Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
TNT decided not to address the elephant in the room? Possibly the worst refereeing decision I've ever seen, and it isn't even a discussion. Feel like the world has gone mad.

Same with bbc. Not even mentioned in text commentary. Appalling decision. Look forward to hearing why I'm deluded for believing in bias from pgmol. Sickening.
He does, just as Cody gets to the ball he blows it like a schoolteacher stopping a fight in the playground

https://twitter.com/trbldXO/status/1784210770965745780
Except he'd already signaled play on. So fuck knows what he's blown for, unless as I suspect, he's just blown by mistake in a panic because he's a hopelessly shit ref.
Then he tells the keeper to act hurt to cover for it, it's just beyond bad.
Would love to know the 6s knocking around Europe that are u25, 150+ appearances, 6ft+, have pace, agility, power, can play on the half turn, can pass progressively well, have intelligence, character and ideally play for a team below us in the premier league or play for a club willing to sell in Europe.

I don’t think that player exists so what traits are we prioritising/sacrificing?
TNT decided not to address the elephant in the room? Possibly the worst refereeing decision I've ever seen, and it isn't even a discussion. Feel like the world has gone mad.

Almost as if PGMOL have been on the phone to them already

Anybody got a link to the full incident again?
Very poor by Salah that....a pathetic little diva strop at someone who's done nothing but encourage, indulge and mollycoddle him - no matter how shite he's been on the pitch.....let himself down badly there....
The ref had blown and knowing Taylor, he'd have booked him for kicking the ball away.

You take the booking over the chance of a goal.

Besides the point a bit though anyway, VAR would have just backed their mate as they do everytime.
That's poor.

I hate how easy it has become to be disrespectful to Klopp. We've had a bad month. Getting this group of players to third with so many long injuries to key players and a new midfield is bloody good going.

Probably the right time to go? Disagree strongly. Klopp would challenge for everything again next season.

Supporters are at risk of letting Klopp go with a whimper, not just the players.

Love the man and wish he was staying if he still had the appetite for it, but I don't think the bolded bit is true. I think Klopp looks absolutely fucked. There's no light in his eyes. He's not enjoying what he's doing right now.

Like I said, if we were going to have 100% Jurgen Klopp, then I wish he was continuing but I think we've passed that point. He's running on fumes and needs a break - not for our sake but for his own.

I don't get it. Why did he blew the whistle ?

To stop us winning
... honest mistake.
One way to stop things looking so fucking dodgy is to ban referees from Manchester referring us.

All these lads who grew up in Manchester in the 90s during peak Ferguson years who conveniently randomly support Bury and Alttincham…
it's not been mentioned

Not mentioned in The Guardian's post match report either. Nor Paqueta's tackle on Mac Allister. The Salah-Klopp spat is of course.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10