Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 31234 times)

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Re: The People You Meet On Facebook
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2012, 07:01:32 pm »
oooh a game  kinda like a treasure map.
except this treasure will be getting sucked off by some bloke in an Astra.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2012, 07:03:21 pm »
except this treasure will be getting sucked off by some bloke in an Astra.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2012, 07:09:25 pm »
There's this fucking bird on my facebook who goes on and on about Man Utd thinking she knows everything about thewm when in reality she just regurgitates shite others have said.

In fact when I go to work tomorrow I'll offer her and another lad who's a Manc fan (in his Manc top and Norwhich scarf he so often wears) £50 if they can name the 2 previous managers before Ferguson.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2012, 07:21:25 pm »
People who like their own statuses, thats bloody annoying. Actually this guy on my Facebook is constantly doing it, he either tells us exactly what he is having for his tea, uses that status shuffle shite, or complains about the Jobcentre not paying his benefits on time! I called him a malingerer once and he actually liked my comment!

I use mine to generally complain and moan, I had the misfortune to be on a bus once with no ipod, and heard a fella on the phone behind me use the word "lad" 26 times in a short conversation. I let rip on Facebook about scallies and no ipods, needless to say I had a whole lot of 'likes'.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2012, 07:25:29 pm »
I like looking at other tarts pics. I got one of this 20 year old mega, mega fit bird tonguing her mate. Ah mate. And she has one of her in suspenders and stockings. Id smash fuck out of her.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2012, 07:27:41 pm »
and leave evidence? Next you'll want the coordinates to his future unmarked grave!

Take more than you muppets to finish me off. I play in fires and dance with tasers. Im eternal.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2012, 07:31:19 pm »
Take more than you muppets to finish me off. I play in fires and dance with tasers. Im eternal.
so was BigDavaLad.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2012, 07:33:33 pm »
But im not him. Im ME!!! I just want a cuddle :(

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2012, 07:36:18 pm »
But im not him. Im ME!!! I just want a cuddle :(

in a cavalier
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2012, 07:37:21 pm »
Fuck off you.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Half of Everything is Luck
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2012, 08:05:37 pm »
whats love got to with it. rip whitney <3 x

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2012, 01:37:55 pm »
The Score Updater:

He has to update his status to who ever scored and what the score is just so everyone knows he is watching the game and then so he is literally telling everyone who is not watching it what the score is and acting all big because he is watching it when everyone else is and just laugh at him doing it. And then if we lose he then puts as his status that we are shit.

The Football Analyzer:

This one is getting more popular in where people think that they are sat next to Hansen and Lawrenson on the sofa often referring to facebook to express their views on the match which are normally completely utter bollocks also.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2012, 02:53:29 pm »
'Now I'm all up for the bants at the best of times but I'll never get why people are so quick to make jokes when someone DIES? When families are destroyed, left without mothers and wifes, if the first thing that comes to your mind is a cheap and quite frankly, shit joke, you ought to have a good look in the mirror. RIP Whitney Houston, gone but never forgotten. Legend. ♥'

How to take someone's death & spin it so you get the attention. Classic person in question. I hate Facebook.

The bants? The fucking bants? :o

*shoots self*
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2012, 02:57:38 pm »
Oh yeah, the last week or so has been good (for 'good' read: 'a fucking nightmare') for people posting pictures of snow. Every fucking day there were loads of them, like people have never seen snow in their street before. Not even pics of cute kids making snowmen or stuff like that, just photos taken out their bedroom window of cars in the street outside and a message saying something shite like "It's snooooooooooowwwwwwing!!!!!!!!"

Fuck off.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2012, 03:18:38 pm »
Oh yeah, the last week or so has been good (for 'good' read: 'a fucking nightmare') for people posting pictures of snow. Every fucking day there were loads of them, like people have never seen snow in their street before. Not even pics of cute kids making snowmen or stuff like that, just photos taken out their bedroom window of cars in the street outside and a message saying something shite like "It's snooooooooooowwwwwwing!!!!!!!!"

Fuck off.
haha, twitter was the bloody same
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2012, 02:49:42 am »
any tough c*nts or stupid sluts who have "Monsta" as their middle name can fuck off.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2012, 10:45:17 am »
Any bellend that

"Recently read an article"

should fuck off and buy a newspaper.

Same arrogant assholes pretending to read topics that they wouldn't have a bulls notion about.

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2013, 11:36:20 pm »
Anyone got that Ian Brodie on theirs....something tells me he's British, proud to be British, wants to keep Britain British...oh and i think he may have a dislike for Islam
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2013, 12:04:23 am »
Got some 'friend' on fb who hardly posts, but when he does he takes about 6 pages up with crap, through posting stupid pics of crap photoshop efforts.  Annoys me no end.  Have to scroll for ages to bypass them.

And another 'friend' who is so anti LFC that everytime I go on I'm guaranteed to have to trawl through loads of shit from some sad 'I hate Liverpool FC' type page.

It's crap really.

Offline skooma

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our change into rain is no change at all.
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2013, 12:37:04 am »
I impulsively pop into Facebook.

Why? I have no idea. There's nothing there for me, at all, ever.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2013, 12:38:16 am »
Any bellend that

"Recently read an article"

should fuck off and buy a newspaper.

