Author Topic: Winning Title #19*  (Read 1309789 times)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: Winning Title #19*
« Reply #12480 on: June 29, 2020, 06:23:53 pm »
Beautiful poetry. One can imagine Shakespeare himself penning this piece, should he want to eulogise his boss Nigel Pearson. I only wish you could have fitted in an o'erthrown somewhere in there.

PS. Shakespeare was once caretaker manager of West Brom, a few years before this wondrous hero took the reins.
;DNot unlike Klopp, the man made a big impression on me.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12481 on: June 29, 2020, 06:25:10 pm »
And then Gerrard sings a Whitney Houston classic while wearing a half and half Liverpool/Celtic kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY7PmX6Oz58
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #12482 on: June 29, 2020, 06:57:16 pm »
We've won the fucking league  ;D ;D

..what? I didn't say it was news. Just keep thinking about it and smiling  ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12483 on: June 29, 2020, 07:29:41 pm »
We've won the fucking league  ;D ;D

..what? I didn't say it was news. Just keep thinking about it and smiling  ;D

I've been so convinced that we would win that it hasn't really hit home yet,that and the fact I spent the last 4 days 3 sheets to the wind.

I know one thing for sure & that is I'm being unbearably unbearable & that'll only magnify when I get to see people face to face,I've also got £600+ in mate bets to collect.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #12484 on: June 29, 2020, 07:44:11 pm »

......I've also got £600+ in mate bets to collect.

YNWA

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12485 on: June 29, 2020, 07:47:21 pm »
That gif kills me every time.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12486 on: June 29, 2020, 07:53:09 pm »
That gif kills me every time.

Makes me puke
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12487 on: June 29, 2020, 07:53:46 pm »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12488 on: June 29, 2020, 08:02:11 pm »
Sick everywhere?

He’s going to go and cook all the food.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12489 on: June 29, 2020, 08:04:11 pm »
He’s going to go and cook all the food.

;D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Eddie Santini

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12490 on: June 29, 2020, 08:21:48 pm »
Why the f**k are so many people wanting Stevie to get a medal?

He will be absolutely buzzing that we're Champions and the character of the man would absolutely hate the "pity" everyone's showing towards him.  His personal pride would NEVER want that kind of charity.

He is, was and always will be one of our greatest ever players.  He won his fair share of trophies and of course he would have loved to be part of this team but he isn't and he will be perfectly fine with missing out.

It's sport, shit happens, it's normal.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Exactly. Imagine the club during the European cup wins 77-84 saying "Let's give one to Shanks because he doesn't have one". No one thinks like that, we are just happy we have won it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 08:23:29 pm by Eddie Santini »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12491 on: June 29, 2020, 08:29:16 pm »
Why the f**k are so many people wanting Stevie to get a medal?

He will be absolutely buzzing that we're Champions and the character of the man would absolutely hate the "pity" everyone's showing towards him.  His personal pride would NEVER want that kind of charity.

He is, was and always will be one of our greatest ever players.  He won his fair share of trophies and of course he would have loved to be part of this team but he isn't and he will be perfectly fine with missing out.

It's sport, shit happens, it's normal.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It'd be fucking embarrassing if we gave him a medal, he's contributed the square root of fuck all to this title, too busy managing Rangers ffs. :butt
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12492 on: June 29, 2020, 08:33:22 pm »

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12493 on: June 29, 2020, 08:36:30 pm »

Shows how well we've done to leave Abu Dhabi trailing far away in the distance. The sums they've spent, without barely registering a big sale, is disgusting.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12494 on: June 29, 2020, 08:37:02 pm »

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12495 on: June 29, 2020, 08:39:47 pm »
Guardiola has spent an obscene amount over the past couple of seasons.

And most of it's gone on full-backs.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12496 on: June 29, 2020, 08:52:50 pm »

Noticed they miss off United's 26 year wait. Maybe because adding in 1967-1993 would have put into stark relief that their 15 year period of success, not dominance, (Five titles, one FA Cup, one European Cup), was sandwiched between two lengthy periods where they were little more than a cup team. 
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12497 on: June 29, 2020, 09:13:12 pm »
Noticed they miss off United's 26 year wait. Maybe because adding in 1967-1993 would have put into stark relief that their 15 year period of success, not dominance, (Five titles, one FA Cup, one European Cup), was sandwiched between two lengthy periods where they were little more than a cup team. 

When you look at our history, the 1890's (8 years), 1930's, 1950's and 2000's are the only decades we didn't win the league.

Newcastle last won the league 93 years ago

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12498 on: June 29, 2020, 09:23:07 pm »
When you look at our history, the 1890's (8 years), 1930's, 1950's and 2000's are the only decades we didn't win the league.

Feckin hell......the ball that season probably had a pig's bladder and laces in it!!

