023, 11:13:47 pm »
Don't think he has the attributes and we need top quality in that position this summer. Nothing to do with playing youth generally.

Hope he gets a few games in this season, then gets a chance pre-season to see what he can do.  Same goes for Conor and Ramsey if he's fit by then.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2023, 11:29:02 pm »

He does have the attributes, he's strong fast good on the ball and has experience playing right back.

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2023, 08:24:08 pm »
What are the chances of a lad like Conor Bradley getting a chance to play DM? From what I’ve seen of him he seems to have the attributes. Would be exciting to see someone like him given a chance to stake a claim for the spot, and solve this DM problem in house. He was absolute class at Bolton last year.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2023, 10:01:37 pm »
Amazing how people think Bajcetic should be right back and our actual right back should be playing in defensive midfield.

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2023, 10:04:31 pm »
Amazing how people think Bajcetic should be right back and our actual right back should be playing in defensive midfield.
Maybe they got it from Nunez playing center and Gakpo on the wing for us?  ;)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2023, 12:16:49 am »
The Bajcetic full back one really bothers me!

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2023, 01:08:04 pm »
Do we know what injury he picked up in pre-season and how long he'll likely be out for? Would be nice to have him back after the international break when we'll have League Cup and EL games.

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2023, 07:09:39 pm »
Do we know what injury he picked up in pre-season and how long he'll likely be out for? Would be nice to have him back after the international break when we'll have League Cup and EL games.

I think the AXA has a bit of a Bermuda Triangle problem with young full backs. It happened with young Calvin last summer. And young Andy Robertson disappeared after he first arrived.

Seriously thou its a shame he has missed out on our pre-season after his success with Bolton I look forward to his return.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline Jayo10

• Kopite
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2023, 12:07:00 pm »
I think the AXA has a bit of a Bermuda Triangle problem with young full backs. It happened with young Calvin last summer. And young Andy Robertson disappeared after he first arrived.

Seriously thou its a shame he has missed out on our pre-season after his success with Bolton I look forward to his return.

Not to mention Chambers. Was supposedly very highly rated by the coaching staff but didn't feature on pre season tour, a loan was mooted but no sign of that materialising either. Don't think he was injured.

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2023, 01:15:18 pm »
Not to mention Chambers. Was supposedly very highly rated by the coaching staff but didn't feature on pre season tour, a loan was mooted but no sign of that materialising either. Don't think he was injured.

Signed a new contract in May. I think Chambers was mentioned when I was watching the U21's was it Everton or the Derby game on Saturday. Might be mistaken.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline put the wheelie bins out

• Main Stander
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2023, 12:44:50 am »
i see the manager of northern ireland has stated in the belfast telegraph that conor bradley has not been called up as he has suffered a stress fracture of his back and as a result will be out for possibly 8 to 12 weeks.

a pity as i thought he was showing up welll in pre-season. 

hopefully he can come back stronger and still be a member / contribute to the first team squad this season.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2023, 06:38:57 am »
i see the manager of northern ireland has stated in the belfast telegraph that conor bradley has not been called up as he has suffered a stress fracture of his back and as a result will be out for possibly 8 to 12 weeks.

a pity as i thought he was showing up welll in pre-season. 

hopefully he can come back stronger and still be a member / contribute to the first team squad this season.

Jesus that’s a pretty bad injury, hopefully he’s halfway through as he was injured at the end of preseason?

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #29 on: December 1, 2023, 12:50:07 am »
Has he grown? Looks about a foot taller than I remember
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30 on: December 1, 2023, 08:51:09 am »
Was that his first game for us this season or was he around at the start? Is he a viable right back option in certain games (granted we don’t have so many ‘lesser’ games now the group stages are nearly done and we’re at the business end of the League Cup)?

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: December 1, 2023, 09:37:35 am »
Was that his first game for us this season or was he around at the start? Is he a viable right back option in certain games (granted we don’t have so many ‘lesser’ games now the group stages are nearly done and we’re at the business end of the League Cup)?
Looks like it was his 5th appearance

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32 on: December 1, 2023, 10:56:35 am »
Just read up on him, apparently try the first Northern Ireland player to play for the first team since 1954. That’s nuts!

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #33 on: December 1, 2023, 10:57:28 am »
Has he grown? Looks about a foot taller than I remember

No, that was Konate
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #34 on: December 1, 2023, 05:18:17 pm »
Just signed a new contract :)
AHA!

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #35 on: January 7, 2024, 06:28:52 pm »
Fantastic cameo from the lad, got a good chance of a start Wednesday if Mac’s legs can’t do the turnaround.
AHA!

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 7, 2024, 06:32:19 pm »

He did fine, should get more minutes

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #37 on: January 7, 2024, 06:32:49 pm »
Short spell obv but he looked very good - really organised coming into a super tough situation

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 7, 2024, 06:33:02 pm »
He looks very decent. That was not an easy game to come into. He can be like a new signing.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 7, 2024, 06:33:24 pm »
Top player.