Same arrogant assholes pretending to read topics that they wouldn't have a bulls notion about.

i dont think you choose if it pops up with it lad

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2013, 12:40:42 am »
Got some 'friend' on fb who hardly posts, but when he does he takes about 6 pages up with crap, through posting stupid pics of crap photoshop efforts.  Annoys me no end.  Have to scroll for ages to bypass them.

And another 'friend' who is so anti LFC that everytime I go on I'm guaranteed to have to trawl through loads of shit from some sad 'I hate Liverpool FC' type page.

It's crap really.

Have an Arsenal mate like that...swear he's border line retarded, to the point where he'll type things like this "Today I woke up, it was sunny today, the sun made me smile because it was shining, i smile when the sun shines"
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2013, 12:51:41 am »
Have an Arsenal mate like that...swear he's border line retarded, to the point where he'll type things like this "Today I woke up, it was sunny today, the sun made me smile because it was shining, i smile when the sun shines"

I see you know my gooner mate Taz.  ;D

Must be something in the waters.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2013, 12:59:57 am »

His latest tonight was posting some 'exclusive' of Gerrard as a kid in an Everton kit posing with the title and charity shield.  Rem that crap pic which was on here yrs ago?  I posted a line underneath saying 'it couldn't be Spurs cos cameras weren't invented when they had the title and charity shield'.  It got his back up so much I thought he'd have a heart attack.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2013, 01:47:12 am »
I just deactivated my facebook for certain reasons.  Got nothing against at all.  In fact for someone like me that now lives abroad and having had this opportunity to have met people from loads of countries, it is an incredibly useful tool to keep in touch with people.

Anyway, there is a guy at work who is a bit strange.  Can't quite put a finger on it but there is something very strange about him. He's just put up some nude shots of him from a 'fashion shoot' up on his facebook and become the butt of several jokes at work.  Its not like he is good looking either.  In fairness to him, he isn't an ugly bloke either, just an average fella.  But those pictures are just fucking strange.  Who puts nudies of yourself on your facebook when you've got workmates on it ?!
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2013, 02:20:10 am »
Honestly, if one of my mates sent a photo to me in the middle of the night, gurning like a soft twat with the immortal title "Mega Night - Lolz" or some other such stupid fucking wank underneath it, chances are they wouldn't be my mate for much longer. Everybody I like amongst my family and friends knows that much about me at least, so I don't need facebook, and to be fair, it seems to be doing ok without me.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2013, 05:47:16 am »
I don't think there are many things worse on there than daft bints changing their profile picture once, twice, sometimes three times a day, just in order to gain attention.

"Oh you look gorgeous (gawjus) in this one, you're so pretty!!"

Fuck off. All fake bullshit in the hope they say similar things back when they change their pictures too. What they really mean is "you fucking bitch, I wanted that dress now I can't have it."

I use it to read what shite mates are posting, then leave snide comments and generally have a little rant about whatever people are talking about in current events. Not really sure why so many feel the need to share every detail of their lives with people who probably couldn't give a shit.

What I do love, is those around the world showing me some great pics of places they have been and what is out there. Make it interesting or bore off.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2013, 09:03:46 am »
I don't think there are many things worse on there than daft bints changing their profile picture once, twice, sometimes three times a day, just in order to gain attention.

War, famine, disease?

I don't do Facebook, I do twitter, simple unfollow click and they're gone.

So much easier than unfriending someone
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2013, 09:36:25 am »

Isn't that the same process.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Pheeny

« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2013, 10:02:57 am »
Facebook can be a wonderful thing.

I've just got reunited to a load of my cousins that I've not seen in almost 30 years. 

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2013, 10:12:26 am »
Isn't that the same process.
I guess so, but don't you get informed if you get unfriendly on Facebook?

On twitter it just happens silently.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2013, 10:14:17 am »

On twitter it just happens silently.

Back and to the left .. back and to the left...            :wave
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2013, 12:22:14 pm »
War, famine, disease?

"I don't think there are many worse things on there"

Sorry to be a pedant.

It's easier to hide family members away on FB and pretend you still care.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2013, 12:45:56 pm »
The new farmville

4 Pictures, 1 Word.

Snapshot

"Anyone get this?" lol

Get a life

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2013, 12:51:47 pm »
The new farmville

4 Pictures, 1 Word.

Snapshot

"Anyone get this?" lol

Get a life

Somebody put one of those up the other day. One of the pictures was of an iron. The answer, unsurprisingly, was iron.

:butt

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2013, 02:19:40 pm »
Anyone got that Ian Brodie on theirs....something tells me he's British, proud to be British, wants to keep Britain British...oh and i think he may have a dislike for Islam

Real patriotic fella that one...
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2013, 05:52:07 pm »
"I don't think there are many worse things on there"

Sorry to be a pedant.

It's easier to hide family members away on FB and pretend you still care.
No... Not pedantic
A fair cop that one!
Apologies
W

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2013, 07:12:59 pm »
The new farmville

4 Pictures, 1 Word.

Snapshot

"Anyone get this?" lol

Get a life

God yes, every ten minutes I get someone posting one up asking for help. :butt

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2013, 11:55:40 pm »
If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.