Author Topic: Dirk Kuyt  (Read 49694 times)

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Dirk Kuyt
« Reply #400 on: March 2, 2012, 06:14:04 pm »
I used to respect him but now - as loveable as he is sometimes - he causes more pain than joy.
It's cruel to see him go on like this and needs to be put out of his misery.

If you cannot see this argument you do not understand LFC and what we used to stand for.

Can i take you outside and put you out of your misery?
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #401 on: March 2, 2012, 06:15:41 pm »
I like him but he's like a dying dog that needs to put down.

Of course every (dying) dog has his day and that was Sunday but let's not forget how he ruins car journeys (games) by farting (playing very badly)

Thanks Dirk see you around.

Ay lad, do one ya prat.  :wanker
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline LS7Leo

• Anny Roader
  • KAWK > RAWK
« Reply #402 on: March 2, 2012, 06:16:06 pm »
Can i take you outside and put you out of your misery?

I'd happily join you.
JFT96

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #403 on: March 2, 2012, 07:01:01 pm »
You thought relegation would have increased our chances of survival and so that's why you cheered Liverpool defeats?

Only a tosser would do that.

Yeah I really cheered Liverpool defeats bellend.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #404 on: March 2, 2012, 07:44:44 pm »
Be nice to have a Derek thread without It getting locked by arguing.

As for the lads who don't like him, we get the message there's no need to keep baiting people.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: March 2, 2012, 08:02:23 pm »

Of course every (dying) dog has his day and that was Sunday but let's not forget how he ruins car journeys (games) by farting (playing very badly)

I know you're new on Rawk and your profile says you're from Italy, but do not compare our players to "dogs that need to be put down".
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline JamesLS7

• Kopite
  • Rafa Is My Hero.
« Reply #406 on: March 2, 2012, 09:30:44 pm »

Its funny because it is so stupid.
When discussing Dirk Kuyt's work rate :

I don't think he works as hard as some people claim. No harder, for example, than Stewart Downing.

18 League Titles and 5 European Cups. Get counting.

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: March 2, 2012, 10:35:59 pm »

Obvious troll is obvious.

Either that or you really are that fucking stupid.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #408 on: March 2, 2012, 11:26:47 pm »
Yeah I really cheered Liverpool defeats bellend.

Not only did you want to see us beaten, you wanted to see us absolutely crushed.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Strummer77

• Legacy Fan
  • @AlexDavis90
« Reply #409 on: March 2, 2012, 11:32:18 pm »
If you cannot see this argument you do not understand LFC and what we used to stand for.

Or maybe... just maybe they disagree.

Offline himynameisntmark

• itsalgernonmuckbucketjuniorthethird
  • Kopite
« Reply #410 on: March 2, 2012, 11:33:34 pm »
For me, Dirk Kuyt is the most infuriating player in a red shirt. Often his first touch lets him down, he plays loose passes. It seriously works me up some of the things he does wrong......then he'll go down the other end and score, and thats why i fucking love the man

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: March 2, 2012, 11:35:38 pm »

:duh :wanker

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: March 2, 2012, 11:37:43 pm »

:lmao

Not sure it's the dying dog that has it's day

The way car journeys, presumably all car journeys, morph into games, and your random use of the word farting is genius, then the fact you have to explain it leaves it worthless - ALL IN THE SAME SENTENCE  8)
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #413 on: March 3, 2012, 12:58:00 am »
Not only did you want to see us beaten, you wanted to see us absolutely crushed.

You are a silly billy. Fancy being silly meeting me silly man?

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Endoe

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird on my chest
« Reply #414 on: March 3, 2012, 01:19:01 am »
Would a description of our Dirk "As a thoroughbred Horse, that's had a great career with us, but maybe time to put him out to stud" work better?

It's a sentiment that it would seem even our manager is thinking about, considering he doesn't start every game anymore
If the interest from Inter is true, I doubt we'd/ I'd knock back a 15m bid.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #415 on: March 3, 2012, 01:58:47 am »
I have rescinded that Silly Billyness. You can't help being a total bellend. :) Have a nice day knobhead.

You are ace cos you can always improve on what you are :) YNWA.

Offline Sahara

• Kopite
  • 8 Dimensional
« Reply #416 on: March 3, 2012, 02:42:38 am »
I think Kuyt has a good understanding with Suarez and he should be utilised more. What I love the most about him he's always positive in his approach of play, even though he's aware he's not one of the best wingers or strikers.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★             ★ 

Offline CarloChiesa

• Kemlynite
  • I love Liverpool FC.
« Reply #417 on: March 3, 2012, 02:45:48 am »
Because I disagree with his place at LFC you are saying I am not worthy of being a supporter?

Do you know how much I spent buying a ticket for the Carling Cup final.

A vast amount of Euros i'll say this to you.
Forza Liverpool

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: March 3, 2012, 02:49:57 am »
Can see this thread being locked if he starts today..  :-X
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline keyo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: March 3, 2012, 03:21:42 am »
Is carlochiesa the new sabu pundit? If he is he needs to up his game, I mean every dog has his day but his early promise seems to have gone to waste
Joey's ate the frogs legs, made the swiss roll, now he's munchin' gladbach!!

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #420 on: March 3, 2012, 03:26:31 am »
Because I disagree with his place at LFC you are saying I am not worthy of being a supporter?

And i'll say this to you, "your a beaut you lad". 

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #421 on: March 3, 2012, 06:30:13 am »
Come on guys, be nice, he spent a lot of euros to get to the final.

