Author Topic: Warning  (Read 702 times)

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
Warning
« on: January 24, 2021, 02:21:48 pm »
Got +25, I assume for the transfer thread but can someone explain what exactly I did wrong as didnít get a PM? Iíve literally made 4 posts this morning in there and canít see what it is I said wrong but if it can be pointed out so I can avoid this Iíd appreciate it.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Warning
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 03:06:33 pm »
It should go to VAR.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 03:15:03 pm »
It should go to VAR.

Thatís me fucked then  ;D

Offline Samie

• The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 03:16:30 pm »
Maybe because you stink?

Offline Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 03:18:51 pm »
Maybe because you stink?

PERSONAL ATTACK

BAN THE MOLE.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 02:04:18 pm »
I gave you a warning Craig, and said why in the transfer thread. You and Naby and Al and a few others need to do some COVID tests, quarantine, get together in a bubble, hire a nice condo, get some nice candles, some Isaac Hayes and Barry White on the stereo, and do some torrid make up intercourse. You weren't the only one who got warning bumps either - we had about four threads concurrently unreadable at that point. People are sick fed up of their fellow posters and keep commenting about it, which only ruins more threads.

So apologies - but that's the only way short of muting and banning to sort that kind of thing out - thread domination is the line item on the posting guidelines - locking the threads doesn't seem to work.

You got it lighter than a few others btw. So, you know, you're welcome.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 02:06:17 pm by royhendo »
"I have a specific suggestion about sports analytics. Some of it's getting so good that I think it should embrace and take over sports reporting." (Edward Tufte)

Offline Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 02:29:11 pm »
Iíd kind of hope I got it lighter, Iíd made 4 posts before you closed it and gave me the warning. There were pages upon pages of it from some of the others you mention (well, one of them and it isnít Al). This was before the only other current thread there is back and forth involving me (in GC with Al), so it was just those 4 posts that seemed to do it.

Bit harsh to be honest, but there we go. Itís only 25 and not a muting so not the end of the world. Strangely it was also 3 years to the day since my last penalty points!

Offline Samie

• The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 02:49:08 pm »
So what you're saying is Roy gave you a present and you bit his hand off? You ungrateful dickwad.

Offline Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 02:50:32 pm »
So what you're saying is Roy gave you a present and you bit his hand off? You ungrateful dickwad.

Iíll regift it to you if you want? Slightly used with 4 points missing but still in good working order.