Now that's what you call a wait....
YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12499 on: June 29, 2020, 09:25:25 pm »

It's honestly staggering.  Other than being relegated, the 90s was probably about our worst period in living memory, but still had a title, FA Cup and League Cup. The 2010s were on course to beat that until we added the CL to our League Cup under Kenny, but we still made a hatful of finals in that decade and had a cracking title challenge.  Not so many comparable memorable moments from the 1990s.

In the past 20 years, we've managed a treble, 2 CLs and a title, to say nothing about an the assortment of other trophies we've picked up along the way. It's a reminder that many other clubs would kill to have what for us has been a lean period.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12500 on: June 29, 2020, 09:26:01 pm »
Feckin hell......the ball that season probably had a pig's bladder and laces in it!!

Everton might beat it. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12501 on: June 29, 2020, 09:31:05 pm »
It's honestly staggering.  Other than being relegated, the 90s was probably about our worst period in living memory, but still had a title, FA Cup and League Cup. The 2010s were on course to beat that until we added the CL to our League Cup under Kenny, but we still made a hatful of finals in that decade and had a cracking title challenge.  Not so many comparable memorable moments from the 1990s.

In the past 20 years, we've managed a treble, 2 CLs and a title, to say nothing about an the assortment of other trophies we've picked up along the way. It's a reminder that many other clubs would kill to have what for us has been a lean period.

Its funny as fuck that our lean periods are what most teams fans can only dream of. My eldest nephew is 28 and while he had to wait for the league, he's seen 3 FA Cups (he was 2 months old an in the pub with us in 1992 ;D ) 3 league Cups, UEFA, 2 x Super Cups, 2 CL's and a WCC. How shit is that ;D Even my 9 yr old had a league cup and a CL win before this season.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12502 on: June 29, 2020, 09:33:28 pm »
WE are the only club to win the league in 8 different decades I believe

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12503 on: June 29, 2020, 09:35:42 pm »
£284m in 17/18 :lmao

Who did that buy that season?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12504 on: June 29, 2020, 09:41:01 pm »

You utter Bastid.

That's what we had when we were kids
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12505 on: June 29, 2020, 09:41:04 pm »
It's the season I believe they blowed their load on Full Backs for the bald fraud.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12506 on: June 29, 2020, 09:49:23 pm »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12507 on: June 29, 2020, 09:50:28 pm »

Mendy,Walker,Stones, turbogash neck tattoo keeper, Gundogan, off the top of my head

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #12508 on: June 29, 2020, 09:53:01 pm »
Mendy cost £52 million, fucking hellfire
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12509 on: June 29, 2020, 09:53:46 pm »
Mendy cost £52 million, fucking hellfire

Mate evrey penny counts. It's £51.75m

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12510 on: June 29, 2020, 09:53:54 pm »
It's honestly staggering.  Other than being relegated, the 90s was probably about our worst period in living memory, but still had a title, FA Cup and League Cup. The 2010s were on course to beat that until we added the CL to our League Cup under Kenny, but we still made a hatful of finals in that decade and had a two cracking title challenges.  Not so many comparable memorable moments from the 1990s.

Fixed for you.

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12511 on: June 29, 2020, 09:53:56 pm »
He's spent all that money on full-backs, and more on Cancelo last summer, and he's still not happy with what he's got and wants to buy more.

Meanwhile, we've got the two best full-backs in the world for less than the money we sold Jordon Ibe for.

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12512 on: June 29, 2020, 09:54:44 pm »
You utter Bastid.

That's what we had when we were kids

;D
YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12513 on: June 29, 2020, 09:56:19 pm »
Its funny as fuck that our lean periods are what most teams fans can only dream of. My eldest nephew is 28 and while he had to wait for the league, he's seen 3 FA Cups (he was 2 months old an in the pub with us in 1992 ;D ) 3 league Cups, UEFA, 2 x Super Cups, 2 CL's and a WCC. How shit is that ;D Even my 9 yr old had a league cup and a CL win before this season.

Lucky bastard ;D

How much did our full backs cost? ;) ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12514 on: June 29, 2020, 09:57:17 pm »
Who the fuck are Kayode and Illic?  ;D ???

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12515 on: June 29, 2020, 09:57:41 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #12516 on: June 29, 2020, 10:04:47 pm »
Who the fuck are Kayode and Illic?  ;D ???

and that Douglas Luiz signing, they seemed to sign him, just to loan him to Guardiola’s brothers club, before selling him. Yeah not at all dodgy  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #12517 on: June 29, 2020, 10:05:47 pm »
51 million for Mendy, I still can't get my head around that.  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12518 on: June 29, 2020, 10:06:22 pm »

;D
I've still got migraine from trying to emulate St.John's    diving header in '65.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 10:12:26 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12519 on: June 29, 2020, 10:14:53 pm »
I've still got migraine from trying to emulate St.John's    diving header in '65.

so has St. John.

Popcorn's Art