Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Premier League Fixtures 27th - 28th April
« Last post by QC on Today at 02:05:58 pm »
Spurs look hungry at least
Kulisevski already conning the ref with a couple of “lean into the player and fall over” clever “fouls”.  The Grealish special.
I guess it's not news but I read that we are still buying lots of wuzsian oil bit because it's processed elsewhere its 'allowed' 😒
Yes and that's the problem with long-standing sanctions as eventually almost any sanction can be worked around.  Oil and gas exported to the west via intermediaries and components for their war machine imported from China via intermediaries.

I'm not saying that the sanctions should be lifted as they still serve a purpose - primarily that Russia sells below the rates it could achieve if it didn't have to sell via intermediaries.  It would be good if they could be applied in a more watertight way but very difficult when there's so many immoral people happy to make their money by enabling this bypassing of sanctions.
« Last post by JRed on Today at 02:04:43 pm »
Hopefully the spurs players have taken a bit of what Everton players do before derby games.
Just finished Gray on Netflix. One of the worst series I’ve ever watched. Made no sense at all, tied up almost no loose ends. Complete waste of time.

Cheers, will check this out
Surely more likely to be Hogan.
I'd hope so too but Edwards/Hughes is the new structure above the head coach, and by all accounts Slot is their appointment.
General Football and Sport / Re: The Meh Scottish Football Thread
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 02:03:15 pm »
LINE-UPS from Dens Park
published at 13:54
13:54
BREAKING
Dundee v Celtic (15:00)

Dundee: McCracken, McGhee, Portales, Lamie, Dodgson, Mulligan, Sylla, Boateng, McCowan, Tiffoney, Bakayoko.

Substitutes: Sharp, Astley, Main, Robinson, Robertson, Howley, Donnelly, Mellon, Costelloe.

Celtic: Hart, Johnston, Carter-Vickers, Scales, Taylor, O'Riley, McGregor, Hatate, Kuhn, Kyogo, Forrest.

Substitutes: Bain, Palma, Idah, Yang, Nawrocki, Iwata, Bernardo, Kelly, Ralston.
Could be the busiest summer in many a year this.

Seems somewhat likely that a lot of players may leave due to contracts; Salah, VVD, trent. Thago is obviously off. Diaz might be off. Is allison still keen on staying after Klopp has gone? Could kelleher just be the new no1?

Interesting times for sure

Safe to say it will be a disaster if we lost all those players.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 02:01:29 pm »
Sister Madly - Crowded House

Madly in Love With You

Sean McConnell
« Last post by kavah on Today at 02:01:07 pm »
I'm feeling all Kevin Keegan today. I would LOVE it if we beat them. LOVE IT!

....hopefully it goes a bit better though  ;D ;D

Good luck. Just seen Spurs have got 6 games left ! We e played 5 games since Spurs last had a game  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10