We can only imagine what he spent on getting to the earlier rounds. Must have been a lot of, err, euros.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #422 on: March 3, 2012, 08:24:42 am »
I know it seems you are Italian and a poor writer of sarcasm, however being a good supporter is in your Head and heart and not in your wallet, money is irrelevant if you are watching your team at Wembley, in the end though your comments about Dirk were just wrong. So if you are really a red fair enough if not well you are not as good as Machiavelli,
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #423 on: March 3, 2012, 08:33:41 am »
I used to respect him but now - as loveable as he is sometimes - he causes more pain than joy.
It's cruel to see him go on like this and needs to be put out of his misery.

Oh come on please. You're not supposed to be a huge admirer of any Liverpool player but the defenition of a 'supporter' is that he 'supports' the players of the team he 'supports' which any genuine Liverpool fan always do as long as he puts full effort in. So, I'm sorry, you're a disgrace to the name of the Liverpool fans and you have joined the wrong forum. No matter how much you spend on a cup final ticket. Love for a team is in a heart, not a wallet.

That aside, Dirk Kuyt has done more than enough to become an Anfield fans' favourite.

It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline libby_lfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho.
    • Twitter
« Reply #424 on: March 3, 2012, 08:35:03 am »
To get this back on track, I love Dirk! First and only jersey I have so far has him on it. He's not the best player, but one of the things that stood out when I first started watching LFC was his energy. I loved that he never stopped running, gave his all, and would chase down almost every ball, even if there wasn't a hope in hell of getting it. Don't think he'll start tonight though, be nice to see him subbed on if we need him though. He seems to work better as a sub lately anyway.
People listen to Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #425 on: March 3, 2012, 09:03:10 am »
Should really start today. He deserves it. Always comes up with the goods in big games, and make no mistake today's game is massive.

Offline JamesLS7

• Kopite
  • Rafa Is My Hero.
« Reply #426 on: March 3, 2012, 09:04:07 am »
Must start.

Its crazy that starters for Holland and Argentina cannot start for us on a more regular basis.

I don't think he works as hard as some people claim. No harder, for example, than Stewart Downing.

Offline Suarez7Carroll9

• Main Stander
  • Has Carroll in his username, but hates him really.
« Reply #427 on: March 3, 2012, 09:11:08 am »
Dont really rate him that highly but he always scores when you need him to. I dont like him starting too many games but is definitely a good option to bring off the bench when the opposition are tiring. We seen vs Cardiff, he outpaced a few players in the lead to his goal (just)! Fresh legs, great energy and pressure on the defenders, good when we're closing the game out too. However he is definitely a better partner for Suarez than Carroll, right now anyway.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #428 on: March 3, 2012, 09:14:01 am »
Regular first 11 for one of the best international sides in the world and people still question if he's good enough for Liverpool? Lot of crack going about.
:D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #429 on: March 3, 2012, 09:15:35 am »

Ah Another Manc. I love the smell of Mancs in the morning.

Actually. No I don't. Smells like a pig farm. Go away pooey.

Offline drpepe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: March 3, 2012, 09:17:29 am »
Must start.

Its crazy that starters for Holland and Argentina cannot start for us on a more regular basis.

yeah that^^

but i can see that our tactics this season often mean we don't get the best of such players  (plus their age supposedly means they;re winding down their careers here).

I don't necessarily agree with it, but if that is the path chosen by the coaching team then we have to see how medium term their plan works out

Offline drpepe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: March 3, 2012, 09:19:09 am »
Dont really rate him that highly but he always scores when you need him to. I dont like him starting too many games but is definitely a good option to bring off the bench when the opposition are tiring. We seen vs Cardiff, he outpaced a few players in the lead to his goal (just)! Fresh legs, great energy and pressure on the defenders, good when we're closing the game out too. However he is definitely a better partner for Suarez than Carroll, right now anyway.

as discussed in TAW podcast this week, dirk was almost playing as a ballwinner in the middle (which was exactly what we'd been missing all game). He was excellent , to be honest

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: March 3, 2012, 10:10:25 am »
If we had 11 players with the drive and effort of Kuyt we would be challenging for the title about now.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #433 on: March 3, 2012, 10:10:35 am »
I am not sure if I would start him he is becoming a good supersub and he had a tough game midweek, I would go with Maxi instead seeing as the Arsenal defence are a bit like carthorses at times.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: March 3, 2012, 10:15:05 am »
If we had 11 players with the drive and effort of Kuyt we would be challenging for the title about now.

Kuyt's always praised for the amount of work he puts in. But does he work harder than others? Kuyt often seems stationary to me, especialy when we have the ball. I imagine Downing - just to pick someone often accused of slacking - covers far more yards per game than Kuyt. Does anyone have reliable stats on this?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline JamesLS7

• Kopite
  • Rafa Is My Hero.
« Reply #435 on: March 3, 2012, 10:16:33 am »
. But does he work harder than others?

Yes.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: March 3, 2012, 10:18:15 am »

Yes.

Hmm. Those are impressive stats.

Offline JamesLS7

• Kopite
  • Rafa Is My Hero.
« Reply #437 on: March 3, 2012, 10:19:54 am »
Hmm. Those are impressive stats.

Sorry but I couldnt give a damn about stats. Stats say Adam covered more ground than Lucas. Are you going to claim Adam is more mobile and more energetic than Lucas ?

Offline Noble Nayudu

• Kopite
« Reply #438 on: March 3, 2012, 10:20:44 am »

Did you kill a dog, by any chance?

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: March 3, 2012, 10:23:00 am »
Sorry but I couldnt give a damn about stats. Stats say Adam covered more ground than Lucas. Are you going to claim Adam is more mobile and more energetic than Lucas ?

Do they? I'm surprised by that.

But Kuyt is often said to run all day like a duracell bunny etcetera. Why wouldn't statistics on 'yards covered' back this assertion up?